The Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
The husband and wife continue their new life.
17.4k words
3.52
9.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rabbs1972
rabbs1972
115 Followers

The alarm rings off waking us from a deep sleep. Refreshed I am not. My wife gets up looking much more refreshed, and heads to the shower. I doze back off only to have her holler at me to get up. I look up to see her dressed in light gray sweatpants, and a white button down. I can see her black bra under her shirt as she walks out the door. I get up, and dress quick before we head back to Ricky's house. I stare at the collar wondering if she really likes to wear it, or if she thinks that she has to.

Before long we are pulling up his long driveway, and I see a bunch of cars parked along the sides. As we approach the house I see a lot of guys milling around in the back yard. My wife takes my arm, and pulls me close to her.

"Don't get mad, but Ricky threw us a party. He said that we deserve it since we're decent people."

"He threw us a party? After just meeting us?"

"Well, he threw me a party."

"Tell me everything." I say knowing that she's holding back.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Continue, or I will."

"Well, remember that time last night in the basement? He kind of recorded me while I was doing bad things."

"Yeah?"

"He kind of sent that to all of his friends, and they wanted to meet me."

"They don't want to meet you. They want to fuck you."

"I wondered why he spelled meet m-e-a-t. I just thought it was auto correct."

"You don't have to do this. We can go now."

"I'll be okay. Quit worrying." She says pulling me to the back of the house.

As we round the corner all of the guys stop, and turn staring at us. Ricky comes walking up smiling greeting us. He hands me a beer, and leads my wife to the small stage set up between a couple of speakers.

"Here she is gentlemen. The woman of the hour." Ricky announces holding her hand up.

The guys cheer before quickly quieting down.

"I think you guys should let her know what you thought of her movie making."

Again the guys cheer.

"Okay. Let's drink and be merry as everyone else shows up, and we'll get the party rocking in about an hour or so."

Ricky leads her off the stage, and returns her to me. Every guy that walks by tells her that she's sexy, has a nice body, and other compliments like that. I just stand there as she smiles, and thanks them. I think of how a few short days ago she would have been offended, and angry from what they're telling her now. It's like she's completely opposite of who she was. I'm not complaining though. She hardly ever gave blow jobs, never swallowed, never touched herself, and would never do anal. Now she's doing it all. Even with other guys. I guess I can deal with that.

A few of the guys make small talk with her not paying me much mind. They were all respectful, and decent surprisingly. That's when I notice that Tim isn't around. Knowing that she is going to be okay I find Ricky, and I ask him about Tim.

"He'll be here in a bit. He had to go pick something up for the party."

I return to my wife who pulls me close to her as more guys chat with her. The time slips by, and about an hour later Ricky gets on the stage. He calls to us.

"This party is for new friends, and fun times. Bring the star up to the stage, and let everyone meet your wife." He says to me.

I take her by the arm, and slowly walk her to the stage. We stand next to Ricky as the crowd of about thirty guys applauds.

"Do you know why you were invited to your party?" He asks me.

I shake my head, and he continues, "Last night I shot a little video with your wife, but I also live streamed it to my friends. They all wanted to know who was worth of my collar. I told them that I have found the horniest bitch in the world. They didn't believe me. Then I told them that she would do whatever I told her. Again they didn't believe me. So here you are."

"I think you should show the host some appreciation." He says to my wife.

I stand there as she turns to him, and kisses him passionately for almost five minutes. When she turns back I can see the huge wet spot turning her jogging pants dark gray in the crotch.

"Oh yeah. My bitch gets a little wet when she ready to go."

He tells her to spin around so the crowd can see. She obeys, and I see the wetness dribbling down her legs.

"I think you look hot." He says to her. "Would you like to cool down?"

"I'm kind of cold really." She says.

"I don't believe you. Put your hands up."

Ricky hands me a jug of ice water, and tells me to cool her off. I slowly dump the cold water over her heaving chest making the black bra show through.

"She looks a bit cooler now, but she's still hot. Right guys?"

They cheer, and Ricky reaches under her shirt unhooking her bra. I watch as she stands there letting him pull it off her shoulders until he's holding it in his hand. He tosses it into the crowd where it's snatched up fast.

"Now she looks much better." He says looking her over.

I see her erect nipples poking through the fabric, and the dark areolas stand out plain as day. Even a few of her bruises are visible.

"Now remember guys we just had an intense session last night after she pissed me off so she still looks a bit rough."

Then he turns to me smiling.

"Take off her pants." He orders me.

I hesitate, but comply. I slowly pull them down to her ankles before she kicks them to the side. I watch as a guy grabs them carrying them off. I kneel there near her crotch, and I smell her eagerness. It turns me on.

"Stand up man, and unbutton her shirt."

I again comply slowly undoing her shirt until it's hanging open.

"Now from behind her pull it down over her shoulders. I think my friends want to see her tits."

For some reason I can't say no. I don't know if it's because I think she wants this, or if I'm just that horny that I want it. I stand behind her, and slowly ease her shirt back over her shoulders until it falls to the stage. It too is quickly snapped up. All the guys cheer as she stands there half naked in front of them.

"There's one more thing buddy. Pull down those panties, and let these guys see your wife's pretty pussy. Show her off to them."

I kneel at her side before wrapping the waistband of her underwear in my fingers. Slowly I pull them down feeling them slide over her ass, and then drop to the stage. She kicks them into the crowd.

"Show her off some. Let the boys see her. You've had her all these years. It's time to share." Ricky goads me.

I stand beside her, and slowly spin her around completely before stopping her with her back to the crowd. Then I have her bend over at the waist with her legs apart. I lean over her, and spread her ass cheeks wide. I smell her sex, and it's making me fill with primal lust. I reach down a few inches, and spread her pussy wide for them to see. They all cheer as she begins to moan.

"I see that it's time for the main event for tonight. Keep the cameras rolling. Here comes Big Tim With tonight's costar."

I look over to see Tim walking up leading a huge horse. I notice that it's ready to go too with it's dick swinging underneath it's belly. Ricky pulls a padded box over to my wife who is staring at the horse as it nears. Ricky gets her attention, and she drops to her knees bending over the box presenting herself. I look at her, and I see her wetness almost gushing from her pussy. Tim stops next to the stage, and looks up at us.

"Take that from him, and I think you know where to bring him." Ricky tells me.

I find myself walking to Tim, and taking the reins. I lead the horse up behind my wife who is moaning in anticipation. The horse sniffs the air before rearing up making me drop the reins. In seconds it's on top of her, and I see it poking blindly with it's dick. After a few pokes my wife moans loudly as it drives into her pussy. The horse rams into her hard burying half it's dick into her. Her moans fill the air as it pumps her full of horse dick.

Then she moans a loud long moan as she begins to shake. I watch as the horse pumps a few more times before stopping. I see it's dick pulsating as it fulls her full of cum. After a few seconds it pulls back yanking it's dick out of her. I watch the cum gush out splattering onto the stage as it runs out of her. I take the reins again, and lead it back to Tim who leads it away as the crowd cheers.

"Better clean her up." Ricky tells me handing me a garden hose.

I turn on the sprayer hosing her ass and legs for a bit before he tells me to use more pressure. I squeeze the handle more making the water come out in a stream, and I hose her ass end down.

"Remember to wash her cunt too." He tells me.

I aim the hose to her still gaping pussy, and let the water shoot into her washing the horse cum out. After she's washed off he tells her to stand, and attaches a leash to her collar.

"Since you're my bitch you will have to be on a leash when you're outside." He jokes with her.

I follow as he tells everyone that the party has begun, and leads her off the stage into the middle of the crowd. In seconds everyone but me is naked, and groping her. It isn't long before she is on her knees sucking dicks, and getting fucked doggy style. I grab a beer, and sit back to watch the show. I see a few guys recording the action, and a few more taking pictures as they fuck her. My dick swells in my pants.

I watch all thirty or so guys take a turn with her. A few went more than once. By midnight she is on her hands and knees covered head to toe in semen while even more leaks out of her. I walk up as the last guy drops his load into her pussy. She looks up at me smiling through all the cum on her face.

"You look a mess." I laugh half drunk.

She grabs my shirt pulling me to her. I smell the musky stink on her.

"That better be a beautiful mess."

"You're always beautiful babe."

She reaches down grabbing my hard dick through my pants. I moan, and she kisses me. My mouth fills with the taste of semen as her tongue caresses mine. She pulls my dick out stroking me as she pushes my head down to her chest. Letting go of my dick she shoves her cum covered nipple into my mouth. I hear her moan as I suck her tit. The salty taste is overwhelming, but she holds me tight. After a few minutes she grabs my hair, and shoves her other nipple into my mouth. Again the cum fills my mouth as I suck. She makes me lick her entire chest before grabbing my dick again.

She pushes me onto my back, and wraps her lips around my throbbing cock. I moan in sheer delight. Then I see her leg swing over me, and her ass drop down to my face. She mashes her pussy against my mouth until I begin to lick her. I taste the cum as it oozes down my throat, but mixed with her juices it's not as salty. Almost bearable. She grinds her pussy into my mouth fucking my tongue until she becomes a quivering mess. She stops sucking me as she orgasms. Her moans echo through the air. She finishes in about a minute before she lays on top of me motionless.

I feel her hand still wrapped around my dick, and try to fuck her fist, but it isn't working very well. After a short while she lets go, and sits up with her pussy inches from my face. She tells me to open up. I do, and she plants her asshole against my lips. I lick her ass tasting even more cum, and feel it filling my mouth as she pushes it out.

After a while she again straddles my face telling me to open up. I again listen, and then feel her pee shooting into my mouth. It comes out so fast, and it tastes awful. I gag as some goes down my throat. Most washes over the sides of my mouth to the ground. She pushes out the last squirt before letting me up.

"Now you need to choose which one you're going to take from me. Cum, or piss which is your choice?"

"Neither." I mumble.

"That's fine. Then I'll just never let you get off again."

I am so horny that she knows that I'm putty in her hands. She kneels at my waist taking my cock in her hand.

"What's your choice? Cum?" She says licking up the side of my dick. "Or piss?" She says caressing my nuts. "Or nothing?" She says dropping my dick.

"Oh God I need to cum."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes! Just let me cum!"

"Tell me exactly so I don't misunderstand you." She says holding my throbbing dick in her hand. "You want cum?"

"Fine! Whatever! I'll take cum from you! Just let me finish!"

"Okay."

She swings her legs back over my face, and I watch as Tim slides into her pussy. His balls tickling my nose as he fucks her. I feel her tongue slowly teasing my cock as she moans in pleasure. All I see is his big dick pounding my wife's pussy hard. It looks so sexy from this angle, and I am so turned on. Her teasing isn't helping either. I feel her breasts rubbing against my waist as they sway from his thrusts. Her hard nipples scrathing as they drag across my skin. My mind fills with how much I need to cum. Seeing his black dick covered in her orgasmic juices makes me hornier.

It seems like forever before I see him bury his cock deep into her, and watch as his balls pulsate as he fills her with more semen. It looks like he'll never stop shooting into her. I'm amazed by how much he seems to have had left in him. I stare intently as he slowly pulls his cock out of her, and then as I see his cum begin to ooze out she drops down. I open my mouth taking her pussy, and stick my tongue into her as the semen leaks out. She pushes it out, and I get the full load into my mouth. It tastes awful, but I need to get off in the worst way.

I feel her mouth wrap around my shaft, and begin to move up and down as she sucks me. It feels so damn good that I begin to suck her pussy harder. She moans and fucks my face. The semen taste soon gives way to the taste of her juices. I pull her ass down closer to me burying my face between her legs. Her moans grow, and she sucks harder. I feel my balls swell telling me that I'm close. She begins to buck on my face as her orgasm leaks into my mouth. I lap it all up as she writhes on top of me.

When she comes down from her orgasm she sucks my cock with a vengeance. It doesn't take me long at all to fill her mouth with my own cum. She holds my dick in her mouth until I finish. Then she rolls off me smiling. I sit up looking into her eyes.

"I love you." I say as I brush her cum soaked hair to the side.

She leans forward, and we kiss a deep passionate kiss. Her hand holds the back of my head keeping me close. Then I taste it. She had my cum in her mouth, and now she's pushing it into mine. I can't stop her so I just go with it. We kiss for a while before I get up. I help her to her feet, and see all the cameras pointed at us.

Ricky is sitting in the background watching us, and proceeds to turn the cameras off. We walk up to him, and she thanks him for the party.

"The pleasure was all mine. I will make a killing from the new videos." He says.

"What do we get from that?" I ask.

"Well, I didn't think about that. You got a party."

"You think you can make a bunch of money then we should get something more." I insist.

He laughs, "I'm not giving you anything. It looks like you're fucked. At least she is. Literally."

She pulls me back telling me to drop it. I listen. He turns back around looking at her.

"I'll be in touch my sweet bitch."

She then pulls me to the car. All the way home she sits there silently. As the sun crests the horizon I watch her naked breasts bounce with the bumps. I feel my cock again twitch from the sight.

"Let's go for a ride." I suggest.

"I think we should go home so I can get some clothes on first."

"Nope. We need to go now."

She starts to say something, but stops as she starts. I steer the car to the interstate, and drive.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

She sits back again silent. I pull up alongside a big rig before slowing down when he's on the passenger side of the car. He looks down to see my naked wife just sitting there. It takes a few minutes before she notices what I'm doing.

"What the hell?" She says not trying to cover herself.

"Shut up, and spread your legs for him."

"But.." She says before turning toward the window and opening her legs.

"Spread your pussy for him." I tell her, and watch as she complies.

"Finger yourself."

She does as she's told, and gives herself an orgasm as the trucker watches. He honks his horn as I drive away. She again sits there quietly. I drive to the net truck, and make her do the same thing. We drive for almost an hour giving a few trucker's a good show. I keep the last truck behind us until I spot a rest area with a large truck parking area. I pull in as she sits there looking mad.

"Get out." I say after parking in the back corner.

She listens, and I lead her to a picnic table in a grassy area as the truck pulls in behind us.

"Bend over the table, and spread your legs."

She begins to protest, but I silence her.

"You're now just a fuck hole to be used however I see fit. Right now I see that other guys need some satisfaction too. Now bend over."

She complies, and I see the trucker walking up. He looks at me. I just smile, and he pulls out his hard dick, and slides it into her pussy. She begins to moan loud as he fucks her hard not caring if she's liking it or not. He soon finishes inside of her pussy, and another trucker walks up. I just nod, and he slips into her pussy also. He slaps her ass a few times before her adds to the first load. I look back to see the lot filling with trucks.

"Looks like you're in for a long day babe." I laugh.

One by one they use her. Each one finishing inside of her pussy. I see the puddle forming between her legs as more step up for their turn. I hear her moaning as she has countless orgasms until I hear her let out a different sounding moan. I look over to see a younger guy buried to the balls in her ass.

"Hope you don't mind?" He says.

"Use it good." I reply.

With that he begins to hammer her ass hard. It doesn't take him long before he's filling her with his cum. As he pulls out another guy quickly takes his place in her ass. He too treats her like a piece of meat until he finishes. Only when he finishes so does she. Five more guys take their turns before the line is gone.

"Sit on the table." I tell her.

She obeys.

"Open your legs."

Again she listens. I step forward, and pull my dick out of my pants. She sees that it's rock hard again.

"Lay back."

She does, and I crawl on top of her letting my dick slide into her cum dripping pussy. I grab her shoulders pulling myself deeper, and kiss her lips. I feel her legs open wider letting me in, and then I feel her pussy warming as I fuck her. She moans as we kiss. I drive my dick as deep as I can into her feeling her body under mine. Her hips begin to rock, and her breath quickens. Her arms wrap around me as she digs her nails into my back.

She breaks the kiss to moan as her body shakes. I feel her orgasm wash over my dick as her pussy quivers around it. It's more than I can take, and I plunge deep releasing my load into her. We orgasm in unison before coming down together. After we finish I lead her back to the car, and we drive home.

"Any more stops?" She asks.

"I don't know. We might need gas." I joke.

"I think there's been enough pumping for one day."

We laugh as I drive. She pulls a blanket out from the back seat, and covers herself as she begins to fall asleep. It's not long before her jiggling body shakes the blanket off her tits. I take glances at her the entire way home enjoying the sight. I even slow to let a few more truckers have a look. When we finally get home we are both exhausted.

"Are you going to take a shower this time?" I ask.

"Maybe you can give me a bath?"

"Sure."

She takes my hand, and leads me to the bedroom. kneeling on the bed she looks at me.

"I'm ready."

"I thought you wanted me to give you a bath."

rabbs1972
rabbs1972
115 Followers