The Vixen Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
She's a real life slut and loves it.
2.6k words
4.37
38.8k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

Vixen looked up into the eyes of the youthful stud whose cock was just between the lips of her pussy. “Give me all you’ve got,” she said, her voice husky and full of passion.

“You mean it?”

“Oh, God, yes,” she replied, a wanton bitch in heat, wanting to feel all of his gigantic cock crammed up her.

With that D.J., a 28 year old, seemed to go wild. Few women could take all of his massive cock inside their cunt, but Vixen could not only take it, she wanted it pounding into her, and he willingly, ardently and most definitely complied. Like a raging piston, he began to ram the big muscle into her, reaching into parts of her pussy that had never before been touched by a cock. And fuck her was exactly what he was doing, and with a hard tool that measured over 11 inches long.

Vixen, as horny a woman as ever existed, opened her legs wider and felt the huge prick fucking her very wet pussy. It was heaven!

Sitting on the bed with them was Dee, a petit little thing with cute, perky tits and a pussy so small and tight she could never take all of DJ’s tool inside her. She watched with awe as her friend Vixen not only took it, but welcomed it, craved it, needed it, and began to thrust up so that the strokes pounded into her cunt even deeper and harder.

Within only moments Vixen was cumming, the kind of pulsating, clutching, grabbing climax that made her cunt muscles clutch and release over and over. And then she did just what DJ was waiting for: she squirted a hot liquid forth from her open hole.

He felt the warmth of the fluid strike his big cock and flow out of her to run down his balls. Then he was no longer conscious of anything except the feeling of a hot, wet pussy. Vixen was no more than a vessel now, merely a cunt open and ready for him to spew forth his own cum.

But he was able to hold it, barely, and from then on, for the next half hour, he alternately pounded his meat into her crack, or slowed and teased her before again slamming the big prick into her.

He was like a fucking machine, on and on like a locomotive he moved, his body swinging over her. From time to time he would reach down, grab her legs and lift them up to his shoulders. His prick moved even further up into the soft nether regions of her vagina then, reaching deeply inside her. She had never had a cock like this, so big, so thick, so long, and he was so good at using it that, although the intensity would drop a bit and then climb again, she never really stopped climaxing.

Later, much later, when she was naked again and sitting on my face, the thrill of that fuck was so great that telling me about it, she would squirt that sweet female nectar into my mouth, feeding me the hot fruits of her passion. Oh, did I not mention that Vixen is my wife. And that I love her being a real life slut? Well, I certainly do, in fact I demand it, and Vixen is only soooo willing to honor my demands.

After many years as a nice wife, often passionate but always faithful, and as a loving mother to two children, Vixen had reached her mid-thirties, and her sexual libido had kicked into overdrive. “It’s about time,” was the way I saw it, and so beginning only about six months ago made her realize the dark lust that now dwelt and grew inside her sweet mild-mannered nature, and to act on it.

For years I had wanted her to fuck other men; to be an absolute slut in every sense of the word. I had never phrased it quite that way, but once her sexual needs changed, greatly increasing, her carnal craving for sex became the most powerful force in her life. When I finally started taking her out on sexual adventures, she no longer ever said she “just couldn’t do” anything. Now she could do everything, and she became my wonderful real life slut.

Most of the time I would be present, either to watch or to participate. But often Vixen would be urged to go off on an adventure of her own. From time to time, I would even orchestrate such an adventure for her, to a greater or lesser degree.

There was the time we went to a swing club in Pennsylvania. There, I gathered a small group -- two couples, three other single men -- for an outrageous hour in a private room. Later, I told her to take the hand of a guy we had met only an hour earlier and lead him to a room and give him a blow job. So there was a number of times I was very much controlling who and when she fucked.

Other times the fun took a different tack. Like the time we went to a hotel lounge, I sat away from her at the bar and watched as she was flirted with by men, and finally went away to fuck one of them, and then soon after a second one.

If there was one thing that became clear, it was that having a slut wife was a benefit few men realize. Oh certainly it is not for everyone, but for the man who is really secure and not threatened by the idea that his woman can have carnal desires for other men and not love them, it can be the most thrilling sexual experience of all.

DJ and Dee were a young couple Vixen had met on her own. She had gone with some girlfriends, all of them married, to a local strip club as a lark. One of the dancers was Dee, a petit, almost tiny woman with small, beautifully formed tits. When Vixen returned from that outing, she knew she wanted to go back. She wanted to see Dee again, and Vixen realized she now had more than a little curiosity about girl/girl sex. Vixen knew at once that she was actually bi, despite not having done anything with another woman before.

That soon changed, for when she went to the club alone one night, Dee introduced her to her boyfriend. Not only was his named D.J., but he was in fact the DJ for the club. Both Dee and D.J. made clear they liked Vixen, even inviting her to go home with them “for a drink” after the club closed. That was a night of firsts for Vixen.

It was the first time she made love to another woman, caressing and kissing for a very long time, savoring the touching, until both women played with the others pussy, and then Vixen went down on her, lapping and licking a pussy for the first time.

It was the first time she fucked DJ, and the first time I had called her in the middle of the sex. She had picked up her cell phone, confirmed she was in bed, naked, with both of them, and then squealed suddenly “Oh, he is fucking me!” as I listened.

Now she was back with them again.

Vixen did not worry that I would be jealous or intimidated by the fact that DJ had a big cock. I was, in fact, thrilled, knowing that no matter what size and shape a cock might be, Vixen could enjoy it, but also knowing that she was excited to have a really big one inside her, and especially to discover that she could not only take a massive cock inside her, but that she loved it.

Whatever the reason, fucking other men did not decrease her need for me, it only increased it. Our lovemaking was hotter, wilder and kinkier than ever, and she was a woman on fire sexually. There was seldom a day that she did not have several climaxes, at times simply from me ordering her to cum.

She did not need any extra stimulate now, however. As she related it, the evening had begun at the club again.

This time, as the closing hour approached, Vixen went into the girls room and took off her bra. Her blouse was a thin, lacy thing, and her big tits were visible without much effort. DJ certainly noticed them, giving them a squeeze as he walked past.

In the car, Dee and DJ sat in the front seat. Vixen was in the rear, and before they had pulled out of the parking lot DJ and reached back and pulled her blouse up so her tits were exposed.

Vixen leaned forward, her tits hanging over the front seat, as she kisses first Dee, and then DJ. The atmosphere of sexual anticipation was strong. Both women gave forth the smell of a woman in heat.

Once inside the door of their apartment, Vixen, her blouse now completely off, kissed each of them deeply. The three of them huddled together, kissing and hugging, until Dee said simply: “I think we should move upstairs.”

There, in the bedroom, everyone had their clothes off in seconds.

Dee looked appreciatively at Vixen’s lush body. “I sure with I had tits like that,” she said.

Vixen smiled. “And I wish my nipples stood up and got hard as a rock like yours did.”

Neither needed a further signal. They tumbled on the bed , kissing each other, each of them with two hands on their others breasts.

Vixen told me all about it.

“As we kissed, I move my hand to rest between her legs and started playing with her sweet little clit. It is much smaller than mine, but it must be very sensitive. I took it gentle and slow, making circling motions and then rubbing back and forth. Her kisses became a lot hotter, stronger, and Dee put her tongue in my mouth and moaned.

“Then I moved down and put my mouth on her.

“God, that was wonderful. I had no idea how much I would love that, how arousing and sexy it was to actually have my head between a girl’s legs, licking that pretty pussy.

“She tasted soooo sweet. She was wet, and she got a lot wetter as I licked and sucked on her clit. I would slide my tongue right up into her slit, into her pussy. I was sooo hot, so damn hot, and I just kept doing it. I never wanted to stop tasting that pussy.

“Dee moaned a lot, and when I looked up her eyes were closed and she was she was tossing her head back and forth, moaning and crying out each time I flicked her clit with my tongue.

“When I sucked on her clit, she kept telling me how much she loved it, and begging me not to stop. I kept doing her for a long time, and I would have done it even longer but DJ, who had been at the foot of the bed watching intently, reached up and put his finger right inside my cunt.

“After a few minutes of that I rolled over on my side and just felt him fingering me, and I started cumming on his fingers. Dee held my head and kissed me again when I came. It was so sweet and nice.

“DJ would ask me ‘does it feel good?’ and I would say ‘Yes, Yes, Yes’ and cum some more. He knew just how to move his fingers up inside me. He kept me cumming and cumming, coating his hand over and over.

“Then suddenly he stopped, grabbed my legs and flipped me over on my back and slide that goddam big cock right into me. He never hesitated, he just plunged it up my cunt with one stroke.

“God, what a shock that was, and I came violently when he did that.”

Sitting now on my cock, Vixen’s face was flushed as she continued her story.

“Dee was on her back next to me, and DJ reached over and fingered her while he was fucking me. “For the next hour he was a stud in heaven, fucking first me, and then Dee…and fingered which ever woman he did not have his cock buried in.

“He kept it rock hard the whole time. That cock is so big it is almost unbelievable. It is 11 inches long, probably half an inch more, really. It fits in so nice, just fills me up.” Her eyes glazed over as Vixen recalled the feeling of DJ’s cock.

“So full. Oh my, so full. It is so long and thick.”.

“When he fucked her he would hold back a bit. He just did not want to hurt her, and he knew that she couldn’t take it all.

“Then Dee said she wanted to sit on top of him. He lay down and she climbed on. I was able to watch the big cock slide oh so slowly up into her. It was so hot seeing that.

“She was facing him and I got behind and just watched her riding up and down on it. Her tiny body looked like a doll bouncing on that big cock.

“He would drive it up into her, but still holding back right at the end of each stroke in order not to put too much into her.

“They fucked like that and I could tell she was really loving it. But then he moved off of her and fell back. I knew immediately what I wanted to taste, and moved my mouth right on top of his cock. Oh, I could taste her on that big cock. I kept running my mouth up and down. I could just taste that pussy juice as I put my head all the way down and let his cock slide down my throat. It was so exciting!

“He stopped me because he said he was gonna cum and he didn’t want to yet.

“But he turned me around and started fucking me right away, this time doggie style, and he sure was giving it to me good. He held onto my hips and buried that bone inside me and made me cum some more. The bed was soaked with my cum, and it kept dripping out of me, but he didn’t stop.

“After ten minutes of that, he turned me over again and climbed on. I was on my back, and Dee was sitting on the edge of the bed watching. He was fucking me very nice, but I could feel him holding back.

“That was when I screamed for him to give me all he had, and he did, and my god in heaven he was big, it just filled me. He kept ramming it in me and ramming it in me and I was cumming over and over. It went on and on and on. He fucked me like that for at least half an hour.

“And then he yelled that he was gonna cum.

“To my surprise he pulled it out. I was on my back with him over me and I saw the first big shot of cum fly out of the top of his prick, into the air.

“By the second one, my mouth was on him, taking his cum in my mouth.”

“My god,” he yelled out, and just kept filling my mouth with that white hot stuff.”

“I swallowed every drop.”

“And when he finished cumming, I cleaned him off real nice, baby. I licked his big cock and those big balls, so nice.

As I said, she is a slut. But ya gotta admit, she is a damn good one.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers