The Visit

Story Info
Good friend comes to visit while husband is away.
1.7k words
3.36
90.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just sat back down at my computer after putting the kids on the bus when I heard a knock on the door. Mildly curious, I pushed in the desk chair and opened the door a crack. Immediately my heart seemed to pause, then began beating furiously in my chest.

"Hey," he said, smiling at me with his head cocked to the right. My mouth went dry as I stared at the tumbled black curls and gorgeous, curving lips.

"Hi," I stammered, feeling chubby and inadequate. He swept me into a hug, and I found myself pressed into the third button of his shirt, his spicy scent enveloping me.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" he asked, already breezing by me and into the house. I followed after, shuffling my feet.

"It's so empty in here," he exclaimed. "How's the moving going? Almost ready to say goodbye to this ole house?"

Now that we were in the same room, my breath was caught by his good looks. He was taller than me, probably about six feet, with olive skin, a striking Italian face, and a ready smile. He was wearing an open-collar shirt that revealed just his collar bone, and blue jeans that left little to the imagination.

"Is your handsome hubby home?" , he asked.

"He went for more boxes," I answered breathlessly, wishing I could sound more normal. "He'll be back in maybe fifteen minutes. He'll be so happy to see you here."

My visitor plunked himself onto the sofa and sighed. "Nice couch. It's so soft! I love leather, don't you?"

I smiled nervously and sat myself down. "So it's just you?" I asked. "Where's the girlfriend you've been telling us so much about?"

"Oh, we had to go our separate ways I think," he answered me. He shrugged, and made a gesture with his long, thick fingers. I realized I hadn't offered him anything to drink.

"Can I get you some refreshments?" I asked, making a move to get up.

"No," he said, catching my arm gently. I sat down, feeling an irrational happiness from his touch. He looked me straight in the eye, and I found myself imagining kissing those perfect lips.

"Give me a tour?" He asked me.

"Of course," I answered rising and holding out my hand to help him up. He took my hand, stood, but didn't release my hand. My palm and fingers burned from his touch, and I was sure he could feel my pulse thundering away. I started with the kids' rooms and then showed him the kitchen. "We can't wait to move out of here, I'm sure you can see why," I babbled.

He cocked his head again, this time to the left. "Whyever would you want to leave this paradise?" He asked sarcastically, gesturing at the dumpy kitchen. "So I'm guessing that's the bathroom," he said, glancing in. "Did you paint this?"

"Yes. It was this horrible pink wallpaper before..." I tapered off as he faced my bedroom.

"What secrets will I find in here?" he said in a playfully spooky voice. I opened the door for him. It was mostly empty now, but our bookshelf was still in one corner, our mattress still resting on its boxspring on the floor.

"I sleep on the floor too," he told me. "But that's expected for a college student, isn't it? What's up with that? No money for a proper bed?"

"Um..." I found myself reddening. "It's just more convenient, you know...?"

He looked confused. "What's more convenient?"

"Well.... Um...." my mouth went dry, and I gestured futilely. "For sex, it's more convenient, to have it on the floor...."

"So you don't fall off?" He asked me, lounging against the door frame.

"Well, yeah, and..." I trailed off again.

"And?" He made a little gesture with his dark eyebrows.

"And there's this really good angle, for sex, you know," I said, rushing in my embarrassment.

"Really?" he asked, drawing the word out and wiggling his eyebrows again. "Do tell me more."

I stared at the pink carpet, feeling myself grow flushed. What was he up to? "Well," I answered slowly. "We haven't done it for a while, but we used to have me sort of propped up on the side of the bed, and him on top of the bed... and I'm upside down...."

My visitor reached out and touched my shoulder gently. "Don't stop now," he said. "I'm having trouble visualizing this. Perhaps if you demonstrated it?"

I looked at him and felt his eyes boring into mine. My heart was going so fast I thought for sure I would pass out, and I felt a prickle as I began to get a little damp from all the excitement. I sat on the floor and placed my hips on the bed, my legs spread. "And my husband goes here..." I gestured between my legs, and then sat up uncertainly on the bed. My friend sat next to me, perfectly comfortable with his surroundings.

"Oh looky, a TV and a DVD player! What naughty things do we watch in here?" He sat forward and pushed the eject button. I stammered and tried to grab him, but he was too quick for me. "OOH, a porn!!" He practically yelled. "This one is good, maybe we should watch it?"

He seemed to suddenly notice my restraining hand on his bicep. "Or maybe not," he said, his voice suddenly husky. He set the DVD down on the TV and sat down next to me again. "You're prettier than the picture you sent me," he accused, a smile tugging at his mouth. He suddenly seemed very close to me.

"I'm not..." I took a deep breath. "I'm not pretty. Not the kind of girl you go out with. You know, the skinny anorexic kind." I laughed.

He stood up suddenly. "Come here," he demanded. I came over to him, and he turned me around to look at the full length closet mirror. "Look at yourself," He commanded me. I looked. I saw a short, pudgy woman with tanned skin and dark curls.

"You have this curly dark hair," he said, lifting it off my neck. "Most women spend hours in the bathroom trying to get hair this curly. And you have a really sexy neck." He bent down and kissed my neck gently, his lips grazing along with just a hint of teeth. I shivered and bit my lip so I wouldn't moan.

"And then you have these big, beautiful breasts," he whispered, reaching forward and massaging them gently. First cupping them, then circling the nipples, his hands were strong and capable, and this time I whimpered a little at his touch.

"You are totally gorgeous," he murmured, and turned me to face him. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. His lips were soft, and as he kissed me, his hands circled from my face to the back of my neck and held me there, his tongue slipping between my lips. I leaned against him a little, and he collapsed onto the bed, taking me with him. Suddenly I was on top of him, still kissing him while his hands slid down my body. My breathing had sped up, and I began to hesitantly play with his buttons. A little moan escaped from his mouth, so I began unbuttoning faster. His chest was a perfect bronze color, with wiry muscles and well-defined abs. Leaning over, I kissed him gently on the chest, savoring his salty taste. I felt a tug as he tried to pull my T shirt off me, and I raised my arms to help him. He threw my shirt into a corner, his eyes shining as he took in my breasts. I took his face in my hands and kissed him again.

The door swung open. My husband stood in the door, his face flushed. I could see his cock straining against his jeans. "Started without me, did you?" He asked breathlessly.

I grinned at him. "Do you blame me?" I asked. "Look at him!" I gestured to my friend, who was struggling to get out of his shirt and undo my bra at the same time. My husband slid off his pants and shirt in record time and got up on the bed. I grabbed his cock and began to suck it happily. It was the perfect size for my mouth and tasted remarkably sweet. I moved a little to undo my shorts and let everyone get completely undressed, then I came right back and slid down slowly on my new lover's cock. He gasped a little, but began fondling my breasts immediately.

"She's good, isn't he?" my husband asked, thrusting his hips toward my face. I twisted my body a little to him to get a better angle on his cock. My new lover just moaned and grabbed my hips. I shoved myself down on him. He felt so good, hot and thick inside me, filling me up. He was longer and thicker than my husband, I noticed, but I didn't care. It felt amazing to have him writhing and thrusting beneath me.

"Oh, GOD," my husband moaned, and grabbed the back of my head, forcing me to swallow him deeper. My new lover moaned too and began madly pushing into me. I felt an orgasm growing me, my breath came faster, and I began to whimper around my husband's cock. My lover felt my pussy squeezing him and pushed faster and harder. Finally, he grabbed my hips fiercely and I felt him pump his cum into me. I slid off him and rolled over on the bed. My husband entered me immediately, his face hot next to mine. I rolled my head a little and looked at my new lover. He had a dazed expression on his face, but he looked quite happy. My husband, meanwhile, was pumping away faster and faster. I couldn't help myself. I orgasmed again as he filled me with cum. He pushed off me and landed next to me on the bed. We all looked at each other incredulously, and then we all began to laugh.

"Well that answers one question," my husband said.

"What's that?" asked my lover, balancing on one elbow and grazing my breasts gently with one hand.

"Whether or not this bed can fit three people," my husband answered, laughing.