The Visit Pt. 01: Arrival

Story Info
Quick and dirty story about 2 weeks with my ginger mistress.
4k words
4.6
24.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***while I'm still struggling with the next day of The Story of N, here is a quick and dirty one that I came up with. There are (or were, in this episode) "other men" here, so move on if you don't like it.***

*****

I made the arrangements ahead of my two-week "business trip," for which I had used my bonus points to upgrade to a master suite at the hotel in S, where my mistress had agreed to meet me. The room would have a king-size four-poster bed in a bedroom with walk-in closets, a large living room with couches and armchairs around a table, as well as a large bathroom with a large walk-in shower and a Jacuzzi tub.

The arrangements were made through a fetish website where my mistress-to-be picked me after I filled in a detailed questionnaire about my kinks and agreed with her that I would meet her in S for two-week visit. This was not a paid site, but a private community that I had been invited to by a good friend who had similar interests.

Up until now, I had only had an occasional fun evening playing out certain fetishes when a girlfriend could be coaxed into doing something, though often not with great enthusiasm, as few (if any?) women find the idea of femdom genuinely exciting (or even interesting enough to act excited). So the prospect of two full weeks of submission and slavery with a professional mistress had been something I thought would remain forever a fantasy, until now.

***

I was finishing packing everything the night before departure, getting increasingly excited about what awaited me on arrival in S. As I had not received any instructions, I was packing my normal business trip clothing: suits, shoes, running kit for the gym, some more comfortable clothes for dinner in the evening. Then the first email arrived. There was no greeting or introduction, just an instruction:

"Shave cock and balls, put on short cage, lock it and send photo with the lock number"

I included an inventory of my sex toys in the questionnaire - she knew exactly what I had. So I followed the instructions, took a picture and sent it back. And waited, hoping for further interaction. Before long I got a response:

"2-quart enema, three times. Hold each one in 15 minutes before release."

This was going to take some time. I set to work, using an inflatable butt plug with a tube through the centre to enable me to hold it all in for longer.

After the thorough cleaning, I came back to find the next email waiting for me:

"Insert the butt-plug #3, upgrade flight to first class, do not eat anything, do not remove butt plug or chastity cage unless on my instruction."

Butt plug #3 was a relatively short one so it could comfortably be inserted and worn, but it was very wide, even at its narrowest spot. If I actually wore this for the next 24 hours, my ass would be thoroughly stretched out.

Of greater concern, though, was how I was going to go through airport security wearing a huge butt plug and a chastity device. I suspected that the upgrade to First would somehow make this easier, but no amount of searching on the internet could confirm anything about security for first class passengers.

Finally, as I was about to go to bed I got one last email - with a photo attachment and a link to a porn video with the instructions that I was to watch it from start to finish before going to sleep. The photo was of a ginger-haired pussy with a huge cock halfway into it, which I enjoyed seeing, but I spent the next 30 minutes aching in pain as my hard on pushed against the short chastity cage, stretching my ball sack in the process. The video was a compilation of men being humiliated by women: as toilet slaves, cleaning up their own cum, helping other men fuck a woman, licking asses, licking pussies, getting pegged, being edged and denied orgasms. Everything I fantasised about.

This had me so turned on that I even stayed excited for the last clip in the compilation, which showed a man lying on his back with his head under a woman's pussy. This was a bukkake scene: the woman was kneeling, leaning back on her hands, and getting coated with cum by a non-stop stream of men. They were cumming on her huge tits and her face, but as the semen accumulated, it started to slip down her stomach towards her hairy pussy. After the first 15 or so men finished, the camera followed the streams of cum that were sliding down towards the man licking her pussy. I had already started soaking her pubic hair, which slowed the progress towards his mouth. But the stream of cum kept going, and soon the guy on the bottom was licking pussy juices mixed with semen as the stream of men kept soaking the woman's face and tits.

The clip ended and I spent the next 30 minutes trying to control my arousal before finally falling asleep. I woke up several times at night to the pain of a hard-on that I would have to walk off before being able to lie down again, despite having practiced sleeping in my chastity device with increasing frequency as this trip approached.

In the morning I awoke and eagerly checked my email, hoping for a new set of instructions. I was not let down:

"Remove buttplug, 2-quart enema, two times for 15 minutes each, then replace buttplug."

After the further cleaning, I made myself some coffee while waiting, rather hungry, for the car to the airport.

At the airport I headed for First class registration, and found I would indeed have less to worry about. Instead of the new scanners that would have picked up the plastic cage and probably the buttplug as well, I only had to walk through a standard metal detector. As I made myself comfortable in the lounge, I saw a new email had arrived on my phone: it was a list of lingerie that I was supposed to buy in the duty free shop, instructions that I was to try things on to make sure they fit, and a reminder that failure to comply would result in punishment or even forfeiture of time with my mistress.

With just 30 minutes before boarding, I had no time to think - I took my carry-on, which I hoped would have space to pack things in so I wouldn't have to embarrass myself on the airplane, and headed for the women's clothing store.

The women at the shop were quite entertained by my request, but were also sufficiently discreet, and I quickly obtained what I needed. I now had several sets of panties, garter belts, bras, stockings and corsets that I just barely managed to pack into my suitcase in time to make it on the airplane. But my goal of avoiding embarrassment was not going to be as easy to achieve as I had hoped. Just before turning on flight mode the last email arrived:

"Put on red corset, garter belt and panties, plus fishnet stockings before arrival."

Fortunately First class seats were big enough that I wouldn't have to open up my suitcase and pull out this women's underwear in front of everyone, but it would still attract attention.

I managed to get the suitcase opened, pull out the necessary clothing and wrap them up in a shirt, though the stiff form of the corset made it hard to conceal that I was hiding something under the shirt. I made my way to the bathroom trying not to attract, though it seemed one of the stewardesses spotted me on my way in.

Locked inside the small airplane toilet, it took me a long time to get undressed, put on the red thong, which barely fit over my cock cage, fishnet stockings, garter belt and corset. The corset wrapped tightly around my waist, and fortunately was made for a woman with small breasts so it did not make my shirt protrude in a way that was immediately visible. Putting all of this on in the tiny bathroom, trying not to get anything dirty, took quite a bit of careful planning and in the process I am sure I banged against the wall and door several times with elbows, knees, etc.

Finally ready to sneak out of the toilet, I opened the door to see the stewardess who had spotted me on my way in standing by the door. She looked me up and down, obviously spotting the red corset under my white shirt, and simply said, "well, I hope everything is OK in there," with a wink.

The rest of the flight passed with little event, other than that I was quite hungry by the time we landed, and I had to make several trips to the bathroom to re-lube the plug and put moisturizer around the edges of the chastity cage.

At the airport I made it through passport control and customs quickly, and was on my way out, planning to get a car. As I walked by the drivers holding signs for arrivals, a woman caught my eye. She had ginger red hair and the pale complexion to match. She had on a tight sweater that covered a huge pair of breasts, and her long hair ended just around where her nipples would be. She was taller than me - probably around 195 cm - partly thanks to the boots she wore over a pair of tight trousers that hugged her hips, round ass and amazing legs.

I tried not to stare, but when I noticed her walking on a trajectory that would cross paths with me I couldn't help trying to steal a few more glances, even feeling my cock twitch inside its cage.

When she was next to me, she opened her mouth and said, "after me slave."

Shocked, not expecting to be met at the airport, and by such a beauty, I barely had the wits to respond, "yes mistress."

She smiled, turned on her heels and walked towards the exit, allowing me to enjoy the sight of her ass as it swung with every stride, and to imagine how amazing it would be to see her naked, sitting on my face...and finally I started to suspect that the photo I had been sent last night had been taken shortly before it was sent.

Outside the airport, a limousine pulled up. Instead of a male driver in a suit, a beautiful woman got out to open the door for us. She was scantily clad, with barely-concealed fetish gear on her, including a collar with D-rings and what looked like clamps on her nipples under a light white blouse.

"Thank you slave," said the redhead as the door was opened for her, "put away my new pet's luggage."

The driver took my bags, obviously eager to get back into the car and out of public view, while I stood on the sidewalk waiting to be invited to sit down.

My mistress looked out at me and smiled. "I don't want to see you in those ugly clothes any more, and I know you have something beautiful on underneath. You may sit down once you are in proper attire," she said with a sly smile.

I gasped - this would mean undressing and showing off my corset, stockings and panties to everyone in sight at the airport. But I had no choice, and was already terribly turned on. I took off my shoes and socks first, then quickly stripped down to my mistress-approved outfit and tried to climb into the car.

"No, not yet slave," she said, putting a booted leg in front of the door. "First I want to see you from all sides - turn around nice and slowly for me and then you may sit down."

I obeyed, thoroughly humiliated, and was finally allowed into the safety of the limo with its dark windows.

Once inside, mistress grabbed my cock cage and checked to make sure the number on the lock matched the one I had sent her. Satisfied, she told the driver to go, and told me to get on my hands and knees in front of her.

Taking out a towel, she moved aside the string panties from the buttplug and slowly pulled it out of me. I was already very stretched out from having worn it so long, and mistress proceeded to slide a latex-gloved hand into where the plug had been.

"Well, you have been a good slave and followed my instructions well," she said, making a fist and turning it around slowly inside of me. "How should I reward you, I wonder...maybe with a nice prostate milking?"

She extended her fingers back out and began applying pressure to my insides, first to my prostate, then higher up to my where my sperm is stored. She was massaging my insides, applying pressure with a downward motion, trying to coax the cum out of me.

"I bet you've got a lot built up in there after being in chastity, and probably getting turned on quite a bit," she said. "But I think we'll save it for later - I don't want you making a mess in my car."

"As you wish, mistress," I said, moaning as her hand, again in a fist, slid out of my ass leaving me feeling empty.

"So, you are ready to do whatever I wish, are you?" she asked.

"Of course mistress," I responded.

"Well I hope for your sake that you can live up to that promise - because I'm expecting you to do go further than what you put in your application. I expect you to be my dirty, depraved slut - I'm not taking you on as a companion, I'm taking you on as a slave who will pleasure and entertain me."

"I give you my word, mistress, that I will do everything you ask," I responded.

"Even if it is more than you asked for? I will consider giving you some time to work up to my expectations, but when I push you beyond the limits, you can expect severe punishment if you say no. And if you disappoint me, you will never get the pleasure of having this," she said, pulling my head around and placing it directly between her legs.

"Smell it - push your nose into my trousers and try to get the scent...I love it when my slaves smell my pussy," she said.

As I inhaled, barely catching the scent through her clothing, she continued, "I had such amazing sex last night slave. I made my driver suck the cocks of five men with her nipple clamps on and a vibrator in her pussy. She's still got the clamps on as punishment because she let one of the men cum in her mouth."

"Do you know where the rest of the men came, slave? These were real men, with real cocks, who would never agree to wear a pathetic cage and women's underwear like you. Do you want to know where they came slave?"

"Yes mistress, please tell me where they came," I said, excited as I pressed my nose harder against her trousers, trying to catch the faint whiffs of her dirty pussy.

"Well, the first one, the one with one of the largest, fattest cocks I have ever seen, he fucked for a good half an hour. He was huge, but my pussy was so wet from the sensation of him being inside me and from watching the other guys get their dicks sucked as they waited that he slid right in, and out, and in...mmm, I'm getting wet again just thinking about it.

"After he came, deep inside me, the next two guys - they were both close to orgasm thanks to my slave - just stuck their cocks in me and came nearly instantly. But the fourth guy - he was obviously into everything - he fucked my cum-filled pussy for another 10 minutes, churning everything up inside me before he finally unloaded. Unfortunately, the fifth guy didn't last long enough, as I mentioned, so I only got four loads of cum to go to sleep with, but I put on my panties so I could feel the warm moistness as I drifted off to sleep."

As my mistress finished her story she bent sideways to look at my caged cock, which was pushing painfully against its confinement after hearing her story.

"Oooh, I see slave is excited by my story - well, I guess that's good news, since I can give you your first good behaviour reward now instead of after I shower and change out of last night's panties at home..."

Mistress instructed me to remove her boots and trousers. As an additional reward, she let me take off her sweater, partially revealing her amazing tits, still covered by a black silk bra. Her panties were also black and made of silk, but they did not look clean at all. The cum from her creampies was visible where it had partially dried, while closer to her pussy there were still wet spots.

"If you want to see my pussy, you have to promise that you will wear these panties for an entire day," she said.

In a near trance, I removed the panties I had worn in the airplane as she removed her own. Inside her panties it was even dirtier, with some fluid still gelled at the bottom. I gingerly slipped them on, however, desperate to get closer to mistress's pussy.

"What a good slave," she said with a smile, and spread her legs to reveal her pink pussy, covered with carefully trimmed, but not shaved, soft red hair. The hair, however, was matted and visibly wet - but I still drew closer to her.

"I want you to smell it again, up close. Smell the scent of a pussy that was fucked by four men last night, and hasn't been washed since," she said.

Without actually touching her, I moved my nose in and inhaled. The smell was intoxicating. The smell of pussy and sex, compounded by the time that had passed, was overpowering. Though the slit at the tip of the cage that held my cock back, I could feel the moistness from her dirty panties.

This was already well beyond what I had "signed up for" when I filled out the questionnaire, but my arousal somehow made me rationalise the situation, and convince myself that there was nothing wrong with it - everything would have cleaned itself out in the time since last night anyway, and this was just fine.

As I continued to smell her pussy, mistress reached behind me and started to rub the dirty panties I was wearing, making me feel the moistness all over my balls and my ass as she did. Then, moving her hand back to her pussy, she spread her pussy lips apart to give me a good view of how wet she was.

"I bet you really want this don't you slave?" she said, not really asking and playing with her clitoris as she continued to hold her lips apart.

"If it pleases you mistress," I replied, lusting to be pushed further.

"Mmmm, I really would love to come after recalling the great fuck I had last night...but since you're not into being a real cum slave, I guess I'll have to use this," she said, producing a vibrator from the armrest of her seat.

"If it pleases you mistress," I repeated.

"Oh, this does please me, trust me - just watch." She proceeded to vibrate herself right in front of my face, going off into her own world of pleasure as she got closer and closer to climaxing.

But then her attention returned to me, and she half-asked, half-ordered, "would you like me to orgasm on your mouth as your reward, or are you too squeamish for that?"

"Please mistress, please come on my mouth," I said, lying down on my back on the floor of her limousine as she manoeuvred herself on top of me.

My red-haired mistress lowered her perfect, dirty pussy with its wet and matted, and very soft, hairs onto my mouth. First she had me lick her clit "gently!", then I sucked on it as she let out a moan. Next she pivoted her hips forward slightly, putting the opening of her pussy directly over my mouth and she ground herself against my face for a while.

I was in heaven, having nearly forgotten about how perverse an act I was engaged in - or at least an act that was more than I had thought I would be in for when I applied for the slave role.

Mistress had me lick her lips, then I stuck out my tongue and let her fuck my face a little before turning my attention back to her clitoris to bring her to a loud orgasm. I was allowed to gently lick the fluids out of her pussy after she came, but mistress quickly lost interest in me, ordering me to insert a new (even wider) buttplug and get back on all fours in front of her while she sat back and enjoyed her post-orgasm afterglow.

After a few minutes we arrived at the hotel, and we waited in the car for mistress's instructions.

"That was a nice job slave. I certainly hope you manage to earn yourself some more rewards for good behaviour. Before we head up to the hotel room, there are a few things I should probably explain. First, I rented the presidential suite in your name, and I've spent the last few days there. We've had some extra equipment delivered, which will be stored in the room you rented when it's not being used, and the cleaning staff have been instructed not to enter until we check out in two weeks' time. That means you and my driver will also be responsible for cleaning things up for me as part of your daily routine. I will take breakfast in bed each morning, and I expect the rooms to be in perfect order by the time I am done, understood?"

12