The Visitor Ch. 01

Story Info
A midnight visit from Sister leaves questions.
1.1k words
4.37
43.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed waiting for her to arrive. Every night I would lay there waiting in the dark to hear the telltale squeak of her door up the hall. If she did come, it was always at the same time. I felt my heart beat faster as I watched the clock count down, I was already hard. So hard it almost hurt. I was completely naked under the covers, it was cold, but soon that would not be an problem. She was always so warm. I reached down and took my hardness in my hand. It was difficult not to cum right then, knowing what might happen soon. As I lay there touching myself I thought of the smell of her hair, of the touch of her skin, the warmth of her hands.

Right on midnight I heard the squeak. I completely froze with shock and anticipation. Even though I knew it might be coming, there was always a part of me that thought it wouldn't happen again. I could barely hear the footsteps coming down the corridor carpet toward my room. They stopped outside my door. The handle slowly turned, and the door swung silently open.

Her silhouette was barely visible as she quickly and quietly entered and closed the door behind her. She crossed the room towards my bed and stopped, pulling off her large sleeping shirt. I could barely see her as she delicately removed her panties down her athletic legs, just wisps of hair visible on her beautiful mound, and a slight glisten as what little light there was caught her visible wetness. She must have been just as excited as I was.

She stood there for only a second, but it seemed like an eternity. I strained against the darkness to make out her beautiful form, smallish breasts, long blond hair tied back for sleeping, I pulled back the corner of the blanket, inviting her into my bed. and without a word she slid under the covers beside me.

We lay there on our sides, facing each other in complete silence. There was no sound except for both of us breaths panting in anticipation. Our bodies not even touching, It was almost like a game, which of us could hold off the longest. I always lost. I slowly moved my hand to her shoulder, the touch of her soft warm skin was electric. I gently ran my fingers down the edge of her body, past her breast, over the curve of her hips, her breath quickening, down her leg almost the her knee. Then moving my hand to the inside of her leg, beginning to move slowly up her smooth thigh until I touched her wetness. she gasped, and parted her legs just a little. She moved her hand to my chest, and her lips to mine, we kissed as I gently stroked, then started to explore the moist folds between her legs, she made whimpering sounds into my mouth as I touched her. Her hand slid down my body, until she had my hardness in her grip, and began to stroke me. Our tongues intertwined as we gently touched each others most sensitive places.

Our kiss broke, and I moved my lips down her neck. Kissing my way down her collar and chest to her soft breasts, and took her nipple in my mouth, and as I did, I slid my now very wet finger slowly into her. She let out a long muffled sigh, she always tried to keep quiet, we didn't want anyone to hear us, that would be the end of everything. her hand had left my shaft, but I didn't care. my lips moved to her other nipple, the pink firmness in my mouth was the most exquisite thing I had ever tasted. I had spent all day dreaming of this taste, this moment, and the moment that always followed. She became more and more animated, thrusting against my hand, pulling my head into her chest, panting and gasping. I knew what was about to happen. At least I thought I did...

she jumped up before she came, surprising me. She pushed on my shoulders until I was on my back and she was above me, she swung her leg over and straddled me, then lay flat on top of me, face to face, mouth to mouth. It was unexpected, but not too shocked to stop my hands from sliding down her back to her firm behind, I could feel her moist folds against the head of my shaft. She pushed slightly up on her hands, looked me in the eye, and slowly slid me into her. I almost exploded right then. She brought herself back down on top of me, our mouths meeting again. my hands grasped her firm behind, and we began to move. Slowly at first. Our kiss broke and she buried her face in my neck and began to rock faster, my whole body felt electric as began to thrust into her, my hands helping the movement, I kept the movement slow for as long as I could, I wanted this exquisite moment to last as long as possible, but my desire, and hers, wouldn't allow that forever, and soon I needed more. I moved faster and faster, her moans getting louder and louder, until with one last thrust my whole body shook, she let out a squeal of pleasure and gripped me tight as we came together, and we both collapsed.

we lay there for some time, panting, enjoying the moment. She lifted her head from my neck and rested her forehead against mine. We kissed again. She looked me in the eye, and for the first time in all our encounters, she said something.

"I love you"

I was stunned, I didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe she had said it. But at the same time, I know it was completely true, and I knew I felt the same.

"I love you" I said back to her. and despite the darkness I could see a beautiful wide smile break across her face, I think she had been worried that I didn't feel the same for her as she did for me. She kissed me deeply and squeezed me tighter than ever before, with more meaning than ever before. She got out of my bed, still moist from our energetic love. She pulled on her panties and sleeping shirt, gave me one last look back, with a giant smile across her face, opened the door and left.

I lay there shocked as I tried to listen to the almost silent footsteps going back to her room, but the sound of my heart beating in my ears was too loud to hear anything, even the squeak of her closing door.

I couldn't believe what she had said to me. I couldn't believe I has said it back! But I knew then that it was true. I did love her, more that that, I was completely in love with her. I was in love with my sister.

I just didn't know which one...