The Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
What was wanted, was taken...what was given, wasn't wanted.
3.7k words
4.19
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally written as a fantasy scenario between me and a very dear friend of mine whom I love so much, "S". After reading this story and its sequel, "S" said she loved them and that I should share them. I dedicate these stories to her, to "S", who has the utmost confidence in me and my writing.

Author's Note: While written in the first person, this scenario is intended to be between two adults of at least 18 years of age.

*******************

We talked that night on the phone as normal but tonight was anything but normal. As we said our goodbyes and hung up, I sat in my car several houses down, watching the lights in your house go out one at a time until only one remains. As the last light flickers, I gather the things in my car and slip on my ski mask, covering all but my eyes and lips.

I find my way into your house, moving confidently as tonight I know you are alone...no one to disturb what I have planned. I take a peek in the bedroom and see you standing with your back to me, taking off your shoes. I swiftly remove the chef knife from my bag and come at you from behind, pressing the cold steel to the side of your neck and telling you not to move. I run the full length of the flat of the blade across the side of your neck before digging the point of the knife into your soft flesh, not enough to draw blood yet but enough to make you stiffen. I very firmly demand you put both arms behind your back and I notice you do so reluctantly. I prod the knife tip a little harder into your neck, leaving an angry red line as you jerk slightly. As you do as I demand, I tell you seriously and softly that I won't hesitate to cause you pain if you make any sudden moves or any noise at all.

I move quickly, taking your sweater covered arms and pulling the sleeves over your hands. I tie the sleeves in a knot and to secure your arms even further, I pull a set of handcuffs from my bag and fasten them to your wrists. Holding you by the chain of the handcuffs, I tell you to move to the bed. When we get there, I pull firmly on the chain making you stumble slightly into me, your back pressed firmly into my chest. I lean in close as I wrap my hand around to the front of you, the light gleaming off of the knife blade, and whisper in your ear what you already know...we are all alone, that you'd best do as you are told if you know what is good for you. I know you can feel my sadistic grin when I feel you shudder. I give a brief kiss where your shoulder meets your neck before tracing the line made by the knife's tip with my tongue. I feel you shudder again before your shoulders sag. The truth has sunk in and I know you will submit to me.

However, I am ever cautious...knowing you as I do. I bring out a second set of cuffs, somewhat larger than the first. I bend you over and push your head into the mattress, demanding you not to move. To prove my point, I graze the blade of the knife down your back, across your backside, and down your thighs. I place the knife's point in the soft flesh behind your knee and keep it there as I secure the cuffs in their rightful place: around your ankles. I tell you, as a warning, that while the chain allows for small steps...the moment you try fleeing from me, the ankle cuffs will surely make you fall.

Now that I have you secured, I roll you over on the bed and allow you your first glimpse of me. I grin even more as I see your wide eyes, fearful of what will be done with you. I force you into a sitting position as I raise the knife in front of me and caution you not move. I grab a handful of sweater and the shirt underneath and slip the knife under. With quick, jerking motions, I cut the fabric from around your body, revealing your skin from your hips to your throat. I slowly slip the knife blade underneath your bra, between your breasts. I chuckle as you try and wriggle in front me to get away from the cold metal. I place my free hand around your throat, my hand squeezing firmly, and advise you don't move...that I wouldn't want you to get cut. I turn the knife blade into fabric and, with a quick jerk, sever the bra's front connecting the cups. I slip the knife delicately under the left cup and flip it off of your breast before doing the same to the right, the shoulder straps sliding to keep them bared. I marvel at your breasts for several long seconds before looking you straight in the eyes and licking my lips. I tighten my hand around your throat a little more as I lean in and wrap my lips around your left nipple, sucking hard.

Against my actions you struggle anew, bucking your body, trying to throw my lips from your breast. I only smile, as I fix my teeth to your nipple and bite firmly, causing you to jump. I tighten my hand further around your throat, now fully cutting off your air, and bring the full of the knife's edge against your stomach. I pull my mouth away slightly, noting the light teeth marks around your nipples, and cluck my tongue.

"Not very wise", I tell you, "not wise at all."

I stand back, take the knife, and cut the shoulder straps, pulling the bra completely free of your body.

"I will show you what I do with those who are so unwise", I say sternly while laying the bra to one side and releasing some pressure from your throat so you can breathe.

I push you back on to the bed with my hand around your throat and draw a line, starting at your throat, with the knife tip down between your breasts, over stomach, and stopping at the waist band of your jeans. I slip the full length of the blade into the front of your pants, watching as the knife's tip emerges from the denim in front of your crotch, near the zipper. I drop my hand from your throat to your stomach while I slowly turn the blade against the denim and then, with a strong jerk, cut the jeans away revealing your panties beneath. From there, I quickly cut down the either legs of the jeans and pull them from you, leaving you only in your underwear.

I complement you on your choice of undergarments as I run several fingers along the waistline before going down the pubic mound. As my hand ventures further and further between your legs, you react again bucking against my hand and clamping your legs together tightly. I shake my head and demand you to stop it, to unclench your legs or else. You shake your head and continue to try wriggle from my hand. I sigh and put the tip of the knife in the crevice made by your thighs. I advise you very sternly once more to unclench your legs, to spread them now, or else there could very well be pain when I push the knife down to make you. Your eyes somehow get wider and your legs quiver before finally spreading apart. I run my fingers once more down between your legs and laugh when I feel your wetness. You shake your head and even try to verbally deny when I confront you with it...you are getting horny from my treatment of you. You continue to try and verbally deny it even as I cut the panties from your body with my knife. I raise my voice slightly, demanding you deny it any further, while I crumple the panties and stuff them into your mouth. I see the look on your face before you make your move so I grab the bra and tie it around your mouth, keeping the panties in place.

I step back some and look at my handiwork as it is, you fully naked before me with the tattered remnants of your sweater and the tank top beneath tucked beneath you keeping your bound wrists relatively comfortable and arching your back, making your breasts jut up into the air. I reach into my bag and pull out a short strap with clasps on either end and put it on the bed next to you. I then undress myself, all except for my mask. I see your eyes widen at the sight of my fully erect member, watching it warily. I just smile and reach for the short strap with one hand while taking hold of my recently removed boxers in the other. I attach the clasps to either side of the boxers and lean over you. I slide them over your head while taking special care to make sure the crotch and taint area of the used boxers hang over your nose, taking away your sight and making sure you are smelling nothing but me.

**What comes next you cannot see but can definitely hear and feel: **

I reach into the bag and pull out the remaining devices in there, placing them to one side. I grab the first one and lean over you, my breath hot against your skin. I again take your left nipple in my mouth suck hard, let go, and suck hard again...plumping it in my mouth. I take my free hand and molest your other breast, smacking it, pinching the nipple roughly but not too hard. After several seconds, I switch...taking and plumping your right nipple in my mouth and molesting your left breast. After making your nipples ready, I grab your left breast firmly and secure the nipple clamp in place, just at the base of the nipple. I laugh when I see you jump at the clamp's bite and quickly do the same to your right nipple. Taking the chain between the clamps, I lift gradually...causing you to arch your back further to escape from the pain of the clamps tugging at your nipples. But when your back can arch no further, still I lift on the chain causing you to cry out, muffled as your voice is by the panties, as I lift your breasts by the nipples and hold them there for what feels like an eternity...until finally I let them, and you, back down.

I lean down over the edge of the bed and catch your legs, swinging them up on to the bed until you are lying flat. I then rotate you even further so that your head hangs backwards over the edge of the bed. You feel the flat of the knife once again come against your now very vulnerable throat. I advise you against speaking just before I lower the bra from your lips and remove the now soaked panties from your mouth. I place the head of my dick against your partially open lips, but knowing the feel you immediately shut your mouth and squeeze your lips tightly together. I cluck my tongue at you and give a quick, hard tug on the chain of the nipple clamps causing you open your mouth with a gasp. I immediately slip my dick into your mouth and press the blade of the knife this time against your throat. I advise you, very sternly, to take what I am giving you with no funny business or else, and with that I gently slide the blade up your throat as if I were shaving you to demonstrate its sharpness. You grudgingly give way to my demands and open your mouth wider. I slowly slide my full length into your mouth until your lips are wrapped around its base. I hold myself there as I reach to the side. I grab what I am looking for and I lean over you, forcing myself further into your throat. You what feels like a round-tipped cylinder placed against your bare womanhood.

I feel you getting desperate for air, your body beginning to writhe beneath me, so I pull out some to allow you air for a quick breath. But after only one gulp of air, a loud buzzing fills the room and that cylinder placed against your womanhood vibrates hard and fast making you lose that next breath after which I thrust myself back into your throat, denying you the chance to get it back. Without missing a beat, I hold the vibrating Hitachi (I figured you'd realize what it is at this point) directly against your womanhood and thrust my dick hard in and out of your mouth. I keep this going for several minutes until you cum hard on the Hitachi, your cry of despaired pleasure muted by my dick fully sheathed in your mouth.

I pull myself from your mouth and use the length of my shaft to smack you first across one cheek and then across the other, leaving your drool to run down into your hair. I move to the side and rotate you once more to where you are once again full on the bed. I demand you roll over onto your stomach and bark at you to move faster as you do so. When you are finally rolled over, I command you to raise your ass into the air, high as you can make it go. When you are in position, I uncuff your right ankle only to strap it into something else. After I do the same to your left, I see the recognition in your blindfolded face when you realize I have put your legs in a spreader bar, your legs trying so hard to come together and keep me further from your most intimate parts. Even more surprise comes to your face when I spread your ass and you feel cool, wet metal prodding your backdoor. You move forward as much as you can, trying to escape the metal's probing touch but you can't go far and eventually I work it gently, but firmly into your ass. I move sideways and you feel a length of metal rest against the top of your ass and a small length up your back followed by a length of what feels like rope continuing further up to where your hands are still secured behind your back. You hear the snap of a clasp and a tug on your arms and the metal moving further into your ass as I pull the up on the rope.

Thwack! Out of nowhere you feel a searing pain on your right ass cheek. Then soon after another searing pain on your left cheek. I rub the paddle on the spots I just struck before pulling it back and smacking your left ass cheek again. I give a quick tug on the rope, causing you to rock forward, as you try and keep the anal hook from going deeper inside you, only to catch your right ass cheek with my paddle as you rock back when I release it. While spanking you, after several smacks to your ass, I also reach down and caress the redness of my most recent strokes, occasionally placing lingering kisses upon it. I enjoy hearing the small cries you release when each blow lands on your ass and the full body shudder when I caress and kiss the still stinging flesh. I keep on going until the whole of your ass is an angry red and burns to the touch, your light sobs mixing the sounds of pleasure and pain.

You feel my weight shift behind you and suddenly my fingers tracing your inner thighs, just outside the lips of your vagina. I gently massage inward and then over the lips of your vagina in a tight circle with the longest fingers of my left hand, my right hand keeping you in place by reaching and grabbing the chain to the nipples clamps still fastened to your nipples. I lean in further and grin as you writhe when my breath washes over your vagina, wanting to move away but unable to because of the pain from the nipple clamps. I kiss your vaginal lips tenderly, letting my tongue drift between mine and gently parting you before beginning a long, slow lick up towards your raised ass. I bring my tongue back down slowly until I reach the hood of your clit, then I flick it several times with the tip of my tongue. I use my left hand to ease your clit into view and as I circle just above it with my thumb, I also circle your clit with my tongue. Suddenly, I take your clit in between my lips and gently suckle on it before releasing it. I start a long leisurely lick at your clit and travel up your vagina with my tongue towards your raised ass, but as I do, I also slowly penetrate deeper into you until the lips of my mouth are buried between the lips of your vagina. I then thrust my tongue deep into you again and again in long, quick strokes while my left thumb gently circles your clit. I can feel your body trying to resist me, to repel what it and you consider an invader, and I can only smile as I continue my assault because I can feel you giving into the pleasure...your resistance fading quickly. I continue to eat you out, taking long deep licks into you with my tongue until your body can resist no more and, with a strangled cry of pleasure and defeat, you cum.

I move from behind you to in front and get you on all fours. Leaning down I seize your lips with mine, letting you taste your own cum as force my tongue into your mouth. I continue to use my tongue to fence with yours as I remove your blindfolded, deepening the kiss as I look into your defeated eyes. I thrust my dick before you, harder now than it was before and reach over your back, grabbing the rope to the anal hook. I lift my shaft to the side and, using the rope to make you move forward, guide my testicles to your mouth. I command you suck on them, giving the rope a suggestive tug. I enjoy the sensation as you take one into your mouth and then the other, keeping a close eye on your face as you do so. I pull them from you and once again place my dick at your lips. As you seem to have almost no more fight left, you open your mouth and let me have my way. As I tense up, I see hope dawn in your eyes, thinking it will be over soon. I can only laugh as I pull my dick from your mouth and move around behind you.

You beg me, you plead me, but to no avail. You can only cry out and sob as I place myself at your entrance and penetrate you with a single thrust of my hard shaft into your depths. I first use your cuffed hands as an anchor as I thrust myself into you hard and fast, the sounds of my thighs slapping your still red ass a harsh staccato in the silence...but then I lean forward, going deeper into you, and wrap my hand into your hair. I pull back hard causing you to arch your back and push me even further into you, if only to release the pressure on your scalp. For several long minutes I take you like this, pounding myself deep into you as your tears stream down your face...your sobs belied by the moans of pleasure coming from deep within. I then slow down and come to a stop. I pull your hair back as I lean forward. I whisper into your ear words you had been dreading all evening, making your eyes alight with fear all anew. I am going to claim you this night, I am going to cum deep inside your vagina as my cock touches your deepest depths, kissing your womb. You begin to beg once more, pleading me not to as I begin thrusting even harder into you breaking your words into almost short bursts of sound.

Then it happens, I thrust as deep into you as I can while pulling your hair back towards me so you have no choice to take me that much deeper and I explode into you, my cock spasming hard inside you. You scream in denial as you feel my cock spasm again and again...and still yet again, sealing your fate this night. I finally pull myself from you and move myself in front of you again. Taking my dick in hand, I smear the mixture of my semen and your juices across your lips before forcing myself into your mouth, making you taste the nightmare's culmination and cleaning me of our encounter with your tongue.

I dress myself as I leave your there in the bed, broken and defeated. I reach into my bag one last time and pull from it a collar with a latch at the back.

"It's a very special collar," I tell you, as I fasten it around your neck, "for it and its lock are coated in titanium steel. It can never be cut and only I have the key to remove it. With this gift you will be reminded of me and this night forever."

I remove the restraints from you carefully, knowing you won't fight back but ever cautious until all except the collar is back in my bag. I smile as I, before I turn to leave, I see my semen still seeping from you.

"Perhaps," I tell you with a malicious grin as I turn out the light, "After tonight, you will even have more than just the necklace to remember me by."