The Virgin and the Witch

Story Info
The Virginity Test.
1.1k words
3.47
35.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie down right there."

Lena tried not to stare at the witch - just as she had tried not to be too nervous all day long. Her father had sent her here and she had always hoped that it would take a bit longer until she would have to take this visit.

Other girls before her come to visit the witch who was living in a little hut at the mountain side, near the little village where they had all grown up together. They had to come here, before they got married because the witch was the one who would testify that they were still virgins, that they had been good girls.

And now it was her turn. Her friends had never talked about what had happened up here and she was nervous. After all, she didn't really feel ready to get married and the proposal from an older man who had come to talk to her father about her from the city had come as unexpected as the snow, that had started to fall down from the sky since yesterday evening.

At least it was warm in the little hut - the fire kept the freezing cold outside and Lena followed the order, carefully sitting down on what resembled a bed but was way more comfortable than the one she had at home.

Her eyes went to the floor - the old witch was ugly. She wasn't a lot taller than Lena but old and thin and she had long, old, haggard hands and fingers with long nails. The hair on her head was grey and so thin that you could see her scalp in some places and her face...a huge nose, wrinkled, old skin and rotten teeth with almost reddish eyes that pierced right through Lena's heart whenever the witch looked at her.

"Lie. Down." The witch looked at Lena an carefully pronounced each of these two words. Lena nodded, lying down on her back and trying to take deep breaths while she looked at the ceiling of the hut where herbs were hung up do try.

"How are you going to test..." she started to ask but fell silent as soon as the witch hissed and motioned for her to shut up.

Then, for a little while, nothing happened. Lena listened carefully but no, nothing and she already started to believe that the whole test would simply be a magic trick when she felt cold hands grabbing her ankles and placing them on the bed so her legs were propped up a bit. Then the same cold hands slowly shoved her skirt upwards, the disgusting nails slightly scratching on her skin and causing her to shiver despite the heat in the hut when she felt the hands reaching the inside of her upper legs where no one had touched her before.

Lena wanted to push her skirt down, she felt vulnerable, wrong, but she also felt that she wasn't allowed to do, that she needed to trust the witch so she fixed her eyes on the ceiling, on a bouquet of herbs that she didn't know and she tried to concentrate on finding out what it was to distract herself.

That didn't help for long - the fingers reaching her most private, intimate part, her womanhood and a long nail sliding along her lips, poking in between them in a way that made Lena quiver.

"Please..." she said, realizing when the word left her lips that she was begging, from the bottom of her heart, that she didn't like what was happening, that she wanted to get up, leave, die out there in the cold but in now way could she accept that old witch touching her like this.

"Nothing to worry about..." the witch said and giggled while her nail poked at a place between Lenas legs that caused her to take a deep breath.

"This is a very special spot..." The witch kept rubbing over it and Lena liked what it felt like but at the same time it hurt her because the old woman kept rubbing harder and harder with her nail and soon it hurt, it burnt and it was more than just uncomfortable.

"Stop it!" Lena came up with all her strength and sat up, facing the old woman who didn't even seem impressed, she just laughed and pushed Lena back, with a strength that came from God knows where and now Lena felt as if something was holding her down, as if she couldn't move.

And then...

"I'm blind!" she cried hysterically but the witch used the moment when she opened her mouth because Lena immediately had a finger between her lips, deep down in her mouth and the long nail felt as if it was pushing down her throat.

"Just for now", said the witch and Lena felt her lips, old, hagard lips and the stale breath coming from her mouth on her skin, on her forehead, her nose, her throat...the old woman even bit her throat slightly.

"You're in for some fun my beauty..." It was a mere whisper and Lena tried to move, tried to get out from underneath the old witch but even though the old woman didn't really weigh a lot, she just couldn't.

"I have a surprise for you..."

Lena started to cry. Tears running down her face when she felt something at her entrance...not just a finger, something bigger, something that tried to get between her legs and then even more between her. Something, that got into her, with a sharp pain and then started to move so fast and hard that if she hadn't been stuck to the bed, she probably would have fallen right off it at the first thrust.

"Oh God no..." Lena could hardly speak, she couldn't breathe, there was nothing she could do but feel that weird pain down there, it felt as if she was split in half and with every thrust, she had the feeling as if that thing invading her got bigger and bigger, but that couldn't be, could it?

And then she could see again. All over sudden and even though she had expected everything, it was the witch, on top of her...inside of her. But that couldn't be, could it?

"Yes, look at me my girl, look at me...I love it when you're scared..." the witch said and shoved her tongue inside of Lena's mouth, then there were some more, harder thrusts that felt as if the thing went all the way up to Lena's throat and the witch stopped moving, got off Lena and now Lena could see that she had a penis. A huge one, dangling between the old woman's legs, looking as it it was the only thing that was still young and vibrant of the old witch, glistening from Lenas juices and from sperm.

"Keep breathing...we will have to repeat this several times to make sure you carry my spawn", said the witch while she giggled once again.