The Visitor

Story Info
Be careful who you open the door to...
1.6k words
4.23
46.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long out of the shower, Julie was just checking her 'personal' messages on her Yahoo account when the doorbell sounded. Thinking it was only the milkman she pulled her bathrobe open a little to show a bit more of her cleavage (she loved to tease) and made her way to the door. Opening it with a bright smile she was surprised to see not the milkman but Adam "Oh, hello Adam." she stammered, conscious of the way her gown had opened exposing even more than she had intended. "Morning Julie." he said with a wolfish grin "can I come in?" Without waiting for an answer he stepped into the hallway, glancing down at her ample bust as he did so. Closing the door behind her she followed him into the lounge.

"I was just passing." he said "And saw your car was in the drive so I thought I'd drop off your Christmas cards", pulling a card from his pocket. "Any chance of a coffee while I'm here?"

Julie took the card from him and, pulling her robe a little tighter, said "Thank you, how do you like it?"

"Hot and wet." he said with a laugh, looking her up and down as he did so "Oh the coffee...black will do...I bet you like black too." he said with a wink.

Blushing Julie scurried into the kitchen and, as the kettle had recently boiled, quickly returned with the requested black coffee. Adam was leaning over her laptop, obviously reading the screen.

"My, my Julie, you do have an interesting life don't you...who's Greg Lemond then?"

" And what's this about you wanting to be gang raped?"

Julie put the cup down on the table beside the laptop and tried to close the screen but that only brought her into Adam's reach. Grabbing her around the waist he pulled her towards him.

"It must be time for the real reason for my visit this morning, my Christmas kiss!"

The more she wriggled in his arms the tighter her held her and eventually his lips locked onto hers and his hot tongue forced its way into her mouth, stifling her protestations into muffled groans as she realised that he was just too strong to resist. Sensing her relaxing he pulled back, both of them gulping air. Her struggle had pulled her gown to one side exposing a large breast and hard nipple, flesh visible all the way down one side making it clear that she was naked beneath her robe.

Still holding her waist he reached for her firm tit with his right hand before squeezing it and bending his head to suck the exposed nipple deep into his mouth. Squirming and wriggling Julie tried to push him away, hissing "Adam, that's enough, let go of me!" Stepping back a little he grabbed the belt of her bathrobe, by now open all the way down, exposing both of her luscious tits and the smooth mound of her freshly shaved pussy. "C'mon Julie, you know you want it, the way you look at me when you think no one is watching, all doe eyes and wet knickers...anyway, from what I have just been reading you like a big cock and don't mind who gives it to you, the more the merrier." he said, pulling at the knot of her belt until he held both ends in his big hands.

"Adam, just fuck off, this has gone far enough, get out and I'll say nothing more about it, just leave me alone."

Shaking his head he just smiled. "I don't think so, I have a hard on up to my eyebrows and I can't go out in public like that now can I...and we both know what a slut you are and how much you want me." With that he pulled hard with one hand and dragged the belt of her robe free until it was lying on the floor. Stepping forward he quickly turned her around and despite her struggles pulled the robe off so that she was naked. Pushing her to the floor he pulled one hand behind her back and then the other. Holding her wrists in his big hand he picked up the discarded belt and tied it tightly around her wrists, securing it with a tight knot. He lifted her up and put her down on the sofa so she was sitting facing the room. As she watched, he quickly stripped off his clothes until he too was naked.

Although she couldn't be happy about her situation she could agree with one thing, he did have a big cock, certainly bigger than anything she had sampled recently. Standing in front of her he reached for her hair, winding his hand into it and pulling her head forward until the tip of his cock was pressing against her lips. She resisted momentarily but the force of his hand in her hair and he pressure on her lips forced him into her mouth, filling it and making her gasp as she struggled to breath. He started fucking her mouth, gently at first but soon with an urgency that surprised her. Oh god, she thought, he's going to cum in my mouth, he'll fuckin' drown me...but as he started to cum he pulled out and holding his thick shaft with one hand he wanked stream after stream of spunk onto her face and tits, some landing in her open mouth but most running down her body in a hot sticky river.

"Now don't tell me you didn't enjoy that, I know your type, I bet you are a real spunk junky, fuckin' love the stuff don't you? Well, let's see how wet that has got your cunt, I need to get you juiced up to take my cock."

With that he knelt down and pulled her legs towards him. Spreading one over the arm of the sofa and the other over his broad shoulder, her arse perched on the edge, arms tied behind her back she was as spread and vulnerable as she had ever been in her life. His thick forefinger ran down the line of her cunt lips and he watched them part. Some gentle probing soon revealed the swelling nub of her clit and her tight hole. Some gentle circling soon had her squirming and there was the unmistakable aroma of excitement. His middle finger hovered over her tight little hole he leant forward and started licking her clit...after half a dozen strong licks he pushed his finger firmly into her cunt, not slowing, just firmly up to the third knuckle before starting a steady rhythm. He could hear her breathing getting deeper and her hips were bucking up to his thrusts. Smiling to himself he changed the position of his hand and forced a second finger deep inside her with one hard thrust. He heard her cry out but then the cry turned to the ecstasy of orgasm as her cunt gripped his fingers and he felt her juice flood over his tongue.

He didn't waste any time with asking if she was comfortable as he pulled his sticky finger from her now ragged hole, he just bent both her legs back over his wide shoulders and forced the swollen knob of his big cock past her cunt lips and started fucking inch after inch of his long shaft up her. Bent double as she was she could hardly breathe, just make a strangled whining noise as he stretched her with his cock. Once all the way in her started fucking her steadily, his balls slapping against her arse in time with her groans.

"Here you go you old slapper, you always wanted to know what my cock would feel like in your cunt didn't you? Well now you know...and now you have had it up you once you'll want it again won't you, your legs will always be open for me won't they? After today I'm going to fuck you anytime I want, 10 mins after knocking your door I'm going to be balls deep in your hot tight cunt."

Bent double, out of breath and red faced there was little Julie could do but nod her head, panting "Oh yes oh yes oh yes." in time to the pounding she was getting from Adam's big cock.

He fucked her to another orgasm before pulling out and lifting her down to the floor. Turning her over he untied her hands before pulling her hips up. His fingers slipped into her pussy drawing as much of her juices out as he could before wiping then around her tight brown hole. "No no no, not there." she wailed as his fat cock pressed into her tight hole, pushing slowly and firmly until he was balls deep inside her arse. She reached forward and propped herself up against the seat of the sofa, her head cradled in the crossed arms as he resumed fucking her, faster and harder than before, pulling her inside out on the end of his knob. As his fucking became more frantic he gave her arse some firm slaps causing her to cry out before winding his hand into her hair and pulling hard making her head jerk backwards. He could see her huge tits swinging wildly which seemed only to serve to spur him on...she started to cum again with a wail as he grunted and slammed his cock so deep she thought it would dislodge her kidneys before what felt like a fire hose erupted deep inside her, flooding her battered arse with his hot spunk.

He collapsed on top of her, hands mauling her tits as he whispered into her ear

"Happy Christmas Julie, but just wait and see what you get for New Year..."