The Visit

Story Info
You invite a friend over for hot encounter.
3.6k words
3.67
12.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. Hope you like it, feedback would be appreciated


You hear "Shave and haircut two bits." tapped on your front door. You smile and lay back on the bed your arms above your head your legs 2 ft apart and your left leg raised bent at the knee. Wearing nothing but a smile, you know you look hot!!!

You see me in the doorway. With a smile on my face and a suitcase in my hand, I walk to the side of the bed, set down the suitcase and strip down to my boxers. Not a word has been spoken, I motion you to sit up and you pull yourself up till your back is against the headboard and your legs stretched out In front of you.

I pour the champagne you had placed on the night stand and hand you a glass. We interlock arms and take a drink. I sit up and you open your mouth to speak and I press to fingers to your lips to silence you so you lick my fingers and suck on the tips as you stare into my eyes. I pull my fingers away and reach down to open the suitcase, I see your trying to look into the suitcase, so I turn it around so it opens away from you. I pull out a container of big red strawberries and place it on the nightstand, next is a insulated container and when I open it you see its melted chocolate and a Mmmm escapes your lips. You smile and give me a wink.

I dip a strawberry in the chocolate and raise it your lips hesitating for a moment to watch some of the chocolate to drip onto your breast and nipple, and then rubbing the fruit against your lips. I watched your tongue swirl around the strawberry, licking at the chocolate, your lips puckering as if to kiss it. Instead you suck it into your mouth, your lips yielding to the sweet fruit. You look so Fucking Hot!!!

We feed each other the chocolate strawberries and drink the champagne, stopping only to kiss and lick the chocolate off our lips and your tits. As I feed you the last strawberry I lean forward and whisper in your ear "Do You Trust Me."

You take my face in your hands and stare into my eyes before nodding "Yes."

I tell you to lay down with your hands above your head. You watch me retrieve some restraints; I tie your hands together, then to the headboard. I place two pillows under your ass and tie each ankle to a corner, so you're fully exposed and totally at my mercy.

I kiss your lips gently, then I tell you the save word is "Redlight." say that and everything stops immediately. You smile and nod feeling a little more relaxed but anxious about what is in the suitcase. I pull out a long feather and tickle your nose, you giggle and wrinkle your nose and shake your head. I circle your breasts and flick your hard nipple eliciting a groan. I put the feather down and pick up a fur mitt and rub it on your comforter so as I bring it to your breasts the static electricity jolts your nipple and you squeal. When I cup your breast with the mitt and begin to massage them all I hear is Mmmmm!!!

Your eyes open wide when you see the next item is a blindfold, but allow me to put it on and your world becomes dark. You feel the feather on your inside knee running up your thigh leaving a trail of goose bumps. It tickles your inner thigh then stops. Next you feel It caressing your cheek down across your neck and between your breasts. For the next five minutes I tease you touching on your feet then on your belly. All over your body I tickle with the feather, you're breathing a little harder and your nipples are like erasers and I love the way you moan as I stroke them with the feather.

You Gasp as I run the feather the length of your slit and flick it across your slit, the tip of the feather is wet with your juice, I slide it back and forth across your lips and tell you to lick your lips. "Taste Yourself." You look so hot laying there licking your lips.

I stand there watching you while I'm rubbing the fur mitt on the bedspread. As I bring it near your breasts the static electricity discharges with a jolt to your nipple. You scream then moan as the fur incases your tit in its soft warmth running all over your body, you squirm as much as you can restrained as your. The soft fur is driving you crazy and I won't touch you where you want to be touched.

You moan "Oh Yes" as I cup your cunny in my furry hand, Massage your cunny sliding a furry finger between your lips, grinding the matted fur into your clit. You buck your hips forward as if you want my whole furry hand up you.

Instead I wipe you face with it and before you can stick out your tongue. My lips are on yours, I suck on your lips, kiss and lick your chin and cheek cleaning you off any trace of your cunny other than the sweet aroma of sex. You feel me lay atop you my hard cock trapped between our bellies, Our lips touch and part our tongues begin slow sensual dance that quickly becomes a frantic face sucking contest that I won by pinching your nipples causing you to squeal. I begin to kiss my way down your neck along your collarbone and down to your tits. I kiss ever smaller circles around your breast til my tongue is teasing your nipple. I suck as much as your tit into my mouth as I can and You hear "Shave and haircut two bits" tapped on your front door. You smile and lay back on the bed your arms above your head your legs 2 ft apart and your left leg raised bent at the knee. Wearing nothing but a smile, you know you look hot!!!

You see me in the doorway. With a smile on my face and a suitcase in my hand, I walk to the side of the bed, set down the suitcase and strip down to my boxers. Not a word has been spoken, I motion you to sit up and you pull yourself up till your back is against the headboard and your legs stretched out In front of you.

I pour the champagne you had placed on the night stand and hand you a glass. We interlock arms and take a drink. I sit up and you open your mouth to speak and I press to fingers to your lips to silence you so you lick my fingers and suck on the tips as you stare into my eyes. I pull my fingers away and reach down to open the suitcase, I see your trying to look into the suitcase, so I turn it around so it opens away from you. I pull out a container of big red strawberries and place it on the nightstand, next is a insulated container and when I open it you see its melted chocolate and a Mmmm escapes your lips. You smile and give me a wink.

I dip a strawberry in the chocolate and raise it your lips hesitating for a moment to watch some of the chocolate to drip onto your breast and nipple, and then rubbing the fruit against your lips. I watched your tongue swirl around the strawberry, licking at the chocolate, your lips puckering as if to kiss it. Instead you suck it into your mouth, your lips yielding to the sweet fruit. You look so Fucking Hot!!!

We feed each other the chocolate strawberries and drink the champagne, stopping only to kiss and lick the chocolate off our lips and your tits. As I feed you the last strawberry I lean forward and whisper in your ear "Do You Trust Me."

You take my face in your hands and stare into my eyes before nodding "Yes."

I tell you to lay down with your hands above your head. You watch me retrieve some restraints; I tie your hands together, then to the headboard. I place two pillows under your ass and tie each ankle to a corner, so your fully exposed and totally at my mercy.

I kiss your lips gently, then I tell you the save word is "Redlight." say that and everything stops immediately. You smile and nod feeling a little more relaxed but anxious about what is in the suitcase. I pull out a long feather and tickle your nose, you giggle and wrinkle your nose and shake your head. I circle your breasts and flick your hard nipple eliciting a groan. I put the feather down and pick up a fur mitt and rub it on your comforter so as I bring it to your breasts the static electricity jolts your nipple and you squeal. When I cup your breast with the mitt and begin to massage them all I hear is Mmmmm!!!

Your eyes open wide when you see the next item is a blindfold, but allow me to put it on and your world becomes dark. You feel the feather on your inside knee running up your thigh leaving a trail of goose bumps. It tickles your inner thigh then stops. Next you feel It caressing your cheek down across your neck and between your breasts. For the next five minutes I tease you touching on your feet then on your belly. All over your body I tickle with the feather, you're breathing a little harder and your nipples are like erasers and I love the way you moan as I stroke them with the feather.

You Gasp as I it run alongside your cunny, teasing you watching your womanhood opening like a beautiful flower enticing a pollinator with its beauty and fragrant nectar. I begin to tickle your anus with the feather then dip it into your wet slit and slide it up till it flicks across you clit. I wipe it across your lips you stick out your tongue and lick them clean

You look so hot laying there your nipples are rock hard your cunny glistening with your juice. I slip my hand into the mitt and begin to rub it on the bedspread while I kiss you. I break the kiss and as the mitt nears your breast the static electricity arcs like a mini lightning bolt to the tip of your nipple.

"Oh Fuck" you scream. Then MMmmmm as the soft warm fur encases your tit. You begin to purr as I run the fur all over your body leaving a trail of Goosebumps behind. You thrust your hips up and moan as I cup your cunny and you feel fur covered fingers spreading your lips and running the length of your gash and mash the wet matted fur onto your clit. I then wipe your mouth with the mitt and before you can stick out your tongue I plant my lips on yours and kiss lick and suck your lips clean. Kissing my way down your neck to your chest, I begin kissing circles around each tit ever decreasing until I capture your hard nipple into my mouth sucking on it hard, taking it between my teeth pulling and gently gnashing my teeth back and forth. Hearing you moan and groan has got my Cock so Hard I just want to ram it in and fuck you till I cum. That can wait

My lips are sucking on one hard nipple while I roll the other between my thumb and forefinger. As I feel your pleasure building. I sit up and get off the bed.

"DON'T STOP." you cry

Don't worry I reply. It's time for a new position, I say as I strap a cuff around each leg, just above the knee. I take the attached rope and pull your knees up and as far apart as they will go. Leaving you totally open and completely at my mercy.

You feel me climb on the end of the bed. You can hear me breathing, knowing I'm staring at you makes you shiver and your pussy gets wetter if that is actually possible. I run my fingernails down your thighs, and then I plant a kiss on your open cunny and bury my tongue in as deep as I can. I lean over you, our lips meet our mouths and tongues begin a duel. You feel my hard cock pressing against your cunny and you grind up against it. Your lips gripping my cock massaging it, AS IF trying to entice me into your hot wet hole

"FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME!" You cry. In due time my pet in due time, as I settle between your open thighs. I take a mouthful of hot mint tea from the thermos I had in my bag of tricks. You gasp and suck in your breath as the hot liquid gushes in and out of your pussy. Your hips thrust up as my lips and tongue attack your clit and two fingers are thrust up your pussy.

"OH YES OH GOD DON'T STOP." So of course I sit up leaving you panting and begging me to make you cum. You hear a slurping sound as if I am sucking on something.

"AAAUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! MOTHER OF GOD." you scream as ice cold lips wrap around your clit and an frozen glass dildo impales your pussy.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK." you pant the cold shocking your whole body, convulsions emanating out from your pussy. I pull my lips and the dildo from your cunny.

"What the fuck was that." you ask as your breathing slows

"FUUCCKKKK MMMMEEEEEEEEE." you shriek as hot liquid gushes into your cunny and I suck on your clit and jam two fingers up your cunny. I continue my assault on your cunny until I hear the two sexiest words a woman can say.

"I'M CUMMING."

I look and see your eyes roll back and your body stiffen, you open your mouth and no sound emerges as your body begins to shake as you feel, your losing touch with reality as waves of pleasure cascade over you. As you regain your senses I remove the mask and I'm above you staring into your eyes. As lean in to kiss you, the head of my hard cock brushes your pussy lips you moan. I push the head to your entrance; you look into my eyes and say "PLEASE." I ram my cock in balls deep, feeling your hot wet tight cunny grabbing my cock as I thrust in and out of you.

"HARDER FUCK ME HARDER JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME."

"TAKE MY COCK YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT." I bark

"YES YES FUCK ME LIKE THE DIRTY LITTLE SLUT I AM, FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM."

"C UM FOR ME I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM ALL OVER MY COCK. " I groan as I brace my hands on the backs of your legs just below the knee and rise up on my toes for maximum leverage. I withdraw my cock until only the very tip is splitting your lips. Then ram it home, I begin to pound your pussy my pubic bone smashing your clit and my balls slapping your ass.

"OH GOD YESS FUCK ME, GIVE THAT FUCKING COCK, DON'T STOP, FUCK ME."

"AAAAUUUGGGHHHHH DON'T STOP."

"OH FUCCKKKK YESSSSSS!!! III'MMMM CUUUUMMMMIIIIING." You scream

I bury my hard cock in your cunny and hold it there as I feel your cunny contracting, squeezing, and drowning my cock in your juice. As I feel your body relax I withdraw my cock from your cunny and sit back. My hard cock waving proudly in front of me coated in your cunny juice.

"Did you cum." you ask, while staring at my bobbing cock. I shake my head no, Thank God, I may never have a Beautiful Hot Babe in this position ever again and I'm not done with you yet.

"I think it's time for you to suck some COCK."

I untie your legs and the drop heavily to the bed on each side of me and I kneel over you, my cock almost touching your lips

"YES." you cry and capture my cock in your mouth. Sliding your mouth forward, you suck as much as you can reach. You pull back until the rim of my circumcised cock head catches on your lips and you bath the head with your tongue, licking and sucking me clean of yourself. You love sucking cock, but sucking a cock that is covered in your juice from just having fucked you silly. Well that's just HEAVENLY.

You begin to suck with gusto now, bobbing your head up and down with your tongue licking me clean

"GODDAMN GIRL, YOU CAN SUCK COCK. THAT'S IT BABY SUCK THAT COCK." You feel my cock throbbing I your mouth and know it won't be long before I'm shooting my load down your throat so you increase your efforts, but I pull my cock from your mouth.

"AWWW I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY MOUTH. I WANT TO TASTE YOUR CUM." you pout

"Position change." I say and roll you over and place two pillows under your hips poking it in the air. Quite deliciously I might add. You can feel my eyes on your ass.

"You have such a Beautiful ASS but far to White. I think it needs some Color."

You smile to yourself as you know what is going to happen and eagerly await it.

WHACK!!! My bare hand strikes your white cheek and a pink hand print appears.

"That's the color I'm looking for." I exclaim and slap the other cheek.

"YES!!! SPANK ME, SPANK MY NAUGHTY ASS." you cry

"TAKE YOUR PUNISHMENT YOU NAUGHTY SLUT, YOU SUCKED MY DIRTY COCK. THAT MAKES YOU A DIRTY LITTLE COCK SUCKER, A NAUGHTY LITTLE SLUT THAT NEEDS A GOOD SPANKING."

I spread the blows around your ass turning it all a light pink. You turn your head to look at me

"HARDER SPANK ME HARDER." I increase the intensity till your cheeks are a flaming Red and my palm is stinging. I grab a tube of cream from my bag of tricks and begin to massage it in, soothing your ass cheeks; you lay there moaning enjoying the sensation.

I lean forward and plant a kiss on your anus and work it over with my tongue as I slide to fingers in your cunny and fuck you while my tongue makes love to your rosebud. I curl my fingers to stroke your G spot until you cum harder than ever have. Wave after Wave of pleasure washes over body every nerve ending tingling. I pull my fingers from your cunny and push them against your asshole, massaging your tight puckered hole. You moan as I slip a finger in, then two and then a third stretching your asshole, preparing it for my cock. I pull my fingers from your ass and slide my cock half way in your ass before your sphincter has a chance to react to the invasion. Your ass grabs me tight and I stop the pressure till I feel you relax and then drive him balls deep

"FUCK WOMAN, YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKING TIGHT AND HOT." I cry as I start fucking you with long slow strokes

"SO FUCKING GOOD. OH GOD, I'M NOT GOING TO LAST VERY LONG." I cry ass I want this to last as long as possible. Hearing that seems to have turned you into a woman possessed, you begin humping your ass back, meeting my thrusts doubling the impact of our bodies. Squeezing my cock with your ass muscles every time I bottom out and to top it off you beg for my cum.

"YEA BABY TAP THAT ASS, FUCK ME, USE ME, I WANT YOUR CUM, FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT SSED."

"TOO MUCH" I scream as I feel my balls tighten and as if they exploded out the end of my cock draining my life's blood from my very soul. I twitch and jerk with every shot until my body is completely drained. Collapsing on top of you, my cock softens and slips out of your ass. I roll onto my back gasping, as I get my breath back I reach up and untie you. Rolling on your back pulling me on top of you, are sweaty bodies easily sliding together.

Our lips meet in long passionate post-coital kiss.

"Stand up." you tell me

"I can't." I reply

"Yes hurry right now." with a touch of desperation in your voice

"Alright already." I mumble as I climb off you and stand beside the bed.

You jump up and tell me to follow you. Like I have any choice with your hand wrapped around my dick.

You lead me to the shower and adjust the temp just right, but won't let me into the spray.

I look at you Quizzically as we stand holding one another, you capture my right leg between your thighs and rub your cunny against my thigh.

My Eyes Open Wide as I feel you peeing onto my thigh as you grab my head and shove your tongue down my throat kissing me till you finish pissing down my leg.

"Just marking my claim." you say with a laugh as you pull me under the spray.

THE END