The Visitor

Story Info
Wife discovers passion in young neighbor's arms.
3.4k words
3.89
73.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dowbut
dowbut
1 Followers

It happened on a pleasant autumn day, the kind of day that invigorates the soul. It was a day of singing birds, mild breezes and smiling greetings. A day when dogs sleep, children play and grown-ups daydream.

Her husband had been out of town for a few weeks, and though she has friends in this town, she nonetheless felt lonely and bored. She is pretty and smarter than most, and educated. Calm by nature, she can become restless, even agitated. She can be methodical to the point of being slow. Just like many women, she cries for no reason sometimes. She has hopes and dreams and fantasies like everyone and with her husband away at that time, she had more time to dream, to fantasize.

She dreamed of being young again and though she adored her baby, her dreams often omitted her family. She thought of carefree living with freedom from marriage, chores, and the usual humdrum. Stimulation was what she required.

The leaves were piling up in the yard. She decided to rake them because she felt the need of a little exercise to get her body back into shape after childbirth. As she attempted to rake them, they stubbornly blew away and stuck to the ground and her back started hurting and her baby started crying. Then some neighborhood boys arrived offering to help for pay.

She quickly agreed because the yard work had already discouraged and bored her, and her baby needed attention at that moment. All teenagers and younger, the boys worked all afternoon. After a couple of hours, she offered snacks and drinks. The boys were nearly ready to go to their homes for dinner when he arrived.

A friend of the boys, he was also from the neighborhood. She was stunned by his appearance. Unlike the boys, he appeared to be in his mid-to-late twenties; quite tall, handsome and well built. His dark hair and broad shoulders accented his hard slim body. He had come out of curiosity to see what his young friends were doing and started chatting.

Though never formally introduced she had seen and spoke to him occasionally in the neighborhood. And now she had the chance to drink in his good looks and take in his self-confidence and poise. Though uneducated, he spoke well and with ease and she could tell he was used to talking to women. He is so different from her husband.

Though attractive, her husband is short, -short compared to nearly all the men she knows, as is his temper. He is complex- intense, but usually sweet natured, -kind, but somewhat judgmental, -impatient yet loving, hardworking, but mesmerized by books and movies and television. Generous, he is also gluttonous. He is trusting, yet at the same time, suspicious. Her husband is sensual but somewhat selfish. Sentimental, he cries during sad movies or during the telling of poignant stories. His dreams involve food, great beaches, his children, long vacations, lovemaking, virgin forests, the mountains, giant cities, little stucco villages by the sea, fantastic battles, and of course, his lovely wife.

Her husband works away from home sometimes.

The boys left, but the young man remained to chat and they talked of the leaves, the lawn, the trees, new babies, the neighborhood, and the weather and he played with her baby. Both baby and mother were taken by his charisma. She invited him in and he agreed but said he had to go home for dinner shortly. He drank a beer as she sipped a soft drink and they talked about her husbands' job and his being so far away. She was grateful to be talking to an adult for a change. He was soft-spoken, charming- even disarming, but gentlemanly.

During their pleasant chat she mentioned that she had some heavy boxes to stow in the attic and garage and he offered to move them. She said she had to do some rearranging before she was ready to move the boxes and other items. Could he come back tomorrow? No, he said he would probably be busy for the next few days, but offered to come back later that night. He apologized as he explained that the soonest he could return would be later in the evening, say 9:30 or 10:00 PM. She agreed, pleased at the prospect of clearing out a few more items.

After he left she decided to make herself a bit more presentable by showering while baby played in the playpen. She also seized the opportunity to shave her nice, long, firm legs, which she hadn't done but once since her husband left. She applied lipstick to her pretty full lips and admired herself in the mirror for a long moment. Feeling refreshed, she donned attractive comfortable clothes. She chose neat, but slightly tight sweat pants, because they felt good on her firm bottom and legs. A pretty knit shirt and thick socks completed the ensemble. Then she fed the baby.

She called her husband long distance to tell him about the yard and discuss the usual household business that all couples discuss. She thought about the very large distance between them. He told her he loved her and that he missed her. He said he wanted to be home.

By the time the young man returned the baby was asleep. She told him that they would have to work very quietly so as not to wake the baby. He asked to be shown the boxes and quickly moved them as she instructed in a very soft voice. She had not completed all the required rearranging of the last of the items to be stowed by the time he had moved most of the boxes. She whispered an apology for the delay. He graciously responded that it was not important- he had all night. And in a short time all items were stowed.

He sipped on a beer as they sat in the living room. They conversed very quietly for a few minutes. The young man was as charming, poised and gentlemanly, as he had been prior. They talked about her baby and children in general. She mentioned that she had just spoken on the phone to her husband. They discussed her husbands' out-of-town work and travels. She excused herself to check on the baby and to visit the bathroom. When she returned he was standing as if preparing to leave. So as not to disturb the baby, she moved close to him so she could quietly offer money for his help.

Before she could speak he kissed her gently on the lips. Startled at his boldness, though she was, she did not back away. The kiss was soft, sweet, and -almost platonic. Her heart was pounding, her head reeling, and her body slightly trembling. She could feel this young mans' strength, and sense the power of his sexuality. She fell into his arms and they kissed with abandon. She responded by opening her mouth to allow their tongues to intermingle.

His hands found her breasts. As they kissed he fondled them fervently but gently. He slipped his hands under her shirt. She became hotter, faster than she had ever been with her husband. She felt vulnerable, flattered, sexy, feminine, naughty, wanton, wild, and desirable- all at the same time. Besides feeling hot, she was quickly becoming wet and swollen down below. She felt her blood coursing through her veins reddening and sensitizing all of her erogenous zones- her breasts, her lower back, her face, her neck, her inner thighs, her lower belly, and her bottom. Even her hands seemed more sensitive.

She quickly pulled her shirt over her head and he removed her bra. He began gently squeezing, sucking, and licking, her pert tender breasts and pinching and nibbling her nipples. He admired them and softly said, "Your tits are beautiful!" He was gentle because he knew she was hot and ready but that her body was still tender from giving birth recently. Though she wanted him to be just a little rougher with her, his care excited her all the more. In one swift smooth motion, he pulled his shirt off, revealing a slim muscled torso covered by just a bit of hair. They enjoyed their topless condition for a moment, face-to-face, skin-to-skin, chest-to-chest. He kissed her lips, gently bit her ears and neck-careful not to make a mark. He whispered sweet things to her.

He began pulling down her sweat pants and she finished removing them with tug and a kick. Her self-consciousness about feeling out of shape after recently giving birth faded as she realized that it did not matter to her young visitor. She quickly realized that to him she was simply a hot woman that needed his attention. Clad only in panties and socks and, in a hoarse whisper she urged, "let's go to the bedroom".

It was in the bedroom that he removed his jeans. He wore no underwear and as she gazed, his penis sprung out as if pointing at her as she sat on the side of the bed. It was long and fairly thick. The dark purplish-pink head resembled a plum in size and shape. While he stood before her she took it into her mouth and grabbed the base in her hand and began sucking. With her fist around the base of the shaft, the balance reached the back of her mouth. His prick grew longer and thicker and was as long as any she had seen. Also, harder than any she had ever touched, his shaft grew until the throbbing head now reached the back of her throat nearly gagging her. She had to back off slightly. As she sucked, she tugged off her wet panties.

She pulled his long dick out of her mouth and the big head came out with a pop. She continued to hold his wand in her fist and said in a soft, sexy, raspy whisper, "I gotta get you a condom before we get started. There's some over here." She reached over and pulled a little plastic pack out of the nightstand drawer. Anticipating the sexual activity about to unfold and the length of his dick, she was quite thankful for having given birth by C-section almost four months prior. Now her breathing was labored and she could barely speak. Presently, she handed him the condom and as he put it on, she could see that it scarcely fit. She lay on the bed on her back with her knees bent, a little frightened, but excitedly and anxiously anticipating sex.

He poised himself above her with his hands placed on either side of her head and while kissing her lowered his body so that his member was touching the entrance to her vagina. She locked her legs over his as he began to gyrate his hips so that the head of his penis massaged the lips of her flower and the little bud inside. With all the foreplay excitement and stimulation, she had already started to climax as he pushed inside of her.

He was gentle because he knew she was tender. He held his body close to her, but above her so that he touched her with only his mouth, his penis, and his legs. She bucked her hips up at him in little spasms as she kissed and caressed his chest and face and clawed at his buttocks. As he thrust she had explosive multiple orgasms and enjoyed pleasures like she had never known before this night. Their sweat soaked the sheets. After he treated her to multiple orgasms, she wept tears of emotion, excitement and joy. He asked her what was wrong and she responded "nothing- I'm crying 'cause I'm happy- please don't stop". He continued for another twenty minutes during which she had several more orgasms. When he climaxed he dangerously filled the condom to capacity. By this time, she was glad he stopped because she felt spent, exhausted and a bit sore. He said, "That was great".

And it was, by far, the best sex she had ever had.

"Call me tomorrow", she whispered as he departed sleepy but smiling. Her head was reeling, her body was weak and a bit sore, but her spirit soared and her heart was full. She slept in dreamless slumber.

The next day she purchased large condoms at an out-of-town store. A small circulating fan was positioned in the bedroom to cool the air during hot sex. During the next days and nights to follow they met dozens of times. She delighted in his clandestine visits because he was handsome and charming and very good in bed and, not least of all, because of the excitement of taking forbidden fruit. They patiently waited until the baby was asleep or, when she could get a baby sitter, they sometimes went to a motel. A few times they drove out into the country to make love outdoors on a blanket. They experimented with different positions and explored each other's body.

Within a week, they began using contraceptive foam because they desired full-unhindered stimulation. When they trysted this way, his bare penis felt wonderful to her because its' veins and ridges provided much more stimulation than when wrapped in a condom. Sometimes he would torture her with delight by slowly pushing his long dick in and out.

She enjoyed bringing him to climax orally because it excited her to have his penis in her mouth and in her hands. She would play with his balls and his ass. When he ejaculated, she especially liked the way the base of his member felt in her fist. She could feel his semen rushing up in a big load through the shaft. It gave her feelings of pure raw feminine sexuality and power. And she could tell she put him in ecstasy when she sucked his dick to climax.

He was also good at giving her pleasure with his mouth. Her face, neck, breasts, spine, legs, belly, and her entire bottom, -all were treated to his oral ministrations. Sometimes he would start by burying his face in between her ass cheeks. Her pussy and the crack of her ass are both very hairy but her young lover seemed to like it. He would lick, suck and caress using tongue, lips, nose, chin and fingers on the entire area from the bottom of her spine to her navel. Her clitoris, he would very gently lick, suck and rub with his fingers. At this time he could very, very gently and slowly probe her sweet feminine little asshole with his fingers. He knew she would not allow him to probe her ass like that unless she was excited and distracted by his attentions to her clitoris. But he also knew that the anus was extremely sensitive and was connected by nerves to the clitoris and nipples. With his mouth, he would bring her close to climax and back off a bit- repeatedly teasing her until she begged him to finish her off.

It was then that they would get into a sixty-nine position, for they had quickly learned how to synchronize their climaxes this way. To her, the sixty-nine position wasn't only exciting, it was interesting as well because she was treated to a clear view of this beautiful young mans' dick, balls and ass. And it afforded her a chance to get even- because then she would play with his balls and probe his asshole.

She knew he wanted to put his dick in her ass but they both knew that it would be too painful for her. So he never tried.

After he would climax in her mouth at the start of a session, she found surreptitiously, that he could still perform, but with more longevity, (even though he didn't need it). He would get atop her exactly like their first session but he could continue to make love to her until she begged him to stop. One of those times he did not climax. They needed gobs of K-Y jelly to lubricate those sessions. During all of their sessions, though, he always applied caution by not thrusting his dick in all the way.

There were times that she sat atop him facing his head and, sometimes, facing his feet. At these times, she would hold and guide his penis in such a way as to receive maximum stimulation and to guard against completely impaling herself on his dick. As she rode his dick like some X-rated cowgirl, she loved the way he would hold her hips and caress lower back and bouncing breasts and pinch her nipples with his strong hands. Also she loved to watch his face when he climaxed.

And they tried doggie style -of course with extra caution. With her pretty, firm white ass up in the air she felt extra naughty, sexy, raunchy, and wanton. And because of the thickness of the head of his penis, the stimulation to her vagina and "behind" her clitoris was heavenly. She reckoned that he was hitting her G-spot. While plunging in and out of her wet pussy he would hold onto her slim hips with his long strong hands. And, as with their other positions, his long arms allowed him to reach and to stimulate her clitoris with knowing fingers.

He liked the kind of doggie style whereby he would stand at the edge of the bed, with her on her hands and knees, her head down, but resting on several pillows, and her good-looking ass facing up towards him. This position gave his dick and his psyche a great feeling because it gave him great control and stimulation. She liked it with him on the bed kneeling behind her while she was on all fours- her head on the same level as her hips. This position put his body closer to her than the other way and sometimes his body bent over hers- his chest and belly deliciously brushing her buttocks and back while his strong hot hands caressed and squeezed her gorgeous tits and pinched her pert, pink nipples. He fondled the place where his penis was entering her. He sometimes would squeeze and massage her shoulders and back as they trysted this way- because he knew she needed it.

They also made love- legs entwined, facing each other, but crossways on the bed with her lying on her back as he lay on his side. And due to his length he never slipped out of her, even in difficult positions. And with of his long arms he would play with her pussy, breasts, ass and any other part of her body, while trysting in any position.

One of her favorite positions was- both of them standing, facing the dresser mirror as she leaned her back against his chest. He could, in turn, fondle her breasts, pinch her nipples, her face, her belly, her clitoris, her ass, and kiss and nibble her lips, ears, cheeks, and neck, and pinch her nipples while pushing most of his dick inside her wet vagina from behind. All while they watched themselves in the mirror. She watched him make sweet love to her while he watched her pretty face in the throes of ecstasy. She never had it this way before because she had never been with one as strong and athletic and as well endowed as he. And as he pushed in and out of her she was further stimulated as the base of his penis and his balls rubbed both the crack of her butt and her perineum, that little sensitive place "in between" the anus and vagina. They usually needed a little K-Y jelly for this position. While in this position, she would fondle his prick at the place it entered her, and grab his buttocks pulling them towards her as if to drive his penis even deeper into her wet pussy. At times in this position, she would alternately bend her back a little away from his chest so that his hard dick entered her a little deeper and at various angles. Sometimes, in similar form, he sat on the edge of the bed while she writhed against his lap, and he would start to quickly but carefully lift her hips up and down impaling her on his member.

She was addicted to the feeling of his body against hers.

She had never known such passion, such desire, such excitement, or such satisfaction with any man ever before. With him she felt young and wild and free. Sadly, though, she knew that because they both had obligations and separate lives and vastly different life styles -their affair would not last long. The most intense and active phase of their affair ended later that winter with her husband's return. Over the next six months they met scarcely a dozen times. Though, they eventually went their separate ways, she will never forget her young lover.

dowbut
dowbut
1 Followers