The Virgin Seduction

Story Info
It's a matter of Who really seduced Who.
2.3k words
4
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often wonder, looking back on that night, just who seduced whom. Being nothing remarkable to look at, it amazes me that I even got past taking the drink out of her hand. In a bar with some mates from the football club, one of them indicated this girl kept looking at me. When I stood up I came to a height of 5 ft 7. I only have a slight to medium build and like I say am nothing remarkable to look at. She was 5 ft 4 with strawberry blonde hair, a pair of breasts that would satisfy any baby and legs to match. She was wearing a blouse and a bra, a short skirt and I could see she was wearing stockings.

I went to her and took the drink from her hand, giving it to her friend. I took her by the hand and walked her to the dance floor, not saying a word. After a couple of dances we actually introduced ourselves. Her name was Tanya and after a couple more dances I offered to refresh her drink and she accepted the offer. It was late and the bar was actually ready to close for the night. We finished our drinks and went outside. We discussed transport and it transpired that she had no car, so I offered to take her home. As we walked to my car I held her hand. There was no attempt to resist and that was when I began to believe I might just get into her panties. After we walked a bit further I put my arm around her waist. Still no resistance, so, as we arrived at my car, I leant towards her and kissed her on the forehead.

When we were seated in the car, I suggested that since I was going to drive her home, we could go to my place for a coffee first. Her response to that was, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I reacted, by putting my hand on the back of her neck and as I kissed her in return, slowly stroked the hair on her neck, causing her to shift slightly in her seat. I brought my other hand across to her breast and when there was no resistance to that move, I began to caress her. We parted lips, she smiling, me ready for her to give head right there. I started the car and made a quicker than usual trip to my place.

Arriving at my apartment, I quickly jumped out of the car and ran around to her door, offering her a hand to help her out of it. We walked to my front door and after I had opened it, turned and picked her up from the ground, my arm going behind her knees and her responding by allowing me to lift her and placing an arm around my neck. I carried her in and gently sat her on the lounge, returning very quickly to the front door to close it, and almost tripping over myself in my haste to get back to the lounge.

As I sat, we started kissing again and this time, when my hand moved to her breast, I could feel the beginnings of hardness of her nipple. With one hand caressing the hair on the back of her neck, my other got busy, slowly undoing the buttons on her blouse. The last button opened, I took time from kissing her to peak at those wonderful breasts, noting that her nipples were now fully erect and making an effort to escape through the material of her bra. Her thighs, I noticed had parted slightly while we were kissing and her skirt was now a bit shorter than it had been.

Again we locked lips and this time my hand moved from the back of her neck to her bra strap, where, with one deft move, I undid the clasp, allowing those soon to be proven, delicious mammaries to come free of their enclosure. With a very slight push from me, Tanya leaned back, giving me the opportunity to lower my head first to her throat and then to her nipples. Her hands moving to the back of my head as first one nipple and then the other, was licked and then taken into my mouth. Softly nibbling on each nipple elicited a murmur of pleasure from Tanya and a further parting of her as yet untouched thighs.

I brought one hand around to her back and began running my finger nail down her spine and back to her neck, bringing forth another murmur of pleasure. It was now time for me to go to the next stage. Moving slightly on the lounge I was able to bring my other hand down to just above her knee. As I did, one of her hands moved. I immediately thought I had gone to far, but then I felt that hand move to my butt. As my hand slowly moved up along her stockinged thigh, her hand moved around to the front of my trousers, stopping on my now very hard member. We both murmured in pleasure at these contacts. My hand continued it's upward journey, arriving seconds later at a pair of very damp panties. Her hand meantime had undone the stud and zipper on my trousers and made it's way inside them, stopping on my now extremely hard penis.

The next few moments were a flurry of activity, culminating with me on my knees at the side of the lounge with her panties in my teeth and her skirt, louse and bra on the floor with my shirt and trousers, leaving me in my jocks and Tanya in her stockings, suspenders and panties. I pulled gently upon her panties and they came down towards and past her knees with enjoyable ease. Having kept my eyes closed as I moved down, the journey back towards the tops of her thighs was one of the most enjoyable I have ever had. Reaching her knees, I licked my way to the top, parting her thighs with my hands as I went.

As my tongue made contact with her clitoris, she gasped aloud, both of her hands clasping my hair and pushing my face hard into her. My tongue slipped easily into her now very wet pussy, giving me my first taste of her exquisiteness. Tanya moaned and as I continued to fuck her with my tongue, she began to move about on the lounge. I tried to hold her steady, but as her orgasm built up inside her it was increasingly difficult to stop her thrashing around. She came with an explosion of juices pouring from her cunt, almost drowning me in the process. I continued to lick her as I brought one hand up underneath her, feeling for that spot between her cunt and her arse hole. My thumb actually slipped and went into her pussy, but I quickly removed it and, using the wetness it had gathered from her, began caressing that spot. Moments later there was another explosion of orgasm, this time it came with a scream. I stopped, concerned that I had actually hurt her. Far from it, Tanya just told me that there was no way she could handle another orgasm like that.

I stood up, took her by the hand and, kissing her on the mouth passionately, moved her towards the bedroom. I backed her up to the side of the bed and gently lowered her onto it. As I lay there beside her, taking in her beautiful body, I began to stroke one of her still very hard and erect nipples with just the tip of my finger. Tanya's response was to run her hand down to my extremely hard and erect cock. She placed her hand firmly upon it and began to wank me. Being careful not to cause her hand to come away from my cock, I turned myself upside down to her. Tanya continued to stroke my shaft, which was now directly above her face. Then I felt her other hand on my balls, her fingernails doing the stroking on my sac. I parted her thighs once more in preparation for my eagerly awaiting tongue. Instead on giving her another tongue fuck, I just gently blew on her slit, causing her to grip my cock very hard indeed. Then I began licking her clit, which was by now very, very red and large. As I took it into my mouth, Tanya said 'no, please no, I want you to fuck me now, don't make me cum again like that, I want you to put this inside me'.

She let go of my cock and I moved back so that we were side by side. I asked if she was sure and she emphatically said 'yes, but be gentle won't you, I've never done it before'. I don't know if she saw the total amazement in my face, because there was no hymen or other evidence, or if she could sense the extreme pleasure that washed over me at the thought of taking a virgin, but she rolled towards me and we kissed again. I rolled her back so that I was on top of her, parting her thighs with my own legs, bringing our sexes together in a first contact. I raised myself above her and, taking myself in hand, began using the tip of my cock to stroke first her clit and then her still wet lips.

Slowly and gently, I eased the head of my cock into her pussy. Just the head so she would get used to the idea. Then I gave her an inch. She moaned in that pleasurable tone that women do when they really want it. I gave her a couple of more inches and her hands went behind my back, her nails digging in. A bit more cock inside her and her legs moved so she could cross her ankles behind me. I eased back a bit and then thrust forward, at the same time raising myself up to the length of my arms. As I pulled back again, Tanya said, 'do it harder to me, really do it hard', so I pulled back, leaving just the head of my cock inside her and the thrust very hard into her. She screamed. Again I pulled back and thrust deep into her now soaking wet and dripping cunt. She began thrashing about as I continued to thrust my cock into her. Then, without warning, she came, and came, and came yet again. That really did stir up my own juices. I could feel myself ready to cum and indicated this to Tanya, wondering audibly if I should pull out before I came or not. 'If you do' she said, ' I will leave immediately'. That did it, a couple more deep thrusts and I let go. But that wasn't to be the end of it either. Tanya had another explosive orgasm in time with my own.

As we lay back on the bed, Tanya did something that not very many women have ever done for me. She moved down the bed and took my still half erect cock in her mouth, sucking the rest of my cum off me and licking my balls, naturally causing me to come fully erect again. Not being the type to lick a woman's cunt after I've just shot my load into it, I let her continue without response.

After a few minutes of taking this, I did respond. Manouvering our bodies so that Tanya was laying face down, I slid my very hard cock between her thighs, and entered her cunt from behind, while bringing one hand under her and starting to fondle her cunt lips and clit, lifting her slightly in the process to allow for a deeper penetration. It didn't take very long to make her cum again and when she did it was yet another of those explosive orgasms that were by now become very enjoyable for me.

Losing the romanticist in me, I asked if she would like a shower. We moved together, me thinking of giving it to her again, Tanya thinking I was just showing her where it was. We entered the shower together and as I began soaping down her back, Tanya indicated she needed to have a pee. No problem, I said, moving around to the front of her and dropping to my knees, go ahead, I said. Tanya spread her legs slightly, her cunt lips opening, swelling right there in front of me, indicating this was making her horny again, clit standing out of it's hood proudly, she let the stream of pee go. The reaction from my cock was immediate, I stood up and before she had finished, I was ramming it into her. We came together in one of the most explosive simultaneous orgasms I have ever had the pleasure of being part of.

Tanya and I parted ways after 3 months of absolutely wonderful sex. We met again a couple of years later, for just one night. Tanya had forgotten nothing of what I had taught her during those three months.

Those lessons had included how to use the muscles in her cunt to actually suck a cock. Something that I had been taught by the girl that took my virginity. Tanya did it to perfection. Another lesson Tanya had been taught after we parted company, was that a woman is horniest when having her period and that some guys actually enjoy fucking a woman when she is menstruating. The night we came together, Tanya actually asked me to remove her tampon with my teeth, claiming it made her even wetter than a good finger or tongue fuck. Naturally I obliged with incredible results. That night, as a 29 year old, doing it with a woman 10 years younger than me, is still the most memorable night of sex I have ever experienced, except of course for the night I took her virginity.