The Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
The Shenanigans continue.
2.2k words
4.3
16.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaMith
DaMith
15 Followers

I stood and turned toward Mark. As his smile became a smirk he gestured for me to come outside. Quietly I stepped from the studio.

"Listen Mark." I began in hushed tones.

"Shhh...Dad." He said. "No need to explain. I think I can see what's going on here."

Racked with guilt and shame, now I struggled to cope with a new emotion, anger.

"Don't you call me Dad." I countered. "I'm not your Father."

"So true." He replied nonchalantly. "But Dave, I'm soon to marry your daughter and, let's face it, we have so much in common. I'm sure that it will only be a matter of time before you will welcome me into the family."

Through gritted teeth I shot back, "So much in common? You deluded fuck. We are nothing alike."

"Oh but Dave, you are wrong, so wrong" He answered. "We have much in common."

What the fuck is he on about? I thought.

"Dave." He continued, "We share common dreams, common...desires."

I sighed heavily. I began to realise where this was going.

"Dave," He said, "It is obvious that you wish to have intimate relationships with your daughter. Put more simply...Well, you'd like to fuck her, Yeah? She's got a great body and a beautiful little cunt... Oh! But you already know that don't you Dave?"

Inside I was fuming but I couldn't move, couldn't speak. Mark went on,

"Yes, that little girl of yours loves a good dicking, Yep, never happier than when she's got some hard man-meat reaming in and out of that little hole of hers."

He was baiting me now. Looking for a reaction. I turned to walk away before I lost control. I heard him say,

"Wait Dave, we have something else in common."

I stopped. Dreading to hear what this psycho had to say next.

"Dave, we have the same taste in women. What you find attractive, I find attractive. For example, you obviously find your wife Sue attractive and sexy. Also you find your own daughter, Jody attractive and would like to fuck her. Well I obviously find Jody attractive and I like fucking her. But you know Dave; there is someone else around here that I ..."

"Shut up, fucking shut up!" I hissed at him, "Fucking shut up, I refuse to hear any more."

I turned to walk away, Mark spoke,

"OK Dave, I'll just find someone else to talk to then. Who should I talk to Dave? ...Jody or Sue? ...Your wife or your daughter? ...I wonder which one would most enjoy hearing all about your little adventures."

I staggered over to the seat in the garden. Defeated. Mark followed. He began talking again but his condescending controlling attitude seemed to be gone.

"Dave, listen to me," He said. "Dave, listen... listen to me and I will help you realise your hidden fantasies and desires."

"You don't know what I want." I countered.

"It's painfully obvious what you want Dave and with my help you will get it." Mark replied.

"And with your help, Dave." He continued, "I will get what I want!"

Resigned to my fate, I sat passively as Mark outlined his plan. I knew he wanted to fuck my wife... and I knew I would be forced to help him achieve that goal. Had I not seen Sue with Marks cock in her mouth earlier that day I would have thought no way he will bed her. She would just not allow it. But now I was not so sure. So I sat there, listening to this sexual madman outline his plan. My job was to help him set up my wife so he could fuck her. My reward, he promised... Jody's' arse.

Mark spoke for some while. He asked had I seen him in the kitchen with Sue earlier. I told him I had, but only fleetingly. He told me that Sue refused to finish him off and that was why he happened to catch me in the studio. He admitted to me that it would not be easy getting into Sue's pants.

Like some sick fuck I offered up,

"If we can get just the right amount of alcohol into her we may be a chance."

"That's the spirit Dave." He grinned. "If this works out we'll give those two bitches of ours a fucking they will remember."

I looked at him with disgust and sunk my head into my hands.

After a slightly uncomfortable dinner, the four of us said our good-nights. Jody said she still had a bit of a headache from the drinks she had earlier and wished to retire early. By the way she was acting I think she just wanted some cock. Sue didn't speak much during dinner but I am sure I caught her discretely looking toward Mark on a number of occasions.

When Sue and I entered our bedroom I checked my watch. Exactly 8 minutes after Mark and Jody exited the back door, I was to initiate the plan. I hopped into bed before Sue and just before she got in I said,

"Oh damm."

Sue looked at me and inquired, "What's the matter?"

"Oh, I've just realised, I've left my phone in the back yard, on the table. I don't want to leave it there all night. I'll have to go and get it."

As I went to get out of the bed, I grimaced and let out an audible groan.

"What's up with you?" Sue asked

"Oh, my back feels really tight and stiff." I complained.

She gave me a knowing look at said, "Would you like me to nip out and get it for you?"

Putting on my best sad puppy dog face, I replied, "Would you? Thank-you precious."

With a dramatically over emphasised sigh, she headed out to the yard to retrieve my phone. Under Marks instructions I had purposely left my phone on the outside table. The table was within earshot of the studio and should Mark and Jody be talking or anything... Sue would be able to hear them. The plan was for me to remain in the bedroom and wait for Sues return but I couldn't. I was only seconds behind Sue. Sneaky like a ninja, I silently followed her out the back door. Exiting the back door I stuck to the shadows and watched Sue approach the table. As she just about to pick up the phone I saw her freeze. She looked toward the studio. I knew she could hear them, Mark and Jody. That was Marks objective. He had placed Sue in a similar position as me the other night. Mark hoped that hearing the sounds of Mark rutting her daughter would draw Sue in, as it had done to me.

She turned and looked over her shoulder, back towards the house. In the shadows I froze. She returned her gaze to the studio and a second later, she began to inch closer. Mark had left the curtains open enough for her to see inside from the shadows. From my vantage point I could not see into the studio and I could only hear muffled voices. I had to get closer. Sue was transfixed, standing numbly and staring into the studio. I managed to get closer. I could not see inside but I could hear them.

It sounded like someone was sucking somebody's cock. I had the mental image of my daughter Jody on her knees in front of that bastard, sucking his hard cock. I, in turn began to get hard. Sue continued to stare through the curtains. I could hear Mark.

"That's it baby, suck that cock. You like it don't you little slut? You like to suck cock."

A muffled moan of agreement emitted from Jody. She couldn't really answer so well with her throat full of meat.

Mark continued, "OK then you little cock sucker, you want to suck some cock...c'mon take this"

Then I heard that "gluck gluck" sort of sound that girls make when they are having a thick prick rammed down their throat to their choke point. Bastard. He was skull fucking Jody in front of her mother. I wondered if Mark had tried to face fuck Sue earlier that day in the kitchen. My cock grew harder.

Mark knew Sue was out there. In the plan, I was to txt him if I couldn't get Sue to retrieve my phone and he'd placed it where he could easily see it from the studio. I heard him continuing to fuck Jody's face for a little longer and then I heard him order ...

"Doggie position women, time for a cocking."

Sue moved slightly away from the studio and she started to back away. I began to panic. If she turned to go back inside I would be busted. I couldn't move. Fuck. Then I heard Jody.

"Does daddy want to fuck his little girl like last night? Hey Daddy. Does daddy want to fuck this tight little girl pussy?"

Sue stopped her retreat. She stood for a moment, looked around, and then inched back toward the studio. I could hear Marks reply to Jody.

"No no, not tonight baby. No little girls tonight. Tonight this cock wants to fuck some little girls mother."

I saw Sue visibly stiffen at this comment. I could only imagine what was going through Jody's mind at this point. Mark went on,

"This cock needs a real woman tonight. Get your pussy up in the air woman. C'mon get up and get on it!"

A few seconds later I heard Jody groan. He was entering her. From my hiding place, I could only see Sue from behind. Previously, Sues' hands were hanging limp by her side. Now one hand was no longer visible. Was she touching herself? I could not see for sure, but I was sure. She must be.

It appeared the spider had trapped another fly.

I could hear him easily now, directing my daughter through another of his sick sexual episodes.

"That's it baby, that's want I want... some nice juicy mature pussy. C'mon show me what mature pussy feels like round this rod."

I knew what was coming. I knew where he was going. I waited disgusted, throbbing.

I could hear Jody making little grunting sounds as he pumped into her.

Mark continued, "That's it baby, C'mon show me how your Mummy fucks. I want to feel the inside of your mother's pussy."

I heard Jody's groan clear as a bell. She was starting to get right off on Marks sick shit.

I could hear Jody.

"Ohhh...ohhh...yeah ...that's it...c'mon show Mummy how you fuck her pussy. C'mon ...look after Mummy's pussy now."

I pictured him thrashing in and out of Jody's sweet little pussy. I heard him grunting, straining.

"Yeah, Gunna fuck that Mum pussy." He paused and then he said it.

"I want to fuck YOUR mum's pussy baby. Yeah. That's what I want... Oh yeah, I want to fuck your mother. I want to fucking seed your mums hot cunt!"

He wasn't holding back. He let Jody know in no uncertain terms what he wanted from her mum.

"I want to take Sue's warm pussy. C'mon , give it to me, give me a big juicy slice of your mothers fucking hot fur pie. Ride cock girl... ride it like your mother"

I heard Jody let out a deep guttural moan as Mark, no doubt reacting to his own disgusting spiel, thrust himself deep into my girls vagina. Sue seemed to almost lose her balance at that point. She had just heard Mark tell her daughter that he wanted to fuck her mother. Jody obviously now realised that Mark was not just talking about any old "mother pussy"... but specifically her own mothers' pussy. Mark had just told her in no uncertain terms that he fantasied about fucking her mother.

"Fuck her then." I heard Jody say, "C'mon show me how you'd fuck her. Fuck her now."

Slap slap slap I could hear Mark smashing himself into Jodys rear.

"Fuck yeah" Mark grunted." Fuck yeah, that's it Sue, oh yeah I going to fuck you Sue, I'm going to fuck your creamy hot cunt."

Sue was standing in the shadows, touching herself. She's standing there, listening to Mark shouting out that he wants to fuck her...stating that he's fantasizing that he is fucking her right now... while he's got his hard cock right up her daughter. How Sue felt, watching Mark go to town on her daughter, knowing Mark was imagining that it was her ... I did not know. I did know that my own cock was as hard as its' ever been.

"Fuck her." Jody begged, "C'mon Mark, Fuck mums cunt. Fuck her hard. Give her a decent fuck...c'mon ..fuck her harder than shes' ever been fucked before...GIVE IT TO HER... FUCK HER CUNT OUT...PUNISH HER!"

Mark began to let out a terrible deep animalistic sound. He was about to explode.

I had to retreat lest I be seen by Sue. The show was nearing its climax but I could not stay. As I stepped through the back door and back into the house...

I heard Jody cry out.

Mark was cumming.

DaMith
DaMith
15 Followers