The Violation of Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eden was so very sexy looking like that. The man knew he owned her. She couldn't deny her feelings for him now. Just look at her after her ordeal with Taryn. The young woman was still aroused by Manaconda's touch, or at least her body wanted more action. Manaconda liked his white beauty. To him her sweet face and her curvy young body had become his own personal slave. He thought that Eden was a real prize, a real trophy, a white slave to follow him around, a real prize for his collection.

Eden's breathing was rapid and her body was really getting hot. She was getting ready to cum again. Then she felt something with a long tongue licking her breast. "Oh my, what a tongue, so long!" She believed it was Manaconda's tongue licking her nipples and it felt so good. Eden lost it. She started cumming screaming, "Oh! I'm cumming! Oh yes, that feels so wonderful, oooh yes!" Eden kept her eyes closed waiting for her orgasm to subside. Manaconda smiled knowing that for the first time today the actress had really let loose. He also liked the fact that Eden was a real screamer when she climaxed.

Her young mind was confused, thinking back to all that happened to her today.

Manaconda mounted the bitch. He liked her but in his culture the male was always dominant. He reached down and spread her white cheeks. He inserted his black cock into her pussy. While her pussy may have been wet it was still a tight fit. He fucked her hard, pounding her pussy. Eden didn't like the man anymore. He was holding her face down with his hands while he banged her pussy which was sore again from the large invasion of the man's large black cock.

Eden was once again in pain. The anaconda size cock was pounding her really hard like an animal. He was holding her face down with his hands. Her breasts hurt from being pinned down on the mat. Her nipples really hurt now because they were rubbing against the hard surface and it hurt a lot. The actress now knew this was not going to be her life. Manaconda was treating her like an animal, a possession. She knew this was over.

Manaconda did not realize the discomfort his hard fucking was doing to the brunette. The man, the myth, he was just doing what he thought was supposed to be done to women. The man was dominant in his world and culture. He let go of her face and started to hold the white cheeks of her ass while he fucked her white pussy. Manaconda lost control and he started to fuck her really hard while holding her soft white ass in his black hands. He heard her moans but he thought it was from the pleasure, not the pain he was giving her.

Manaconda kept on fucking her. Eden lost track of time. She just wanted the night to end. Finally Manaconda was about to cum. He removed his cock from Eden's white pussy. He turned her over and brought her face up to his cock and he tried to put it in her mouth. Eden tried to go along with him. She opened her mouth but he started to cum all over her, spurting a fountain of cum in her mouth and all over the brunette's face. She was coated in cum. She drank some of his cum but most of it landed on her cute face and on her tits. What a mess!

Eden had cum all over her face and more cum was dripping out of her mouth. Her short brown hair was coated in cum. There was even cum on her tits, she was a total mess. Her nipples hurt from the friction of being rubbed against the mat. Her white boobs were red. Eden looked worse than before. Manaconda noticed her body was all red and he thought maybe he got carried away with the fucking of the hot white star. Eden smiled at him and he thought that signaled pleasure.

He let her go to the bathroom to clean up. Eden waited awhile before coming out of the bathroom. When she came out she noticed Manaconda had fallen asleep.

She started to leave again but the dogs kept following her. She smiled. "Okay boys, you can go with me." Eden left Manaconda's place with her new loyal friends in tow. Some dog food, water, a romp outdoors and a little love, that's all they asked of her. They were less demanding than any boyfriend she ever had.

The next day Eden quit her job and left New York for L A, taking her new loyal dogs with her. Maddie met her at the airport in New York and they traveled together, but the dogs had to travel in cages in the cargo bay. Maddie had accepted Eden's invitation by phone to become her new personal maid. The pay was not great but the black woman was now where she had always yearned to be, with her beloved Bianca.

THE END!