The Visit II

Story Info
American wife continues being Mastered and used.
1.4k words
4.15
35.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers

Remember, her husband-Master has introduced her to her new Master, driven her down for a weekend visit to his house near Fontainebleau?

She... a respectable History teacher in a high school from a respectable area of the United States.

Very few people know how horny everyday, respectable women can become. These women may fantasize about rape but don't really want to be raped. But they are willing to become sluts, to be used, to submit docilely to dominant men who know how to treat a submissive little slut and make her into a totally depraved sex animal.

They... two English perverts.

Now they are all three sitting at the oak table in the kitchen eating with their fingers, slurping and licking; their appetite for food - whetted by the hashish and their intense foreplay - as voracious as is their appetite for sex.

She knows the visit has only just begun. She is still ravenously hungry.

* * * * *

Her memories:

"Get under the table, bitch and take some of these sauces with you. There are cocktail sausages down there that need munching on."

Of course I did what I was told to do, grabbing some mayonnaise and a bowl of guacamole dip I slipped down between my Master's legs. But he told me to look after my new Master. I turned round and saw his legs were open and his soft cock and shaved balls were indecently exposed to me. I took a handful of the green guacamole and smeared it all over his smooth testicles and then I started to lick and suck it off. His big balls went into my mouth, one after the other. I loved the tang of his sex mixed with that of the dip and wondered what it would taste like with some of my cunt juice in it. Perhaps I could create a new recipe guaranteed to break the ice at parties!

As I was cleaning his balls, his dick started to stir, tickling my eyelashes so I imagined it would need some attention too.

I love sucking cock; I can cum just by feeling a hard cock in my mouth, having my head held forcefully, imagining spurts of spunk going down my throat.

I started by licking around the base, then flicking my tongue as I moved up to the head. Hey, I had a bowl of mayonnaise with me! Why waste it? I took hold of this man-sausage and dipped it into the thick, oily cream. It looked like huge blobs of cum mixed with pussy ooze. I was purring - and so was my pussy. Putting both hands around this messy meat I slowly spread the mayonnaise up and down, making it squelch between my fingers until he was covered in this slippery goo. I give it a big lick and couldn't stop myself from moaning,

"I'd love that creamy sausage inside me..."

The next thing I knew a hand was roughly pulling me by the hair from under the table and I was made to lean over it. My new Master stood behind me, his greasy cock jutting out. He pulled up my black evening dress and pulled down my knickers. I hoped he was going to take me like a bitch but then I felt him stabbing at my butt hole. He wanted to ram that greasy thing into my ass so I relaxed my sphincter to make it as easy as possible for him. His fingers were massaging the mayo into my anus and it felt so good! I begged him,

"Please Master, please fuck me in the ass, use me like the little trollop I am. I deserve it."

I felt him ramming straight into my bowels, it hurt and it felt so fucking good. My face was lying on the plates of food and my mouth was on a big, fat, hard carrot. I wanted it in my mouth, to feel its hardness, to bite into it as I have so often wanted to do with a cock when I lick and suck it. The slipping in and out of the prick in my asshole was making me grunt like a pig. I let the carrot slip between my lips and sucked on it. A sudden lunge behind me made me clench my teeth on the phallus in my mouth and I could hear it crack. I imagined it was firm man-cock I had bitten into as it was cumming, imagined the mingling tastes of warm blood and hot spunk filling my mouth and then I was thrown into an overpowering orgasm as I clawed at the table, hands full of meats, head thrashing from side to side almost choking on the lump I was sucking and chewing on.

My Masters carried me to the bathroom and placed me in the large tub so that they could bathe me. All I remember are hands...hands, fingers, mouths, lips, teeth, tongues... everywhere, slipping, probing, nipping, squeezing, rubbing, kissing, biting, licking over every part of my body as I dreamed in the warm foamy, perfumed water. I was pampered, loved, lusted after... I was in heaven.

They bathed me, dried me and shaved the stubble from my pussy making it so smooth as I lay on the cool, tiled floor of the bathroom. They powdered and perfumed me. I was Cleopatra. I was a Queen. They tied my hands to my ankles and fucked me almost into a coma for about an hour, using toys, fingers and their cocks... but I don't think they had cum yet. I was yearning for their cum.

My Masters untied me and let me yearn as I lay splayed and naked on the floor...

I think I passed out still tied up but when I awoke I had no idea where I was. It was outside under moonlight. I couldn't move and I felt afraid. Somehow my arms and legs were spread and pulled back and tied behind me, around something and I was bobbing up and down, naked, rolling in all directions. Sounds of splashes. Little by little I realised I had been fastened around a huge, inflated beach ball and was floating on the swimming pool. They were in the pool, holding the ball to stop it from rolling over. I felt so vulnerable in this position - my tits were sticking out and my pussy totally exposed but also wondered what would happen if they let the ball go. And they did, it started to roll over on top of me and I panicked.

But my head and feet were still above the waterline as I lay crucified, arched, stretched and spread around the ball. There was my Master, his cock, soft and near my face. He pushed it at me and all of it disappeared into my mouth. It became a big twitching slug, slowly growing as I wrapped my tongue around it. My belly was in the water but my cunt was available and being fingered and sucked. Because of the way I was spread around this giant inflated plastic ball I was completely at their mercy, helpless and stretched like a cat. My fuck hole was gaping and needing to be filled again by a big meaty cock and that's what happened. My new master had replaced his fingers with his hard cock... but it was huge...

"God Fucking Hell!" I screamed out as they rolled the ball back and forwards, pushing me deeper and deeper onto this thick monster.

The doorbell chimed. Then again. And a third time. They lifted me out of the pool, still strapped to the ball and placed me, face down on a thick towel. My husband picked up a knife that was lying in a bowl of fruit - I thought he was going to cut me free but he didn't. He approached the balloon and I heard a thin hiss escaping from above me. My arms and legs were aching, my body had been stretched to its limit and I desperately needed release. The balloon was very slowly deflating. They put on shorts and left me beside the pool. A silver full moon was being splintered into cold shards by the ripples.

I remember:

We were expecting Jim's son to turn up with a couple of friends but we were taken off guard when he walked in with two boys and their girlfriends. They were all between eighteen and twenty something and obviously knew the house well. They settled down, putting on a cassette of Rai music and started rolling joints. The girls were drop dead gorgeous. As most eighteen year old girls are.

The thing with the beach ball had been Jim's idea and I was still wondering how Ellie was coping but knew she would be feeling as horny as hell wondering who and what was to happen next.

How to relate what happened next.

Let me think...

Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers