The Violet Guard Spanks Ch. 01

Story Info
In a medieval setting, a young woman submits to a spanking.
3.3k words
4.25
76.4k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rembrandt
rembrandt
53 Followers

Seona Braid had woken early that morning. The past week had been the busiest time of year for her village. They were all focused on gathering their various harvests and herds, binding the skins of their farmed animals together in stacks, and generally preparing for the Winters Pageant.

The Winters Pageant was the biggest and most anticipated celebration in all of the countryside. It was held inside the walls of the King Farrow's main city, Fairport, the proudest and most affluent city in all the lands. The first and final feasts (for the celebration stretched over the course of a week) took place in the Royal Courtyard, at the heart of Fairport, and directly outside the King's main castle.

Winters Pageant was a chance for all the villages under the banner of King Farrow to join together, and for some it meant a week long journey to reach Fairport. Seona lived in the woods just outside the proud city, so the trek was manageable enough to allow everyone in her village to join in the festivities.

Despite the main feasts, activities were held every night, and the shops and taverns stayed upon for the entire course of the festival. During the day the streets of Fairport morphed into a gigantic trading square, allowing the peasants and villagers to barter the goods they had hauled from their remote villages.

It was because of this, that Seona had been busy all week. There had been the final cutting of crops to attend to, the rounding up of the oxen and the sheep they had intended to trade, and the organising of the various stacks of wools, hides and cured meats.

The work was hard, and Seona's village had only a few hundred people in it, so slacking off was simply out of the question. Still, when she found herself opening her eyes on what would be the first day of the Winters Pageant, with just the promise of the Winters Feast that night in front of her, she could not contain her excitement.

When the mead flows and the villagers celebrate, having walked many miles to get to the location of the party, the tone of the celebrations takes a decidedly adult turn. In fact, it was forbidden in Seona's village, and many others like hers, to attend either the feasts, or even to be in Fairpoint after dark, unless you were older than eighteen.

For as long as she could remember, she had helped to organise the goods for trade, only to watch her brothers and her father carry them off to town on their own. At night she would lie awake and hear the music of the festival, in the morning the men would be back with tales of wonders and drunken debauchery.

But Seona was now eighteen. Her father had said certainly, she was most obliged to attend, she was clearly at an age where she could handle herself. Despite the long and tiresome work of the week past, when Seona woke that morning, she was the first in her village up and awake.

She decided to make the best of her day. She strolled down to a river bed, just outside of her village, where she would often bathe. The morning had only just arrived, and the forest air was crisp and strong. A thin mist of dew hung on the trees and the shrubs, and Seona shivered as it brushed her bare feet.

When she arrived at the stream, she wasted no time in disrobing and beginning to bathe. Her youthful body glistened in the morning sun, the cool water streaming off her tiny breasts, her round full bottom, tickling and cleaning her. She whipped her long black hair back into the air, laughing to herself as it whipped her back. Her skin was a deep tan, the years of work in the fields had seen to that.

She cleaned herself quickly, but the invigorating feeling of the cold water around her shivering body was delightful, so she lazily bathed in the stream for longer. She was closing her eyes, letting the sun turn the backs of her eyelids red, when she felt the peculiar sensation of being watched.

She eased one eye open, and saw a man on horseback staring at her, completely nude, bathing in the stream. At once she jumped up, still standing in the water, clasping her hands and arms over her naked form. The man laughed to himself.

Seona was furious. She opened her mouth to verbally attack him, already planning in her mind the various expletives she would level at him, when she noticed something that snapped her mouth shut. The man, although he seemed young and fairly dirty for someone of his stature, wore the emblem of King Farrow on his chest and arms. His leather armour seemed to hang off him, like it wasn't properly tightened, but the fact that he was wearing it at all alerted Seona to the fact that he was a member of the Violet Guard.

The Violet Guard were protectors of the various settlements, outposts and villages in the King's lands. Seona's village didn't have any specifically assigned to them, as they were so close to Fairport, but they often visited the villagers, to make sure order was being upheld, and that everybody was safe.

The man's brown face and high pointed ears instantly told Seona that he was not from around her. The bronzed skin didn't brown that much in the protection of the forest, he must be from faraway north, in the desert-lands. He was in town for Winters Pageant, he was a formidably powerful authority, and he was grinning from one corner of his face to the other at the naked Seona.

Seona's about face in regards to this man's true position had not gone unnoticed. The young man on the horse had seen her shock and anger turn quickly into humility and respect. The power of the Violet Guard insignia was a strong one.

'Sorry my dear' he called to her. 'I didn't mean to interrupt you while you bathed'

His words were kind enough, but there seemed to Seona to be a sinister undertone to his actions. He stepped down off his horse and tethered it to a nearby tree. He walked slowly towards Seona, as if half expecting her to turn and bolt. But Seona knew better than to upset a man with this much power and responsibility, especially so close to something as important as Winters Pageant.

He stopped at the water's edge, and studied the naked girl still covering herself in the middle of the trickling water. Then he raised his right hand, and tapped the insignia on his left shoulder.

'Do you know who I am?' he asked Seona.

Seona nodded, shivering and noticing the cold on her naked body much more distinctly.

'Good' said the Guard 'Now why don't you put your arms by your side'

Seona's face grew hot. Already she had been forced to expose too much of her young body to this strange man, and now he wanted her permission to stand even closer and ogle her straight out. A huge part of her mind was screaming at her not to give in to him.

But what could she do. Her clothes were by the river bed, she would have no time to dress if she tried to escape, and she couldn't run naked into the forest. More to the point, disobedience towards a Violet Guard could easily get her flogged. This close to Winters Pageant and she could even find herself part of the night's entertainment, publicly whipped to entertain the drunken crowds. If he caught her, or saw her again at the festival, running away would greatly cost her.

Seona lowered the arm covering her little breasts to her side. Then lowering her gaze, she moved the arm covering her pussy and her tuft of pubic hair as well. The man's eyes grew wide, drinking in the sight of the young girl completely naked.

'Turn around' ordered the man, filled with wonderment at the kind of authority he now had over this young villager

Seona turned around in the stream. Although she could not see him, she could feel his greedy eyes focused directly on her round bottom. She had never been in a position like this before, never gotten anywhere past a few pecks on the lips with the local boys. The power of this man was amazing.

'Come to me' he said.

Seona was scared. What exactly did he intend to do to her? She had heard stories of Violet Guards having their way with women, forcing them to fellate them, or taking them cruelly up their arses. She walked towards him, but she was conscious of the fact that if he tried to have sex with her, or touch her like that, she would run for the hills, consequences or no. She stopped about a metre away from him, but he motioned her in closer. Examining his face she saw that he really was quite attractive, with a pleasant smile and loving eyes. He had dirty blonde hair, and a tan face, but remarkably appeared to be little older than twenty.

'You're a bad little girl, aren't you?' he asked her.

Seona was shocked. She had simply not expected to hear those words.

'No… no, I'm not' she said, barely audible and confused.

'Yes you are' the man coaxed her 'Aren't you?'

'No' said Seona a second time. The man suddenly reached behind her and slapped her hard on her bottom, with his open palm. The shock of the sudden surprise, and the heavy riding gloves the Guard was wearing was enough to cause Seona to cry out.

'You're a naughty girl, bathing here alone and naked, and you're a naughty girl letting me look at you. Aren't you?' the man barked at her. But the cruelty of his earlier demands was gone. Seona suspected his earlier demeanour was a front, to gauge her reaction. Since she had no intention of bringing down the wrath of King Farrow by disobeying one of his Guards, he had realised that she would be much easier to control.

And truth be told, he was enjoying himself. The allure of his uniform, and the hidden promises of what it could mean for her and her family should she cry out or run away had certainly affected the young girl. No, now was not the time to be cruel or vicious. He could take his time with this one.

'Yes' said Seona, realising what he wanted to say 'Yes, I'm a naughty girl'

'And what happens to naughty girls?' the handsome Guard asked her, with a delicious smile on his face.

'They get whipped' breathed Seona. She knew know she would have to play along with whatever game this Guard had in mind.

'Ho ho! Whipped you say?' laughed the Guard 'I was only going to spank you. But if a whipping is what you need!'

'No… no…' begged Seona 'Please don't whip me'

'Okay' said the young man 'You won't get a whipping. But I've been out all morning looking for a little peasant girl to spank, and you certainly look like you need one'

Seona blushed. It had been years since she had been spanked. Generally her father didn't even do it anyways, generally she had been whipped or switched as a child. But whenever her father would turn her punishment over to one of her older brothers, they always chose to spank her.

These were gentler punishments, but Seona found herself hating the spankings even more. In the switchings, it was just the pain you had to focus on, but the spankings from her brothers had all been long and drawn out, and she had been painfully aware of how ridiculous her position, draped across one of their laps must look like.

In a whipping she could sob, cry out, and still remain at least the tiniest amount of dignity. In a spanking she was reduced to a naughty little girl, bawling and squirming, and the position only served to heighten the feeling of naughtiness, and the shame of having to be punished like a little child.

Still, standing her naked in front of this man with the power to make her life very miserable, she knew she would have to submit to him. A part of her was excited by it. Her only sexual contact having been the small kisses she had received from the gangly boys in her village, and her was a beautiful, strong, powerful Guard wanting to see her and to smack her bottom.

'Okay' she said, with a quiver in her voice 'Please spank me'

The young man grinned. This was even easier than he could ever have imagined it to be. He sat himself down on a fallen tree, his legs wide open, and his brown leather armour glistening suggestively in the morning sun. He reeked of authority and command.

Seona allowed him to take her still wet wrist, and shut her eyes as he positioned her young body over his strong legs. Her little legs kicked involuntarily in the air, and she was aware of how exposed and ready her plump bottom must have appeared to the Guard.

The shock of the first smack caught the girl off guard. The man's forearms were much stronger and more developed then those of her brothers, even her fathers, and he hadn't even removed the thick leather riding gloves before he had started.

The sound of leather smacking down on her wet, unprotected bottom rang through the forest. She squeezed her eyes shut, desperate not to cry out and give him the reaction he so clearly wanted. She succeeded in her resolved for about thirty seconds, but the man obviously knew what he was doing.

He spanked her again and again on the lower, fleshier parts of her bottom, letting the pain build up in one area before moving on to another. After thirty seconds she was whimpering and crying out, another full minute and she was thrashing against the pain. But his grip was too strong, and he held her firmly in place over his lap, walloping her now pink bottom again and again.

The spanking instantly brought back feelings of her previous trips over the men in her life's knees, but the strength and intensity of it was on a level she had never felt. She didn't even have a crime she had committed to occupy her mind, to convince her that this spanking was deserved. All she had was knowledge that this man was able to do what he wanted, and what he had wanted this particular morning was to spank her bottom, hard.

The man laughed. The beautiful little woman over his lap writhed in the pain from his spanking, but his hand, protected by his leather glove, felt nothing. Her brown body kicked and bucked against his thick leather pants, but he had no intentions of not getting his money's worth from her cute little bottom.

She cried out, and the tears had started streaming down her face, indeed dignity was a word that had been thoroughly spanked out of her. The pain was terrific, a searing rush in her buttocks and an unrelenting new volley of spanks every few seconds.

Eventually the kicking stopped. The spanking continued, but Seona lay motionless, completely broken over the Guard's knee. And Seona became conscious of a new feeling arising in her young body. A feeling of excitement.

At first she associated it with the stimulation and punishment of her bottom, but as the levels of tension and excitement in her grew, she realised it was more than this. She didn't feel this way when she was spanked by her brothers, but here was a gorgeous man spanking her for no other reason then that he wanted to, and had the power to. As much as she hated herself for admitting it, she was loving the spanking.

Every now and then his heavy gloved fingers would brush against the folds of her vagina, which were now wet and dripping from the erotic nature of this forced punishment. Whenever Seona felt the harsh, cool sensation of the treated leather against her bare pussy, she gasped anew.

The Guard became aware of her current state, and let his fingers roam up her slit more casually as he continued to spank her. He began smacking her harder to compensate for the extra attention he was paying to her pussy, and she responded in turn with an increased amount of noise.

But her cries and whimpers, whilst before were entirely resulting from the pain and the ferocity, now grew to announce an entirely different part of young Seona's experience. She was, noted the guard, no longer crying and shouting. Her little verbal outbursts were now more moans and sighs.

He knew what he had to do to really help her along. He continued the spanking with a refreshed vigour, and Seona could not believe that he was capable of spanking even harder still. The delicate brushings of her pussy vanished from her mind, and all she could think about was the pain the Guard's gloved hand was inflicting.

And then, just as she thought she would never feel anything but this searing pain again, the Guard thrust his heavy fingers deep inside her throbbing pussy. Seona howled with ecstasy, throwing her head back and opening her mouth wide open. She strained her body back against his fingers, desperate to feel them inside her.

It took only one more thrust of the Guard's hand and Seona was coming. The combined excitement of her humiliation, her forced submission, the powerful spanking, and now the unbelievable frigging was too much for her. She came unabashedly over the Guard's knees, moaning and pushing her spanked bottom back further, fucking his hand.

Without a word, he stood the now spanked and sexually rewarded girl in front of him. Seona looked down and saw a monster bulge in his pants. Much bigger than any of the ones her younger brothers possessed, which she had seen while bathing them. Then the guard stood and embraced her, pushing his erection into her, and kneading her well spanked buttocks with his strong hands.

She gasped again, and when he withdrew from the embrace, she dropped her eyes, embraced to have been so sexually uninhibited, so willing to come and to fuck, whilst over this strange man's knee.

'You enjoyed that very much' he was stating, not asking 'So did I'

'I've… I've never felt like that' said Seona

'What is your name?' asked the Guard

'Seona' she said, catching her breath and feeling the dull pain in her bottom start to return.

'I am Patrick' he said. 'I have often dreamed of taking a beautiful girl over my knee and spanking her, but I never dreamed I would get the chance. But out here, away from my home village, I found just the right naughty little girl'

'It felt… it felt so good, Patrick' whimpered Seona. 'But it hurt so much'

'Of course it did' he said, running his thick fingers through her long flowing hair. 'And you took it very well'

Suddenly a twig snapped from across the other side of the river. Seona jumped, and turning, saw her younger brother Samuel gaping at the two of them. Samuel was only a year younger then Seona, and as soon as she made eye contact with him, she jumped behind Patrick to shield her nakedness.

But Patrick, upon seeing Samuel, grew panicky. He pulled away from Seona, and quickly untethered his mount. He jumped up on top of the horse, and started kicking his feet against it. 'Wait' cried Seona 'Where are you going?' forgetting the shame of her naked state in front of her brother.

But Patrick didn't reply, he galloped off in the other direction, not even turning to look back at the naked Seona. Seona was heartbroken.

rembrandt
rembrandt
53 Followers