The Violence of Roses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does this feel?" he asked, the tone of his voice unsteady and intoxicated.

She looked at his handsome visage, longing to kiss the tip of his nose or brush her fingers through his hair, "It feels wonderful. I have never felt such a feeling."

Drawing closer to her, his athletic body urged a wedge between her legs, so she had to split her legs to encourage the closeness that caused a silent friction between his groin and her loins, still separated by a few inches of air.

He observed, "You seem to be enjoying it very much."

Laura wishing to grasp onto what last vestiges of respectability she possessed within the confines of the room declared, "It is enjoyable, but not so much to declare me a hysteric."

She then sighed and ever so slightly arched her back as his hand travelled from her neck, down through the parting of her cleavage, lingering there, lazily brushing up and down, like a tomcat's tail. She was very aware that to the Doctor, she might look every inch the fallen woman. Doctor Richard Lascelles decided that Laura Dwindle would indeed become a hysteric, so much so as to need longer hospitalisation and indefinite treatment.

Laura felt the other hand draw close upon her left shoulder, his heated left hand then deserted the bridge of her cleavage and joined her right shoulder. Both of his hands, course and dextrous, slowly moved and gradually massaged and rolled down her arms, until they reached her palms. She watched as he inspected her palms, and then slowly, his hands and nimble fingers worked across the centres of her satin palms, and the dips that separated her slender fingers, so that with certain presses and vigorous rubs she was unable to withhold her small whimpers.

Laura attempted to protest his actions and her subsequent reactions, "This is most wicked doctor, most wicked indeed! Is it possible that you make haste?"

"No, and please may you keep your eyes open, otherwise I have no idea if your hysteria originates from your visual sense or otherwise."

Laura did not want to displease the Doctor, however, she was not confident that his procedure was correct, as she had never heard of it, but she decided that due to the great pleasure his neck and hand massages had given, his unusual therapy was not without some merit.

Then his hands gradually left her hands until she was not being touched by him at all, "Laura, your skin is very pliable and well-tended. I imagine this is during the occasions you choose to delight yourself by rubbing oils into your skin and other intimate parts. Your torso thus far is very attractive. I cannot see why any reasonable male would not wish to take pleasure in you."

Richard Lascelles, aware of the softening of Laura's pose, gently placed his palms upon her sweet belly and gradually travelled upwards, as he did this, he saw Laura's small hands clasp his own which pleasured him more than he expected, and with much resolution, she placed his palms upon the underside of his breasts and with indicated with a squeeze of her own tender hands that he squeeze her full tits.

"I am sorry to be so bold doctor, and though I understand you are not trying to alarm me, my condition makes me easily impatient."

Laura, her eyes half closed and her head tilted, cocked a smile and began to nudge her hips closer to the swell in Richard's groin, though she was still averting her gaze from there. She was aware that her actions and responses would not contribute to her greater good, but in her musky haze she did not seem to care much. She watched as his hands began to at first gently roam the surface of her swollen tits like a feather. Then she felt his hands tighten, so that he was certainly groping her in a way she had never experienced before, but for which she had often hoped.

She sighed and groaned, biting her lip and allowing her hopeful hands to travel down her belly and towards her mons - however, she felt a sharp slap on her hand and Doctor Lascelles looked her sternly in the eye, "Your treatment shall not be administered by yourself, but by me."

Then he did something that shocked and elated her completely, he slapped her right breast, and then her left one and began to slap her breasts as if they were dough. She yelped and wrapped her legs around his waist, so that his hardness was even closer to her but still untouching. Eventually, watching her writhe and quiver as if her soul was arranged with violin strings, he began to press his insistent fingers upon her stiff and excited nipples, crushing them between thumb and forefinger, stretching them out and twisting them so that she moaned and began to beg incomprehensibly.

Doctor Lascelles then experienced an unexpected urge to kiss her, bite her and yank her auburn hair out of its bun. He worried about such dangerous impulses, for she would certainly not welcome such crude attempts to woo and love-make.

"Laura, please can you now spread your legs. I think you may be ready for the vital inspection and the initial phase of what will be an ongoing treatment," Doctor Lascelles muttered.

Laura replied, "Certainly Doctor, may I lean upon you? This treatment combined with - oh! Oh pull it more! - yes, your treatment may prove to be my undoing. I fear - oooh please sir, ouch! Oh! - I fear, I will become utterly without control."

Doctor Lascelles, smiling at her like a scoundrel said, "Well, that is the intention, to lose your excesses by submitting them to a barrage of excesses. Now, spread your legs."

She spread her curvy legs; impatiently he undid the rest of the garment until it had fallen completely, revealing her mons, sprinkled with burgundy hairs, so that her open and moist Venus slit resembled a split peach with a small syrupy hole. He saw how wet she was, the red hairs glistening. He touched the outer lip tentatively, and she let out a light sigh as he parted the lips. Slowly he caressed and rubbed them, watching the coral wrinkles of her Venus lips swell and smooth out like her nipples had. She arched a little and he saw her hands move as if they wished to attach themselves somewhere.

Laura watched him; his face only inches away from her own, he appeared entranced with the touching of her sex. She watched as he pulled back the clitoral hood revealing her little red nub, and gently began to rub the clitoris as if it were a dusty ruby. She whimpered and gasped, and as she did this, the movements of his fingers became more intentional. Roughly strumming her, he grunted and gently began to circle the entrance of her pulpy hole before working the finger in. She looked down in shock and high arousal as his long thick finger began to frig her; the friction was scintillating. She wound her hips like a mermaid caught in a current as she began to grind against his fingers and pinch her own nipples. Suddenly the excitement was too much to bear and she clamped on his fingers, as her clitoris stiffened and peaked before she came, but still he rubbed and pumped.

"Please Doctor that is enough!"

She tried to angle away from him, but Richard Lascelles was in a state where he felt unable to stop. He was enjoying the wretched effect he was having on her body and had great difficulty stopping his own manipulations.

He continued his ministrations as Laura moaned, quivered, and attempted to scamper, but he rested his thighs against her legs so as to lock her in place. She perspired, so that a light glow surrounded her body, and then she placed her hands weakly upon his chest. However, as if he had a weighing scale where his heart was and where her small hands were rested, he was urged to kiss her, and he tugged her lips into her mouth with his teeth until she relented, her sigh humming through his tongue. Soon, she came again violently, until her body was rested temptingly against his, but then their wild kisses stopped suddenly as she pushed him away.

Laura's face transfigured from elation to anger. Doctor Lascelles stood watching to assess what she would do next. He certainly felt panic; he looked at the skeleton figure that was suspended in the darker corner of his study and imagined that skeleton to be his own. Laura got up and clumsily drew the gown around herself before brashly walking over to the changing area to retrieve her original clothes.

"You, Doctor Richard Lascelles, have taken advantage of me on this day; that is most unforgivable."

Richard Lascelles attempted to compose himself to be a model of professionalism by drawing the monocle from his pocket that he kept as a style device and fixing it upon his eye, "Well, my treatment worked, your hysteria certainly came and went. Twice in fact. You are in quite a balanced state now."

Lascelles paced about the table, as he heard Laura reassemble the undoubtedly complex attire that ladies found fashionable to wear.

"You are none better than an apothecary of sham medicines and sham treatments. You are no honourable physician as you claim, but a peddler and self-serving brothel keeper. I suppose all of your female patients have merited this treatment for their foibles!"

Laura heard Doctor Lascelles stealthily approach the screen and to her horror, he was watching her struggle with the flimsy lace at the back of her corset.

With some roughness to his voice he said, "Here let me help you with that."

He then gently proceeded to do the lace of her corset, so she could feel his fingers and the lace snaking upwards until it was done. She felt his breath skate up the nape of her neck in a way that made her shudder.

He proceeded to speak, "Laura, I confess that I approached your treatment with clouded judgement, but you must understand, you are beautiful, and do not seem to me, to possess the central traits of insanity, or perhaps you possess enough of it to make you quite an exotic. I know you too little to judge you widely, but you also seem intelligent and you are not impulsive, though you are certainly craving attention. In truth, I have never done this to a female patient nor even thought about it. I normally allow them to spin in my rotary chair until they are of rightful mind."

"A rotary chair? That sounds horrendous."

"It is functional, they no longer have complaints about hysteria."

"Is that any wonder?" she asked incredulously.

He attempted to ignore this medically uninformed remark, "Laura, either way, let it be known that my advances towards you, despite being ignoble in appearance, were not intended to be an insult to your character. I promise that from now on, I shall be a very good doctor and you will be treated."

Laura searched his face for any traces of insincerity but there were none. She sighed; she felt a bit disappointed that he had not been more aggressive with the issue. She looked at him; he was quite tall and broad compared to herself, and recalling what he had done to her sent a shiver down her spine. Facing him, she posed on the tips of her toes and removed his monocle, which appeared to surprise Doctor Lascelles. Laura then placed the monocle in the palm of his hands. She looked into his hands like a Romany fortune-teller, and attempted to smooth out the lines as if she was indeed reading them.

Then regarding his face, she said softly, "Your hands certainly indicate a wonderful healer. Though your methods may be unorthodox, it would be foolish of me to hinder your attempts to cure me. Also, I see no reason for want of Athens, as to why you may not enjoy my treatment as well. But please remember Doctor, no matter what the state of my marriage may be, you must refrain from certain intimate activities as I will never be so consensually engaging so that what we do may be considered to transgress what is considered treatment."

Doctor Lascelles nodded agreeably and muttered 'of course' many times. However, he was not so certain that his loins would be as agreeable as his head.

12