The Visitor Ch. 08

Story Info
Slowly losing my mind to this dominant man.
2.5k words
4.51
29.7k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continued story of my experience with an online master that became a reality.

*****

He knelt in front of me pulling me closer to him as I whimpered through fresh tears, my fight seemingly gone out of me. Why oh why didn't I just kick him away then, why didn't I push him over, run out of the door, run, hide. I couldn't call the police, I knew I couldn't do that, I couldn't scream for help, they'd just take one look at me looking like that and think I was, I, I was, well a pervert, a sissy, a, a, a, gay man arguing with my lover, it would be merely a domestic in their eyes and they would smirk and laugh at me, I couldn't stand that humiliation. Anyway I was too scared to move, too weak and oh my god, I admit it, I felt too submissive to him, he had control over me and we both knew it. He slipped the metal ring around my stem, beneath my testicles, closing it tighter and tighter until it clicked shut gripping me painfully. The shiny curiously shaped silver tube with its odd little hole at the end was in his hand, hardly more than an inch long, I trembled to the core at the thought of it.

He wriggled it over me, squeezing my testicles painfully at any sign of a stupid arousal until he had crammed me into it, pushing it closer and closer to the ring, pushing enclosing me tightly, oh so tightly until the pin slid between the two. I yelped in trembling whimpering terror, I couldn't survive like this, I couldn't, yet there was a pressure from that awful device tight against and beneath the head of it tickling me arousing me, making me tingle and throb at its unyielding touch. He screwed the pin in place with a curious tool until he seemed satisfied of its tightness then sat back on his heels to look at me. He could see from the expression on my face the feelings it was already giving me, the feelings I was battling with, my knees coming together my thighs closing around almost hiding my silver clad...clit.

"Don't worry Leanne, it's designed to keep you aroused, wait until we put the vibe bullet in it you'll love that, but for now, you'll get used to it as it is, just think it's my hand continuously tickling you there"

I whimpered loudly, my eyes closing as I battled with the mixture of pain and humiliating excitement it was giving me.

"I have plenty of other types we can try for fun too, even one which actually slips down inside your clit which I'm sure you'll love."

My head was screaming no, but I couldn't concentrate to speak I was just trying to stop myself from wriggling my thighs and my bum, which the horrible thing seemed to be making me want to do, in reaction to the feelings it was creating within me.

Turning he lifted her off the bed and standing her up he undressed her, as he would a woman, murmuring to her addressing her with my wife's name as he did so. He undid her skirt which he pushed over her hips, dropping it to the floor, rubbing himself erotically against her as he did. Slowly he proceeded to remove her clothes one by one in front of me, each time making a point of showing me what he had removed from my wife until she was naked.

"Kiss her Leanne, kiss your naked wife"

Struggling with my senses, my clit throbbing and buzzing in its tiny prison, I couldn't stop myself, I hadn't taken my eyes off them since he had lifted her off the bed. I tiptoed forward in a stupid, idiotic submissive reaction to his order and again found her in my arms, that rude tongue still sticking out at me.

"Hold your wife Leanne, kiss her and tell her you're sorry."

In a dream, I held her as he pushed her against me, her breasts against mine, the sheer material of my nightie all that was between us, my maddening nipples itching, wanting, as they touched hers. Stupidly I kissed her, holding her tightly, foolishly sucking her thick tongue again.

"Tell her Leanne, tell her you're sorry."

"I'm sorry" I whimpered softly, my voice sounding idiotically childish.

"I think I will pierce your tongue Leanne, men will love you lisping in that sexy little voice of yours."

A pulse was throbbing in my temple, the horror rising inside me again, my face flushed, "Nooo, nooo, please nooo." I squeeked

"Yes, Leanne, oh yes, you have no choice, I am going to pierce your little tongue, they'll love it when you lisp. Now kiss her again."

Whimpering and tearful, as much frustrated with my own foolish aroused submissiveness as my hatred for him, I kissed her again, stupidly murmuring sorry to her between kisses as I did so. I heard him pull a chair over from its place in the corner, terrified at what evil he had planned next.

"Tell her you're a gay sissy Leanne, tell your wife you're a gay sissy."

I glanced at him, pleading with my eyes, don't make me do this.

"Tell her!" His shout made me jump.

"Sorry, sorry" I whimpered frightened by his explosion.

"Look at her and tell her, you slut."

I looked at her, into that face with the piercing green eyes and that protruding tongue.

"I, I, I'm a, a, a gay sissy" I whispered

"Say her name, tell your wife properly Leanne."

I looked at him beseechingly, but his glare was enough, blushing deeply, my heart fluttering like a wildly beating wing in my chest, I looked at her again, looked into her eyes, those piercing eyes.

"Hazel, I I I am a a g gay sissy love."

"Good girl, now kneel there" taking her from me, he pointed to the floor in front of the chair.

Unwillingly, in nervous embarrassment I knelt as he sat her in the chair beside me.

"Now let's show her that you really are a gay sissy Leanne, let's show her what gay sissies do"

I looked up at him feeling very afraid and confused, stupidly embarrassed by being made to kneel in front of them like this. He adjusted her position on the chair.

"There your wife can see you properly now, she can sit and watch what a gay sissy her husband really is."

I glanced over at her naked lolling in the chair, those piercing green eyes seeming to be looking straight at me. I shivered yet my face was burning, my body trembling in an emotional hell, wanting it to stop, wanting him to just take her away and get out of my life. I sensed rather than saw him standing in front of me, the noise of his zipper like a knife cutting into my brain.

"This is what you want Leanne, isn't it? This is what you need." He pulled his already stiff member out inches from my face.

"Tea time, my little gay slut, time to feed you with your Masters seed again isn't it Leanne? Time to pump more of my sperm into your stomach, build up my genetic being throughout your body's cells, make you become more and more mine Leanne." He laughed that horrible laugh of his, the head of his cock almost touching my lips.

I looked up at him tears welling up in my eyes again.

"Please nooo, please nooo." I whimpered.

"Yes Leanne, oh yes" he laughed, his cock stiffening fully erect even as he did so, his whole domination of me obviously exciting him hugely.

"Now kiss my Cock, slut, show your wife, how much you love to suck cock."

He rubbed it against my lips as I rocked evasively back on my heels, its kiss hot and wet, I opened my mouth to beg him once again to please stop this, to let me go, but my voice was chocked off in a gasp as he took advantage of my open lips and he thrust forward between them into my poor defenceless mouth.

"Now suck me, you gay slut"

I gagged trying my best to use my tongue to stop him, bringing my hands up to his hips to try to push him away, my clit locked in that tiny shiny hell was throbbing uncontrollably its pressure against me and suddenly I was lost. Unable to concentrate anymore, almost as a reaction I was sucking him in stupid submission, my hands turning soft on his thighs as he slipped his around behind my head pulling me onto him.

"Good girl, good girl, that's it, suck your Master's cock, show Hazel, show your wife, show her how much you love it, see Hazel, see how your husband loves sucking cock, she can't get enough of it can she, she doesn't want cunt anymore she is only interested in cock now, you can see what a gay sissy she is."

His words fuelled my humiliation fuelled my submission, his cock slipping deeper into my mouth into my throat as I gasped for air on his throbbing twitching erection, his shining wet mushroom head in my throat, his eye opening.

"Swallow my seed slut swallow my cum, show your wife how much you want a man to fill you, show her how much of a gay sissy you are." Suddenly his hot jets were spurting down my throat as I whimpered choking, consuming, tears were stinging my eyes, yet my throbbing clit was dribbling in its prison, dribbling onto my bare feet, hating yet accepting, I was surely lost.

He pulled his wilting manhood from my mouth with a rude plop, as if to say I've had my pleasure, now I can carry on.

"You can see hazel, you've lost your husband, he only loves cock now, he loves men, dreams of men"

I cowered in abject misery, looking at the floor shamefaced, ashamed, humiliated and embarrassed. Why oh why had I sucked him so readily, why hadn't I pushed him away, told him to F off. I was adamant in my mind, I'm not gay, I am not. Yet I'd sucked him, yet I'd cum a stupid dribble over my feet, I was more and more confused, hating him, hating myself, hating the world. I was crying, great heaving sobs, it seemed I was crying now more readily than I'd ever cried in my life, tears coming more easily than they had ever come, I just sat there and sobbed my heart out feeling broken and lost.

He brought the glass of water to me then, tablets in his hand.

"Come on baby, take these, I'll look after you, come on"

I took the tablets without question, still sobbing, allowing him to help me to my feet and lead me over to the bed, where he pulled back the duvet.

"In you get baby." He actually sounded concerned.

I got miserably into bed and he pulled the duvet back over me.

"Go to sleep baby girl" his voice was soft, as he walked over to the window and drew the curtains, the cool shade lulling and easing the throbbing pain in my head, my eyes shut in an emotional exhaustion, shutting out the horror as I drifted off to sleep.

I almost slept right through that night, the darkness wrapping me in a cloak of comfort, half waking only once in a sort of dream when I thought I heard noises in the house. It was curious, small sounds at first, was someone breaking in? I was disorientated, no idea where I was, thinking I was in our bedroom as usual. I listened hard, eyes still closed, then realised what the noises were, it sounded like someone was having sex. My mind buzzed drunkenly, who could it be, where was the sound coming from? In my half dreamlike state I thought I recognised it, It almost sounded like my wife, I could have sworn that it was her voice, her moans and sighs, distinctive as she climaxed, the sounds seemingly going on and on and on. My heart began pounding at the thought, a jealousy starting to course through my veins. I finally forced my weary eyes open, I had to find out, I whispered her name softly, for fear of waking her up. "Hazel" struggling to lift my head a little I looked beside me she lay there quietly, as she always did, soundlessly sleeping. It must have been a dream all along. I relaxed feeling my heart still beating hard, yet with a tingle of arousal, thinking how much I loved wet dreams like that. Then the darkness and that deep drugged induced sleep sucked me in and claimed me once again.

The call, the shake of my shoulder dragged my weary wandering soul back from its peaceful rest, the realisation of who it was sending my heart into fearful unbelieving palpitations.

"Wake up you lazy little slut, you've got a busy day ahead of you." I opened my eyes in shocked horror to see he was no dream.

" I've brought you a drink, drink it up, then get into that shower and get yourself clean and smelling nice" I sat up groggily suddenly aware that my boobs seemed to have grown even larger during the night, they were more than noticeable now, they were in the way. I gasped, a hundred thoughts and feelings racing through me as I struggled to come to terms with what he'd evilly done to me, yet it was what he had made me beg for in our on line chats. He walked around to the other side of the bed as I slurped at the drink, trying to clear my head.

"We'd better get your wife up to, hadn't we? After all she doesn't want to be in the way does she?" Before I could react He pulled back the quilt from her sleeping form and I gasped in shock and stupid realisation to see the doll, her eyes blue and piercing looking at me, her tongue hidden somehow in her mouth. I could have screamed, my eyes popping out of my head, he was grinning at me.

"I presume the happy couple slept well?" He laughed that awful laugh, then he pulled her out of the bed. She was dressed in a pair of men's cotton pyjamas white with blue stripes, he stood her up, and slipping his hand between her legs he kissed her on her lips whilst he moved his fingers.

"I hope you slept well Hazel, now your gay sissy husband has a busy day ahead so perhaps you can wait in the kitchen." He went out of the door with her, cackling rudely as he did, then he looked back at me.

"Shower now Leanne and quick about it."