The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 06

Story Info
Roberta the tranny bride loses her virginity.
6k words
4.64
38.9k
12
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

WOW!!! As I rewrote this episode the sheer sexiness of the occasion was so powerful. Another episode from Roberta before he went off to California on vacation.

The following week was fraught with difficulties, none more so than my inability to contact Jodie. Calling her mobile on my way to and from college was always met by the message that it was switched off. The remainder of the time I was with Margaret and dare not even mention Jodie.

My feminisation continued unabated, from the obvious thrill of the volume created by multiple petticoats to the regular douche and the obscure hormone treatment administered by Margaret in numerous drinks.

Daily I left her house for college as a girl and in the evening returned to remove my school uniform and fold it neat and tidily for the next day. Then she sat me down in front of a mirror and gave me make up tuition until I was ready for our evening walk. Initially it was down the lane to show Sarah as she waited for business at the mesh gate and then, after her inspection, into the local park or even on the train to the centre of the city. At first my skirts were at least knee length but as I got more efficient with my make up the skirts got shorter to draw attention to myself from boys and even older men. One night I met and walked past, without her suspecting it was me, a girl from college whom I often had lunch with. I had my suspicions that Adele, a very quiet and beautiful girl, already knew about my secret. Her quietness seemed to alienate her from the other girls and she seemed to have few, if any friends at college.

I found myself with similar problems. I no longer wanted to play football for fear of getting injured and then my daily sexy underwear being discovered. I didn't go out at night any longer because I was with Margaret. One day Adele, quite by accident, put her hand on my thigh and right on top of the strap for my suspenders. We both froze and she looked at me and then smiled as she withdrew her hand. It had worried me ever since and she wondered where I went some lunch breaks when I went to meet Margaret and prove I was still wearing my sexy underwear and had not removed it when I changed in the garage from being a girl back to a half boy for the college. Margaret had taken over from Sarah checking on me and although, initially, it had been John's idea for me to wear his wife's panties to college, Margaret now kept it up.

I longed for my parents to come home and return to sleep in my own bed alone. It would be another two and a half weeks. I actually longed for John to come home at the weekend so that Margaret had someone else to concentrate on as well as me. Then came the news that he would not be home on Friday night because he was going to collect a company car he was now getting and it could be Sunday before he arrived back from the Belgian office. It was a lovely white Mercedes estate car that he brought home and then we all went to his normal office to collect his own car which Margaret would now have the use off.

Margaret dressed me quite young looking for the drive, her young sister with my blonde wig in bunches and only some light make up and pale pink lipstick. It was lovely and sunny and so I was given one of her satin vest tops which displayed my adequate cleavage thanks to my breast forms which she stuck to my chest. I never had many hairs on my chest but I no longer had any, anywhere, except for my neat pubic triangle. The light hairs on my legs and arms disappeared with the creams I applied. A short skirt in pale blue cotton and flip flops to show off my varnished toe nails completed my outfit for the day and I loved the warm breeze blowing up my skirt onto my uncovered boy clit as John had now began to call my cock. I was half girl now and would no longer have a cock. I have to say I was getting confused having to be boy at college and girl the remainder of the time. Forgetting I was girl usually meant punishment from Margaret, forgetting I was boy, embarrassment, such as Adele continually touching my leg. Did she fancy me or was she just inquisitive?

One more week at college and we would have a two-week break. John had timed his own holidays for then and also for when my parents were still away. Before he left for work on Monday he told me we were going to Scotland for a few days to a country cottage he was renting with lots of privacy for some sexy frolics. He was also planning a surprise for Margaret and I for the following Friday night.

Highlights of the week were the invitation by Adele to accompany her to her big sisters 25th birthday party and standing on the street beside Sarah on the Wednesday and two guys stopping in a car wondering if I was looking for business. When I told Margaret she delighted.

"You gorgeous little tart," she called me.

I was uncertain about the birthday bash but discovered it was on a Thursday night and said I was visiting an aunt so that I would not have to explain to Margaret about another woman in my life. My hesitation provoked a most unusual response from Adele, the quiet one.

"It's alright, I know your secret," and quite intentionally, this time, put her hand on my leg and rubbed my suspender strap. "It's safe with me and I don't mind if you wear them to the party. I think it will be rather exciting knowing we are both wearing the same style of underwear."

I was stunned and only nodded when she stood up to leave.

"Can I take that as an acceptance sweetheart?"

When I told Margaret that a girl knew about my secret all she could say was, "Maybe it's time to wear the skirt and blouse too instead of changing. Let them all see how you would rather be." She smiled to let me see she was joking. When I told her it was Adele she laughed. "I went to the school with her big sister, Leah. Yes she is a year younger than me. We fell out over the same boy but have a laugh about it when we meet now. Neither of us married him."

What surprised me was the easy way in which the girls, so far, had accepted me as a tranny. No laughing or mocking or lectures but complete empathy, acceptance and a certain amount of shared excitement.

The strange thing about what Margaret said about going to college as a girl, was I didn't really want to be a girl all of the time. Initially it was my schoolboy crush on her and then the borrowing of her panties just to be close to her, and the sexy feeling I got from wearing them and the sexy feeling I get from bridal gowns and petticoats that has enhanced my interest in wearing them as much as possible. It was her idea to make me into a girl and she gets a thrill now from going shopping with her teenage transvestite, whom she can fuck at the drop of a hat because of all the things that she now has over me. Of course each week there is more and the holiday created a huge amount more. What a few days they were.

For John's arrival home on the Friday night he wanted me to be out in the garden as a bride. He had a fantastic surprise for me.

I had to rush home because Margaret wanted to give him a surprise too and let him see just how feminine I now looked. She had brushed my wig and had the gown and all the petticoats laid out for me. She bathed me in lovely perfumed water and really pampered me. In return I licked her pussy as she squatted above my face on the edge of the bath.

Margaret helped me with my make up and made sure I applied my lip-gloss evenly and then loaned me some of her jewellery too. Then I slipped into my stockings and attached them to my frilliest suspender belt. As always, the order was no panties so I stepped into my first petticoat and drew the stretchy waistband around me. Another with the same style of waist followed and then the third with its Velcro fastening. Finally, the ten layer one which Margaret had adapted to really flare my bridal gown outwards and raise it just slightly from the ground as I walked. It had long ties to fasten around my waist. My heart was beating with excitement as I dropped to my knees on the floor to assist Margaret lower my gown over my head. I really felt so utterly feminine, the fragrance of my perfume, my painted nails, the sparkling rings on my fingers, the stunning necklace and my petticoats spread across the sitting room floor. My gown slipped over the petticoats and Margaret adjusted them and then had me stand up to help me into the short frilly sleeves. I was trembling, it had been some weeks since I was last dressed as a bride, and never so thoroughly as now. There is always a moment of sheer pleasure when the long zip goes up and my body is entombed in white paradise.

I felt weak at the knees when she opened out the long frilly train and attached it under the large bow at the back of my gown and then spread it across the carpet.

"I love you Margaret, this is the greatest feeling in the whole wide World and I love the way you help me."

She smiled, a smile of satisfaction and admiration.

"You look stunning honey but I'm not finished yet."

Margaret fixed lovely dangling earrings and tidied my hair again before fixing the short veil first and then the long veil secondly over my head and attached them to my hair. She tried to spread the veil over the train and the floor behind me but it was too long, the scalloped edges framing my face, the gorgeous embroidery encrusted with a few shimmering beads. Then she gave me the sheer lace gloves and I eased my hands into them before she helped me into the white satin heels, having left them until last because they were slightly tight. As she worked on my shoes and adjusted the many layers of petticoat and gown they brushed sexily against her naked body.

"I've grown to find the sensation of all those layers such a turn on too honey," she confessed. "I now know what you tranny's love about petticoats."

She walked around me and looked at her watch.

"Right, one more thing and then a telephone call."

She paused and I wondered.

"The mirror," and she left the room to bring the full-length one form her bedroom.

I positively rustled with even the slightest movement as I awaited her return. I looked down upon the skirt of my gown emanating at a fantastic angle outwards from my waist. I felt so fragile, shaking.

Then the mirror appeared. She placed it before me with a cover over it and then, when I was facing it, swiftly removed the cover. In all honesty, I nearly fainted. My veils were sitting high over my head and fell thickly to my shoulders, my cleavage quite distinct, the groups of shimmering clusters on my bodice and skirt sparkling in the mirror, the volume of my petticoats and dress now so much more dramatic and the stunning frilly train with my beautifully trimmed veil lying across it and spread out behind me.

I could feel the tear in my eye. I had heard of real brides weeping when they saw themselves. I felt no different. Margaret gently dried my eyes for fear of messing my make up.

"I told you, you looked stunning. I just love you Roberta. You are wonderful fun and you give me so much to get up in the morning for. I was bored before I discovered your love for my panties."

"I fell in love with you first," I reminded her. "Your panties let me be nearer to you but this is beyond my words. I really look like a beautiful girl on her wedding day. I can't believe how girly I look, thank you darling from the bottom of my heart."

"We have had our difficult times you and I, your love for Jodie, your training and my insistence that you go to college in my underwear just to let you get the feel of being a woman all of the time. You do some really nice girly things now. I watch you and I see how you cross your legs for instance because you are hiding your clit because you have no panties on. Things like that are important when you are a girl."

As she talked she began to lower my short veil over both of our heads. I looked her straight in the eyes, hopefully transmitting my love and my appreciation to her in the process. She gave me a little kiss on the lips and then lowered the three tiers of my longer veil. I could only just see her but I felt even more wonderful at the misty sight in the mirror.

"I want to lick your whole body," I said as she once more busied herself at the hem of my gown.

"I think I'm going to suck you instead," she replied.

I was not expecting that.

"Please don't Margaret. I'm on the brink of an orgasm just looking at myself without you even touching me."

"Well I have to because I want to see if you are still so excited and still so happy at being a bride in public once you have had an orgasm or does the whole event become an anti climax for you. You know what men are like, when they cum all they want to do is roll over and sleep. I want to see if you will be different, you can't just lie down outside with such a massive dress on. Any way I still have this to put on you."

She lifted a cushion and produced from behind it, a very short three-tier petticoat with a little silver horseshoe sewn onto the top layer.

"Just a little gift to keep you in mind of me as it brushes across your clit as you walk."

She went under my layers and had me step into the short petticoat and brought it up around my clit. I gasped like I had never done before and she wrapped it around my clit and began to play with me Then I heard a buzzing noise, was it my head, as Margaret placed her mouth on my clit. I could hear her groaning too as I fought to prolong my orgasm.

"Cum on me honey," I heard her gasp. "I want your spunk all over me in my mouth and all over my face and tits. Show me you still love me, show me you love what I've done for you."

She was pulling on my boy clit, sucking and moaning all at once and in a few seconds I was providing what she wanted as I fired off into her face.

I pumped cum for a few minutes and then Margaret very delicately cleaned my clit with her mouth. I could still here the buzzing sound and when she reappeared from under my petticoats she let me see her vibrator purring away inside her hot cunt. She had given herself a couple of orgasms and was covered in my spunk and as well. She ran her finger into some of it on her tits and then lifted my veil to give me a taste. I licked my lips.

"Let me lick your vibrator," I suggested as she removed it from her pussy. She thought that was a fantastic idea and we looked in the mirror as she drank my cream and I licked hers from her vibrator.

Our little adventure together ended when the phone rang.

"Yeah, she's ready and looking so radiant," part of her conversation, and then she told me Sarah was coming round to take me outside for some photographs.

"We want it to look like you are a real bride leaving her house for her wedding," Sarah said as she suggested we begin in my own house.

I stood in my own bedroom, my gown piled into the small room beside me, my veils flung back over my head and my posters of Pamela Anderson and motor racing heroes all around me.

Onto the stairs, me on the bottom two and my train covering all of those above me and then me at the top and my train spread out below. I felt sensational but I was still confused about all of this.

It felt like the final scene in a play, the climax to a wonderful adventure, the graduation ceremony from boy to girl, the wedding gown at its most glamorous, in its fullest creation, the long train which I had only got to use once before and inside at that. The test to see if I was still a willing bride after I had cum all over Margaret, the mention of public places. Nothing new there I though having had sex in the street in my bridal gown at 3 am. My time with Jodie had prepared me to be ever willing no matter how many times I had ejaculated. Sarah refused to tell me what was going on.

I loved going onto the street. It was still daylight and I was absolutely thrilled to be standing there as a bride. Margaret arrived, a coat covering her naked body, and assisted lifting the front of my gown to display my boy clit.

"You look too convincing as a bride that some might look at your photos and say it is a genetic bride under all that magnificence. These will prove you are transvestite, a very convincing one I have to say."

After the street it was into the garden and the lawn, which thankfully I had only cut two days before. Margaret left us saying that John would be home in a few minutes to inspect me and we were to stay on the lawn until she came back.

I began to tremble again and Sarah held my hand. I opened her coat in the process. Sure enough she was naked under it. She held it open and posed for me.

"Sarah," I began with a deep breath. "Do you know you are the start of all this? The number of nights I have watched from the lane as you stood on the street. I watched you bend over and speak to people in cars and swear I could see your bare bum. Then if they drove on you would swing around and open your coat and face the mesh gate. I was standing only a few yards away in the shadow, naked and masturbating to you. I did it lots and lots of times and wondered if you knew I was there. There was one night I was less than five yards away from you having sneaked along the edge of the wall in the shadows. You were wearing a long silver fur coat which you opened to show off your short red slip and red suspender belt and black stockings. You left it unbuttoned as you checked your make up in your mirror and I fired off in front of you. I was so close my shooting spunk hit an old paper in front of you and made a noise that sounded like a cannon fire. You looked right at me, my cock still spurting off but failed to see me in the darkness. I was also helped by another punter arriving in his car, and you went off with him. I went home so very happy with myself, I really fancied you, and to have done what I did so close to you was major. Then I brushed against a slip that Margaret had on the drying line as I went back into the garden and got the most exhilarating sensation. Once more I imagined it was your red one and played it against my body and have been hooked ever since."

"And the results are truly superb," she admitted as she held my head in her hands and kissed my forehead.

We stood facing each other hand in hand.

"Under all these layers Sarah I am big and hard again and it's all because I want you."

"No, sweetheart," she intervened. "You deserve much better than me. I'm just a hooker, a no good, and a waste. You are gorgeous, boy or beautiful bride, you deserve more than just me."

I didn't agree with her but Margaret appeared in her white frilly suspenders and white stockings and thigh boots and nothing more. She looked fantastic.

"Still feeling sexy," darling she enquired of me.

"Of course I am, big and hard and loving every minute of this superb gown."

I looked at Sarah as I spoke to let her know she had helped get me nice and hard and keep that gorgeous glow of contentment at being able to dress so sensationally.

"John is home, washed and ready to inspect his sexy bride."

She took me by the hand but I paused, a sudden realisation coming over me. Was he going to take my boy pussy? I was his tranny bride in my glamorous gown, ready to marry him and then surrender my virgin boy pussy to his stiff cock.

I walked on not wanting to give Margaret a hint that I had an inkling as to what maybe about to take place. Arriving around the corner from their door my thoughts were further enhanced with red sheets covering the path, the large area at the door and upwards through the rose covered archway onto the decking. I was trembling again. Margaret stopped and took my train from over my arm and spread it out around me.

" Did you know yesterday was a special day,"

I shook my head unable to speak, a mixture of seeing my long train stretch back across the red carpet and anticipating what might be to come.

yano
yano
91 Followers
12