The Virgin Tranny & the Bride Ch. 10

Story Info
His boy pussy wants your honey.
2.7k words
4.44
37.9k
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

I'm sorry to say that this is the last episode in the series The Virgin Tranny and the Bride. It is far from being the final one but unfortunately Roberta has withdrawn the remaining story outlines and I had to fight to publish this one that I had completed on her behalf. The others I have had to email back to her. Why?

The trouble seems to stem from some technical problems at Literotica which have remained for a few months now, despite many requests. Roberta gave us (Literotica and myself) until the 1st of June to rectify the problem because she believes it is stopping the maximum number of readers from getting to her very sexy stories.

Alas it has not been done and so she thanks those who have been regular readers and hopes to find some other way to tell her life story.

As for me, that depends on the KBG (Kinky Brides Group). I would like to take a break but we shall have to wait and see.

Thanks to you all.

Yano

*

I had no idea our next date would be so soon. Saturday night and I stepped out from the fitting room in a sea of sumptuous satin, waves of it upon a foundation of five tulle petticoats. It was an experiment to see how many petticoats I could get below a bridal gown.

"I've arranged with John to have a block booking with you on Friday and Saturday nights for the next two months," Jeremy explained after collecting me from the corner of the street. At his request I was wearing nothing under my coat except for the white stockings and suspenders that he had gifted me the night before as we left the store. On reaching the car park I slipped off my coat and stepped out to meet Jeremy as he returned from locking the gate. He loved my white knee length boots and thought I was extremely sexy walking about outside with nothing on. I didn't make him aware that I was so used to it but wanted to encourage him to do the same. However we went inside and I was thrilled to be naked and let loose in the bridal wear department.

During the following week I did some research on way home from college by paying a visit to the department store. One of my reasons for going was to see if Jeremy was about and if he recognised me as boy and the other – well I put it into practice the following Friday night.

I still met Margaret some lunch times but she found it less and less necessary to check up on me because I now loved wearing my sexy underwear at every opportunity.

Adele continued to meet me in our quiet corner of the campus. Did I tell you that she wore spectacles? Maybe not but I'm sure I have never given the impression that I fancied her. Well - on Wednesday she arrived without them, having bought contact lenses especially for the forthcoming wedding photographs. I was stunned, she looked simply gorgeous and it crossed my mind that I would like to try and fuck her in the corner that we occupied. She was still interested in the underwear I was wearing and I chanced to pull down the waistband of my trousers and show her the bright red suspender belt I was wearing.

"Maybe you can show me more at the wedding," she suggestively suggested and gave me a nice wink.

I was certainly interested and answered, "Yes, perhaps I can."

She gave me the usual rub on my thigh as we rose to return to lectures.

Friday night came around and once again I chose to be naked under my long black coat. This time however, I selected the white ankle boots with the rose pattern that John had gifted to me a few weeks earlier. I'd now mastered the five-inch heels.

Jeremy was in a good mood and handed me a box once I was into the car. I opened it and sat open mouthed as I gazed at the most amazing veil and tiara within.

"For my teenage bride," he whispered, quite emotionally.

I knew he had been asking about my age because Margaret told me and so I discovered that he was more than twice my age, nearly forty to be exact. I didn't care. I was enjoying myself and so was Jeremy.

When he stepped out of the car in the car park to go back and lock the gate I got him to fix the cathedral length veil into my hair with the tiara. He admired me, kissed me and then lowered my veil over my face before turning to make for the gate. As he did so I slipped off my coat and quickly tippy toed behind him. As he reached the big metal gate I called softly to him.

"Wait for me honey."

He turned and looked and then stood mesmerised as I walked towards him with my boy clit in my hand.

"You really do like taking a risk," he acknowledged, more in admiration than scorn.

I'd done my homework and had noticed the surrounding buildings were high but all bricks and no windows, the cinema, the nightclub round the corner in a disused cinema and an old warehouse. I had also noticed how quiet the street leading to the car park was and suggested he check it was clear and then stay and watch me as I walked out to be with him, my veil flung back off my face and trailing across the tarmac several feet behind me. Jeremy was stunned as he watched his boy bride serenely walk towards him. With each step I took, his head turned one way and then the other and then back to me until I was right out onto the street beside him.

"Wow, you are amazing," he confessed as I took him by the hand and drew him back into the car park. We kissed against the closed gate and then, as we entered the narrow lane leading to the back door of the store I stopped him.

"Who has the key to that gate," I asked pointing at the little gate which I now knew opened onto the main precinct.

"I do," he replied, asking why at the same time and then opening his eyes wide with disbelief as he suddenly realised my reason for asking in the first place.

"Not tonight sweetheart," he continued with a tremble in his voice. "It's much too busy with the Georgeous nightclub just around the corner. There are lots of gay boys and girls and all the luvvy people going there."

"Would you take me there sometime," I said chancing my luck a little as he brushed past me in the direction of the door.

"Why not? Yeah I'd love to take my young tranny there. I'd like to have a nice sexy night there if you promise not to leave me for some young buck. I'd like to see how all the pretty people react to a lot of gorgeous opposition,"

Retrieving my coat we went inside and then Jeremy stopped.

"I bet you think I'm a coward not letting you open the gate. Well I'm careful let us say but....I...would like....to go outside with you........ naked," he commented slowly, pondering every word, as he began to undress.

In actual fact I was thinking quite the contrary and that I was perhaps being too pushy.

Very gently Jeremy pushed open the door as I played with his enlarging penis. I had done this so many times before but there was a renewed sense of adventure being with someone stepping into the great outdoors for the first time completely naked.

His breathing was heavy, a combination of the adventure and my attention to his stiffening rod. I was encouraging him by playing with him, brushing his cock and his whole body with my veil, increasing his excitement, increasing his willingness to follow his naked lover.

Once into the lane I pulled him close and wrapped him in my veil, two kinky brides together. I put my finger to my lips to indicate silence and then led him towards the little gate over which we could here the footsteps of people passing by. We walked right up to it and listened. As we did so I dropped to my knees and placed my lips on the shaft in my hand. I looked up at Jeremy and winked. I could hear the heels of girls passing by, giggling, in high spirits and the occasional voices of two males. I sucked him for a few minutes and then rose beside him, clasping my penis in the same hand as his, holding our sex weapons together as I looked into his eyes.

"Roberta, this is fantastic," he whispered, his voice trembling, his eyes glazed.

"How many gay people will be passing us by as we stand here? How many will be having as gay a time as we are? I whispered to him as another giggle came from close proximity. "Do you want to make love to me Jeremy? I want to feel you pushing into my boy pussy," still cuddling into him, still holding his shaft against mine.

He thought for a few seconds.

"I have another idea," with an excited tone in his voice as he led me, this time, back to the shop. We closed the door behind us and then he set about fixing my veil, spreading it over the floor behind us before he opened the door to the ground floor shopping area. He linked me, the light above us, indicating the emergency door, the only light in the place.

"I love my kinky transvestite bride and we are going to make love in a place that will give us both the most amazing buzz," he quietly announced as he slipped my veil over my face.

I could already see his plan as we began to walk from near the back of the shop towards the front and the large glass doors, I'd thought of the same thing on my visit earlier in the week.

We followed the aisle, like a couple leaving our place of marriage, until we were around twenty feet from the door and suddenly a boy and girl were standing in front of us. Thankfully they didn't see us standing in the shadows but silently we watched them lean against the window, kissing and cuddling, their hands caressing each other in the doorway which was conveniently recessed from the street. Lots of people were milling about, making their way to and from the many nightclubs in the area.

My eyes grew accustomed to the darkness and I looked at the grey figure beside me. I could see Jeremy's rod standing proud, just like my own, and as he watched the outside world I began to gently fondle him with the lace trim of my veil. Within minutes I was on my knees before him. He turned sideways offering me the opportunity to glance at the near sex show on the opposite side of the glass from our own. I kissed his dick, sliding back the foreskin, licking around his big bulbous head, tasting his saltiness, taking a few seconds with my mouth and then another few as I masturbated him and watched the girl making all the advances on the boy outside, just like us really.

My veil kept dropping forward as I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft, drawing into my mouth and then licking him, tickling his testicles with my veil cupped in my hand like a little net nest, drawing gasps of pleasure from him and short phrases of appreciation.

"Sweetheart, this is incredible," whispering just in case he may be heard through the wide glass door. "Throb my knob," a phrase he used regularly as I created an amazing throbbing sensation in his penis.

I glanced outside as I licked him and on numerous occasions watched lots of scantily clad girls passing the sexy couple, watching them as they passed, looking as if they were also watching Jeremy and I as we performed an alternative sex show.

Then Jeremy offered the same to me and as we changed places we stepped a few feet further forward and into the shadow of a large wardrobe as we were in the furniture department. Very romantically he spread my long veil out in front of me, tumbling from my tiara over my back and around me ankles to the floor. Just then the couple moved and we froze, very wary that they may press their faces against the door and look in. We were unsure if we would be seen. There was one amusing moment when the girl decided to check her hair in the reflection provided by the door. Inside, just a few feet in front of her, a naked man and his naked transvestite bride gently masturbated each other as they admired her beautiful face.

Jeremy followed my lead and used my veil to great effect as he sucked on my boy clit, very quickly raising my excitement level to fever pitch. John had always refused to suck me although I had always obliged for him, so Jeremy was giving me my first blow job by a man as I watched lots of pretty boys and pretty girls. He just kept going, sucking and tossing on me, wrapping my clit in my veil teasing my clit by brushing the lace edge over my clit as he rested for a few moments before resuming. Two girls stopped in the doorway to await their friends. One had a very short white dress on. I wanted to wear it.

"I want to wear you dress honey. Turn around darling. I'm a kinky bride and I need your gorgeous little dress to cover my big clit. Watch me honey, watch me being sucked off by my kinky man. Take your dress off and come and watch us. Watch me cum all over his face."

I was trying hard to keep control as Jeremy sucked greedily on me. Then he joined in.

"I'm going to fuck my tranny bride baby. I want you to be her bridesmaid and help push my dick into her gorgeous little pussy. Turn around sweetheart."

Well – didn't she do just that and, on seeing her reflection, began to adjust her dress which for a second, looked as if she was taking it off. It was the same second in which I erupted. I looked into her eyes for a few seconds, as Jeremy steered my spurting clit in the direction of his face and mouth, until my eyes closed in pure ecstasy, my orgasmic cries compressed within my veil which I brought up to my face. I opened an eye as my body rocked with pleasure. The girl was still there, still looking in the doorway, still watching as I emptied my cock onto Jeremy's face. He was no longer able to see, my cum filling his eyes, dribbling towards his ears, seeping from his mouth as he tried hard to emulate my own actions and drink down his lovers cream. We kissed, my customary service of sharing my cum with my partner now embedded in me thanks to the training by John and Margaret, as I scooped up my spunk with my tongue.

"I'm very glad we got the mirrored glass for our windows and doors. Not only does it help keep the sunlight from the furniture but it also protects us two when making love in such a public way," Jeremy chortled before we went up to his office to await the time for the nightclub to come out.

"Some must have sex in our doorway," he revealed, "because it is not unusual to find a condom at the door at some point over the weekend."

Excitedly, that set my mind thinking of Jeremy and I having sex on one side of the door as another couple did it outside as we watched them.

yano
yano
91 Followers