The Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
This is the first part of a heated 3 story sexcapade.
760 words
3.75
4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't expecting her to walk in but there she was, at his door and ready to party. He sat on the corner of the bed watching her ass swing in the tight skirt she was wearing as she got comfortable. She walked toward him, grabbing his hand to run it over her breast, then taking one of his fingers licking the tip and then sucking on it slowly. His free hand went under her skirt, grabbing her ass, squeezing it tight.

She let go of his hand, moving away from him. She let her skirt fall to the floor. She got close to the table in his room and bent over it, shaking her ass for him before reaching back to spread her cheeks apart. He stood up, his shorts off and tossed. He went down to his knees and bit each cheek playfully, enjoying her little squeals as he did. He smacked each cheek hard n watched her quiver. He got a finger nice n wet and with it started teasing her perfect asshole, an asshole he'd soon be invading.

As he worked his finger into its tightness, his tongue separated her pussy, searching for her nub, sucking it to life. Her scent was intoxicating, her taste delicious as he knew it would be. He licked and sucked and sucked and licked, then slid his tongue into her, slurping her juice as she shook n moaned. He'd started to really finger her ass now and he positioned himself to watch her ass grip his finger as he pulled it out, only to replace it with his tongue as he slid his fingers in her pussy as deep as they would go. He pulled out his now glistening fingers and feverishly rubbed her clit. He slammed his fingers back in her, fucking her deep with them before jerking them out again and attacking her magic button once again, not stopping.

Her body was no longer hers as she screamed and moaned louder than she ever had. He managed to get another finger in her ass and he was stretching her out good as he started to stand. He slowed and stopped rubbing her and she felt the tip of his cock pressing against her ass. She started to push back on him as he grabbed her ass to push in. She rocked back and forth on him and he stopped pushing. She continued to push back on him as he smacked her ass over n over again till he was buried completely within her. He pulled out halfway, sliding back n nice n slow. He pulled out halfway once more, sliding back in easy till he was almost in, then slammed his cock back in and he watched her back arch more. He watched her grip the table, he listened to her beautiful moans. He reached for her hands and when he had them he pulled them both back, pulling her off the table, turning her around and leading her to the bed, his cock never leaving his favorite place.

They made their way to the middle of the bed and her face was pushed into the bed, her ass amazingly exposed and again he grabbed her ass, squatting behind her and thrusting in and out of her as she screamed yes over n over. She'd moved her head enough to beg him to fuck her ass hard, to cum in her ass deep. She told him how much his ass missed his attention. He spanked her again and then spread her cheeks as far as he could. He started pounding into her, her cum running down her legs with each hot hammered thrust. He continued doing this. He couldn't stop. He'd missed her ass as much as she missed him fuckin it. His movements let her know he was close to shooting his load and again she begged for his load buried deep in her tight ass. She wanted to feel it as her ass squeezed every drop out of him. She felt a hand on her back as he steadied himself, scratching down her back as he did. She heard his moan and she pushed her ass up as high as she could. She felt his nails dig into her ass as he thrust his goodness in her. She rocked on his cock as he started to fall back. She wanted it all and he was gonna give it to her. When he finally slid his cock out of her, she was ready...

Wanna hear more??? Hehe