The Visit

Story Info
Miranda & Alexander rendezvous at a hotel.
1k words
3.45
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda checked into the Four Seasons under her usual alias, Betsy Ross. Of course the man at the desk knew who she was but he always went along with the façade. She arrived in the small suite and sat on the bed. She had brought only the one small bag which the porter left . She was already dressed for the occasion so no preparation was necessary, but she looked at herself in the mirror to be sure all was in order. She liked what she saw, and knew that Alexander would as well. A simple low cut blouse with a hint of lace bra showing, mid thigh skirt, no stockings. All very tasteful and provocative at the same time. She touched up her makeup and sat in the overstuffed chair near the bed.

Even though she was expecting it, the soft knock on the door startled her. She felt a small quiver in the pit of her stomach, a slight surge of adrenaline and a drop of sweat under her arm. A knowing smile crossed her face as she recalled their last “visit.”

Alexander stood at the door after knocking gently; he knew she would make him wait a few moments before answering the door. Miranda had her own little ways, but then she had never disappointed him, had she? His palms were a little damp. She opened the door, they looked at each other, exchanged a few words of greeting and then he took her face in his hands and kissed her. They loved kissing, mouths open, tongues gently probing each other at first, then gradually pressing harder, as their breathing quickened. While their mouths were exploring each other, he moved his hands to her back, feeling the smallness of it, then down to her ass, squeezing the firm roundness of her buttocks; pushing her into him. Meanwhile her hand slipped down to his groin and felt his already stiff cock through his pants. She began to feel that familiar pressure deep inside her, and felt her pussy beginning to get wet.

They were both breathing harder now, as he kissed her neck and face. “Let me sit down on the bed,” he said thickly. He sat on the bed with Miranda standing in front of him, his hands on her hips. She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a sheer lace bra, her erect nipples pushing at the delicate fabric. She began unfastening her bra. He slid his hands under her skirt, sliding her panties down her thighs and onto the floor. Her smooth shaved pussy beckoned him and he gingerly touched it with his long fingers, feeling the wet lips part easily for him.

A tiny shudder coursed through her as he kissed her breasts, took her nipple in his mouth and continued to make long strokes on her pussy lips, teasing her clitoris at the end of each stroke. He slowly put two fingers inside her, gently caressing the inside of her pussy. She began to feel her legs get weaker and lay down on the bed while he continued to kiss her breasts and stroke her clitoris. She was beyond wet now. She lifted his head to hers and they began kissing again, deeper and harder, more frantic now. Then Miranda was pulling at his belt, unzipping his pants, as she whispered to him, “Help me get these pants off!”

They both quickly finished undressing, Miranda taking him in her mouth as she pulled off his boxers, slowly sucking up and down his shaft, slurping noises growing louder as she salivated and sucked hungrily. “God, I love your cock,” she murmured. She licked and teased the end of his diamond hard dick with her tongue while running her fingernails lightly over his balls, straining in their sac. Alexander began writhing and thrusting his stiff rod deep in her mouth. She tasted a small drop of pre-come that appeared on the end of his dick. “Let’s save some of that for later,” she said as she looked up at him with her dark penetrating eyes and a slight smile on her lips.

Finally, she lay back on the bed, completely naked now, her perfect skin as fair as milk, her legs slightly spread apart for him. Her pink pussy lips were already swollen and glistening with wetness. He knelt between her legs and ran his hands over her alabaster thighs, her stomach and her mons Venus, as her hips moved to meet his fingers. He planted kisses all over her warm belly, and slowly moved to her waiting quim. He kissed her clitoris and all around her pussy.

She stroked his head and moaned softly. She began to get lost in her reverie as he slid his tongue up and down her lips, occasionally darting inside to taste her juices. He continued to lick and kiss her clitoris gently. She was lost now, moaning louder, hips grinding. His wet warm mouth continued its attentions to the outside of her pussy while he slipped two fingers inside her and slowly moved them in and out. She began breathing much harder now as she felt her orgasm starting to overcome her, the delicious pressure between her legs slowly enveloping her whole body.

“Fuck me now, please!!,” she cried. Alexander’s cock was so hard he needed no urging. He quickly mounted her and began fucking her with long strokes. She wrapped her legs around his waist and stroked his back as he pushed in and out of her, faster now. He was making guttural noises and breathing in gasps as he moved inside her. She felt his stiff cock filling her completely. She began to shudder as wave after wave of pleasure ran over her. Suddenly his thick shaft began spurting his warm come deep inside her. She could feel it overflowing out of her as he continued to thrust. Finally, satisfied, they both lay back, and she let out a long sigh. He buried his face in her neck, whispering her name. “I’m crazy for you, Miranda,” he muttered.

“I like you, too, baby, “ she said, grinning. “But next time I want you to come in my mouth, you never come in my mouth any more!!”

They both burst out laughing.