The Visit

Story Info
From play to punishment.
2.3k words
4.4
30.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lips of her sex were swollen and smooth. Juices from her arousal and my tongue glistened in the candlelight, seeping from inside her. I softly and slowly drew my tongue over her clit, my arms lightly resting on her belly, my hands and fingers extended, teasing her plump breasts and erect nipples. Her legs were wide, and her hips elevated high on the bed pillows. Her moans echoed around the room and her writhing shadow danced along the walls.

She was so sweet, so intoxicating. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply the scents of vanilla and coconut. She was also very tempting. I was drawn to her, to her liveliness, to her smile and her laugh. I loved her open sexuality and her good girl gone very bad personality.

My Master knew how attracted I was to her, how I wanted her. He'd told me to invite her over for the afternoon while He was working, said that I'd been deserving of a treat…and visiting with her was it. I was overjoyed and had called her the moment He'd closed the door behind Him. She had been just as excited as I, showing up exactly five hours later as planned.

Her body was as imperfect as mine was, but that in and of itself made us both perfect. My Master delighted in the few extra pounds that I carried and had taught me with gentleness and sweet patience how to appreciate the same in other women. He encouraged my bisexual desires, showed me the deep hidden passions and wicked pleasures of unBarbielike ladies.

She hadn't been in the house long before my mouth was watering for a taste of her, my hands itching for the feel of her. Luckily for me, she had the same notions and feelings that I did. She wanted me just as much.

Her mouth had covered mine, our hands had started unbuttoning shirts and easing shorts down. I chased her across the cold stone floor of the Great Hall and up the stairs to my room. The wine red drapes were drawn to conceal the bright sunshine from the room making it necessary to light candles. She shed her bra and panties then climbed up into the massive four-poster bed.

She was so beautiful lying there, open and wet, pleading with her eyes and beckoning with her arms.

I knelt between her open thighs and lowered my lips and tongue and mouth to her freshly shaven sex. I savor and wantonly drank of her essence. I still wore panties, the crotch of which was soaked through with my own arousal and I still wore my bra, though my nipples threatened to poke a hole straight through the satin and lace cups.

I had no idea how long we'd been there or how many times she'd come, screaming my name and fucking my face, her cunt quivering and gushing, begging for more. I had no idea how much more I could stand without satisfying my own lust. My Master having given strict orders everyday for the past week and I was forbidden from pleasuring myself. He knew today would be another torment, another evil torture, her presence near impossible for me to escape or deny. I was dying. I needed it so bad, that orgasm that was just around the next curve and down the next hill.

I drew her clit between my teeth and pinched her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I nibbled on her, driving her higher and harder. My ass wiggled in the air, my thighs tightly clenched together against my desperation.

I felt the sting of His hand as it cracked down on the tender, satin covered skin of my behind. I hadn't heard Him enter the room. My heart sank. He was home early.

"Well, well, well, My sweet naughty pet, what do we have here?"

I froze and started to lift my head. He pushed it back down.

"No, finish her. I don't think she's even realized you're no longer alone."

It was true, she had not realized it. His hand caressed and pinched my ass and I sucked and bit down on her clit, pulling her nipples high and away from her body. Being caught was an added excitement, though one that put a trace of fear into my soul. It heightened my own arousal to the point of near physical discomfort. She moaned loudly and shuddered, her body expelling another sweet mouthful of cum.

I licked her softly, helping her, coaxing her to descend slowly from her climactic high as well as trying to keep my Master's displeasure at bay for as long as possible.

Much to my dismay, it wasn't long enough.

His hand fisted in my hair and pulled my head from between her legs. "Did you come?" He asked, hot desire and a strange satisfaction mixing in His steel blue eyes. There was an edge to His voice that I recognized with dread. He was going to enjoy my punishment.

"No, Master, I did not."

He looked over at my friend who had by now curled up into a ball in the corner of my bed farthest away from us. He laughed and beckoned her close with the crooking of His finger. She was hesitant only for a moment before she began crawling toward Him. His hand was gentle under her chin as He lifted her face.

"Did My pet start this?" He asked her.

My eyes moved back and forth between them. Had this all been a set up? Was she supposed to seduce me just to see what I would do?

"No, Sir, I did."

He looked over at me then back down at her.

"Did she resist?"

"No, Sir, she didn't."

Damn. That was the only word that would form in my mind. Damn. Damn. Damn. I dropped my eyes and my shoulders slumped. I hadn't resisted her lure, I could have at least tried, but I didn't, and now I would pay a heavy price. Damn.

He leaned down and whispered something in her ear, she nodded, the scrambled off the bed and out the door.

He bade me softly to look at Him. I did so without thought even though I didn't want to see whatever lay deep in His eyes.

"You're going to be punished."

"Yes, Master."

"I said she could come to visit. I know how you enjoy her company. I did not say you could play with her or she with you."

"Yes, Master."

Tears welled up in my eyes. I hated disappointing Him.

"Did you enjoy her?"

"Yes, Master."

Why didn't I see disappointment in His eyes? And if He wasn't disappointed, why did I still feel so guilty?"

"Then come, your sweet, sweet punishment awaits."

He stood and I crawled off the bed, following behind Him silently. We went down the stairs, taking a right off the foyer.

There was no dungeon in His home. No crosses or racks or frames. No wall with assorted whips, canes, and crops. No shelves with sex toys and no chains dangling from the ceiling. There was only His music room. It was both a place of punishment and immense pleasure. Music being so connected to my soul and to His made it the perfect room for all forms of instruction, discipline, and wicked delight. It was His favorite room…second only to His bedroom.

He opened the door hidden just under the staircase. I stopped and stood just behind and to the side of Him.

"After you, pet," He said, pulling me around in front of Him and nudging me through the door. His fingers unhooked my bra and took it from me. "Your punishment will be given by your playmate."

"Yes, Master." I heard the click of the door as it shut behind Him.

"Over to the tympani."

My eyes darted over to the corner where His beloved percussion instruments resided. She was there beside the tympani holding a black case. I made my way over to her slowly but steadily. She smiled as I got closer and suddenly the feeling of being set up came back…tenfold.

"Stand behind the middle one, pet and lean over the top. Spread those pretty legs wide."

I moved into position, adjusting and readjusting.

"Your chin should rest against the edge farthest from you and you should be on your toes. I want your arms out across the other two tympani, palms flat, fingers splayed."

I gripped the side of the drum with my hands and lifted up on my toes. This pushed my body further across the top. He was right, on my toes my chin would rest against the edge. I gingerly let go and spread my arms out, one on each of the drums to my side. I was quite uncomfortable and still quite wet.

"I had some special mallets made for moments such as these, My sweet one." He held a one in front of my face. I guessed it to be about six inches long. The handle was thin and on the end was a little red leather ball. "Do you know what this one is for?"

"No, Master."

I felt hands on my ass, smaller ones than my Masters. Her palms slid over the soft satin covering my skin. I felt the cool blade of scissors cut through the crotch and then through the waistband. My cunt and ass were visible while the satin around the front protected my belly from the sharp metal edges of the drum. She spread my cheeks apart and dabbed some oil on my little hole. "This little mallet is for your sweet ass, pet. It will slide gently into you until the ball is resting in between your cheeks, holding them a fraction of an inch apart."

As He talked, I felt the mallet being pushed into me. The ball came to rest against the outside of my asshole, just as He had said. Fingers gripped around the ball and pulled. The mallet was twisted and then pushed back in. This was done a few times, each repetition faster and harder than the last. I heard them talking softly behind me as someone, presumably my 'playmate', fucked my ass. It stopped as suddenly as it had started and into my line of vision came my Master.

He knelt down in front of my face, touching His fingers to my hair. "How many times did she come on your tongue, sweet pet?"

"I don't know, Master. I lost count."

He smiled. "Lost count? What a devilish little tongue you must have, slut." He looked over my head at her. "Do you remember?"

"Four or five times, Sir."

I closed my eyes in dismay, uncertain as to what came next.

"Look at me, pet." I opened my eyes. "You will be spanked with the twin mallet of this one." He held up another mallet, this one around twelve inches in length, a black rubber ball on the end, slightly larger than the red ball. I felt her slide the soft leather through my cunt, rubbing it back and forth across my clit. I felt my body twitch. "We will say that you made her come five times. For each of those five times, you will get one extra spank. And pet? This punishment is not for your ass, but for your clit."

My eyes went wide. Ten spankings on my clit. A wooden mallet in my ass. This would be orgasmic heaven.

"You will not come, do you understand Me? Not until I say so."

Make that orgasmic hell. "Yes, Master."

He leaned close and kissed my forehead. "Count."

The mallet struck my clit with dead aim. My ass clenched against the red leather ball. "One for her."

The second strike came only seconds later. "One for me."

She slapped against my clit perfectly every time. She didn't miss a beat. By number six tears were streaming down my face. I was in a place so acutely between pleasure and pain. As the remaining spanks were counted out, each one through clenched teeth, my body tensed. I tried to zone it out, channel the pain, but His eyes kept me centered on it.

"Five for her," I choked out.

Once more the mallet connected with my blood-engorged clit. "Five for me."

"Good girl. Want to come now?"

"No, Master," I managed to whispered, relief flowing through my body that it was over.

"Oh pet, I think you do," He said softly, touching the tip of my nose with His finger.

I felt her tongue. It was soft and warm against my burning flesh. My body was wracked with tremors and my Master wrapped His hands around my shoulders, coaxing me to relax. She slid her tongue inside me, gently licking me, tenderly arousing me. She lightly touched my clit and I flinched.

"Sshhh. Let her soothe you, sweet one."

Her mouth opened over my sex and she kissed me deeply. The heat of her mouth soothed my tender aching clit and her tongue gently fucked in and out of me. I closed my eyes and sighed in a moment of bliss. I let go of the pain and sought comfort in the pleasure.

"Come, pet of Mine. Come now."

I shattered into a million pieces. I cried out, saying nothing coherent, just a scream of release that shook the walls and caused the tops of the drums I rested upon to vibrate. It was a hard orgasm, brought from deep within. In the midst, through the haze, I felt her fingers, gentle and soft, grasp the red ball against my ass and pull the mallet out. My body jerked and splintered apart inside, my hips bucking sharply.

I began to slide off the tympani. My legs gave way and my body collapsed. My Master's arms were waiting for me.

"Good girl, little one," He whispered, softly kissing my hair.

I snuggled into His arms and drifted to sleep, being carried up the stairs.