The Visit

Story Info
College student visits his old teacher.
1.4k words
4.21
53k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a few unexpected days off from college, and after fixing my car up, buying some new clothes I was at a loss at what to do with my time when I was driving past my old school and decided that with nothing else to do I'd go and say hello to my old teachers.

God knows why I was doing it, I hated school. It just seemed so phony and I spent the last year counting the days until I could leave. I spent some time talking to the few teachers I liked, and some I didn't. Letting them know I was doing more than fine without them.

I made my way down to the gym, where the only teacher I really wanted to see would be. Mrs Fletcher. I knew her as Miss Lambert, but in the summer after I left she'd got married. I didn't know who Mr Fletcher was, I did know he was a very lucky guy.

As I've said, I hated my last year at school, and Miss Lambert knew it, she taught PE and English, and she got me working hard, staying behind after school trying to fulfill my potential. She was the one who got me on the local college course. One time I told her "You don't care, you're just a teacher" and she said "I'm not a teacher, I'm a friend". That meant a lot to me. Still does.

She wasn't in the gym, I found her outside with a group of girls I knew playing tennis. They were just finishing and I said hi to the girls as they left for the changing room. Mrs Fletcher smiled when she saw me, and I smiled at her, she was 28, 5 foot 6 with blue eyes and medium length brown hair and wearing a white t-shirt that showed just a hint of the black sports bra underneath and a very sexy gym skirt.

"Hello Neil, how are you?" She asked as we walked to her office.

"I'm great, just got a few days off from college. how about you?" I said.

We got to her office and shut the door behind us, I stared at her ass as she lent over and got a bottle of water from a cool box.

"Do you want one?" she asked as she took a sip from hers.

"Yeah, Okay" I said, and watched her bend over again.

She handed me a Vittel.

"So then, how is married life?"

She gave me look that suggested married life wasn't that great.

"Oh, what's up Miss?" I asked.

She laughed "Oh it's nothing, just not as good as I thought it would be, and you can call me Sarah"

"Okay, Sarah" I said and smiled at her.

She was leaning against her desk.

"It's really good to see you, Neil"

"Thanks Miss, I mean Sarah"

He shoulders slumped, and she looked into my eyes "Don't ever get married Neil, it's awful, I liked the freedom of being single, I don't know why I ever did it".

I moved forward and hugged her, I don't know why I did it, it just felt like the right thing to do, I was stroking her hair and telling her everything would be alright. We started kissing. I don't know why. It just happened. It felt good, so we didn't stop. She then pushed my head down her body. I knew what she wanted. I wanted it too.

I lifted her skirt up and slid her black thong off. Her pussy looked beautiful, totally shaved except for a little triangle of hair above it. She ran her fingers through my hair as I licked her pussy, she tasted great, she lifted her leg and put it on my shoulder. She was very wet now and I started sucking on her swollen, throbbing clit. "Oh yeah, that feels great" she said.

I stopped, looked up at her and said "I wanna fuck you"

"Come on then, let's do it in the staff showers"

She led my through a side door into the staff changing room, nobody else was there, and we would be undisturbed there.

We stripped each other off; kissing each other's bodies running out hands over each other's skin. The showers were quite large, she turned them on and said "Do me doggy style Neil".

She got down on all fours, the water soaking her body and making her even sexier My cock was so hard now as I knelt behind her, I reached round and started rubbing her clit, she started rocking against my hand, and I decided it was time to give it to her. I slide my rock hard cock into her and she gasped.

"Fuck yeah, feels so good Neil, give it me hard"

I gave it her hard, sliding my dick in and out of her as she begged for more.

Suddenly I stopped and said "I wanna see your face when I make you cum"

I pulled my cock, slick with her juices out of her pussy and went and got some towels, I put them on the floor of the shower, not caring that they got wet, I lay her down on them and looked into her eyes, she was rubbing her clit, my heart was racing, I couldn't believe I was doing this, I'd jerked off a few times thinking about doing it, but this was better than any schoolboy fantasy.

She rocked her hips as I slid my cock in and started pounding her pussy, I leaned down and kissed her "feel good?" I asked her. "Fuck yeah," was her reply "your cock fills me nicely". Everything she said made my cock harder, made me fuck her faster.

I could tell her orgasm was coming soon. Mine was too. "Do you want me to pull out when I cum" I asked.

"Don't you fucking dare" she replied, and held me harder with her legs.

"FUCK ME NEIL" she cried. It was a good job nobody was around or they would have heard us and come to investigate.

"Oh shit I'm coming baby"

"Yeah, me too, here it comes"

Every inch of my cock was inside her pussy when we came together. It was so hot. We just stayed there for while, under the showers, my cock still inside her.

"I haven't cum like that in ages, thanks" she said, I lifted her up and carried her over to the benches. She sat on my lap as we dried each other off and kissed each other, long lingering kisses as my hands moved over her soft skin.

"You remember last year when it was just you and me in the English class after school; I was helping you with your Shakespeare, and wearing that white top and black shorts?" She asked me as we kissed.

"Yeah, I do" I said, wondering where this was going.

"I saw you keep looking at me, like you wanted me, that was such a turn on, I couldn't wait to get home, take off all my clothes and lie my bed with my legs spread and fuck my pussy with my vibrator fantasising about you".

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard. She kissed me passionately and put her hand between my leg to feel my cock, which got hard the second she touched it.

She got on her knees and started licking my inner thighs, then kissing the tip of my cock, stroking it then taking it all in her mouth as it swelled as hard as it had been before I came, when I was hard again she got up and took my cock in her hand as she guided it into her pussy slowly.

We'd just fucked, now it was time to make love, slowly we grinded out hips together, building a rhythm up as we kissed and I ran my hands down her spine, sending all the energy in her body down to her pussy. This was slow and soft, a contrast to earlier that had been pure and simple hard fucking. This was nicer.

"Oh you know how to make a woman feel good Neil"

"Well I like making a woman like you feel good"

It was so hot, we were making love for about an hour before we both came. Her breathing got short and sharp and we kissed as our orgasms both came at the same time.

Once we'd got out clothes back on, Sarah handed me a piece of paper.

"My phone number," She explained "don't be a afraid to use it"

I knew I wouldn't be.