The Virgin and the Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're certainly a most perceptive young woman. How you picked up on that, I will never guess. Dragons, Rhian, are scaly, ugly and cumbersome creatures. What it is you see in us I can barely comprehend. Humans, however! Soft, sensitive... curvaceous... perfect. I'm telling you this because you told me your side, please don't imagine that it changes anything. I admit it: I find you attractive. But I'm still not going to sleep with you. We are two very different creatures who should not let ourselves mingle at an unnatural level, even if we should both desire it. It would be a mistake we would both come to regret."

Rhian wasn't at all concerned by this rejection. Things were going far better than her plan had anticipated at this point, and she still had several moves in reserve. And she reflected that he was as ready as he'd ever be for the next one. Moving her pencil to between where she had drawn the dragon's back legs, she sketched in the strong, straight outline of a member standing at eager attention. Iorwerth shifted uneasily.

"I'm afraid your portrait is beginning to diverge from reality into personal fantasy."

"I'd say that was up to you." She drew in her own arm, with its hand resting lightly on the cock's head, signed the page and handed the book to the dragon. "What do you think?"

"I think you have a vivid imagination and a talented hand."

"Oh yes. Very talented." She grinned devilishly.

"I meant at drawing!" he snapped. "Rhian, if this is supposed to be some kind of offer, then I'm flattered, but I'm afraid my attitude remains unchanged." But his golden eyes stayed fixed on the page, as though they couldn't tear themselves away.

"I've got lots of other drawings in there, if you want to have a look."

He turned back a page with a claw, and his eyes widened. Another page, and they widened even further.

"Well, you certainly stick to a theme." He flicked through some more pages, hurrying past some, lingering over others. "Are these dragons all supposed to be me?"

"They can all be you if you want them to be." She laid a hand on his hip and let it slide over the rough skin, the glossy scales feeling warm under her fingers. Iorwerth seemed too absorbed in her sketchbook to react.

At last he finished flicking backwards through the book, and remained staring at the very first page as though he couldn't bear to close it. "These are some very creative and... ah... not entirely unappealing ideas. But..."

"But nothing. It's what I want, and I'm pretty sure it's what you want, so what's stopping us?"

The dragon gestured at the page with a clawed paw. "Rhian, this isn't going to happen. Forget about it."

Her hand slipped backwards and forwards across his hip. She couldn't get enough of the warm rasp of his scales under her fingers. "I'm not suggesting we do a page one, Iorwerth. All I'm suggesting is a little page seventy-eight."

With a hungry curiosity he didn't quite manage to hide, he flicked back to page seventy-eight: the picture Rhian had just drawn in front of him.

"Look," she said, "I'm not sure what's holding you back here. Is it pride? Is it shameful for a dragon to have sex with a human? Well, nobody but me and you need ever know. Or, are you just afraid you might enjoy yourself too much and lose control?"

He didn't reply, just carried on staring at the page. She glanced between his hind legs. A thin slit in the red-black scales marked the line of his sheath, still stubbornly holding its much-anticipated prize out of sight. Cautiously she reached over a hand to touch it. The dragon stiffened and grunted in surprise, but to her relief didn't ask her to remove her hand.

He'd been silent for some time, just gazing at the page as though lost in internal conflict. At last he said, quietly, "well, I certainly look like I'm enjoying myself here..."

She grinned. She'd won. "Of course you will. Just let it out and I'll show you exactly how much fun a girl and a dragon can have together."

She traced a finger teasingly around his sheath, willing him out. At such a slight touch the great dragon shuddered with pleasure, and she imagined she felt a pressure as though something were trying to burst free but being held back.

Why was he still withholding himself? She knew he longed for it. And then, noticing the way his whole body trembled, she guessed the truth. He was scared! It was his first time, and he was almost paralysed with nerves!

He put the sketchbook to one side and watched her stroking him. "If I let it out, will you be gentle with me?"

She somehow managed not to laugh - the thought of the huge fire-breathing razor-clawed dragon being worried about her not being gentle was almost too much. "Of course I will," she lied, putting on her best soothing voice. "We'll go nice and slow, enjoy ourselves, no pressure at all. It's my first time too, remember. And if you feel the least bit uncomfortable, just say the word and we'll stop."

Her fingers continued with their relentless caress of his sheath. Iorwerth hesitated for only a few more moments more before making a decision.

"Sometimes a dragon has to follow his feelings, and when you touch me there... it feels incredible. To be completely honest, I've been holding it in ever since you first sat down beside me. Alright..."

He took a deep breath, and she felt the tension behind his scales relax. A moment later he eased out into her hand.

The first thing she noticed was that it was big. She couldn't quite close her fingers around it, and there was well over a foot of it in length. The second thing she noticed, somewhat to her relief, was that it was not clad in scales - it was smooth and pink, and it felt wet and slippery to the touch, as though it came pre-lubricated.

"A disappointment to your high expectations I'm sure, Rhian, but I'm afraid it's the only one I have to offer." Having made the big step, some of his earlier self-confidence seemed to have returned.

"No Iorwerth, it's perfect," she said as she ran her eyes ravenously along the straight, magnificent shaft. "Everything I'd hoped for and more."

For a moment he looked relieved, then as she ran her fingers along its length he closed his eyes and let loose a deep growl of pleasure. Rhian looked down at the cock in her hand and the huge, beautiful creature lying next to her. Finally, she was where she'd always longed to be - nestled up next to a dragon, with his privatemost self clasped in her hand. She could scarcely believe it. As though to convince herself that it was real, she let her fingers flow over the sticky surface, feeling the strong thick rigidity of the base and then moving up to the smooth bulging rounded tip, refreshingly solid and seeping copiously. Iorwerth rumbled in appreciation.

So she had his cock in her hands - a cock no hands had ever touched before. She felt honoured, but what to do with it? Her mind sieved through tempting ideas. She could lean in and take him in her mouth, sucking on him until he exploded into her. Or she could slip down her soaked pants and push herself onto him, feeling him slide slowly inside her...

No. She might just scare him off if she tried to go further than he was expecting at what was still a tender moment. If things went as she hoped, there'd be time for all those things later; but for now, she'd promised him a page seventy-eight. And she was going to give him the best page seventy-eight any dragon had ever had.

Kneeling beside him, she wrapped both hands around his shaft - one near the tip, one near the base. A penis that size seemed to demand a two-handed grip. And she began, pumping him slowly up and down, relishing the slick sliding motion and slight wet slipping sounds that accompanied the movement. She was unsure at first if she was doing it right, but the dragon's reaction soon reassured her - he purred, a deep rumbling earthquake of a sound, and his body stirred expressively, scales winking in the firelight.

"Rhian," he groaned between increasingly deep breaths, "I was right when I said you had talented hands. You're... taking me to another world here."

"What, already? This is just the warm-up. I haven't even started yet!"

He stared at her with his big golden eyes and she picked up the pace, working him vigorously in deeper beats, sending a shudder rippling down his body. Without another word he looped a great forepaw around her shoulders, stroking her in an encouraging way as she pleasured him. She paused, just for a moment, freeing her hands to rub his belly fondly in return.

"Oh please, don't stop, I can't bear you to stop now."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to stop." She leant forward to lightly kiss the tip of his cock, feeling it throb as the dragon moaned. "If I stopped, how would I ever know what it's like to have your orgasm spill all over me?"

She tightened her grip and resumed pumping him at an energetic rate. More than ever she was impatient to see him climax, to feel him shudder in rapture and to know it was by her own hand. She used her whole body to pump him just as hard as she could, loving the firm heat of him under her fingers, loving the delicious little squelching noise each beat made as her hands slid down over the slippery shaft.

"More," he moaned, his eyes flickering shut, "just a little more..."

The dragon's paw squeezed tightly on her back as she worked, the claws digging slightly into her skin but never enough to really hurt. His body shook increasingly, and his scaled belly felt warmer and warmer. His cock, even more so, was heating up dramatically, and she worried that if it grew much hotter she might burn her hands.

He was obviously nearing the climax she yearned for. Looking up, she saw smoke billowing from the sides of his mouth, as though there were a fire raging within him, a fire he could no longer keep inside. She felt him try to pull her gently out of the way of the imminent eruption but she held her ground, and at the last moment pulled his shaft to point directly into her chest...

Fire leapt from his mouth in a single lavish jet of yellow-orange flame, lighting up the whole cave in brilliant light. At the same moment he exploded in her hands, spurting wave after wave of liquid over her breasts, so hot it was almost scalding. Rhian shuddered in her own private ecstasy as he shook and gasped with release.

After the last waves of the dragon's climax had passed away, the two stood and regarded one another: Iorwerth, the dragon, panting in the aftershock of orgasm; and Rhian, the woman, in pants and bra, copious amounts of dragon cum dripping down her chest, panting in exhilaration and barely containable arousal. This, she knew, was a sensitive moment. Might the dragon be filled with regret after the first tide of sexual passion had washed away, or would he want more?

While he watched, she raised a fingertip to her mouth and sucked it clean of the dragon's seed. It tasted spicy and salty and interesting, tempting her to try more.

"Rhian, in my enthusiasm I seem to have allowed myself to make something of a mess all over you. Please, allow me to clean it up."

She nodded, wondering if this was a good or a bad sign. As he stepped over to her and demonstrated how he intended to do the cleaning, lapping at her skin with his long red tongue, she sighed in relief as she knew he didn't regret a thing.

The forked tongue flicked across her belly; it had a rough texture and rasped when he lapped at her in long, slow motions, but tickled when he let the forked tip flitter against her skin. In next to no time nearly all of his seed had been licked expertly from her skin and swallowed.

Her bra was in the way of cleaning the last trickle of liquid which had run between her breasts.

"Rhian, would you mind if I...?"

"Of course." She scratched the fine scales of his throat tenderly. "You don't need to ask. Whatever you feel like doing, just do it."

Nodding, he reached a paw around her back and deftly unhooked the bra strap, his big claws showing surprising nimbleness. Rhian let the bra fall to the floor, unheeded.

The dragon gazed hungrily at her exposed chest for only a moment before going straight in with his tongue, slithering divinely into the narrow cleft between her breasts, drinking in the last of his seed. She reached out to grasp the black, curving horns jutting from the back of his head, pulling him to her.

"Keep going," she told him.

"The only way I'd stop now is if you chained me down and muzzled me." His breath felt hot against her skin.

"I think that's page sixty-nine."

He leered at her devilishly - already a creature transformed from the one who'd so recently been trembling in fear of his first time - and she kept her grip on his horns as he closed back in on her bosom. This time, his tongue went everywhere - in-between, over, under, round the sides, finally tasting delicately around her hyper-sensitive nipples.

"Again! Do that again!"

Again he worked his magic on her nipples; she arched her back in delight, having never before realised that the right touch there could be so wildly erogenous, then shivered as she felt his tongue slide irresistibly downwards over her belly. When it reached the elastic of her pants it didn't stop, and she shrieked aloud as it pushed under the material, slithering across her most sensitive region.

In an instant she was pulling the unwanted underwear down her legs, kicking it free when it reached her ankles, exposing her to his attentions. Iorwerth fixed a hungry golden stare between her thighs.

"Now that is my idea of a pleasing nexus on a woman. Soft, delicate, pleasingly curved, perfectly proportioned, a treasure to the taste, and not a scale in sight. Rhian, you are as beautiful down below as you are up above."

Despite herself, she found herself blushing, unsure how she felt about having her "nexus" complimented so expressively. "It's all yours," she said, stroking his head fondly. "Just promise me you won't be gentle with me."

He flashed her a toothy grin. "I can assure you I wouldn't even dream of it." And his tongue darted out to lick across her swollen lips.

Rhian was no stranger to touching herself down there. But she was discovering for the first time that having somebody else touch her was on a higher level of experience altogether, especially when that person was a stunningly gorgeous dragon, and especially when that dragon had the burning lust of his kind tempered by a natural delicacy and exquisite tenderness: a combination more than compensating for his lack of experience. When he slid his tongue over her responsive flesh it was as though it was pulling directly on the pleasure centres of her brain.

The forked tip pushed resolutely between her lips and explored up and down, making her gasp at the new heights of sensation. The dragon rumbled happily. For the first time his touch chanced upon her clitoris, and she cried out as the pleasure cut through her like a knife. In an instant he had pulled out and was looking at her with concern, apparently mistaking her cry of pleasure for a cry of pain.

"What's the matter? Is that a bad spot for me to touch?"

"No, no," she faltered, "it's a good spot. A very good spot."

A look of hungry relief washed across his face and he was straight back in, tormenting her clitoris mercilessly. He kept his big golden eyes gazing up at her face so he could see the way his dotage made her cringe and gasp with unbearable pleasure.

The attention was rapidly bringing her towards a climax. Perhaps Iorwerth saw this, or perhaps he merely felt it was time for a change, but either way his tongue suddenly ceased in its torture of her clitoris. Just for a moment she imagined she was going to be given a rest from unbearable ecstasy, but instead he brought his scaled lips closer to press against her sex and shot out his tongue all the way, penetrating her in a single quick motion.

"Nnnnnngggghhhuuuuuwwwwoooowwww!" It was the most coherent thing she could find to say.

He didn't waste any time. The tongue began flickering deeply in and out of her - all the way, each time - the slightly rough rasping texture caressing her from the inside and driving her wild. No experience in her life had prepared her for anything like this. Within moments she was building to an unstoppable orgasm, consuming her, until she felt herself paralysed by the deluge of ecstatic pleasure flooding from her sex, washing through her whole body in waves. She thought she heard herself crying out wordlessly, but couldn't be sure. As the climax ebbed away, the dragon's tongue slowed down its assault and finally withdrew.

It was some time before she recovered herself enough to kiss him softly on the end of his snout.

"Rhian," he said, "I want you to know that I took every bit as much enjoyment from pleasuring your body as I did from you pleasuring mine."

She flung her arms around his neck, surprising herself. "And me, Iorwerth. They were both incredible. Can we... lie down together?"

The dragon resumed his earlier sprawl on the earthen floor, lying on his side with his belly facing invitingly towards her. She nestled down beside him, pressed against his warm scales, appreciating the softness of his belly and his heavy but pleasing scent. His forepaw wrapped around her back, keeping her warm and holding her close.

"I'm remembering that I don't really know anything about you," he reflected sadly.

"What do you want to know?"

She found herself talking about her life. Trains and sandwiches and leaky showers and irksome colleagues and a butterfly that had landed right on her hand during a difficult moment and convinced her that everything might just be alright after all. Big things and little things, all jumbled together in an incoherent but heartfelt stream. The dragon listened to it all, accepting it, never questioning it. As she talked, he combed a claw through her tussled hair, and she stroked his long neck slowly. He didn't seem the least embarrassed about his cock standing proud against her bare legs, and she did nothing to tease it.

When she'd exhausted what she had to say he told her about his own life. He spoke in a calm and measured narrative, leading her effortlessly into his world of open skies and dragon conclaves and the gleaming lights of a city seen from half a mile above. But there was also the loneliness, the fear and prejudice of humans and the crack of shotguns at his tail after hunger had driven him to steal livestock. So absorbed was she in his story that it came as a shock when he abruptly returned to the present place and moment.

"What did we do together, Rhian? Page seventy-eight and if I'm not mistaken page twenty-one? So much for virginity."

She couldn't help but laugh aloud at that, surprising him. "Actually, I think by the more narrow definitions of virginity we still have ours."

"Really?" He looked disappointed. "Then I'm afraid we both may be lumbered with the label for some time to come."

"What do you mean? We can lose it any time we like. I'm up for it now, and I can feel you are." His cock stirred against her leg in confirmation.

"Oh please don't misunderstand me, I do want to, very much so. But I couldn't possibly actually do it. I'm simply too much bigger than a human, surely I'd hurt you?"

"No, Iorwerth, I'm pretty sure I can take you." She dropped a hand to clasp around his shaft, feeling its girth. "I'd like to try, anyway. If you do hurt me, I promise I'll let you know straight away and we can stop."

"Your promises haven't proved very reliable so far," he growled.

"Would you rather I'd kept the last one?"

"No, of course not, I'm very glad you didn't."