The Visitor

Story Info
Sleepless and insatiable, she waits for an unknown lover.
1.8k words
4.49
34.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay naked in her room, staring out the window at the midnight-blue sky. Its moon had been her only companion through the night. He hadn’t come to her again. She stretched her long, sensuous body like a cat and whispered words and desires even she didn’t understand. Every thought and movement had one purpose, to quench the fire burning through her body. She was aching.

This was the seventh consecutive night she tossed and turned from sheer arousal. No matter how many times she brought herself to orgasm, there was no relief. Painfully driven, she was at the mercy of being insatiable. Her hands wouldn’t stop exploring, caressing—they couldn’t stop! They weren’t at her command. She moaned as her hips rolled from side to side, wanting something so desperately. Her hands went directly to that place where she needed to be touched. Spreading her legs, she took a deep breath knowing her fingers would find it wet with every nerve ending on fire.

She closed her eyes and whispered, “Dear God, what’s wrong with me?”

Recalling the dream that haunted her every night for the past week she realized that God had nothing to do with this. Like a movie directed by Dante himself, she was sentenced to live in that place called ‘lust’ in his Upper Inferno. The dream would come to her first as a delicious, sensual aura drifting over her body. Then it would turn into an unforgiving bushfire spreading from limb to limb making her crave a touch until she ached. What touch? Whose touch? His face never appeared in her dreams.

But he was watching her, caressing her with his eyes, this she knew. Her body moved tonight to entice him—taunting him to make his presence known. Turning into a slut, his slut, she was performing just for him, daring him to fulfill his need, wanting her body to be his playground. His powerful force was charged with a sensuality controlling her, getting her ready for his coming. She was close to being where he needed her—in that trance-like state created from pure lust.

Her hands went over her head while her torso gently lifted off the bed longing for him to come taste her and feel her heat. She was the offering. Her fingertips moved down her body, running over her soft, firm breasts. With both hands, she cupped one breast and guided it to her mouth. Her teeth nipped at the engorged nipple causing the pain she wanted to feel.

This night was going to be a long one. She moaned at the thought.

Then she heard him calling. It was a deep, raspy, hypnotic voice.

“Yes…yes I am here,” she said, almost begging. As she spoke, her hands submissively snaked back above her head and her legs spread wide. Tossing her head side-to-side, not being able to stand the anticipation a minute longer, she cried out into the night, “Please…come and take me!”

In one rapid movement he descended upon her body. Fingers raked down her flesh, starting from her shoulders, moving over her breasts and down her stomach. His weight was heavy on her thighs, straddling her, pinning her lower body to the bed. Dayna’s back arched as her very being seemed to draw energy from his presence. She felt his eyes searing through her, physically feeling his stare as it sensually tantalized every inch of her.

Opening her eyes to see the face of her demonic lover she gasped at what she saw. Nothing—she saw nothing. There was no one there to see.

She felt his warm, thick tongue run down her throat while her wrists were held firmly over her head. Feeling a moment of insanity, her mind tried to make sense of what her body was feeling and what her eyes couldn’t see. Her brain’s attention shot back to her flesh as his tongue slid down between her breasts, circling them, latching onto and tugging at her nipples. This bitter sweet pain caused her upper body to heave into the air, again, as he sucked and bit at them.

A guttural, growling sound came from his throat in between long, deep breaths—a sensual resonance to Dayna’s ears, confirming he was pleased with her. This filled her body and spirit with a physical joy.

Moving his mouth back up to hers, he licked her lips in a slow, fluid fashion—tasting her, smelling her scent. She inhaled his hot breath that had now replaced the fresh breeze that had once filled the room. Her mouth parted wanting him to dominate it with his tongue. She gnawed at his lips as he devoured hers— redefining the act of kissing forever. Responding like a puppet that knew just what to do, she shamelessly understood she was not herself. She needed him to consume her as much as she needed the air around her to breathe.

His tongue pulled out of her mouth and ran down her body. It was hot, so hot—like fire. No. Cold fire. Again, her brain was incapable of processing the sensations. They were contradictory to anything she knew—but were everything she wanted.

She groaned feeling relief as he shifted his body weight off her to reposition himself between her legs. Without warning his serpent-like tongue dove into her cunt. It felt hard and long like a cock. She cried out into the night, pushing her thighs into him, eagerly letting his tongue fuck her. Yes, this was the touch she had needed—what she had been waiting for. She moaned uttering whispers of thanks to him.

Lost in the grip of his passion, Dayna’s eyes shot open as she felt herself being picked up. “My God,” she thought, “He must be huge,” as he handled her body with the ease of picking up a small child. He turned her around on all fours. Strong hands ran up between her legs, starting at the soft, fleshy underside of her knees, and continued up along the inside of her thigh. She moaned, wanting more but his hands slid back down the way they had come, carrying on past her ankles and down to the soles of her feet.

She trembled as his hot tongue ran down her back, finding the crack in her beautiful, heart-shaped ass. He spread her cheeks apart and played with her tight hole. Dayna’s muscles instinctively tensed as his tongue swept over it. He lingered there, his tongue circling her hole, teasing it to relax and open for him. She whimpered at his convincing touch.

Just as the prodding of his tongue began to feel pleasurable, it disappeared and was replaced by his thumb. She felt the span of his massive hands covering her cheeks as he slid the tip of his thumb into her tight ring. Dayna had never felt anything like this before—she felt lusciously dirty. It stirred in her a combination of inconsistencies—a burning sensuality. She wanted to scream but instead, her body told her to press into his hands. Surrendering, she arched her back and pushed into him as his thumb sunk deeper and deeper.

The heat radiating from his body was unforgiving.

Then it touched her. She felt his cock graze her pussy and slide up her slit. Dayna’s body jerked with each movement as it teased her clit with short, firm thrusts. Now it was her turn to growl. Her climax built just like the impending storm she had waited for—black, rolling clouds filling the sky. Its power spread throughout her body making her weak and praying for release. Tossing her head back, she cried out as she was finally granted freedom. She froze as the orgasm flowed through her body, her clit pulsating; each tremor being its own individual climax. He continued rocking, sliding his cock along her slit and watched as her body spasmed. She heard herself laugh out loud thinking it wasn’t going to end as hot fire flowed through her body making every limb quiver and shake.

With his next thrust he pushed his cock deep inside her pussy. Her body curled into itself at the shock of being filled so abruptly, so completely. He didn’t move, letting her adjust to his size and thickness. Slowly her body relaxed and pushed into him again as a smile danced across her face.

“Yes, now fuck me as you have come to do,” she demanded.

His hands reached around and stroked her breasts. Her nipples were hard as he pulled on them, twisting them, milking them. He remained motionless inside her. Dayna closed her eyes savouring this gentleness knowing it would not last. As if he read her mind he withdrew his cock from her almost completely, letting her feel the emptiness one last time.

His hands went around her waist and forced her body into his, impaling her with his cock. He held her there grinding his thighs against her legs and ass, only matched by her twisting hips pushing into him.

He had chosen well.

Dayna raised her upper body so her outstretched arms could reach the headboard for support and braced herself for what she knew was going to happen next.

He started out slowly, pumping his cock inside her with long, deep strokes. She smiled at how wet she was, thankful, as her juices allowed his huge cock to slide in and out almost painlessly. The fucking became faster and harder. Using her cunt to pleasure his cock, he let her earn her freedom through his entertainment. Her heart pounded with excitement as she spread her legs wide, surrendering her flesh to his will. She was fulfilling her raison d'être and knew her body would be released from this insatiable state before the night was through.

With each push she arched her back so that his cock plunged deep inside her, hitting the back walls of her pussy. He hissed through his teeth as she squeezed tight, gripping his cock like a vice each time he pulled out. It was his turn now. His cock was engorged and his fingers dug into her back, pulling her into him harder and harder with each thrust. Just when she thought she could not endure the force of his penetration any longer, an unearthly cry echoed off the walls of her room. He exploded inside her. With the raw passion of an animal he fucked her with a strength and intensity that rendered her powerless and limp.

She must have fainted. Alone and exhausted, she awoke soaking wet and shivering with the evening breeze blowing in through her open window. The midnight sky had not deserted her but the moon was long gone, remaining a hazy memory. She took a deep breath and realized that with it the craving and aching was also gone. Finally, a sense of peace flowed through her body.

She looked deep into the darkness and whispered into the night, “I’ll be waiting for you as you will need me again soon. This I know.”