The Visit Ch. 2

Story Info
The ex-boyfriend arrives.
1.3k words
4.14
41.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The don
The don
44 Followers

The week before Mark showed up for his visit was one long fuck feast. It seemed that my wife Bren just couldn't get enough sex. I would come home from work and she would be dressed in a different outfit every night. She had pull out all of her old mini skirts and mini dresses. Since she had put on a little weigh in her great ass it caused the skirts to become even shorter. One night when I came home the skirt was so short that a small amount of ass cheeks were showing. It was a bright yellow skirt that accented her tanned thighs so nice. Needless to say she didn't even get a chance to remove it before I had her bent of the kitchen table sliding the meat to her pussy. After we both had relieved our self of a good amount of cum she asked me if anyone else could ever see that skirt. I told her only if she was planning on getting a good fuck. Now I said it as a joke, but I could tell she had other Ideas.

The night finally arrived when mark showed up at our house. He rode in on the new Harley Davidson and we discussed the bike over a good six pack of beer. Bren was wearing a pair of cut off jean shorts and I caught Mark checking out her ass on more than one occasion.

After Mark and I started on our second six pack he became a little bolder in his talking.

"Damn Bren it looks like you have put on a couple of pounds, but that is just more cushion for some pushun."

We both laughed as he slapped me on the back. Bren just smiled and gave us both a better view as she bent over to get herself a beer. Then she climbed on the bike and slid to the back of the seat. As she straddled it her legs were spread and there wasn't a whole lot of fabric covering her pussy, just a small patch of jeans but mostly fringes from the old jeans.

"So how do I look for some Harley Momma?"

" I have had some not as sexy as you on the bike and I have even taken some for a ride also." Mark laughed.

Mark elbowed me to see if I caught what he was talking about.

"Well how about me now? I mean a ride around the block!" Bren smiled.

I guess she also knew what he was talking about. Mark climbed on the bike in front of her. He slid back in the seat until his back pressed into Brens' 36'c tits. She wrapped her arms around his waist, her hands just inches above the cock she had sucked before we were married.

They took off for a quick ride around the block, Mark said he didn't want to ride very far with beer on his breath. Within five minutes they were roaring back toward the house, Brens' legs were now wrapped around Marks waist as they pulled into the driveway. Mark looked over at me.

"I told her that if she wanted to ride like a momma she would need to hold on this way."

That night I woke up with Brens' head bobbing under the covers. Her grunts told me she must have been sucking my cock for a few minutes I laid back and enjoyed the outstanding blow job I was receiving. Her soft lips bottoming out on my balls as she deep throated my hard 8". Within a few minutes she was awarded with hot cum. After she had milked every drop, her tongue traveled up my stomach then my chest until it ended with a deep french kiss.

"I hope you enjoyed that. I couldn't help myself I needed some cum after the dream I had."

Bren proceeded to tell me about her dream. She said she was on the back of Marks Harley and someone's face was buried in her pussy and something was fucking her ass also. Now this surprised me because anal had always been off limits. Her hand went down to my cock and started stroking it slowly.

"Do you think Mark would mind if we used his bike tonight?" She giggled.

She told me to go out in the garage and wait for her. When she walked into the garage, I didn't know what to do laugh or shoot my cum right then and there. She had put on her old cheerleading outfit. The top was straining to conceal her big tits and the very short skirt was maybe two inches below her pussy. Her hair was in pigtails on the sides and the white tennis shoes and socks rounded out the outfit.

"Sir may. I get a ride on your big bike?"

The tip of her tongue running over her lips as she walked slowly toward the bike.

"Sure thing little lady, climb on."

As she swung her leg over the bike, I had a great view of her ass and as she leaned back I received even a better view of her freshly shaven pussy.

"Oh my, it looks like I forgot my panties."

It didn't take me but a few seconds to dive my face into the sweet inviting pussy. She had even put my favorite strawberry flavored lotion on her clit. I sucked the hard bud in and out of my mouth as my hands explored her silky thighs. I then pushed my tongue deep into her pussy as my nose grinded into her clit. I tongue fucked her faster as her fingers ran thru my hair. I went back to her clit and the slowly slid one finger deep into her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, yessss." She cooed.

I slid my tongue into her pussy along with my finger and she quickly started grinding hips. Her sweet pussy mashing into my face. Then thinking about her dream, I slowly slid my pussy juice-covered finger toward her ass. I licked her pussy faster as my finger tips gliding around her puckered ass. Then pressing the finger tip to her ass. When all I heard was more moaning, I slid the tip into her. I was like someone poked her with a hot stick as her ass bucked. Then she pushed down on my finger and it quickly slid all the way in her tight ass. My mouth couldn't keep up with her bucking pussy as she rode my finger. Her moans turned to screams of passion as she had a huge orgasm. I pressed my face back into her pussy and licked the juices clean.

"Oh sir, no one has ever touched me there before."

She looked at me and smiled a slutty smile.

"Sir what do you want to do with that big cock of yours?"

I pulled the tight sweater over her head releasing her firm tits.

"I want you on your knees and tit fuck my cock, slut."

I held onto her pigtails as she sucked the head of my cock. Then wrapped her tits around the shaft. I moved my hips and fucked her firm tits. The head of my cock popping in and out of her mouth. When she knew I was getting close she started jacking my shaft with her hand. The cum splashed onto her face and dripped down onto her tits. I caught a shadow from the corner of my eye creeping back into the dark house. Smiling to myself hoping Mark had enjoyed the show.

Then I looked down at my sexy wife.

"Sir, I better go home now. Thank you for the ride."

She ran her tongue over my hanging shaft then walked back into the house swinging her hips.

The Next day...Oh that is another story...

The don
The don
44 Followers