The Virgin Niece: The Next Morning

Story Info
Dawn finds his niece a virgin no more.
1.6k words
107.6k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aswpc
aswpc
49 Followers

As dawn peered in through the windows, I was barely awaked by gentle rustling of the bed covers behind me. I felt the warm heat of my niece Maria’s naked body press gently against me. As her arms gently pulled herself to me, I felt her hard nipples in my back.

While she snuggled against me, I felt a small pillow being tucked between us, her stuffed pussy toy.

I slowly awoke, reveling in the feel of her warm body against me. I turned to her and she gently kissed my lips. It felt like a dream.

“Good morning, Uncle. Did I wake you?

“Hmmm “ was all I could say. “Kiss me again”

This time she bent down and opened her mouth on mine and thrust her tongue in against mine. I pulled her head gently to me as I responded strongly with my own tongue. I loved kissing her.

I turned my self around and pulled her small, beautiful body against me. I felt her hand move down me searching for my cock, soft but still long and languorous from the night before

I moaned softly into her mouth as her hand found and gently toyed with it. My cock rapidly became stiffer in her small hand.

“Oh Uncle, I love your banana” she said after turning to see the now obvious result of her hand’s work.

I smiled at her euphemism for my cock as it continued to grow hard. She now had her small fist around it and was slowly moving it up and down.

My eyes were captured by the sight of her large nipples perched perfectly on her lovely breasts. I bent over and gently sucked one in my mouth..I heard Maria gasp. "Do you like that?" "Uh hum" and her reply as she held my head to her breast with her hand, leaving my cock wobbling upright below. "But there is something I like more" she said her hand returning to my cock. "Ohh, Uncle Al, I do love your banana" she repeated as she moved her head down toward it. A deeper groan escaped from me as I felt her lips touch the head of my cock as softy as the kiss which had awakened me, moments before. .

I looked down to see her open her mouth wide then take the entire head of my cock into it.

As she pulled her lips off, the clear, sticky pre-cum hung between her lower lip and my cock. God, she looked so sexy in the early morning light.

I reached under her and easily pulled her sweet ass up over my chest, here legs falling on either side of me. Her small stuffed toy came with her and fell against my face. I started to laugh when I caught her sweet musk scent on it. I breathed the fragrance in deeply, savoring it.

“Have you been fucking your toy?” I asked gently.

I immediately regretted my question as her mouth which had resumed sucking on the head, stopped as she replied.

“Just a little, while I was waiting for Uncle to wake up”

“Oh, it’s alright” I said quickly, “Don’t stop what you are doing”

“Okay!” she said brightly, sucking my cock into her mouth again.

I felt both her hands now gripping my cock, moving up and down it as her mouth started a gently sucking action at it’s head.

I moved her stuffed kitty cat away from face, only to be faced with another pussy. This one still puffy and swollen from both the previous night as well as the attack of her stuffed toy.

Like everything else about her, it was beautiful. Shaved, small and perfectly formed. I gazed with longing at the red pink tiny opening before me.

I brought her sweet pussy to my mouth, pulling her body down flat on my, feeling her hard nipples on my stomach as she struggled to keep contact between her mouth and my now throbbing cock.

I slowly traced my tongue along each of the lips before me, pulling myself slightly up to probe the small, brown dimple of her tight little ass. As my the tip of my tongue entered her there, I heard another soft sweet moan from her cock filled mouth.

Maria pulled her legs up slightly, causing the thin membrane still covering her clitoris to rub against my chest. She began moving her hips in short motions against me causing my tongue to fuck her ass like a small, wet cock.

The sensations of her mouth and hands on my cock began to vibrate through my entire body. Now, it was my turn to groan as I, once again, pulled her sweet pussy up to my mouth.

With deep thrusts of my tongue, I tasted her luscious sex, lapping up to and around her hooded clit with each stroke. The small, white seed of her clit was now apparent but she flinched when I grazed it with my lips.

My own hips began to move as she licked and sucked my cock and she began to caress my balls.

As her little hands became more forceful, I managed to say between licks “Gently, Maria... very gently”.

I heard a garbled response that sounded like “Okay” from her.

This was getting to feel too good and I suddenly needed to be inside her again.

Her hips were moving insistently against my mouth but I gently and reluctantly pushed her to the side. She sat up with a startled look in her eye.

“Did I do something wrong?” she asked in a worried voice.

“Oh no, sweet thing,” I said, “You are doing every wonderfully”.

“I just need to fuck you again”.

Her face lit up in a big smile and she jumped on top of me. She wrapped her arms around my head and stuck her tongue into my mouth in a deep, loving kiss.

“Yes, Uncle, yes” she gasped between kisses, “Fuck me again.”

It was hard to believe this beautiful young woman had been a virgin a mere, few hours ago.

I suddenly felt her pussy impale itself on my cock, now almost painfully hard from her mouth and small hands.

As it slowly entered her wet but still incredibly tight pussy, I realized we had forgotten to use any protection.

“Ahhhhgggggg”

I heard myself almost gag with frustration as I pulled my cock out of her. With a pinched voice, I told her

“Maria, we need to use a rubber”.

My niece now groaned and continued to move her hips on me, my cock slapping against her pussy and ass.

“Please, Maria....” I pleaded.

Faster than I could almost follow she crawled over to the dresser and grabbed one of the gold wrapped magnum rubbers we had pulled out to use the night before.

She was suddenly kneeling next to me ripping the package open with her teeth. Still remembering my lesson from the night before she tried to roll it down my cock but let out an exasperated “Uncle!” when it wouldn’t unroll.

“Just turn it over, Sweetheart”.

She quickly flipped it over and it easily unrolled down my cock, as her hands followed it one on top of another down it’s length.

I didn’t have to say a work as she again sat over me and began trying to move her pussy in contact with my cock.

I reached around her and managed to get the tip of my cock between the her sweet, swollen pussy lips.

“Ohhhhh....” came in a quiet, little moan from her. She began to move her hips against my cock as it entered her a little bit more with every motion, until at last almost all of my cock was in her.

Her eyes were wide open and looking at me as she thrust herself down on me. Her face and breasts were now covered in a deep blush as she moved her clit against me abdomen. My cock was being squeezed by her wet pussy in a way I had only just felt for the first time in my entire life, the night before.

One after another, little squeak moans came from her lips as she moved against me my cock now barely moving in and out as she rubbed against me.

She suddenly stopped moving for a second her eyes closed, and a deep “ahhhhhhhh” came from her. She began wiggling her hips against me again for only about 5 seconds before she stopped again, holding her breath before her voice cracked in high squeal.

That was it for me. Only momentarily distracted by the beautiful sight before me, my own hips now began to thrust into her. Her hips bounced up without my getting much deeper into her but it didn’t matter.

A much deeper and louder groan now filled the room. My own.

The first pulse of cum hit me like a hammer and then another and another, as I tried to catch me breath against the incredible sensations I was feeling.

When I thought I had finished cumming, I felt her pussy clamp down even harder on my cock. One last spasm shook my entire body.

She had collapsed on top of me barely moving. My cock slowly softened and after a few minutes, caused me to flinch as it slipped from her sweet cunt with a distinct popping sound.

I slowly rolled her to my side

“Mmmmmm” she purred contentedly, her body wet and warm, slowly writhed against me. I felt her hand move down and slip the rubber off my cock.

She idly rubbed the cum spilling from it across her tummy and breasts, playing with it in almost childlike fascination, her eyes closed.

I rolled over and gave her another deep kiss. I felt huge next to her small but perfect body. I wrapped her in my arms and held her close against me.

I had no plans for the day. But I knew where I would be.

aswpc
aswpc
49 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Virgin Niece Previous Part

Similar Stories

Niece's Tight Cunt Needs It Bad Blonde coed seduces studly Uncle Jake.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Snowed In...Becky and Dad Virgin daughter takes every inch Dad can give.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories