The Vixen Chronicles Ch. 07

Story Info
The pickup: A slut has a wild sexual adventure
1.5k words
4.24
26.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers

The Vixen Chronicles: The Pickup

She had been having a busy week, sexually and otherwise. Vixen, she of the amber eyes and flaming red hair, was enjoying her role as a Hot Wife and slut, enjoying it more than she had ever imagined she could. Tonight she had an assignment somewhat different than the other sexual adventures her man usually choreographed for her. She had been told to simply go out for a drink or two at a nearby bar, and that, if she could, she was to pick up a man. What she was to do with a man if she successfully picked one up was unstated, but quite clear. As a slut, she was to fuck him, and to do it well.

How delightful then that her mission was successful and her pretty pussy was well filled, first with fingers, then with a delightfully agile tongue, then with a rock hard cock slamming into it, and finally filled more than once with that hot white creamy substance she craved so much: cum. Unlike her usual procedure, she had not insisted on the use of condoms.

He had asked, but after a moment of thought she told him: “No. No. I want to feel the skin of your cock, and I want you to fill me with cum.”

The first bar she went to was full of people, but no one seemed to notice Vixen, or to approach her. One man across the bar did look at her, and smile, but did not approach her. After one drink, she moved to a second location. Within moments, the same guy appeared. He had obviously followed her. A rather handsome, if somewhat fatherly man perhaps 20 years older than her, he asked if he could sit down next to her and, when she smiled her approval, did so.

Certainly Vixen was dressed for the part. Not slutty: not in her own little Pennsylvania town where she might run into friends, or friends of her parents. Yet the black lace blouse she wore had an interesting quality: when the light hit it just right, it became obvious that it was semi-transparent, and that she wore no bra to cover her large 38D tits. Bob, the man who had joined her, spent a good deal of time staring at them.

Her cell phone rang, and Vixen answered, then excused herself and walked to the ladies room. The man on the line was her Dom, and her husband.

“Any action?” She was asked?

“Um, yes.”

“Tell me.”

“Oh a guy is sitting and talking with me. But I don’t think he is the type that is interested.”

“Now Vixen!”

“Oh but sir, he reminds me of my ex husband’s father.”

“Vixen, go in and remember what you are. Be the slut you know you love to be. Flirt with him.”

“Ok, Sir, but I really don’t think he is interested in me that way.”

Less than an hour later, Vixen was to be proven delightfully wrong about just what this man was interested in.

The conversation in the bar had been cordial, even polite, and Vixen was sure Bob only wanted someone to talk to. Then her man called again, and again she walked to the lady’s room.

“Find out if he is interested, dear. Tell him you are going to another bar and ask if he wants to join you.”

When her husband called back a half hour later for an update, he heard a much different message.

“I’m at a friend’s house,” Vixen said.

“The same friend that you were talked to at the bar?”

“Oh, yes,” she replied in a sultry voice.

When Vixen had asked if Bob wanted to go to another bar with her, his answer was to invite her to his house. That was when she knew he wanted a lot more than conversation, and within seconds her pussy was wet. She followed in her own car for the short drive to his house, and, wearing bluejeans and no panties, she could feel the wetness begin to seep out of her.

The phone call from her Dom had come only a few minutes after they had entered the house. The talk between she and Bob was still on a polite, non-sexual basis, but there was clearly sexual tension in the air. Once she told her husband where she was, she said goodbye. But she did not click off the cell phone.

Instead, she merely sat it down on the table next to the chair where she sat.

That was how he got to hear at least part of the evening.

It was when she returned home, freshly fucked and glowing, that he heard all of the highly erotic story.

“Sir, I got fucked five times. He came in me four times and my pussy is just filled with it. “

Then she related the events of the evening.

“After I put the phone down, he brought me a glass of wine, and we sat for several moments chatting. Then he asked if wanted to hear some music. I wasn’t surprised when he put some slow dance music on, and when he extended his hand to me I rose and we just flowed together and began to move in a sensual, languid dance,” Vixen related.

“It was only a few minutes after we started dancing that he kissed me. God, was that a wet hot kiss. My body just melted into him.

“Of course, I wasn’t wearing a bra under my blouse and he kept rubbing himself against my tits, and then his hand moved from my back to the front and began to caress them. That felt so good. My nipples were hard and my pussy was dripping!

“After he did that for awhile, the song ended and before another one started I moved away from him and just stripped off my top, and for the next song I danced topless.

“We weren’t saying anything, but he kept playing with my tits. Then he moved it from my front to reach down the jeans in back and caress my bottom. He had trouble doing that because the top of the jeans was so tight, so I reached down and unzipped them, making it easier for him to reach down and move his hand across my ass cheeks.

“He did whisper in my ear that I was beautiful, and that he loved my ass. It was very hot, and very romantic at the same time. He was seducing me, slowly, and I loved it.

“When that song ended, I kicked off my shoes, dropped my jeans to the floor and kicked them aside. Now I was completely nude, and he fully dressed. It was so sexy dancing like that. The window shade was open as we danced like that in his living room, and anyone could have seen us. That made it even more exciting.

“He kept holding me against him and telling me how beautiful I was. I put my hand down and felt his cock through his pants. It was hard and I wanted it soooo bad. God, it was so lovely and so naughty dancing like that.

“He moved his hand to the front and began to finger me as we danced. He told me he loved how wet I was and just kept fingering me and holding me as we moved slowly to the music.

When Bob suggested they move to the bedroom, Vixen kissed him and followed him.

When he stripped, she wanted to take his cock in her mouth, but he was too anxious for her pussy.

“He said he could smell how aroused I was, Sir, and he put me on my back and shoved that lovely cock up me without a pause. Oh my but he was hot.! He fucked me fast and furious and I kept expecting him to tire or to shoot it, but he just kept doing it, fucking me like a stallion and I came at least three or four times.

“I warned him I would get the bed wet but he would not wait to get a towel. When I ejaculated my cum all over him, drenching his cock and balls, it was too much for him, and he yelled ‘Oh damn, damn, damn’ and erupted inside me.”

After he collapsed on her, gasping for breath, she kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for making her cum so good. But if she thought that was it for the night, she was wonderfully mistaken. For a man in his mid to late 50’s, he was to prove to be an amazing stud. For over three hours, he plowed and pleased Vixen.

“He fucked me twice with me on my back, once with me sitting on top of his cock and riding it, and twice from behind, with me on the bed on my hands and knees,” Vixen said.

“I must have climaxed over a dozen times, and each one was just delicious.”

“Of course, I was a good slut and clean him off with my mouth each time,” she added.

Vixen really is a wonderful slut. The pickup had been romantic and exciting and wild, and she said that although she usually loved her dates being set up for her, she very much wanted to be picked up for a sexy, horny man again.

She was rewarded by having yet another sexual adventures, another pickup, the very next night. And that is another story.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers