The Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
An internet friend comes to visit.
3.4k words
3.88
17k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing a story so apologies for any mistakes and quality generally. This story is purely fantasy though I would love for it to become reality with someone one day. Thanks to Thors_Fist for some advice on improvements that could be made. Constructive feedback is certainly welcomed.

*****

After many months of chatting online and growing a friendship with Jill and her husband (who I'll call Brad), Jill informed me that they were taking a holiday to my part of the world. She wrote that they would be in my area for a few days and asked if we could catch up in person. Naturally, I said yes. I even offered they stay with me while here. Jill gladly accepted my invitation. I asked if there was anything they wanted to do here. She replied that they planned to be as naughty as possible while here, so I could organise anything my dirty mind could conceive. Jill knew she was taking a risk with this based on all our conversations and fantasy sessions online.

The day finally arrived and I picked them up from the Airport. We had exchanged photos, but to make it easier, I held up a sign with their name on it. Jill was more gorgeous in real life than I imagined; tall, hair blonde as corn silk in late summer over an oval face, a figure that would stump a mathematician and legs that disappeared into forever. Brad was a fitting match, but darker; tanned skin, black hair and a bit of four o'clock shadow after the long flight. After our initial greetings, we left and soon arrived at my home. After showing them their room for the duration of their stay, we went to the kitchen.

"If you're like me, you don't like to wear a lot of clothes around the house," I explained. "You can wear as little or as much as you like. I usually spend most of my time at home naked."

They both seemed enthused by the idea.

"That sounds like fun. We're all friends, right," Brad said.

They excused themselves and returned a few minutes later, minus any sign of clothes.

"Nothing like starting off the naughtiness by losing the clothes," Jill said.

Jill's nipples were like pebbles, standing out proudly from her tits. Seeing her naked for real started stirrings in my shaft, and Brad was following suit given the way his cock stood out from his body.

I quickly stripped off to join them, poured some drinks, and we went out to the deck to get better acquainted. We already felt like we knew each other so well, but there's nothing like a face to face to really get familiar. It was a perfect day, the afternoon sun was cooperating brilliantly.

At first, Jill sat with her legs crossed. As we chatted, she relaxed more, the flirtatious comments and teasing innuendos were flying and she coyly started spreading her legs wider and wider, until her pussy was fully on display. The photos we'd exchanged just didn't do it justice. Her pussy lips were slightly swollen with excitement and they moistened before my eyes. Jill trimmed her pussy hair neatly and dewy drops of moisture shone on the hair after she rubbed herself briefly to tempt us.

"I have a very special evening planned for us tonight. I'm sure you'll both enjoy it given that you wanted to 'play naughty' while you were here," I said. "I bought Jill a very special outfit for the occasion. She's going to look spectacular. There is one small problem though."

"What's that?" Jill asked.

"For the night to be all that I expect it to be, I think that you should have a smooth, bald pussy," I said.

"I've never gone bald before," Jill said. "That would certainly be different for me."

"Would you like to do the honours?" Brad asked.

"I would leap off a cliff for the chance to shave that lovely little pussy," I said. "Can't you tell?" Pointing at my hard cock, doing handstands at the thought of being so close to the object of my desire.

Jill commented, "Someone's obviously excited about this".

"Would that someone be me," I said.

"It certainly appears so," Brad added, "although I'm a little turned on myself."

I quickly left to get the razor and racing back, knelt between Jill's legs, applying the shaving foam. As I did, I could smell her enticing aroma and noticed a trickle of juice leaking from her pussy. Taking my finger, I scooped it up.

"Obviously, the men aren't the only ones excited about this," and I proceeded to lick my finger clean.

Jill tasted as good as she looked and better than I imagined. I proceeded shaving what little hair there was and with a little lotion applied afterward, Jill's pussy was silky smooth.

While I was shaving her, Brad sat playing with his hard cock, turned on by watching another man shave his wife's pussy. As I was finishing, he stood up next to Jill. She automatically turned her head, parted her lips, and drew his hard-on into her mouth, sucking him like there was no tomorrow. After I wiped the excess foam off, Jill reached down, spreading her lips, and rubbing her hand over the smooth skin. She motioned me closer with a finger. I leaned in and as I did, she pulled my face to her pussy, not missing a beat on Brad's cock.

Without any hesitation, I started lo lick and suck those beautiful lips, even heading further south to give her arse a bit of attention. The moans Jill made around Brad's cock meant I must be doing something right. Evidently, she was doing something right as well, given the noises of pleasure coming from Brad. Eventually, I settled in on Jill's stiffened clit, growing harder as I sucked and licked it for all I was worth. Taking two fingers, I slid them into Jill's dripping pussy, thrusting them in and out along the front wall.

Juice was dripping down my hand and Jill bucked her hips with each thrust. Brad could take no more and came first, filling her mouth faster than she could swallow. Small droplets of cum appeared at each corner of her mouth. Brad removed his softening cock as I continued to bring Jill to what I hoped would be the first of many orgasms during her stay. Jill swallowed Brad's remaining cum and licked her lips. She moaned louder with each passing second. When she finally climaxed, Jill stiffened and her body shook with waves of pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. My continuing attention to her turgid clit was driving her to distraction and Jill could eventually take no more. She pushed me away as she continued to twitch and shake from her orgasm.

"Turnabout is only fair play," Brad suggested. "I think that Jill should return the favour for that tremendous climax and suck you to cumming."

I stood up and Jill leaned forward, taking my cock in her hand for the first time. My cock twitched and more pre-cum leaked from the tip, adding to that which seeped out of my cock while eating Jill out.

Glancing at my watch, I noticed how much time had passed. I told Jill she should repay me later as we needed to get going for their first surprise.

"Damn. I was so looking forward to sucking this nice thick cock for the first time," Jill said, pouting.

"There is nothing I want more than to have your luscious lips wrapped around my cock," I assured her. "We'll have plenty of time for that over the next few days. We don't have to do everything at once."

Not to be fully denied, Jill grabbed my cock and swirled her tongue around it, trying to clean it of every drop of my pre-cum. As much as I wanted to stay there with her eager mouth caressing my cock, I pulled away and suggested Jill have a shower before we head out.

"After your shower," I said, "you'll find your new outfit laid out on your bed."

Jill gave my cock a quick tug as she got up, saying, "That cock better be ready for me later when I want it." Brad and I finished our drinks while I told him of the surprise I had planned for Jill. Brad loved the idea, and the thought of what lay ahead for Jill had him semi-erect again. Drinks finished, we got ready for the night.

Having spoken to both Jill and Brad quite often during the months preceding their visit, I knew a lot of their previous experiences, but also what Jill wanted to further explore. They had joined a swingers club after Jill raised the idea one night during an intense sex session. Brad wasn't sure to start, but after more urging from Jill over the next few months and a clear set of ground rules, they joined the club.

Over the next six months, they visited the club many times. As time passed, the rules they originally set disappeared and both were happy to accept whatever the other wanted and did while at the club. The club was not enough for Jill. She wanted more as her encounters at the club made her realise how much was left for her to experience when it came to sex. She was never sure how to make her fantasies become reality outside of the club.

They had swapped partners, had MMF's, FFM's and both had experimented with same sex one on one and enjoyed it. Brad happily went along with whatever Jill wanted now. He enjoyed seeing Jill being fucked to orgasm after orgasm and so long as he left the club sexually satisfied as well with whatever took his fancy for the night, he was happy.

What I had planned for them during their visit was making their fantasies become reality. Jill had shared many of her fantasies with me, but also some of Brad's. When chatting online with Brad, I asked him about his fantasies Jill had confided to me. At first, he wasn't happy Jill shared them, but after discussing a bit further, he relaxed and spoke of them in more detail. I made sure my plans included a couple special things for him. Tonight though, was purely about Jill.

After getting dressed, Brad and I sat on the deck enjoying another drink. We chatted about life in general while waiting for Jill to finish. She finally appeared and the wait was entirely worth it.

As she came out on the deck Jill said, "Obviously it must be somewhere warm where we are going if this is all I need to wear."

"Believe me, you'll be very warm once we reach our destination," I assured her.

Jill looked stunning and incredibly sexy in her outfit. I had purchased an emerald green lace, open cup, shelf bra which displayed her perfect breasts and hard nipples brilliantly. For the bottom half, there was a matching corset belt, emerald green stockings and black six inch stilettos, and no panties at all. The colours were ideal for her. She looked unbelievable standing in front of us, modelling her outfit with legs slightly parted so you could clearly see her exposed inner labia already moistening. As we stared at the goddess before us, a horn sounded.

"Time to go, the cab's here. I've got to say, you look positively fabulous," I said.

"Thank you. You chose well. I'm ready to fuck myself."

I handed Jill a short black coat designed for minimal concealment which complemented the rest of her attire, and once securely on, we headed out the door. Jill sat between Brad and myself in the back seat. I deliberately arranged it that way so the driver would have a good view of Jill. Jill told me she always wanted to be exposed to a complete stranger, so this was my opportunity to tick one thing off her fantasy list. In Jill's mind, going to a nude beach or swingers club was not the same as being exposed away from such environments. Everyone at a nude beach was naked and the same at a swingers club. Everyone expected everyone else to be naked and it was no big deal. Being exposed to clothed people in situations where you were expected to be dressed was an entirely different matter, and the back of a taxi cab was one of those places.

The coat Jill wore was very low cut and showed off a lot of Jill's cleavage. It was also short and as she crossed her legs, the coat exposed a lot of her left thigh. Not enough to show everything, just below the top of her stocking, but there was nothing above the top of her stocking but a little bit of thigh and her bald pussy. Within a couple of minutes, I saw the driver adjust his review mirror downwards indicating he had taken the bait. The angle of the mirror now gave him a clear view of Jill's body. Jill had noticed the driver's actions also, and the way she moved indicated she was a little nervous now.

Jill squirmed a bit to try and get the coat to cover more of her leg, but each time she moved the coat, it would fall away again. Each time it fell off, it would expose more of her leg due to the squirming. Some of her lightly tanned skin was now showing above her stocking tops. Jill finally gave up when I held her hand. She tried to join the conversation as best she could, but she was clearly distracted. Brad sat back with a big smile, knowing what was to come.

Jill's wriggling around also caused the top of the coat to gape, which Jill hadn't realised in her concern for her legs. Her full cleavage was now exposed to the driver along with a lot of her right breast.

I leaned in close and whispered to her, "Whatever I do now, you are not to resist, just accept. Do you understand?"

Jill nodded her head; unable to speak as I saw her take a nervous gulp. I reached over her and pulled the coat fully back from her right breast. Jill, although nervous, was clearly aroused, given her nipple was diamond hard, protruding stiffly off her breast. The driver had noticed me pull the jacket aside and was doing his best to keep his eyes on the road, but also stare at Jill. Knowing he was watching as intently as he dared, I circled Jill's nipple with my finger, then pinched and pulled on the engorged flesh. Unable to help herself, Jill closed her eyes for a moment and a small moan escaped from between her lips. The look on the drivers face was a mix of surprise and happiness as his smile was a mile wide.

Brad, not wanting to miss out on the fun, decided to join in and make Jill a little more uncomfortable. He leaned in and sucked his wife's other nipple into his mouth for a moment, suckling briefly before tugging the pebbled flesh between his teeth, pulling her breast away from her body before releasing it. She gasped, both in surprise and at the sudden swift burst of pleasure it afforded her. Whilst Brad enjoyed the left nipple, I tugged the coat down her arms, fully exposing those magnificent mammaries to the driver's astonished gaze and did likewise to the other. Jill's nipples glistened, covered with our saliva. Fortunately, we were stopped at a red light, as I'm sure the driver would have crashed given the attention he was giving the sight in his rear view mirror.

Knowing we were close to our destination, I needed to speed things up a bit. Jill's head and fallen against the back of her seat and she made small mewling sounds as we worked over her breasts. With her movements, the coat had fallen away from her left leg, exposing her up to her hip. I placed my hand on her leg and began pulling it towards me to get her to uncross her legs. When she felt me parting her legs, Jill brought her head up quickly, looking at me before looking straight into the mirror to see herself clearly on display.

Jill complied with the silent demands of my hand, all the time staring at the back of the driver's head, imagining the look of lust in his eyes as he feasted upon her increasingly exposed body. The coat exposed her left leg and barely covered her pussy and right leg. Brad changed that by pulling the coat aside to completely expose Jill's pussy while I spread her legs wider. The driver could clearly see Jill's aroused, moist pussy lips in his mirror and shifted in his seat as one of his hands shifted to his crotch. He was clearly enjoying the show and was either rearranging himself or possibly masturbating, from what I could see.

We approached what I knew to be the last set of traffic lights before our destination as they turned red for us. Brad leaned in again to suck on Jill's nipples while I lowered my hand to Jill's pussy to spread her lips and expose her even more. Jill continued to look at the driver as her moans of pleasure became louder. The driver couldn't take his eyes from her spread pussy in the mirror. I invited the driver to turn around and look directly. He couldn't have turned in his seat faster if he tried. The driver licked his lips as a clearly visible trickle of pussy juice ran from her pussy down between her buttocks. I heard him sniff, hoping to smell the scent of her arousal. Just as I inserted two fingers into Jill's pussy, the lights turned green. The loudest moan of all escaped from Jill as a horn sounded behind us, and the driver spun back around to continue our journey. With only a minute to go until we reached our destination, I continued to finger Jill while the driver watched as much as he could. As we were pulling into the driveway, I felt Jill's body start to tense, so I quickly withdrew my fingers.

Jill sat up with a disappointed look on her face as the car stopped.

"I was about to cum. I need to cum now."

The driver smiled as I informed her that would only be allowed later. Jill pouted, but decided to take it no further when she realised the hotel valet was approaching the cab to open the door for us. Jill covered herself with her coat best she could as the door was opened for Brad.

As I paid the driver, I turned to Jill and said, "You can give the driver his tip when you get out. Stand next to his door and let him finger you so he can have a taste." Jill got out on my side and slowly moved up next to the driver's door ensuring the valet had already turned to head back to his station. Jill parted the coat as the drivers hand went straight to her pussy. With two of his fat fingers he quickly stuck them into Jill's pussy making her groan at the two digits stretching her well lubricated pussy. After a few quick thrusts he withdrew his fingers and licked them clean.

"Very nice" was the driver's response. "Let me know if you want to share her as I'd be more than happy to play with such a beautiful, tasty lady." The driver then handed me a card with his name and phone number on it. "If you ever need a cab for such a journey again, please don't hesitate to call. My name is Alex and I will always be available for you."

Jill and I joined Brad on the other side of the cab as I placed Alex's card into my pocket wondering if we might see him again or how I could work him into what I had planned for the rest of the visit. As we headed towards the lift, the Valet wished us a good evening and added, "Make sure you stay nice and warm Miss. You don't want to catch a cold now," with a shit eating grin on his face.

Clearly he had seen more than enough. Jill turned a bright shade of red, knowing she had now been exposed to two complete strangers. As we walked to the lift Jill wore a broad smile knowing she had just lived through one of her fantasies.

To be continued...