The Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
He's in over his head.
1.7k words
4.58
49.5k
10
1

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mind was a wreck. As he drove he began to feel his body's reaction to the milking. He couldn't describe it. The pressure, the aching, the tingling. If anything he wanted to cum worse than ever. Over six months. This was the first time in six months he had even seen his cum. It was utterly disheartening to see his own cum, taken. Not released in an act of ecstasy, but simply removed from him.

He wanted an orgasm. He wanted to be touched. He wanted anything. Everything and nothing. He didn't know anymore.

He was consumed by his lust. Before he knew it he found himself getting undressed for her. The cup on the table next to the bowl, sponge and towel. The usual table was gone. Replaced by another piece of furniture. There was a post sticking straight up from the floor with a flat pieces along each side at about knee height. He'd seen it before in videos and he knew what was going to happen. He put on the blindfold.

Yet he waited. And waited. And waited. His knees began to ache as the hard floor took its toll.

After what seemed like an eternity the door opened and the clicking of her heels was the only sound. She pulled him up by the arm and backed him up to the post. She put each one of his legs on the flat pieces. He was now kneeling on it with his back against the post. She then secured his calves with plastic wrap. Then she wrapped his arms and torso, securing him to the post.

He wanted to cry when he felt her fumbling with the cage. As the weeks before she removed it, put it in the bowl and began to clean him. He responded immediately. His cock straining in its skin. He moaned softly as she took her time cleaning him. When she was done she blew on it to dry it off. He tensed as her breath coursed across his skin like a ghostly hand.

Then nothing.

"Did you like that?" she whispered in his ear.

He nodded. "Yes!"

"Should I continue?"

He nodded again. "Please!"

"Or would you rather see me?" she whispered in his other ear. "How about I show you my breasts? I know you could never take your eyes off them."

He knew he needed to answer. Of course there was only one right answer. "I would rather see you Mistress."

She ran her fingers through his hair. "I tell you what. I'll give you both, but you have to give me something first."

"Yes, Mistress. Of course."

"Yes, Mistress. Of course Mistress. Anything for you Mistress." she repeated, cynically and mockingly.

"You brought me a gift." He listened as she walked across the room. "I would like it if you wanted to drink it."

He swallowed hard. He knew there was no time to think it over. "Mistress, may I drink my gift to you?"

She walked back behind him and took off the blindfold. The cup came around him into view. His mind raced. He'd never tasted his own cum before. He wanted this to end, but she seemed determined to drag him down this dark road. He leaned forward and stuck out his tongue, dipping it in the milky liquid. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. More psychological than anything, at least it was his own. She gripped his hair with her free hand, pulling his head back.

"Don't swallow it." she said as she tipped the cup over into his mouth. She drizzled it in over his tongue and teeth, finally letting the last drops fall on his upper lip. He closed his mouth as she let go of his head. She walked around him and giggled. "Got milk." She put the cup on the table. "Swish it around."

He didn't think about what was in his mouth, nor the cum that was on his lip. He was struck by the sight of her as he coated his mouth with his own seed. Finally, once again able to see her, that's all that mattered right now.

"Swallow." she waited. "Well?"

He licked his lip. "May I have more, Mistress?" He really didn't want to, but he was hoping to please her.

"Oh, yes. Absolutely!" She reached out and ran her nails across his shaft. "Now that you've completed phase one, we can move on to phase two, where you can have all the cum you can handle." She laughed.

"Phase two?"

"Well, we can't just jump right into phase four can we? I don't think you're ready."

"Phase four?"

"Yes, phase four." She poured lube onto his aching dick and unbuttoned her blouse. It opened just enough to show that she was not wearing a bra. "Phase four is where I start off by rubbing my tits across your cock." She rubbed the lube into his shaft and her hands. "Would you like that? Mm? Would you like to titty fuck your Mistress?"

He nodded yes.

"Of course you would. You've been waiting for this, right?" She placed her hands together, as if praying, and pointed her fingers at his cock. She parted her hands slightly to allow his cock to slide between them. "Then, how about a nice, wet mouth on your desperate and frustrated cock." She kept her hands together as she slowly let them caress his member.

"Oh yes." he hissed. She rotated her hands from up and down to sideways as she stroked him. In and out, from her fingers to her palms and back again.

"I bet you'd like that. I bet that's all you can think about. Soft lips, parted just for you. A tongue, hot and wet, sloshing over and under your poor, aching tool." She slowed to where she was barley moving. He moaned and quivered at her touch. "I bet you wouldn't even mind if it was another one of my loyal pets." He let out a guttural sound.

"What?" Her words sank in. The image in his mind of his mistress sucking him off changed dramatically. 'Oh no! She didn't mean?!'

"Well, you wouldn't want another pet to lose out on his chance on getting to phase four now would you?" She sped up a bit. "Imagine how good it's going to feel, shooting your load. Finally being free. After how long?"

"But...but, I'm not gay!" He tried to think straight. His mind competing with his cock for control of his thoughts.

She laughed as she went faster still. "Well, neither is he. I prefer the term devoted." He bucked and groaned, quickly approaching the edge. She stopped moving, but still held him in her hands. "I mean really; if you guys were gay it wouldn't be a test of your commitment to me now would it."

He tried to catch his breath. 'Wait, getting to phase four?' He tried to regain rational control of his head. "Please Mistress. Wait." But she didn't. She started up again slowly.

"That's right my dear." She worked short strokes, concentrating at the head. "Phase four is where you get to cum, your reward. Phase three is where you prove your devotion to me. The ultimate test of loyalty. Where you earn the right to move on to phase four. Phase two is getting all the cups of cum you can swallow." She changed to long slow strokes. Reinforcing the next sentence with pleasure. "It just that none of it will be yours."

He cringed at the thought of drinking a cup of someone else's cum.

"Trust me. By the time I get through with you in phase two, you'll be eager to drink it right from the tap." she said laughing.

His lips quivered. Partly at the thought of sucking of someone else, but more because he was getting to the edge again. "Isn't that what this is all about? Phase four. Gaining release." She stopped and waited for him to relax. "The climax, so to speak."

She pushed her hands over him again and paused. "After a year of denial don't you think you should allow yourself release?" She then, keeping her fingers still, began rubbing her palms back and forth across his head. "Would it matter whose mouth is on you?" She worked him in and out again. "Can you even remember what it was like? Don't you want that again?"

'A year!' That was still six months off he thought.

He once again began shaking and bucking. His edges were coming quicker and quicker each time. She paused. "Look at me." He looked down at her. She was on a small stool in front of him. She pulled open her blouse, exposing her breasts. Large and firm, her nipples dark and hard. "Am I not worth it?" She ran her slick hands over them. Pushing them together. She leaned in, almost touching his dripping rod with them. Her finger scooped up some of his pre-cum and she rubbed it on her nipples. "Wouldn't you want to clean it off?"

He was nearly in tears. His eyes watering up. "Yes. Please. Yes."

She reached out and grabbed his cock and started to squeeze and release it at the base. Then, using her other hand she palmed the head. The reaction was instant. He thrashed about on the device. He took as much as he could. "Stop. Please stop this!"

She stopped. Not because he wanted to, but because of his outburst. "You don't tell me what to do!" she sneered. He had never heard that tone from her before. She got up, wiped off her hands and picked up her phone. After some nimble typing on her part she put it back down. She then left the room and came back with a video recorder on a tripod.

"There! I just cleared out my schedule for the remainder of the day. It's just me and you. Trust me when I say that you're going to regret that outburst. Secondly, by the time I get through with you, the only thing you'll open that mouth of yours for is a big fat dick!"

She sat back down in front of him and slowly stroked him to another edge. This was going to be a night he would never forget, she would see to it.