The Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Booted aunty & nephew continue their affair in the morning.
1.2k words
4.5
96.7k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McBoots
McBoots
25 Followers

Thanks for all the positive feedback - this is for all the folks that enjoyed the first chapter. As for whether another one appears…I won't know 'till I've written it and if people say whether they'd like another instalment. Enjoy!

Morning broke through the gap in the curtains. Within an instant, everything came flooding back to me. I was still spooning my aunt Bev, who was gently sleeping with my arms wrapped around her body. My morning erection pressed up between the crack of her bumcheeks, and I squeezed her gently. Leaning my head in, I brushed her long curly black hair away from her neck and softly, lightly, kissed her nape. I felt her body tense as she stetched out her arm and breathed in deeply.

"Morning baby" she purred as she turned to face me and reached for a kiss. As our dry lips connected, my cock stirred. The realisation that this woman was my ideal must have glowed from me. A woman who I'd wanked myself senseless over for so many years, the object of so many of my adolescent and adult fantasies. This horny, dirty, seductive…gentle, generous goddess of a woman was wrapped up in my arms, kissing me softly, playfully, exploring my mouth with her tongue. A wave of happiness was gently crashing over me…and my cock agreed one hundred percent.

Bev stoked my arm and calmly broke from our kiss to look into my eyes.

"You've wanted this to happen for some time haven't you?"

I smiled sheepishly… "Maybe I did…" I answered coyly.

"Tell me something…" she smiled, stroking my hair out of my eyes, "…when you were younger, and you'd come here with your mum - you used to look at me in a way that wasn't…expected, didn't you?"

"I might have…" Coy again, suppressing a grin.

" You used to sit opposite me and I could see your cock straining in your jeans. I used to put it down to your hormones going crazy. Then years on, you'd still give me THAT look."

"What look was that, then?"

"The look that said…I'm thinking dirty, seedy thoughts about you…"

"Oh…that look…hmm…guilty, miss!"

"And the boots?"

I grinned again and looked down, blushing.

" It was bloody obvious after a few years. Sometimes, you'd make an unusual effort to sit next to me, to brush up against me or touch my legs - to drop things near my feet - pens, plates, keys - just so you'd have to pick them up from the floor. Let's just say that I noticed that you became very touchy-feely…and clumsy whenever I happened to be wearing a pair of boots."

"I can't deny it…"

"No, you bloody can't!" she laughed. "And I bet you can't deny something else - a couple of times after you'd been here, I found a pair of my boots in my wardrobe had been moved."

I bit my lip, realising I'd been rumbled all those years ago.

"The second time it happened, the zips were undone and there seemed to be…marks…on the leather. Those knee length black boots with the sharp heel? My black boots with a slight cloudy stain on the toes and up the ankle…after my nephew had been touching them?"

"I…"

"Shh…" she put a beautifully manicured deep red-varnished finger to my lip. "I liked it. I loved it. I knew my favourite nephew had been wanking over my favourite boots and it made me feel dirty, and at the same time, I wanted to hug you and tell you it was ok - that I wanted you to do it…that it was ok to feel like that…and maybe that if we ever happened to discuss it when you were older - like now - that I could ask you if you'd like to do it with me in the room ."

My eyes were wide like saucers.

"So, would you like to…"

"To…?"

"To wank your hard thick cock in front of your dirty old slut of an auntie…who'd let you empty your cum all over her long shiny black leather boots…"

This was too much. I stared into the depths of her dark shining eyes with their heavy lids and long thick lashes. My breathing quickened as I glanced to her full lips, still with the deep red lipstick left from the night before…her mouth slightly opened. I pushed back the covers, and took one of her wrists in each of my hands. Her tongue ran over her teeth as she smiled the smile of a slut - the smile that we've all smiled at some point when we know that someone wants to - and is going to - fuck us.

I straddled her, pinning her wrists gently down. and pushed her thighs apart with my knees.

"Come on…fuck me darling…I deserve this…for all the times that I wore my leather boots when I knew you were coming to visit me…the short skirts I'd wear…for the times I'd let you see down my blouse…for the looks that your mother gave me because she was disgusted at how I'd be dressed when you came here."

My cock slid into the slick welcoming pussy that sucked me inside of my aunt Bev, and I began to fuck her hard and fast…no gentle foreplay, no niceties…just hard animal fucking, my aunt's long beautiful legs spread wide and raised in the air. As she whimpered, I let go of her wrists and pleaded…

"Hold me - please…dig your long sharp nails into my back…"

"Harder!" she panted as she dug those nails into me and her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Come on…fuck me nice and hard…" I thrust faster and faster, repeatedly slamming my rock-hard cock deep into her, feeling the head of my prick hitting as far as her cunt could take me.

Our arms wrapped around each other and intertwined as Bev moaned out loud, and I gasped for breath. Minutes seemed to turn to seconds as I pounded my cock in as hard and fast as I could, and our mouths devoured each other's. Our smiling, desperate eyes met, and we both knew I couldn't hold the moment much longer.

"Cum inside me baby…it's ok…it's ok…cum inside me…please cum…please cum…!"

I fucked her harder…violently…as if this was the only fuck that had ever mattered in my life.

"Oh fuck…oh fuck…my baby…my baby…I know it's wrong…hoh…hoh…hoh…." she panted faster and faster, breathlessley…

"Bev…I'm…ugh…ugh…!"

I held her so tightly, and cried out as I came for all I was worth inside her hot, burning cunt.

"Oh God…my darling boy…oh God…oh God…" and her nails scratched down my back and her legs gripped my body as her own body tensed and mine juddered as we came together, aunt and nephew joined as one by our cum, sweat and love for each other.

We gasped for air as our heart beats continued to race. She laughed and panted…

"Who's a good boy!?"

"I am…?" I collapsed onto her, her arms squeezing tightly around my torso. We lay cuddling in silence for a minute as our breathing returned to normal.

"You know, I think we'll go shopping later…there are some things I need."

She scrunched my hair and kissed my forehead.

"And what do we need to get?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, I was thinking of taking you shopping with me…for a new pair of leather boots maybe? Long, stiletto heels? Zips up the sides? That's if you want to go with me and pick something out that you'd like, of course…"

McBoots
McBoots
25 Followers