The Visit

Story Info
A quick reunion of old flames.
940 words
3.82
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming Home - 2009

Just a little background. Patti is my ex-wife. She and I lost our virginity to each other. We have remained very close even though our divorce became final in 1999.

Patti came back to Washington state to visit family and friends.

We had been communicating via email and instant messenger, and talked about trying to get together for at least a day, maybe more, while she was in town. Patti stayed with her aunt Karen, out in Orting. She rented a car so she could get around without relying on others.

Our original plan was to rent a Hotel room for a night so we could spend some quality time together without worrying about interruptions. That plan went out the window quickly as her friends and family put great demands on her to spend time with all of them.

After she arrived in town, she picked me up on my way home from work. She was waiting for me at the Auburn Sounder Train station. Even though I hadn't seen her in a few years, when I saw her, it was like she had only been away on vacation and was coming home to me!

We embraced and kissed. I didn't want to let go. We didn't have much time that afternoon, as she had to meet family for a function.

Patti drove us to the back parking area of the Regal Auburn Stadium 17 theaters. For those unfamiliar with this area, it is at the rear exit doors to the theaters. It is very dark, with only a couple of street lights to illuminate the area. The theater's back doors open up right to the area where we were parked.

As soon as the car was in Park, we were all over each other. We were kissing and making out just like a couple of teenagers. I had barely managed to sneak a feel of her right tit, when the back of the passenger seat I was in laid back flat. Patti grinned and pushed me back until I was laying flat on the seat. She reached for my belt and unbuckled it, She then unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them to give her access to her favorite toy, my cock.

She massaged my cock and cupped my balls. The sensation was fantastic. I immediately was transported back to the days when we were still together. I reached up and pulled her blouse out from the waist of her jeans, and unbuttoned it. I then lifted her bra over her breasts exposing the two most perfect tits I have ever seen, in person or even online. They were hefty and her nipples were perfect. They were hard, and about the size of a thimble. I pinched the nipple closest to me. I rolled it around between my fingers and thumb. I then put my fingers in my mouth, got them very wet and returned to massaging the nipple, getting it wet with saliva. I remember this from when we were together, I blew cool air across her nipple. I watched it grow even harder, and I heard Patti shudder...it seemed to go straight from her nipple directly to her CLIT.

While I continued playing with her tits, Patti shifted her full attention to my cock. She slowly licked the head, circling it with her wonderful tongue. After a few moments of this bliss, I suddenly felt my entire penis being engulfed by her warm, wet mouth, all the while her tongue caressed the vein on the back of my dick.

________________

Normally, when I am receiving a blow job, I can last forever and a day, but tonight, Patti seemed hell-bent on getting a mouthful of cum and she didn't want to wait. She increased her pace, quickly taking my cock in and out of her mouth, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I felt the feeling we guys know all too well, when the orgasm begins to build in our balls. It felt like someone was cranking a turbine and was about to release a bolt of lightning in my cock.

Suddenly, one of the doors at the back of the theater opened, and a bunch of people started exiting the theater. We were about 6-8 feet, at the most, away from the sidewalk. The ecstasy I was feeling from the unbelievable blowjob Patti was giving me, with the possibility of getting caught, pushed me over the edge, and I began to unload what felt like the biggest orgasm of my life.... Patti had a hard time with the copius amount of cum being shot into her mouth, but damned if she didn't swallow it all, not spilling a single drop. After the spasms ended, and cum stopped flowing, she slowly cleaned my cock with her tongue, savoring every last bit of my juice. She sat up, and gave me the biggest smile.

I wanted to return the favor, but Patti said "not tonight". I put myself back together, and we drove back to where my Suburban was parked at the Train station. We hugged and kissed, and of course, I fondled her tits, ass and even fingered her sopping wet cunt for a couple minutes. She was so HOT and wet. I removed my hand, brought it to my nose, smelled her intoxicating aroma and then licked my fingers clean. GOD she tasted SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We kissed goodnight. Said our goodbyes, our 'I love you's," knowing that we would see each other again the next morning.

I slept like a baby and had very good dreams that night.

The end.