The Visit

Story Info
Indian bride.
863 words
3.41
59.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened to me a few months ago, my parents want me to get married so they invited a potential groom and his family to our home so we could talk. This happens in India. A short introduction about me, I'm 23 and I live in Chennai. I live with my parents and relatives. It is a joint family. This is my first time writing a story...

*****

The morning before the groom and his family could arrive it was chaos in my house, everyone was running and screaming everywhere. The house being cleaned and made tidy, people sweeping scrubbing and washing. I woke up early to get to the parlour to get my body waxed and I also decided to get my pussy waxed in case I get some action. I was only going to marry this guy if we were sexually compatible.

I reached home around noon and chose a light yellow sari, I draped it low around my waist making sure my navel could be seen. I wore a tight blouse which showed off my ample breasts and made them seem bigger... my blouse was too deep in the front and back, I didn't wear a bra because it was too hot, I didn't think anyone would notice.

They arrived shortly and I saw the groom, he was tall and good looking. We saw each other and didn't look away, finally when I turned to go, I saw him looking me up and down, staring at my breasts. I adjusted my transparent sari so he could see it properly. They were invited in and made to sit... everyone was talking and I was made to serve them water.

When I came to him, I made sure i bent down properly and pulled my sari down so he could see my breasts properly. I stayed there for a couple more second and saw him looking at them, my nipples became erect and was straining through my tight blouse, I saw his eyes widen. I was so turned on already...

After I served them I was sitting in front of him and his family, I could see his eyes fixed on my breasts, so I sat bending forward so he could get a better view.. by now I was imagining him resting his head on my lap and sucking my nipples..

I wanted him to duck his head under my sari, lift up my blouse, squeeze my breasts and suck them. I wanted him to bite my nipple till it was sore, lick it and keep sucking on them hard till I could scream in pain...and I would push my nipple into this mouth further and his tongue would lick it and he would nibble on my sore red nipples and bite them more and more.

My day dreaming was interrupted by my family. I was already wet. They wanted us to talk to each other alone, so I took him to the terrace. We went to the terrace and it was a hot day. We were standing in the shade, I bunched up my sari so he would see my navel and my boobs. While speaking I kept bending forward and touching my neck pretending to wipe my sweat.

There was a gust of wind and i acted like something went into my eyes and I asked him to blow air into my eye. He came beside me and I sat closer to him, he blew some air into my eyes and asked if I was ok. I blinked and said its still in my eyes. I shifted my position so we were facing each other and I went closer so my breasts were touching his chest. I pressed my breasts into him and I could feel the bulge in his pants. He kept blowing air into my eye and I moved my sari down so my breasts were half exposed. I wanted him to squeeze them. While moving his hands he brushed my breasts and I moaned. We apologized.

We were still facing each other and he pushed me against the wall. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them so hard while he started dry humping me. He pulled my blouse up and started licking and squeezing my boobs, he cupped my left breasts and started biting the nipple, i cursed him to bite hard. He kept biting and sucking for almost 10 minutes and i kept pushing my boob into this mouth. He pinched my right nipple and bite them, he pinched it so hard I whimpered in pain. I made him suck them till they were red. He sucked my nipples till it was sore.

Then he got on his knees and pushed my sari up and pulled my panty down. He didnt wait for anything, he started sucking my vagina. He drove his face into and pushed his tongue inside deep. I held his face down and he licked my coitus and bite it.I was beyond ecstasy. He kept sucking my vagina for another 10 minutes and we heard someone come, so we quickly cleaned up. He put my panty in his pocket and we went down.