The Visitor Ch. 09

Story Info
My Hateful Visitor forces me into humiliating gay sex.
7.1k words
4.54
40.6k
20

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of the story of my foolish submission to an online Master, who actually became my visitor and all the things that happened as a result. It describes how I slid further and further under his control, by his use of drugs, heavy persuasion and as he is a doctor, the changes he made to my body to prevent my escape from him.

This particular episode contains descriptions of enforced gay sex, if this material offends you, or if you are a minor, then please do not read on. This is very much an adult only description.

I have tried throughout this whole story to describe my inner most feelings at each moment as they happened, please excuse my repetitions they are my poor way of trying to convey the depth of my feelings.

**************

The mood of utter shame and despondency drew over me like a black cloak. I'd somehow convinced myself that it had all been a dream, a wet dream and all would be normal again in the morning. I looked down at my boobs, full, peeping through the curtain of translucent material of my stupid baby doll nightie. My nipples dark and semi erect puckering it almost begging to be touched. A tear of frustration escaped my eyes, why, why, oh why?

I slipped out of my warm safe bed and with a heavy heart I headed into the shower. I knew it was useless trying the bedroom door, anyway where could I go dressed like this. The water was a cascade of warmth enveloping me, the shower cream a froth of soft scented bubbles over my smooth skin. The waxing he had persuaded me to stupidly agree to the week before in humiliating arousal had no grow back as yet. I washed myself trying to avoid my own tempting breasts, but they were begging, I was begging until it was unavoidable and I couldn't stand to ignore them any more, suddenly my soapy hands were all over them. Lifting, caressing smoothing, circling my nipples which were already erect, demanding, begging attention, until I was almost swooning under that steaming waterfall. My penis clit in its tiny silver prison throbbing, begging release, making me frustratingly wriggle my smooth thighs about it.

His voice, a sharp bark broke me from my trance, my heart leaping, the knot tightening in my stomach at the sound.

"Come on slut, you've had long enough in there now, what are you doing playing with yourself? Get a move on and get out here."

Reluctantly, nervously and wrapped in the fluffy pink towel he had left there for me, I finally emerged from the bathroom. He was dressed quite casually, shirt and chinos and he stood there with his hands on his hips.

"About time sissy, now get dressed." He gesticulated at the bed where a new clean equally revealing sheer black baby doll nightie with red piping at its hem, was draped, the matching panties, red bows at the hips, beside it on the bed.

My eyes opened wide. "But, but." I began, my little voice sounding so small.

"Don't argue with me slut." He interrupted in an angry flash, "I didn't say you could speak. Now do as I told you, get dressed NOW."

I jumped visibly at the last angry word and trembling nervously I dressed in the flimsy revealing garments. I was terrified of him, terrified of what terrible things he might do to me, yet my clit was throbbing in complete arousal in its tiny prison. Struggling to ignore that stupid foolish arousal, I started going over and over in my mind what I should do, push him away, push past him, knock him over, but in my heart I knew I just couldn't do it.

I finally stood there in front of him, a quivering mess in red faced humiliated embarrassment, my hands vainly trying to cover up my thinly veiled breasts and my imprisoned clit, so teasingly covered in that soft black translucency.

"Hands behind your back sissy." His voice was full of hidden menace and nervously I obeyed him, my stupid clit pulsing even as I did.

"Mmmmm," he grinned a lewd grin as he made a point of looking me up and down, knowing what the humiliation of it was doing to me.

Slowly he walked around behind me, making me twitch as he touched my trembling bum. His hands softly closed around my upper arms, feeling cool as they slid down them, gently stroking them, taking my wrists, lifting them up behind my back as I just stood there meekly trembling in that oh so idiotic foolish arousal.

The click came as a shock, bringing me back down to earth in a sudden realisation that he had tricked me. I gasped, tugging to free my wrists in a whimpering horror to be helpless, bound and vulnerable to him once again. Smiling wickedly he took my arm and pulled me reluctantly round to the chair by the dressing table pushing me down onto it. Moving swiftly and before my poor befuddled screaming brain could react he had my ankles tied to the legs of the chair, completing my captivity. I whimpered in fearful quivering jeopardy, the realisation of my total disablement sending my fluttering heartbeat into space.

"Now let's make you look sexy sissy." He murmured opening a case on the dressing table, before hissing in an almost Jeckyl and Hyde change to his demeanour. "Keep still or else slut."

For the next half an hour or so he worked on my face, first plucking my eyebrows as I whimpered terrified about how I'd look, fearful how long it would take them to grow back to normality. He took his time with my makeup, using brushes and mixtures until he was satisfied. Eyes, lashes, cheeks and lips, it lulled me, relaxing me by his touch.

I watched him feeling curiously quiet as he reached into his box, but when he brought out a frightening pliers like tool its sight brought me to my senses, my eyes opening wide in horror, what evil thing was this? Surely he wouldn't pull my teeth out, the terror was rising through my body, my face getting redder and redder. He smiled at me, seeing my reaction, then with his free hand he picked up a pair of large hooped earrings, the sort you would see a slut or a prostitute wearing and he dangled them in front of my eyes.

"Do you like them sissy? Don't you think they'll look pretty on you? These are quite special because when I've pierced your ears and fitted them, they'll dangle down and tickle your neck and you know how sensitive your neck is don't you sissy?"

My whimpered "Nooo, please nooo," stopped him for a second.

"What did I say slut?" and he pinched my left nipple hard making me squeal.

"Anymore from you and I'll do your nipples too." He ignored my tearful plea and proceeded with those dreadful slutty loops, his hand holding my head still, the sting and crunch of the pliers in my ears making me wince, the weight of the loops as he fixed them on me pulling down my lobes giving me the most curious and worryingly effeminate feel.

"Don't fret sissy, your tears wont upset your makeup, it's all waterproof and semi permanent, it's designed to last for at least a month before its faded enough to need redoing. Just imagine you will look sexy for your men all the time." And he laughed that terrible laugh of his as he saw my jerked reaction to his words.

The horror was in my expression, my mind screaming "noo , noo." Yet somewhere inside of me I still clung to the hope that it would never happen, this was all just his way of teasing me as he had done so many times when we had chatted on line. He would never do that to me, oh please god never.

The wig, blond and curled to my shoulders was a complete surprise too, the glue to my own closely shaved head, uncomfortable. Seemingly satisfied with his creation of my look, he reached and took something else out of his case and knelt in front of me. Pulling my hips forward towards him on the seat , he reached and tugged my gossamer black panties down enough to reveal the terrible silver tube imprisoning my poor trapped clit. I whimpered in embarrassment as he lifted the little tube slightly, the bullet was tiny, slipping perfectly into a groove beneath it, my legs trembling visibly as he tucked me back down hiding it completely. Then he pulled my oh so revealing panties back up with a gleeful smile.

"Now let's give it a little test sissy." He was as much talking to himself as to me. He pulled something the size of a small mobile phone from his pocket, then punched some buttons a few times. The vibrations through the head of my clit made me jump, as he adjusted the levels up and down and within minutes I was quivering on the verge of a teasingly, teasingly, edging, tightly imprisoned climax. The evil bastard could see from the expression on my face, from my body's twitching, my closeness and smiling wickedly he switched his evil, horrible, terrible, beautiful, beautiful machine off, leaving me whimpering on a frustrating, wanting, needing high.

He was smiling broadly then, "I think we can say that works can't we sissy? You will love it and want it so much, I promise, eventually you'll be begging me for it."

His words took minutes to sink in to my buzzing head and by the time the full horrible implication of his meaning had hit me he had freed my ankles and was pulling me to my feet.

"Nooo, nooo, please, you can't, please, please."

My silly little voice sounded higher pitched than ever, but he didn't answer me he just steered me back around to the bed, only pausing for a moment in front of the mirror to show me myself. The obvious slut that looked back at me was every certain type of man's wet dream, but I could only gasp in humiliated horror at what he'd done to me. Ignoring my whimpering and bound as I was with my wrists behind me, he pulled me around in front of him, easily flipping me onto my side on the bed.

"As you've been such a good girl this morning, I'm going to give you a nice present to get you in the mood for your first man."

He giggled as I whimpered trying to wriggle away from him. The silver box opened on the bed beside me, the syringe already loaded, the needle gleaming.

"Mmmm, I bet you can't wait, you're going to love him so much Leanne."

I felt his breath tickling me as he whispered in my ear. He picked up the strap and tightened it about my forearm as he had before.

A little voice was babbling "nooo, nooo, nooo, please , please nooo." Over and over, it was me.

"He'll love you for it Leanne." And the needle entered my arm, "here it comes my slut, here comes your fun."

His cackles were surely madness as he pushed the plunger home, withdrawing the needle and pulling the strap away in one swift movement. I was already twitching as he pushed me over onto my tummy, removing my cuffs, releasing my wrists before rolling me back onto my back. I lay there quite still, eyes wide looking at him, the arousal building more and more, the feeling of building adrenaline, of energy and excitement coursing through my bloodstream setting my body on mindless wanton fire. I saw him take out the controller then, I felt myself licking my lips as I stared at it panting, he pressed a button once and a soft gentle teasing buzz started in my clit almost immediately making me quiver in a tingling teasing begging want.

He went over to the door, I followed his every move, my heart beat increasing by the second. He opened it in what seemed like slow motion, the man who came in was much older than him, he was looking straight at me his eyes gleaming. Insanely I could see every movement of his tongue as he licked his lips, the bullet was buzzing and my clit was beginning to throb like crazy, my body trembling and the wanton feeling getting stronger and stronger. I could hear someone panting, it was me.

Then he was speaking, speaking to me, I couldn't understand what he was saying but he was saying my name, my sissy name, Leanne. He seemed undressed before I could think, his erect cock stiff and throbbing, Somehow I couldn't take my eyes off it, the panting was louder in my ears, my clit was buzzing stupidly, needy, I was wriggling. For some insane reason I've never felt so aroused in my life and all I could think about was his cock, it seemed to fill my mind. Then he was on the bed, he was kissing me, my penis clit was going crazy' driving me crazy and suddenly I couldn't stop myself and I was kissing him back.

I didn't know where my head was, this was wrong I'm not gay, I'm not, I know I'm not, but I was slowly losing my mind and suddenly I couldn't get enough and I was open mouthed kissing like a stupid slutty schoolgirl, his stiff tongue exploring rudely, his hands over my breasts, squeezing, stroking. My nipples stiff like thumbs, painfully wantonly crying out stiff, begging for his touch, his touch that was pulling chords deep down in my tummy driving me wild.

My body seemed super sensitive, every sensation like a fire driving me crazy. Suddenly my legs were apart, I don't know how, but he was between them still kissing me deeply, lying on me. His erection was hard against me rubbing me through my sheer panties. I was panting even louder now, I couldn't stop, was it me making that effeminate sexual whimpering as I was sucking on his kissing tongue? The feeling of his stiff heated erection against me making me tremble even more, it was so, so wrong, yet it was driving me wild.

Slowly, slowly, he was pulling my panties down, over my hips on, on, gently down my legs, the sensation like warm honey as he pulled them down, in an erotic slow motion. My legs were quivering at the feel as he pulled them off me, manipulating me until my legs were in the air and him on me again between them. With my last bastion of defence gone I could feel him against my bare nakedness, I could feel his heat, feel his stiffness, I was trembling, whimpering, I mustn't , I mustn't I'm not gay, I'm not,

But I couldn't stop myself wriggling against him. His face was close to mine, shining in his heated arousal. He was looking into my eyes, I could see the fine hairs in his nose, I was trying to look away. I could feel his hands slip down strong on my hips gripping me tightly. Ohh god ohh god, ohh god, my heartbeat was sky rocketing. I could feel his heat against my trembling bum, my cheeks spreading to his stiffness, the touch of his shining wet head at the mouth of my hot puckered anus, the mouth of my quivering pussy.

I should have been pushing him off then, crossing my legs, protecting, hiding myself, but insanely I couldn't control myself and I couldn't stop myself wriggling against his gentle thrust, all the time my whimpering loud in my ears. It was all lighting a stupid, insane, wrong, fire deep within me as it kissed me there. He was taking his time, rubbing himself gently against me, teasing me, moistening me with his juices, making me beg for it and idiotically I was. I was searching for his erection, wriggling continually in response to his teasing touch, every sensation a hundred times greater than anything I'd ever felt before. He was clever, brilliant, wonderful, gentle enjoying every second of his debasement of me and wrongly, wrongly, I wanted him.

He opened me slowly then, pushing harder, my puckered pussy used to the dildos my online master had made me use had crazily stupidly unknowingly prepared me and almost against my will, I felt myself easily opening, feeling myself sucking in his mushroom head. His size making me gasp a quivering high pitched moan as it hurt my virginal sphincter, momentarily I felt like I was being split in two, my tiny sissy voice a painful whimpering moan. He seemed to know, seemed aware of my pain, withdrawing, then softly entering, then withdrawing and entering, repeating it over and over, just his head sliding inside me each time.

I was unaware that my hands were holding his wrists, clinging tightly to him, I don't know how he sensed my ease, perhaps it was because I had relaxed and foolishly started to wriggle onto him again, but as that pain changed, my stupid puckered pussy started to throb in rhythm to that frustrating buzzing in my penis clit, an insane yearning growing within me. He held me there unmoving as I squirmed, my eyes closed, my panting harder, my body trembling, begging him, then and only then he slowly began to move, slowly deeper and deeper into me, every inch making me moan until he was fucking me with deep long strokes, his full testicles smacking against me with every thrust. I could hear a someone moaning loudly somewhere, she was having sex, I could hear her begging for more, hear my sissy voice pitched high begging wanting, hear his animal grunting with every thrust.

My legs wrapped tightly around his waist, my ankles crossed behind him, wanting it, pulling him deeper into me. I could feel him inside me, his cock stiff and throbbing in my tummy, I wanted to cum, my pulsing imprisoned clit begging for climax, I wanted it, I needed it, I was wet, my clit dribbling down onto his thrusting hardness. Lying on me again, he crushed me beneath his heavy body as he fucked me, kissing me again, kissing me hard, tongue ramming dominant kisses as he fucked me and I suddenly felt so submissive to him, I felt like a complete slut, a complete gay slut, ohhhh God I was such a gay slut every part of my body aroused, giving him everything, wanting him to take me, my moans loud as I became his.

He seemed to grow stiffer then, bigger, more rigid inside me, I was almost screaming in my arousal, his hands were on my breasts, squeezing them, his fingers finding my nipples, pinching them pulling them as he increased his speed.

I was panting words desperately, "oh fuck me, oh fuck me oh huhuhu fuck me," lost in a homosexual craziness.

I could hear his voice loudly then too, "your mine now Leanne, your mine."

Suddenly he thrust deeper and stopped, I could feel a jet of fire deep in my tummy, he held me tight then, holding himself deep inside me as he spurted jet after jet into me, his sightless monster, its mouth open wide ejaculating wave after wave of his semen flooding, searching, coupling, trying to breed me. My legs still tightly wrapped around him as I sobbed in an unstoppable submission to him.

He lay there then, on me, in me, his weight imprisoning me, his sweat trickling down over me, mixing with my own perspiration, his hot sweaty hands still holding me as he squeezed the last drops of his semen into me. His breath coming in coarse gasps against my face as his dribbling sated manhood, having delivered its seed into me, slowly softened and eventually wilting slipped from me, leaving me feeling stupidly, insanely lost.

I lay there panting under him, I don't know if I'd come on not, if I had it was like no other climax I'd ever had, curiously the bullet was still buzzing at my penis clit and confusingly I still felt highly aroused by it, somehow insanely wanting it to continue. He felt me wriggling beneath him and smiled lewdly at me, before he rolled himself off me to stand up beside the bed. He took a tissue from a box I hadn't noticed before on the bedside table and wiped his cock, looking at me laying there quivering, legs still akimbo, as he did so, then using the same tissue, wet with his juices, he slid his hand between my legs, embarrassingly wiping me there with it as he leaned over to give me a final kiss on my lips. Idiotically not in control, I couldn't help myself but I responded like a submissive girl, giving him little puckered kisses in return.

He stood then smiling as he dressed, me watching his every move, seeing the last sight of his wilted cock as he pulled his pants up over it. He finished dressing quickly before looking down at the floor again and picking up my panties almost as a last thought, he threw them over my tiny glinting silver chastity .

"Good girl Leanne, I can hardly wait until next time, it was worth every penny."

He had turned and left the room even before the words had filtered into my sexually buzzing still drug fuelled brain, I didn't understand, it made my head hurt to think, so I contented myself with putting my panties back on and foolishly straightening my nightie as I lay back against the pillow, to wriggle to the feel of that unstoppable bullet.

12