The Virgin, Mary Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy continues The Talk with Mary.
2.8k words
4.39
62.3k
82
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****** Author's Note: In this segment of Mary's story, our "Daddy" uses a bit more emotional manipulation. It's not right, certainly, but it's definitely taboo. I hope you enjoy part 2 of Mary's story as much as I enjoyed fantasizing about it/writing it.*******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was Saturday. I woke naked in bed and for a moment I was confused before I remembered the way Daddy had kissed my privates and made me orgasm. I blushed brightly at the thought but my pussy tingled in anticipation. I wasn't sure what else would be in The Talk but I was excited to find out.

Daddy was already in the kitchen making pancakes, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. As the smell reached my nose I realized I was famished.

"Good morning Daddy," I said softly, feeling a little shy to be around him.

He turned and gave me a warm smile. "Good morning princess. Sleep well?"

"Oh yes," I nodded enthusiastically.

Daddy smirked. "I figured you would. Our talk really seemed to take it out of you."

I blushed and bit my lip.

"I was thinking that today I'd show you what a man will expect in return. How does that sound?" Daddy said, looking me in the eyes.

I swallowed around a nervous lump in my throat. "Yes Daddy," I managed to whisper.

He gave a satisfied nod. "Eat your breakfast. You need to keep your strength up."

After breakfast Daddy told me he had some errands to run and instructed me to shower and be ready for him when he got home. I obeyed. I always did as Daddy asked. Still, I found the anticipation annoying and more than a little frustrating.

Close to noon I met Daddy in his study. He was sitting in his large leather chair without a shirt but still wearing his blue jeans. I must have seen Daddy without a shirt a thousand times but that morning, for the first time I noticed the shape of his shoulders, the distinct biceps, and the strong forearms. Already I could feel my stomach twist in excited anticipation.

"Take your clothes off," Daddy instructed.

I did so, letting my t-shirt, shorts, underwear fall into a pile. "Will I always have to be naked?" I asked.

Daddy shrugged. "Not always. But men will want to see your naked body. It's very beautiful. Come stand in front of me."

I moved until I was standing just in front of him, my legs almost brushing his knees. Daddy's large hands ran up my legs, over the curve of my thighs, along my narrow waist before coming to rest on my small tits.

"Men are very visual creatures, Mary," he told me as he began massaging my breasts, making my nipples harden. "You have such lovely little breasts baby girl. Any man would be happy to touch and kiss these beautiful things."

Daddy leaned forward to suck my nipple into his mouth and I gasped. My pussy was beginning to tingle in earnest, alive now that it knew what all the excitement and teasing led to.

"Good girl. Let the man lead." Daddy's breath was hot on my chest as he sucked the other nipple. I whimpered and my hips flexed of their own accord.

His hand trailed down my stomach to my mound. His fingers twisted a bit in my pubic hair. He frowned a little. "You should shave this baby. I don't mind it too much but men your age like it smooth and fresh down here. Understand?"

"Yes Daddy," I mumbled, embarrassed. I felt lacking now. Too young and naive for Daddy.

"Don't be upset sweetie. That's why we're having this little talk, so you know and understand about men. Right?"

I nodded again. "Right. I will shave tonight Daddy."

"Good. Now, tell me how you feel right now."

"Excited. Hot and tingly again. It feels really good when you kiss me and touch my..." I bit my lip, not wanting to say the word 'pussy'.

"Your princess parts?" Daddy filled in for me.

"Yes, my princess parts." Even as I spoke his finger threaded its way through my little bush and found my slit, parting it with ease. His finger found my small hole and gently pushed into me causing me to whimper. I felt dizzy with arousal and rested my hands on Daddy's shoulders to steady myself.

"My little girl is already wet I see," Daddy commented. He pulled his hand away and I whined softly.

He shook his head at me. "This isn't about you this time baby. You feel how excited you are? How 'hot and tingly' as you said? That's how touching you makes Daddy feel. Every time I touch you, I get aroused. I've been taking it slow because I know you don't know any better but you have to learn not to be selfish ok? You have to give a man pleasure if he gives you pleasure. Right?"

Tears gathered in the corners of my eyes. "I'm so sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to be selfish. I want to give you pleasure. Tell me what to do," I begged.

"Get down on your knees," he ordered. I dropped obediently to the floor.

Daddy touched my cheek, rubbing his thumb over my lips. "You're so beautiful." I flushed at his praise. "Now, you're going to unbutton my pants and pull out my cock. I want you to be prepared that I am larger than most men. The average penis size is between 5 and 6 inches but I'm about 8 and a half. Remember how Daddy said it was a good thing when your privates get wet? Well it's a good thing when a man's privates get hard. And I am very hard right now. Understand?" He said it all so matter-of-factly, like there was nothing strange at all about talking about men's penises.

Nodding, I reached with trembling fingers for Daddy's button. The faintest hint of fear crept down my spine. I wasn't sure what to expect. I'd seen anatomical drawings of naked men, but I'd never seen one in real life. Or even in a photograph.

I made a small sound of dismay when his penis popped free of his jeans. It was much larger than I expected. And thick. There was no way I would be able to fit that inside me anywhere. But I didn't want to disappoint my Daddy.

Sensing my distress, Daddy smoothed his hand over my head. "It's okay sweetie. We're going to go nice and slow. Pull my pants down a little so there's more room. That's it. Good girl. Now go ahead and touch it. Get used to it," Daddy coaxed.

Tentatively I reached out and brushed my fingers over the velvety smooth shaft and bulbous, mushroom head. It twitched and I jerked away.

Daddy chuckled. "It's okay baby. That's a good thing too."

I exhaled slowly and reached forward again. This time I traced my fingers along the long vein that pulsed through the length of his cock. My fingers ran from tip to base, exploring every bit of his 8.5 inches.

"Ooohhh, that feels good princess," Daddy crooned, sighing in contentment. I smiled a little to myself. "Now, make a fist around it and slide your hand up and down. Like this," he said, wrapping his hand around mine to demonstrate. After one or two pumps he released my hand and I continued to move it up and down, edging further between his spread legs to get a better angle.

I heard Daddy let out a sharp breath. I looked up to see him watching me approvingly. His hand touched my cheek again and trailed down my neck to brush my hair off my shoulders. I arched my back into him as he cupped my breasts again, tweaking the nipples.

"Such a good girl. Now give it a kiss," he instructed. I did as I was told and pressed my lips to his inflamed tip. Daddy frowned down at me. "Is that how I kissed your princess parts?" He asked.

"No Daddy," I whispered.

"Do as I have shown you baby."

I took a deep breath and leaned in again. This time I ran my tongue over the head of his dick and then down the soft underside of his shaft. I heard Daddy's breath catch. Remembering how Daddy licked and sucked me in different ways, I decided that's what I should try. I gently sucked the tip into my mouth, swirled my tongue around, and then let it pop back out again.

"Fuck Mary...." Daddy gasped. I grinned up at him. It was rare that Daddy cussed but I knew I'd pleased him. "Keep going sweet girl. You're a natural. Try to see how much you can suck into your mouth. Go slow."

Again I sucked Daddy into my mouth but this time I didn't stop with the tip. I slowly pushed my head deeper onto his cock, letting my tongue glide against him as I did so. I didn't get even halfway down before I stopped and brought my mouth up again.

I felt Daddy gather my hair into his hands and he gently started guiding my head up and down his cock. "That's it baby.... A little deeper.... Oooohhh.... Uggghhhh... such a good girl," he rasped as I bobbed along his cock.

My pussy trembled and I felt the wetness begin to leak down my leg. Giving Daddy pleasure was turning me on so much. I was burning for another orgasm.

"Play with my balls. Really gently, they're very sensitive."

Again I obeyed, cupping his heavy sac in my hand and rolling the balls around a little. I gazed up at Daddy as I kept a steady rhythm sucking and licking him. His head was tipped back against the chair, eyes closed, mouth opened slightly as he received my first blowjob.

After a moment of this routine, Daddy shifted and looked down at me again. "I'm going to get a little rougher with you baby. Most men like to be in control when I woman is sucking their cock. It might be a little uncomfortable and scary but I want you to remember that I would never hurt you. Okay?"

I swallowed nervously. "Okay Daddy." What did he mean by rougher?

"And when I cum, I'm going to cum in your pretty mouth and you have to swallow all of it okay?"

"Cum?" I asked meekly.

"Orgasm. You're going to give me an orgasm just like I gave you last night. But men release semen when we orgasm and that's what you're going to swallow," he explained patiently.

"Yes Daddy," I answered. I was nervous but excited. I wanted to make Daddy feel as good as he'd made me feel last night. If that meant that he had to be 'rougher' with me and that I had to swallow semen, then I would. I wanted so badly to please my Daddy. To be a good Daddy's Girl.

"Open your mouth princess and try to relax your throat."

Daddy's hand tightened a little in my hair but as I moved my mouth down his shaft again, I felt like nothing changed. He held me by the back of my head, guiding me up and down again. Just when I began to think that was all he was going to do he pushed my head further down his dick until he pressed painfully against the back of my throat. I gagged a little and tears stung my eyes but Daddy kept holding me there until panic started to set into my gut. Then he pulled me up again and I coughed and sputtered for a moment before he quickly forced my head down again. Deeper this time.

I gagged harder this time, almost certain I would throw up. "Relax princess, you're doing great," came Daddy's voice, soft and soothing.

I tried to do as he asked and as soon as my throat relaxed Daddy pushed in even deeper. I wasn't quite taking all of his thick cock but it felt like I had a wooden rod jammed into my mouth and down my throat. Daddy set a brutal pace with this routine, yanking my head up and down, up and down, until tears were flowing freely from my eyes. Everytime he forced me down, I could feel the bruising begin on the back of my throat. I braced my hands on his thighs and tried to follow his lead but his hand was tight in my hair and he controlled my every move.

Suddenly it seemed as if Daddy was getting thicker in my mouth. Harder and bigger. He gasped for air above me. "Oh sweet jesus. You're doing so good baby. Daddy's going to cum so much in that sweet mouth.... Fuck... ooohh... Mary, you're Daddy's good girl... just... a few... more..... Ugggghhhh..."

With that Daddy slammed my head down onto him again, impaling my mouth on his cock. He held me in place as he came, shooting thick, salty ropes of semen against the back of my throat. I gagged and gurgled around him but desperately tried to do as instructed and swallow all of the tangy liquid.

After a long, painful moment he released my head and I came off his cock coughing. My eyes were still blurry with tears as I felt Daddy scoop me up into his arms and settle me onto his lap. He gently stroked my hair and down my back.

"You did so good baby girl. Even your mother couldn't give me a blowjob that good. Are you okay princess?" He spoke softly as he rubbed soothing circles over my back, holding me tightly to him.

I nodded against his chest. "I wanted to please you," I croaked, my throat burning as I spoke.

Daddy gave me a squeeze. "Oh you did love. You were so sweet and selfless, letting Daddy face fuck you like that even though I know it hurt." I blushed at his crass phrasing.

His hand trailed up my leg and then to my breast. He cupped the soft mound gently, caressing my nipple with his fingers. I moaned in response. We sat like that for a long time, me in his lap, him absently toying with my breasts, rubbing my legs and back. The gentle touches brought into sharp focus my own need for pleasure.

Giving the blowjob had aroused me almost beyond measure. I felt certain Daddy could feel the heat pulsing from between my legs. The thought that I was probably dripping onto Daddy's lap horrified me.

After a long stretch of silence, Daddy finally spoke. "Do you want to continue our little Talk baby? Do you know what comes next?"

I was silent for a moment. "Sex," I finally answered.

"That's right. Sex is between two consenting adults. You have to be sure you want to do that with me. And you have to think of the consequences."

I shifted so I could look up at him. "Consequences?"

He nodded solemnly. "You're not on birth control and I don't ever wear condoms, you could get pregnant. Some men will think less of you for not being a virgin. Some men will only want to fuck you and then leave. Sex is a very serious thing Mary."

I stared up at him wide-eyed and afraid. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

Daddy hugged me close. "Shh, baby. Don't cry. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I just want you to know what happens after you lose your virginity. I'm trying to do what's best for you."

"I know Daddy," I replied.

"Of course, there is a way for me to protect you," Daddy continued slowly. I sniffled and looked up at him.

"There is?"

He smiled softly at me. "If you decide to give me the greatest gift of all, I will not let anyone else have you. You can move into my room and stay my little princess forever. You won't even have to worry about other men."

I frowned as I thought about that. What Daddy was suggesting was wrong. Some rational part of me knew that. But I was having a hard time thinking clearly with his hands still toying with my boobs and my pussy aching to be touched. I thought it might be nice not to have to worry about other men. My Daddy had always protected me. He always could.

"But the decision," Daddy began as his hand ran up my leg and wedged between our bodies, "is completely yours." His hand found my mound, cupping me, running a finger through the soaking hair. I moaned and instinctively opened my legs to him.

He only played with me a minute more before removing his hand and easing me off his lap. "Take as much time as you need to decide," he told me and then left the room leaving me hot and desperate and more confused than ever.