The Visitor (Starring Shania Twain)

Story Info
Sexy Shania shows her naughty side.
2.2k words
3.91
64.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction... Do not try this at home, or you'll end up in a very nasty prison facility.

Feedback is welcomed... Enjoy.

* * * * *

It was late. A cool breeze blew in from the slightly opened bedroom window. Shania Twain grabs a towel from the rack and dries off her long brown hair.

"Oh goodness," Shania says, detecting a small v shaped patch of skin. Shania tightens the vanilla colored strap of her bathrobe and exits the bathroom.

"Downtime," Shania sighs, sliding inside the thick beige cover that covered her bed during the day. Her head hits the pillow and then her shoulders relax. Her eyes close and then open. She feels the string of her robe as it loosens and for a moment she's worried about her window. Thankfully, it's closed. Enough people lusted after her body, she didn't't need to give the neighbors a free peak.

Outside, Rosemarie looks at the autographed picture of her idle. She licks her lips, feels a tingle in her crotch. An image pops into her mind, real as anything. Rosemarie is squeezing Shania's tits from behind and they feel so soft in her tiny hands

"Fuck," Rosemarie whispers. Her eyes open and her mind refocuses on the task at hand. There's a dim light coming from the second floor window, the one in the center.

"Take what you want," Rosemarie whispers, tightening the grip on the black bag that she's holding in her left hand. She looks left and then right, and she sees the trees. They're swaying gently in the distance.

Rosemarie grips the black bag. She takes small baby steps towards the tiny concrete walkway, the one that leads to the front door. She looks at the wooden guard, the one that stands in the way of her destiny.

In truth, there was nothing to be afraid of. Shania had just come off the road and she never used the burglar alarm when she got off the road. Rosemarie had studied her subject well. She had read up on Shania's idiosyncrasies.

Rosemarie goes into her bag, pulls out a small pocket knife. It gleams in the darkness. Rosemarie looks around. She places the tip of the knife between the tumbler and the catch.

"Come on baby," she giggles, tongue protruding through her teeth. The lock pops quietly, the alarm remains silent. Rosemarie catches a glimpse of Shania's living room as the door opens.

"My lover has good taste," smiles Rosemarie, tiptoeing inside. She looks back over her shoulder and closes the front door ever so gently.

Shania stirs silently, tightening the grip on her blanket. She wished that she had closed the window. Her nipples were hard and were protruding through the fabric of her robe.

"I'm coming," purrs Rosemarie, walking towards the staircase. Rosemarie's heart races, her stomach tightens and then tingles.

"Take what you want," Rosemarie tells herself. She thinks about Shania and how much she wants to fuck her. Rosemarie remembers the video that she watched before she left the house. Shania was dressed up like a whore in a dominatrix suit. Her breasts were jiggling and overflowing.

Finally, Rosemarie reaches the top step. She feels her way around with the heel of her foot. She sighs, felt that tingle in her tummy again.

"Take what you want," Rosemarie tells herself, thinking of the picture in FHM. It was the one where Shania was decked out in a black leather top. It was the photo where Shania's perfect breasts were slightly exposed. Rosemarie remembers a moment that she had in the bathtub. She's trying to keep her fingers away from her clit, but the sight of Shania's breasts made that task impossible. The water is soapy and warm and no one is around. In the end, Rosemarie has an orgasm by herself. The only witness is Shania.

Rosemarie sees Shania's bedroom door. It's slightly ajar and a flash of dim light is slicing across the carpet.

Rosemarie feels the plush fabric beneath her feet. She thinks of all the things that she wants to do to Shania. Rosemarie is standing beside the door now, watching her prey. Shania is sleeping on her left side, facing the window.

"Showtime," giggles Rosemarie, gripping the black bag in her hand. She walks inside the bedroom, taking her place on the right side of the bed. She watches Shania, purring and contented and gripping her blanket. Rosemarie places the bag down beside her. She unbuckles the snaps and removes a pair of silver handcuffs.

Rosemarie takes a breath and leans on the mattress with both knees. Shania stirs as the mattress moved. Her eyes flutter and then she rolls towards Rosemarie.

Rosemarie's heart is racing. She sees a small patch of Shania's flesh when her bathrobe opens up.

"What the?..." Shania says. She's startled, her eyes are filled with fear. The drawstring of Shania's robe loosens. She feels the sting of the wind against her bare flesh.

"Click," goes the cuff, clamping around Shania's left wrist. In moments, she's cuffed to her headboard.

"Please..." Shania begs, her breathing labored and heavy

"Shhhhh," Rosemarie whispers. She places her index finger on Shania's lips and wipes away a salty tear.

"Please..." Shania begs again. The cuffs pinch Shania's flesh and the pain forces her eyes to close.

"Don't cry," coos Rosemarie, climbing on top of Shania.

Her legs are on each side of Shania's thighs now. At this moment, Rosemarie's mind wanders. She thinks of everything that she wants to do to Shania. Rosemarie licks her lips, slowly undoing the drawstring of Shania's robe. The fabric parts and Shania's body belongs to Rosemarie. Shania's breasts are round and supple and her nipples are just the right size. Not to big, not to small. Her stomach is flat and her skin is smooth to the touch.

"I'll be right back," purrs Rosemarie, climbing off of Shania. Rosemarie grabs her bag and places it beside Shania. Rosemarie removes an orange and a plain looking bowl. She places the bowl on the nightstand and moves to the other side of the bed. Rosemarie takes the dangling cuff on Shania's other wrist and attaches it to the bedpost.

"Now you're mine," sighs Rosemarie, rather lustily. Shania struggles, her breasts jiggling. Rosemarie had always wanted to fuck a strong woman.

Rosemarie removes a black nylon from the small pouch in her bag.

"What are you doing?" whines Shania. She fears Rosemarie and the black object that's in her hand.

Rosemarie laughs. She moves on top of Shania, admiring the curviness of her prey with a lustful sigh. Rosemarie lifts up Shania's head and wraps the nylon around her eyes.

Shania is terrified of the darkness.

Rosemarie slides off her of prey. She stands by the side of the bed for a moment. Rosemarie opens her black bag, a bunch of possibilities running through her mind. She removes a small pocket knife and smiles at the bowl on the nightstand

Rosemarie licks her lips. She sticks the knife into the gut of the orange and splinters it in half. She lifts a piece of the orange high into the air and squeezes the juice onto Shania's stomach. It drips downward, towards Shania's neatly shaved pubic hair.

"No!" Shania moans, smelling Rosemarie's perfume. Shania smells the scent of Rosemarie's hair. It reminds her of Irish Spring soap. Shania feels Rosemarie's hand as it cups her right breast. She feels Rosemarie's tongue as it licks the sticky flesh of her stomach.

"You taste so good," smiles Rosemarie, her stomach grinding against Shania's stomach. Their pussies grind together and Rosemarie feels a moistness in her own crotch. Rosemarie grabs Shania's left breast, squeezing the nipple between her forefinger. Shania feels Rosemarie's breath against her neck. It smells like peppermint gum.

"You're so beautiful," Rosemarie purrs. She licks the nipple of Shania's right breast, biting the tip ever so gently. Shania's flesh feels so good in her mouth.

"Open your mouth," begs Rosemarie.

"No," breathes Shania, trying to fight the darkness.

Rosemarie slides her hand down Shania's inner thigh. Gently, Rosemarie pries Shania's legs open. Her fingers creep downward and Shania quivers when Rosemarie's digits enter her hole. Her lungs heave up and down, her mouth opening slightly.

"Can I kiss you?" asks Rosemarie. Her fingers caress the auburn colored stubble of Shania's pubic hair.

"I want to cum," whispers Shania, licking her lips.

"Kiss me first," Rosemarie breathes, gyrating on top of Shania's body. Her crotch moistens as Shania's breasts collide with hers.

Shania takes a breath. She smells the scent of Irish Spring soap again and she smells the sweetness of Rosemarie's perfume. Sweet, but not to sweet. Shania feels Rosemarie's tongue as it enters her mouth. It's warm and gently and loving.

Their tongues dance together in a perfect sort of harmony. Shania wonders how Rosemarie tastes. She wonders about Rosemarie's body, how it looks.

Rosemarie pushes forward. One hand is on Shania's breast and one hand is on Shania's crotch. Rosemarie's hand moves upward, off Shania's breast. Her fingertips stroke Shania's cheek. Meanwhile, Rosemarie's other hand explores Shania's private area.

"I like your tits," laughs Rosemarie. She takes her hand away from Shania's private area. She kisses the neck of her prey, needing Shania's huge tits in her hands. The flesh feels so good between her fingers. It's so soft and so succulent. Rosemarie cups one of Shania's breasts in her hand, sucking on it on hungrily.

"Ummm," Rosemarie purrs, looking up at her prey for a moment. She rubs one of Shania's nipples between her thumb and her forefinger, licking it with the edge of her long tongue. Rosemarie bites down on the hard nipple, then she takes Shania's tit in her mouth. Her lips refuse to let go.

"I'll be right be back," whispers Rosemarie, kissing Shania on the cheek. She climbs off of her prey and then she navigates her way through the darkness. Rosemarie feels the carpet with her feet as she ascends the staircase.

Reaching the first floor, a smile engulfs Rosemarie's face. The taste of Shania's luscious tits moisten the crotch of her outfit.

Rosemarie navigates her way through the darkness, heading towards the kitchen. She knows where everything is, including the bag of sugar that Shania always keeps in the cabinet by the telephone. Rosemarie grabs a bag of sugar and places it on the kitchen counter. She removes an ice tray from the freezer and sets it down beside the sugar. Rosemarie put some ice in a baggie and then she puts the tray back in the fridge.

With the sugar and the cubes in her hand, Rosemarie navigates her way through the darkness. When she makes it back to her prey, she sees that Shania is still struggling against the cuffs.

"Be a good girl," laughs Rosemarie, moving towards the center of the bed. She opens Shania's legs, admiring the daintiness of her pussy. Rosemarie opens the sugar bag, pouring some on her fingers. She licks her lips, puts her mouth in between Shania's legs. Her tongue is slow at first, but then it speeds up. Her curious tongue explores Shania's private zone. She brings her conquest to the edge of orgasm, then pulls her back.

"Jesus," Shania breathes. She ignores the pinching sensation of the cuffs, her body spasming with pleasure.

Rosemarie enjoys the taste of Shania's womanhood on her lips. The visitor smiles and takes a standing position. She moves to the side of the bed and lays beside her prey.

"I'm going to unhook you," don't try to escape.

"Wha... wha," stammers Shania, her wrists finally free. Shania's freedom is short lived though. Soon, she is handcuffed to the other end of the bed. Her ass is up in the air and her large breasts are hanging down without a bra.

"Yummy," purrs Rosemarie, spreading Shania's ass cheeks. Her tongue darts inside Shania's ass and doesn't stop. It doesn't stop until Rosemarie can taste Shania's asshole.

"Fuck!" screams Shania, her tongue moistening her lips.

"Be right back," giggles Rosemarie, leaping from the bed. She grabs an ice cube from the baggie and slides under Shania. Rosemarie rubs the wet cube on Shania's nipple. The visitor pinches the hard wet nipple between her fingers and bites the tip. Done with Shania's nipples, Rosemarie puts the whole breast in her mouth.

"So fucking good," she laughs, working Shania's other tit with the ice cube. Her tongue is methodical. It moves up and down and then it moves from side to side. She cups Shania's other breast and places it in her mouth. Rosemarie licks the hardened nipple like a blissful newborn.

"Stop!" pants Shania, as Rosemarie fingers her moist clit.

"You horny bitch," scolds Rosemarie, sucking up Shania's womanly juices.

She laps at Shania's clit, her tongue moving from side to side. Rosemarie grabs a handful of tits, tasting the fruits of yet another Shania Twain orgasm.

Morning...

The sun shines brightly on Shania's naked body. She turns to her left, not bothering to cover her breasts with a comforter. A single red rose and a hand written note is sitting on the pillow.

Dear Miss Twain,

I Didn't mean to scare you. You were incredible Shania.

Love,

The Visitor