The Visitor Ch. 10

Story Info
My foolish mistake Finally completely entrapped by him.
7.9k words
4.68
24.8k
12

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I slept for, how long my poor battered mind floated in the warm sea of mindless contentment, before I came to. I stretched yawning, my body feeling stiff and strangely aching. All the memories of those things that I'd been subjected to were still a distant dream, until the realisation that I was still dressed in that horrible adult baby dress brought me to my senses, memories rushing back into my head in a horrified rush of humiliated embarrassment.

I rolled over climbing out of the bed, my only thoughts to rip off those horrible clothes and starting with that dreadful disgusting nappy. Foolishly I didn't even think about the fact that the satin mittens had somehow disappeared while I was asleep, I was just concerned in getting those things off. The frilly pants were followed in one by those plastic pants and then I ripped the tabs free to rid myself of that disgusting nappy, shocked by its weight as it came free and fell to the floor. Tottering slightly my bottom feeling cool in the air, I made my way into the en suite and sat on the loo, a chance to relieve myself and to let my mind relax for a second. After sitting there for a few minutes, feeling disgusted with myself, I began to search around that beastly dress, searching for buttons or a zip or fastening of some sort to get myself free of it.

There was nothing in the front except silly satin pink ruffles so I struggled to investigate behind my back and behind my neck, surely there was an end of a zip or button or something there. The more I struggled the more frustrated I became I just couldn't seem to find the fastener anywhere. With a horrible embarrassed frustration growing, I took to tugging at it, pulling on those short puffed sleeves, the fear of being seen in it fuelling my building heartbeat at that awful humiliation. The satin made my hands slip, my grip poor and crazily, my strength seemed to have deserted me, if you have ever tried to rip and item of clothing off you, you might understand my feelings. Apart from the strength needed to rip the material, there is also the stupid idiotic in born thing of not tearing your clothes. I gave up with a frustrated sob and just sat there foolishly on the loo. After a few moments I pulled myself back together after all, I wasn't doing any good just sitting here feeling sorry for myself.

I got up and went back into the bedroom and going across to the window, I drew the curtain back a little to peer out. It was twilight, perhaps late evening, the light gone out of the day, the shadows of the evening growing longer. I listened, listened carefully, it was deadly quiet, and no sound could be heard at all, not even a creak of a floorboard or distant voice. I tiptoed over to the door, the quiet making me behave quietly too, it made me feel foolish and a bit vulnerable in that bloody dress and with my lack of pants. I tried the handle, hopefully. It was locked, but I rattled it harder in my frustration, then shouting, "Hey, hey, hello?" the silence was deafening, it was obvious no one was there.

I stood for a few seconds almost wringing my hands, then settling myself again, I tried to sort out a plan in my head. Look in the cupboards for some clothes, I knew I had left some of my old decorating clothes in the cupboards somewhere. I started on the wardrobes, but they were empty, then the chest of drawers where he had taken nighties and panties from, my heart was pounding stupidly as I opened them one by one but they too were empty, in a stupid way I was disappointed, what an idiot I am. As for my old clothes they were not anywhere to be seen. What to do? What to do? I looked at the chair, thinking perhaps I could pick it up and use it to break the window, but after struggling to get it up with its legs balanced on the dressing table, I realised that there was no way I had the strength to throw it at the window. I searched then, searched for something, anything, that I could use to break the dam window, but all I found was a hairbrush and that only tapped it, foolishly, I did try.

I attempted to calm myself and set out to explore each part of the room to try and find what he might have left or missed. I suddenly noticed that there was a cupboard, like a sideboard against the wall opposite the end of the bed, on top of which was a sort of large television, they were new, they weren't mine, I don't know why I hadn't noticed them before, I think it was because I was so stressed, focussed on the way I was dressed and the thought of trying to escape. I looked closer, the television didn't have any switches or buttons on it, it was just a monitor and it stood on a wooden box. On the front of the wooden box there was a funny amateur looking square button, below it there was one word, it said ON. It was all so wired but I could feel my curiosity growing as I looked at the cupboard below the monitor, there were a pair of doors on the front of it.

Trembling slightly I opened the doors a little to peep inside. On the shelf inside was another wooden box, larger this time and from what I could see it had a hinged lid and a keyhole on the front. I opened the doors fully and reaching in, totally curious now, I pulled it out off the shelf. It was heavier than I expected and I nearly dropped it. On top of the box was an envelope which nearly slid off onto the floor as I struggled with the it.

Carefully I carried the box and the envelope back onto the bed and there tried to open the box, it didn't budge, it was obviously locked. I went back to the cupboard to search for a key just in case I had missed it and after about five minutes of looking, both in the cupboard and in the drawers and bedside cabinet, I returned to the box and picked up the envelope. It seemed too thin to have a key in, it was unaddressed and just had one sheet of paper folded inside it. I opened it feeling nervous, yet stupidly a little excited too. There were three words on the piece of paper "Switch it ON."

I looked across at the monitor, my heart fluttering as I sat there just looking at it, debating in my head, should I or shouldn't I? In the end I thought, well if something awful comes on I can always switch it off again, I got off the bed and going over to the unit I switched it on.

The screen greyed then flickered lighter and I returned to my bed to watch what would happen. The screen brightened in a few minutes and then a large pink framed text box appeared in the centre of the screen, it was empty to start and then words began to appear almost as if someone was typing them.

"Good evening Leanne, I am glad you've made the right decision and switched me on. This is an interactive computer program, it is similar to the on line chat that you have with your Master, except that instead of answering by typing, certain objects will answer for you. Don't worry about how it works, only that it does, I cannot hear you so do not bother trying to talk to me. This program is for your entertainment and fun whilst you are alone, you will find it thrilling and exciting and if you agree and do what you are told, then in the end you will get your reward. You were obviously curious enough to find the play box and the note which you have responded to obediently, now I expect that you want to find the key to your play box?"

"The key is taped under the drawer in your bedside cabinet, get it now. I will know when you insert the key in the lock."

Trembling a little, a thrill of foolish excitement going through me, I pulled out the drawer and groped beneath it, as the program had said, the key was taped beneath it. I peeled the tape back and released the key and taking it with a shaking hand I inserted it in the lock.

The screen beeped, it was a loud beep that made me jump. "When you open your play box the program will begin."

I was trembling, stupidly trembling and then suddenly I felt foolish, after all it's only a stupid computer program. The box unlocked smoothly and I lifted the lid in an idiotically hasty movement.

Inside I could see folds of translucent latex, it sparked a pang of foolish excitement in my tummy and reaching in gently I touched it. The feel of the soft latex created a buzz deep inside me and slowly I removed it from the box, the material unfolding as I did so. There in my trembling hands were a pair of latex knickers, quite sheer and see through and inside them I could see a gleaming stiff dildo moulded into their form. My heart started thumping like an express train, my face feeling flushed, a thrill of insane excitement going through me.

The screen beeped again and again I jumped at the sound

"You love them don't you Leanne? Feel them, slide your fingers over them."

I did so, I was unable to stop myself, the latex felt so, so sexy.

"Mmmm aren't they exciting Leanne, touch them against your cheek, you want them don't you?"

Stupidly I was touching the soft smooth sexy material against my cheek, it smelt so heady so exciting. I couldn't stop myself putting them right under my nose and inhaling, my head was suddenly buzzing, I felt high, my insides throbbing In a mad arousal.

"Breath into them Leanne, smell their perfume, inhale their scent."

I was doing just that, unable to stop myself, the aroma making my head feel light, making all my erogenous zones buzz at once.

"Open them Leanne, put them over your face and breathe in that wonderful scent, breathe deeply, let the aroma lift you."

I opened them unable to think straight putting them over my face, the dildo millimetres from my lips, the smell, the mixture of latex and that sweet almost chemical perfume so intoxicating, I could almost feel myself getting high on it.

"Kiss the cock Leanne, kiss the cock, you know you want to, you know you need to, kiss the cock Leanne, do it now."

The words were distorted by the sheer latex but I knew what they said, knew what they were telling me. I looked straight at the dildo, it was so beckoning, I couldn't help myself, that wonderful pungent perfume seeping into every nerve of my brain and suddenly I found myself foolishly kissing and sucking it.

Eventually gasping, quivering all over, In an effort to stop myself, I pulled my head free of it, my face hot and flushed with perspiration.

"You love it don't you Leanne, you love it. Look in the box there is a tube, take it out."

I was unable to think straight anymore, the weird arousal a buzz of sensations all over my body.

"Open it Leanne, smell it, taste a little on your finger."

I did so with pounding heart, squeezing a tiny blob onto my finger tip before foolishly bringing it up to my panting mouth. It was almost tasteless yet somehow it had a mild suggestion of sweetness, stupidly, almost unstoppably, I began to suck my finger, sliding it into my mouth and over my tongue. It felt weird, the merest suggestion of a coating making my lips and tongue suddenly begin to feel numb, it was such an erotic feeling making my head buzz even more and my poor entrapped clit began to scream for my touch.

"Squeeze some onto the cock Leanne."

I was totally lost, unable to think for myself anymore, foolishly following the instructions on the screen as they appeared.

"Wank the cock with the cream Leanne, make it all nice and slippy."

In seconds I was wanking the cock, my hand enclosing its girth as I rubbed it up and down, the cream covering its surface making it shiny and wet, the sensation almost as if I was stroking myself making me quiver in sexual ecstasy.

"Stand up by your bed Leanne."

Slipping my legs over the side, I obeyed and stood there lost in my mindless arousal.

"Good girl Leanne, you want to wear your knickers don't you? You want to feel that gorgeous soft latex against your skin don't you Leanne?"

I stupidly gasped yes to no one, my hands trembling as I held the knickers, they felt wonderful, looking so erotic right down to the latex frill at the hems of the legs.

"Put them on Leanne, put your knickers on, slip them over your feet, pull them up your legs Leanne, feel that latex as it caresses you Leanne, don't be afraid you know you can always take them back off if you don't like them, now put them on like a good girl Leanne."

My heart in my throat, mechanically I slipped my feet into them, slowly drawing them up my legs, quivering to the sensations as they clung erotically to my smooth skin.

"Higher Leanne, pull them up higher."

Panting short quick breaths I pulled them up further, the latex slipping up over my legs, the dildo moving about inside them, touching my inner thigh, touching higher and higher as I pulled them further and further up.

"Put the cock against you Leanne, you know you want it, push it against your pussy."

I was wriggling now, the head of the slick dildo suddenly against my puckered pussy tickling me there.

"Pull your knickers up Leanne, pull them right up, you know you want to feel them tight around your bum."

I felt weak, whimpering, foolishly aroused unable to stop myself pulling up harder and harder on the thickened almost belted waistband of those latex knickers, the dildo pushing harder against me as I did so, until with a gasp I felt myself opening to its pressure. It slipped deep into me easily, almost too easily, filling me more and more as I whimperingly, unstoppably, pulled the knickers further and further into place. I gave an uncontrollable highly charged moan as it eventually clung tightly over me, enveloping me, the thickened waistband almost shrinking into place around my waist as I released it.

I stood there lost in sexual sensation, my breath coming in those short panting gasps, fully aroused.

"Good girl Leanne, that feels lovely doesn't it? Your beautiful knickers clinging to you, a cock deep inside you, doesn't that feel good? Here is a little present as you've been such a good girl."

There was a short vibration deep inside me, it made me tremble and my legs go weak, but it stopped almost as soon as it had started.

"That was nice wasn't it Leanne and if you are a good girl I will do it to you again, now get back on the bed and look back in your play box."

Gently, I got back on my bed, sitting carefully, aware that the dildo would be pushed further into me as I sat, the feeling making me groan. Leaning over, easing the pressure, I looked in the box, inside there was a layer of tissue paper. I removed it and under I saw two single black leather cuffs with a short chain and clip dangling from each.

"Aren't they exciting Leanne? Take them out."

My heart was indeed pounding at the sight, they were so erotic their very appearance reeking of bondage. I took them out my palms sweaty my fingers quivering as I touched them, the leather stiff and strong, the steel buckles gleaming, the chain cold, its fine links coiling like a serpent against me as it touched me.

"Slip them around your ankles Leanne, feel them against your skin."

Shaking I wrapped them, one at a time around my ankles, the leather cool and strong.

"Fasten the buckles Leanne, you know you want to. They are, only buckles Leanne, you can undo them whenever you like. Fasten the buckles Leanne, you know how they make you feel."

With trembling fingers I began to do up the buckles, after all, the computer was right, there was no real threat, all I had to do was undo them if I was worried.

"Tighter Leanne, do them tighter."

My nipples were fully erect now, the arousal coursing through me as I secured the buckles pulling them tightly round my ankles. As I finished I felt a quick buzz of vibration inside me but this time it was together with a buzz from the evil bullet that was still a part of that terrible imprisonment of my penis clit, it made me gasp and wriggle, feeding my arousal in a want of more.

"When you've finished it will buzz longer Leanne, you want that don't you? Now look at the bottom of your bed."

I did want it, the program had my head in its control and I could hardly think straight anymore. I looked at the bottom of the bed in a dazed wanting stupor.

"There is a metal tube across the bottom of the bed Leanne."

There was indeed a black metal tube, it was fixed across, somehow clamped down to the legs at its ends. There were two slots in the tube along its length, each going from near the middle to the end. In each slot at their innermost ends were two metal rings.

"You can see the lovely shiny rings Leanne, take the chain from your left ankle and clip it to the left ring Leanne. Don't worry, you can always unclip it after Leanne."

My clit was throbbing madly, nipples tingling insanely, I couldn't stop myself wriggling forward and clipping the chain to the ring, my breathing showing my thrill as I did so.

"Good girl, now the right one Leanne."

I was doing the right one even as the words appeared.

"Good girl, now wriggle back up the bed, pull your little chains tight, see how good that makes you feel."

In a daze I wriggled back, the chains tightening as I did, until they were holding my ankles in place. I was rewarded by another buzzing vibration through my sex, this time for longer, leaving me in total lost quivering arousal when it stopped, ready to do anything for it to continue.

"Look in your play box Leanne, move the next layer of tissue."

Trembling, my head buzzing, I reached over, removing another layer of tissue. I gasped at what I'd revealed, it was a black rubber penis gag, one end a strange shaped block, the other unmistakably a soft pliant penis. Attached to it were two short black elastic belts, a push clip on the end of one and its receptor on the end of the other.

"Pick it up Leanne, pick it up and feel it."

My heart was in my throat, my fingers running over the smooth soft exciting rubber.

"Kiss it Leanne, you know you want to, kiss it."

Quivering I brought it to my lips, I just couldn't stop myself, it was so sexy so erotic, I kissed it gently.

"Lick it Leanne, lick it."

I touched it with my tongue it tasted strange an almost bitter sweetness, it made my tongue tingle and suddenly I was licking it more and then it was in my mouth and I was sucking it, my tongue feeling numb against it.

"That's it Leanne, suck it, suck it there's a good girl, now fasten the ties behind your head, clip the ends together, you know you want to, you know you need to, don't worry, you can easily undo it."

Trembling and gurgling in my arousal I foolishly pulled the elastic tight behind my head, the click of the fastening making me moan stupidly into it. The buzz in my sex started again, going on for a little longer this time, building my arousal more before frustratingly stopping again.

"Good girl Leanne, now reach into your play box and see what else is in there."

I was so aroused now, I didn't need any persuasion and I quickly pulled away the last of the tissue, what I revealed sent my senses into a buzzing trembling high. These were rubber covered hand cuffs, separated by what looked like a solid rubber bar that held them about twelve inches apart.

"They are so sexy aren't they Leanne? Look at them Leanne, just imagine how they will feel."

The buzz, buzzed gently at my clit again, I was so aroused, I was shaking holding them.

"Don't worry Leanne, there is no key hole, they only have little leavers that release them, try one on your left wrist, try it now Leanne."

I pushed the little rubber covered leaver on the left cuff and it sprang open, then quivering uncontrollably I rested my left wrist in it and with a little whimper I closed it hearing it click shut, tight around my wrist. The feeling was indescribable my sex tingling madly at the submissive feel it was giving me.

"Now unlock it again Leanne."

Trembling nervously I pressed the leaver and the cuff sprang open again, I found myself panting yet feeling a certain security in knowing I could get out of it again.