The Visit

Story Info
Dom & His sub finally meet.
960 words
4.18
10.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand there in the crowd but alone in My thoughts. I am here to pick up My gem on O/our first meeting. I stand there waiting, anticipation building. After a year together online, W/we are finally able to meet in person. As good as it is there, will it transfer over? The doubt that A/all carry with them.

Finally I see her coming toward Me. A smile crosses My face; yes she listens well. Before she had left I requested that she purchase a special outfit for O/our meeting. Looking down the ramp I see her dressed in the blue corset style top and matching mid thigh skirt. she is showing off for Me. I notice some in the crowd turn and stare at her. It is then she notices Me standing there. I watch a smile spread across her face. she stops and stands there; not crossing the final space between U/us. Once O/our eyes are locked I nod and she comes quickly to Me.

I wrap her in My arms and press My lips to hers. Everything disappears as W/we lose O/ourselves in the kiss. All those months of talking, sharing, becoming O/one molds into that one kiss. Lips grazing and probing; sharing O/our personal passion with each O/other. Finally I pull back,

"Welcome My little one."

"Hello my Grv" she replies with a large smile.

I take her by her hand and lead her off to get her bags.

Finally We are alone again in My truck. Looking over her once more I can not help but show My approval.

"i take it you like the outfit i wore for You" she asks.

"Oh yes, I much approve."

I pull out and head to the house, she has an impish grin on her face, I can tell she is hiding something. As I stop at a light My hand goes to her thigh pulling her legs gently apart. I can see that there is one piece she did not put on.

her cheeks flush as she gasps "how did You guess?"

I just smile and slide a hand up. I can tell she is very excited, just as I am. My fingers slowly move over her soft mound. Again she gasps and leans back. My fingers find her slit and spread it open. As I slowly move My finger up and down, the light changes and I move My hand back to drive. she sits there not sure what to do as I drive. Smiling, I start to make small talk about her flight and all.

Then again another light. As soon as We stop My hand is right back where it was, but sliding in and finding her clit. It is already swelling.

"My little one, you are a bit excited."

"Yes My Grv, I have waited for you a long time."

My finger begins to move around the base of her clit, not touching it. I see her relax and lean back once more. Faster and harder I circle, until the light changes again and I pull My hand to drive. I hear her sigh in disappointment.

"How many more lights my Love?" she inquires.

"Why, looking forward to something?" I watch her cheeks go crimson again. she looks out and watches the road, I see a smile cross her face as the light ahead quickly changes from green to yellow, but instead of slowing up , I drive right through it. I can see the disappointment in her eyes and she closes her legs a bit. As We continue the small talk, We get stopped at a train crossing.

We sit there as the train crawls by slowly. Talking and passing the time. I can see she wants to get to the house, but she will not have to wait for that. I reach down and quickly pull up her skirt, at the same time I lean over and place My head in her lap letting My tongue reach out and flick at her clit. All I hear is her oh and a sharp intake of breath. My tongue moves faster over her clit and she lifts her thighs up. Stopping just for a second I look up;

"you will watch and let Me know as soon as the train is gone, if you do not then you will not get what your truly desire when W/we get home."

"Yes My Grv" and I see her eyes look forward but I can see the hope on her face.

My tongue finds her clit, this time wrapping around it as I slid two fingers into her. She is so wet that they slide in easily. Pushing deep and sucking hard it does not take long for her hips to begin to buck. I match My pace with that of the train going by. Sucking her clit hard and holding it in My teeth I flick. her hands come down hand wrap in My hair. she is so close.

"my Grv, please hurry Sir, the end of the train is coming."

I hear her draw in deep as her body shudders. My fingers in deep moving in circles. Sucking in her sweet taste, I feel her cum.

I lean up slowly, the cars next to U/us have no idea. Finally the train moves on, I put the truck in gear and continue on. Yes; what W/we have online has carried over. she and I both know it. I can see in her eyes the anticipation of what is to come.

"My gem, if I have not said it, I am glad you are here."

"Yes my Grv, I could tell. Thank You for the memorable welcome."

This is just the beginning of a wonderful visit.