The Visit

Story Info
A visit to my friend.
1.5k words
4.07
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rang the doorbell. She opened the door to me and I walked in. She was wearing a white silk robe tied loosely around her waist. Her long red hair was tied up and the ends slightly damp from her recent bath.

She took my hand and led me into the lounge. It was lit only by a handful of candles placed around the room. She had the most beautiful eyes and she stared deep into mine.

With my hands on her waist I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips, she responded and our kiss became firmer, our tongues meeting and playfully teasing each other's. I felt her hands start to unbutton my shirt and then her fingers running down my chest. Her touch was like electricity and a hint of what pleasure was yet to come.

I helped her discard my shirt onto the floor and before I could get close to undoing her robe she was unfastening my belt and unbuttoning my jeans. In one quick movement she dropped to her knees, pulling down my jeans and boxers, removing them along with my socks. She stood up and I was naked in front of her.

My cock was already hardening as she moved close and we continued to kiss. My lips moved to her neck which was so soft and the perfume she wore aroused me even more. She stepped back slightly and whispered "wait".

She smiled playfully at me and then undid her robe allowing it to slide off her silky smooth skin and drop to the floor.

"I want us to watch each other play." she said, and stepped back , sitting down at one end of the sofa.

"Sit there." she said, indicating the other end of the sofa. I didn't need any persuasion and by now I was fully aroused. We both sat back facing each other.

Her body was so perfect. I could see that her usually small nipples were now red and swollen and she squeezed them gently. Her legs were slightly apart and as she moved her hand downwards she gently parted her pussy lips to show that she was as turned on as me as the wetness transferred to her fingers. She kept eye contact with me the whole time, making the experience even more sensual.

As she started to use her fingers to reveal her clitoris and to play with herself, her eyes dropped down to look at my cock. I was so hard.

The moist clear pre-cum emerged from the tip and I licked my thumb and fingers and started to use the moistness to rub around the tip of my cock. Our eyes met again as we continued to pleasure ourselves for each other. It felt divine and I had to fight the urge to move over and touch her.

By now her pussy lips were looking red and wet and her breathing was faster, as was mine. Our eyes devoured each other's bodies while we touched ourselves. I could feel myself getting more excited and I think she could tell.

"Stop" she whispered. "I want you to taste me".

I didn't need telling twice. I moved offer the sofa and knelt at the edge where she was sitting. She had turned to face me, her legs wide open. She used her fingers to pull her pussy lips open wide. I moved my head forward and closed my eyes and my tongue made contact with her beautiful wet pussy. My tongue teased her clit, gently flicking and licking it. I could feel her body respond and her gentle moans spurred me on.

I gently penetrated her with my tongue as far as I could, swallowing her warm juice which seeped into my mouth. My tongue returned to her clit and as I pleasured her I gently slipped two fingers inside her. This made her moan louder so I began to gently finger-fuck her.

Her moaning became louder and I could feel her grinding herself against my face. My fingers were moving in and out faster and faster while her juices enveloped my tongue and trickled down my chin. She grabbed my hair as an almighty orgasm erupted from her body. As she cried out I felt her pussy quiver in delight as the incredible climax rushed from her.

I gently teased her clit as I moved my fingers and face away, watching her tremble with it's sensitivity but, allowing her to draw breath. I got back up on the sofa and kissed her. She was calmer now, but it seemed was not finished with me. She pushed me backwards smiling. Kneeling on the sofa between my legs she leaned forwards and it was now my turn to shudder with pleasure as I felt her kisses on the tops of my thighs.

She moved further up and her tongue started to gently lick my balls, sucking one at a time and then her lips moved to the base of my still hard cock. I could feel her tongue slowly gliding up the underside of my penis until she reached the head. Her mouth enclosed around it and she gently sucked, before moving downwards taking the whole thing into her mouth. The feeling was exquisite. Her hand toyed with my balls as she continued to suck me, much firmer and with quickening rhythm.

I watched her and she looked up at me offering a cheeky smile before continuing to pleasure me. But I didn't want to finish yet and I knew if she carried on like this holding back would be too much.

"Let me fuck you" I gasped.

She released my cock from her lips and grasp and took my hand. We moved to the floor. I lay down and she sat astride me, squatting on her feet. I felt her take my cock and guide it to her still wet pussy. She rubbed the tip of my penis against her lips, teasing me, before slowly lowering herself down. I slid in deep, her natural lubrication causing an effortless journey.

With my cock buried deep inside her, she leaned forward and we kissed passionately. She sat up and using my hands to help her balance she began to move up and down on me. The feeling of her wet hole on my cock was incredible. Every few thrusts she'd sit down and grind herself on me, sliding back and forth. My hands moved to her breasts, squeezing and playing with her erect nipples. We both were breathing heavily, so aroused and lost in the pleasure. Again I could feel the urge to reach the point of no return but wanted more of her. She must have known and gently climbed off me.

She stood up and moved to the sofa, bending over and parting her legs slightly. I got up and moved behind her. This time it was my turn to tease her as I used the tip of my cock to rub her clit. But I couldn't resist the urge for long and eased my cock back inside her. She let out a little moan as my full length went deep. With my hands on her waist I started to fuck her. Slowly at first, then faster until we were both making noises of excitement.

My right hand moved around her front, finding her clitoris and I began to rub whilst I continued to fuck her harder and faster. She was now moaning loudly. The intense feelings were coming back and I knew this time I couldn't hold off much longer.

"I'm going to cum" I managed to shout.

With that she freed herself from me and turned around on the sofa. He legs were wide open as she positioned herself on the edge of the cushion.

"Put it here" she said, grabbing my cock and moving it towards her soaking wet vagina. She began to rub the tip of it against her clit again. In firm circular motions, she firmly gripped the tip of my penis. I could feel my climax approaching and she began to move me faster, whilst grinding her clit against. Our moaning increased in volume and I could not delay any more. My orgasm arrived sending my senses flying in all directions. The joyous feeling as I squirted a jet of creamy cum from my cock was heavenly. I continued pumping it out of me as it drenched her pussy and belly. And with that her own orgasm arrived too, she continued to rub my cock against her sperm soaked pussy lips and clit as she cried out and shook in an orgasmic frenzy.

My knees went weak and I half collapsed onto her before sliding down next to her. Her eyes were closed in the last moments of her ecstasy. She turned to look at me and smiled while she regained her breath. I did the same. We lay together on the sofa, side by side, I held her in my arms as our bodies started the journey to recovery.

"Ok" she said, her eyes still closed. "What's next?"