The Vixen Chronicles Ch. 06

Story Info
She services a friend & writes about it.
1.5k words
4.27
22.9k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

Vixen was given an assignment, one she seemed to enjoy. Instead of writing it myself, I asked her to give me a report. This is what she wrote:

I am a submissive by nature and a slut by choice. Two qualities that my Master admires deeply in me. You can tell just how much he enjoys my slutty servitude by the following account of what happened the last time I visited Him in Maine.

My Master made it a point to introduce me to several of his friends. There was one gentleman in particular that, when introduced to me, gave me a very sexually sinister looking grin. This made me wonder. Why was he so openly horny on a brief chance meeting? All I said was "Hi, nice to meet you", and he looked as if he wanted to jump me right then and there! I enjoyed that look. It made me feel very sexy and alive.

Later that day, in my Master's office, He told me that I would be expected from time to time to service his friends. I would be required to satisfy them completely. I instantly got aroused by that request. How exciting that would be! It was like I was given permission to be a bad girl! Perfect!!! Little did I know that this request was going to be filled that very afternoon.

Later, my Master told me that He would be going out to take care of some business for a while and that He would be sending one of his friends over within the 1/2 hour to be serviced. My eyes widened! Oh my! What once was a mere fantasy would soon become real!

"What am I to do, Sir?" I asked. His reply was: "Whatever he wishes, dear." And then he left.

I sat at my Master's computer in his office trying to remain calm, but my mind was racing anticipating that meeting. All my body tingled as the moisture became apparent between my legs. I was offered to another man for his sole pleasure, to be used as he so desired.

There was a knock on the door. It was him, the mystery man. I tried to maintain composure as I walked over to the door, but I could feel my wetness dripping down my leg. I was very anxious and aroused. I opened the door and found that it was Steve, the man that I was introduced to earlier that day. He smiled at me with that same horny smile. I smiled back and invited him in.

After the door was closed and locked behind him, I removed my blouse exposing my very amble breasts to him. Of course I did not have a bra on. I walked towards him wearing only a tight denim skirt, thigh highs and heels. I told him that, at my Masters request, I was his for the afternoon.

He grabbed my breasts and fondled them aggressively. He bent over and took one of them in his mouth and sucked eagerly. How exciting it was being used by a stranger. I reached down and massaged his penis through his pants. I could tell right away that the shape beneath the pants was something I definitely wanted to experience. I smiled up at him and asked in an innocent voice; "May I?"

He replied with a resounding YES!

I began to undress him, removing his shoes, his pants and his boxers as he removed his shirt. I reached down to his very big very hard penis and fondled it with my one hand as my other hand gently massaged his balls. I asked him if I might suck him, and before he had a chance to answer, my mouth was completely surrounding his cock.

"Ohhhh" he said "that feels wonderful!"

At this point he realized that my bottom half was still clothed. He asked me to remove my skirt. I stood up and dropped my skirt to the floor. This left me completely naked, (a good slut does not wear panties) with the exception of my black thigh highs and heels. These I kept on for effect. I felt his eyes surveying my body, examining my curves. He reached over and felt the wetness between my legs. He knew at that moment that he was going to take me. After all, I was offered for his pleasure, for his use.


He laid me down on the floor on my back and climbed on top of me. His large prick quickly found my ready cunt and slid in with ease. His strokes were direct and strong. He was pumping his cock deep inside of me. It felt wonderful! His girth filled me completely.

He then asked me to climb on top of him and ride him. I did so eagerly. His cock stood straight and hard like a flag pole! I lowered myself upon him and began to work my hips. I developed a slow and steady rhythm, pumping my cunt muscles as I raised and lowered myself on his member. He was on the verge of orgasm when he decided that he wanted to take me from behind. We adjusted positions. I knelt on my hands and knees and he took me doggy style. I could tell right away that this was the way that he wanted to cum in me. He pumped me fast and hard. The penetration was so deep I screamed. Then he exploded in me, his hot fluid mingled with my own.

He collapsed on the floor and let out a satisfied sigh.

I said, "But wait. My Master told me that a good slut should always clean off the cock completely when finished." I gently reached down and licked his penis clean.

I helped him on with his clothes and he thanked me for a wonderful time. He said his wife would be back at the store shortly and he had to get back to her. I smiled and told him how much I enjoyed his company as well.

Soon after Steve left my Master returned. He could tell by the look on my face that the meeting went well. As He sat in His chair and I on the floor at His feet, I recounted the events of the day, being careful not to leave out the slightest little detail. I showed Him the very spot where Steve had fucked me on the floor. He was pleased. He told me that I had been a very good slut for Him and that He was very proud of me.

The very next day my Master told me again that Steve would be coming over to be serviced. He had a special request this time. Steve gets very little oral pleasures from his wife. This was my area of expertise.. ..so I've been told. I once again helped him off with his clothes and found that gorgeous erect cock beneath, ready for pleasure. I told him to sit back and relax and let me do what I do best.I circled the tip of his head with my tongue and looked up at him with a teasing smile.

"Would you like to feel more?" I said licking my lips and looking seductively at him.

"Oh baby, please" he said.

I lowered my head to his cock and surrounded the tip with my lips and with a little suck and a circle of my tongue I again stopped and looked up at him with that glint in my eyes. This time before he had a chance to beg for more, I eagerly dove right down onto that wonderful cock and began to devour him like a hungry animal who hasn't eaten for days. I could tell by his moans of pleasure how much he was enjoying what I had to offer. I licked him and sucked him, taking him completely into my mouth, feeling the head touching the back of my throat. I pleased him for what seemed like a very long time, but I wasn't tiring. I had a task to do, a task that was as much pleasure for me as it was for him.

I wanted to suck him to completion. I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth. That was my prize for a job well done.

He then said "Oh my God, baby! I am going to cum."

Without removing my mouth from his cock, I nodded my head.

"Mmmhuh! mmmhuh!" I said and began to pick up the pace. His body stiffened and I felt his cum shoot into my mouth. "Mmmmmmm" I said, again without removing my mouth until I was sure I milked every last drop from his cock. I slowly removed my mouth from him, kissed the tip and looked up at him innocently asking "How was that?"

All he could do was smile, shake his head in disbelief and say "wow!"

I am pleased that my Master thinks so highly of me that he wishes to share me with his friends. He is proud of what he has and wants the whole world to know. I truly am a very lucky subbie to have found a master so perfect for me. I will love Him forever.

---

Vixen is 38, lives near Pittsburgh and is very real. This is a true story, with not one word of fiction.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers