The Voyage Continues Ch. 04

Story Info
Vanessa sets the terms for Steve to fuck her.
5.7k words
4.49
15.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Vanessa arrived at Steve's house wearing a pair of shorts and a thin cotton top through which her nipples were discernible. It was a very hot day, unusual for that time of the year. Steve opened the door; he was also wearing shorts and a tank top. He kissed Vanessa, brushing her lips before actually kissing her on the cheek.

"Not a day for wearing much." Steve said, admiring Vanessa, her long tanned legs and her breasts bouncing under her top as she walked. She exuded an aura of sexuality and was totally comfortable with it.

"No, if I could I would have driven here naked," Vanessa answered as he led her to the studio, "Anyway I'm glad I'll be out of these clothes soon."

Once in the studio, Vanessa slipped her shorts down her legs and pulled her top over her head standing naked in front of Steve. He looked at her and she could see his cock rising under his shorts. Steve had already moved the sofa to the same position it had on their previous session and Vanessa sat down while he got his sketch pad and carbons. He had placed a high stool in the angle he wanted to work. An angle, Vanessa noticed, that would give him an unimpeded look of her pussy.

"Where's Sue?" Vanessa asked.

"She has a yoga class and then she is going on some errands, so she won't be home until supper." John said.

"Well, I talked to Robert about having you over, how about Saturday for lunch; we can take advantage of the sun that way."

"Sounds good to me," Steve said "and I don't think Susan has anything scheduled for Saturday, so we'll be there."

"That's settled then." Vanessa said.

"Today I want to do a few more sketches from this angle. I've been looking at the ones I made the other day and I think this is the best angle to capture your... I don't really know how to say it."

"Just go ahead and say it anyway you want," Vanessa said reassuringly.

"Well, your sexuality. You project this kind of sexuality or sensuality, I don't know exactly what it is, but it's there, it's definitely there. And I've never met a woman who seems so comfortable with it."

"Well thank you Steve, I'm really flattered." Vanessa said getting into the pose.

Steve sat on the stool and began sketching, "You have such a great tan Van, I've been meaning to ask you what you do to keep it."

"Well, you see, Bob and I spend as much time as we can, at least once a week, in the sun in our backyard."

"But what about your neighbors?" Steve asked her.

"Fortunately we don't have any that can look into our backyard." Vanessa said, "Not that we would care anyway. In the last months we sort of rediscovered ourselves, we discovered this new sexuality in us and part of it is to really feel our bodies, you know. Like at every possible occasion, that's something we, as humans, have forgotten how to do, and we discovered that we like to be naked. We seldom wear clothes at home anymore. And sometimes on a weekend we drive out of town and find a nice spot in the country or in the mountains and we just take of our clothes and enjoy the sensations of the air and the sun on our skins. And it's wonderful. So I guess that's why I don't feel uncomfortable anymore about showing my body."

"You mean you do it in public?" Steve asked incredously.

"Not exactly, although we've done something like that, more like flashing, you know. But we are very good friends with another couple and we share this views with them. So most of the times we are together, at their place or ours, we are naked. Actually the paintings I was doing were from some photographs of them. And we also took a vacation with them at an adult resort and spent a lot of time naked or with as little clothes as we could get away with. I loved it."

"Yes, I wondered where you got them from."

"Anyway, now you know, you have a colleague who is a nudist buff." Vanessa said gleefully, "By the way, I noticed you sat through my last lecture... after I told you I wasn't wearing any underwear."

Steve blushed, "Guilty as charged. But do you do that often?"

"Some times," Vanessa said "more and more lately. But I don't go around exposing myself before my students. So if what you want is to see me naked, you're better off sticking to these sessions. Or you and Sue can come around to our get-togethers anytime you wish."

"That's a tempting idea." Steve said, and then remembering her invitation he asked, "Does that mean you expect us to show up naked for lunch on Saturday."

"Oh, I hadn't thought about it," Vanessa said, "but if you and Sue are comfortable with it, sure, why not?"

"We'll see." Steve said, "I guess I'll have to talk with Sue about it." He had continued sketching as they talked and now he asked her "Would you move your legs, you know, open them a bit more."

"Like this?" Vanessa moved her legs a bit.

"No not exactly." Steve said.

"So why don't you show me exactly what you want."

Steve got up and Vanessa saw the bulge under his shorts had grown, he went over to her and took her right foot pushing it a bit backwards and he pushed her left thigh lower. His eyes were glued on her pussy; the change in position had made her cunt to gape open exposing her inner labia. Vanessa knew it should be glistening with her juices; she had begun to get excited with all the talk.

"Do you like looking at me?" Vanessa asked.

Steve had kept his hand on her thigh and he took it away abruptly, "Guilty again Van. Yes I like looking at you. I like it a lot. You are a very beautiful and desirable woman."

"Thank you Steve." Vanessa said, holding his wrist, "Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Would you take off your clothes?" She asked, "You know, I also like to look at men. I would like to look at you."

Steve hesitated, "Well, I've never... But I guess it's only fair."

He took of his tank top and then lowered his shorts and his cock sprang up. Vanessa liked what she saw. Steve's body was covered with a fine layer of blonde body hair. A thick bush covered his pubic area. His balls were large and heavy and his cock thin and long ending in a red crown.

Steve hesitated, he wanted Vanessa real bad, but he wasn't sure how far to go. He decided to be bold without being too obvious. "Let me move your arms a bit."

He adjusted the position of her lower arm, brushing her breast with the back of his hand, then he adjusted her upper arm and his cock brushed her cheek. He slid his hand down her side to her leg and pulled her foot closer to her groin. He touched her pussy and said, "You're all wet Van."

"And you're all hard Steve." Vanessa answered touching his cockhead lightly.

"God Vanessa," Steve said in a hoarse voice, "You are so lovely. I don't want to spoil this but I want to make love with you."

Steve kissed Vanessa tentatively, she responded to the kiss and Steve felt encouraged so he slipped a finger into her vagina. Vanessa pushed him gently away and said.

"Hold on Steve. I think we must talk this over."

"I'm sorry Vanessa. I shouldn't have... I got carried away."

"No, don't be sorry." She said gently. She sat up and told him, "Come sit here by my side."

She took his hand and continued, "Look Steve, I also want to make love with you, so you weren't out of line. But there's something I need to ask you before we go any further."

"What is it?"

"What about Sue?" Vanessa asked him, "What will she say when she finds out? How will she feel? Because you will tell her, won't you?"

"And, hat about your husband?" Steve asked her, "Will you tell him?"

"Of course I'll tell him." Vanessa said, "If we did it now, that's the first time I would tell him when he gets home tonight. You know, I would never cheat on Bob."

"You mean he would approve?"

"He doesn't have to approve anything. I don't need his approval, because I know he accepts it. He accepts me and he loves me."

"Have you done this before?" Steve asked, "I mean..."

"I know what you mean." Vanessa said, "And the answer is yes. That couple I told you about, we have been friends with them for many years, and about a year ago we took our relationship to the sex level, we often make love with them. And there've been others too."

"But doesn't this affect your marriage? Don't you, or him, ever get jealous?"

"At first, yes, we did feel some jealousy, but fortunately we started this voyage of discovery with our very dear friends and so the jealousy passed quickly. And, yes, it does affect our marriage, it makes it stronger. Because every time we are with someone else, we know we can let go completely, and enjoy the moment to it's fullest, without any regrets or second thoughts. And this strengthens our love for each other, because I know that Bob might have wonderful time in bed with any woman he wants but he will still come back to me."

"But what if you fall in love with the other guy?"

"I love Ed, and I love Jake. Those are two of the men in my life now, but I also love Bob and I choose to be with him."

"Wow, Van!" Steve said, "You are so much complex than I ever imagined. But at the same time you are simple. And I admire that. And yes, you're right, about Sue, I mean, she would be very hurt if I made love with you. So yes, I did get carried away. So I'll have to figure this out."

"I'm glad you see it that way Steve." Vanessa said squeezing his hand.

"So, what now? What happens next?" Steve asked, "Do we just pretend this never happened and go on like before?"

"No, we can't pretend that, because it did happen." Vanessa said, "And we can't go on as before because things have changed. But we can go forward, knowing this happened today, knowing something more could happen in the future. And in the mean time, we can just go on fantasizing about it. But as far as our professional relationship, that can go on like before, because what happened today is something personal, and something beautiful. And I want to continue being your friend."

"Me too Vanessa," Steve answered, "Because this has brought us a step closer."

"So, you want to go on sketching?" Vanessa asked.

"I don't know about that, I've got other things in my mind."

"OK." Vanessa said, "But would you do something for me?"

"What?"

"How good are you at making erotic sketches."

"What do you have in mind?" Steve answered, interested again.

"Well, I would like you to do some sketches of me, playing with myself, some erotic drawings and I would like to have some, to hang on our wall at home."

Steve looked surprised, "On your wall?"

Vanessa laughed, "Oh, don't look so shocked, Saturday you'll find out what I mean."

"I guess I can try that," Steve said, "I've never done anything like that before, but I'll try."

Steve got up to get his sketch pad and Vanessa started fondling her breasts. Steve sketched quickly as Vanessa changed her poses while playing with her breasts and her pussy. Vanessa really got into it and the heat began building inside her. She went on masturbating, noticing that Steve's cock had gotten hard again. Steve made several quick sketches, flipping the pages of his book. She was lying on her back, one hand between her thighs, her legs clamped together, fondling one of her breasts with the other hand, pinching her nipple between her thumb and forefinger as her orgasm overtook her. She had been silent until then, but at the moment of her climax she threw her head back, arched her body and let out a single low moan.

When Vanessa regained her breath, Steve told her, "That was beautiful Van, thank you for letting me be a witness to it."

Vanessa straightened up and tucked her legs beneath her body. "Let me see them."

She flipped through the pages, and pointed out at the ones she liked, "Can I have those?"

"All of them except for the last one," Steve said, "I want to work some more on that one and then I'll give it to you."

"Fine," Vanessa said. She noticed that Steve's cock had shrunk and she added pointing to it, "To bad about that, I would have loved to see you masturbating."

"Maybe some other time," Steve said.

Vanessa picked up her clothes, "Well, then, I'll be on my way now."

On her way home Vanessa thought about what just happened. She really wanted to fuck Steve but she felt good about setting the limit about him not cheating on his wife. She really hoped he would talk about it with Susan and hoped that she agreed to join their circle. 'Our circle' she thought, 'it seems I've already given it a name and it seems to keep growing. I sure never imagined that at this stage in my life in just a little over a year I would have fucked seven men besides my husband and made love with five women and here I am, trying to add two more. Someone could say I'm a slut, so what!, I don't think of myself as a slut but if enjoying, truly enjoying having sex with different people, truly enjoying my body and my sexuality, if that is what being a slut is, then I am a slut! But whatever I am, I feel more in touch with myself, my whole self and that is something that's made me a better person. I love my husband, and I love myself and I love many other people. And isn't that what life is supposed to be about: love.'

* * *

Steve was working on the drawing of Vanessa masturbating. He had made several versions of it in his sketch pad, trying out different techniques, until finally he got one he was fully satisfied with. He had then placed a large piece of textured paper on his drawing board and had done the outline when Susan arrived. She stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He turned to kiss her and she looked over her shoulder to the drawing.

"My, my, what do we have here?" She asked, "This she actually posed for you doing that?"

"Yes she did," Steve said, "and it's a long story."

Susan slid her hand inside his shorts and found his cock, it was hard again. "Mmhh, and what is this?"

"Something I've been saving for you." Steve said.

"Well, so why don't we go to the bedroom and you can tell me all about it while I take care of this." She said giving his cock a squeeze.

Steve got out of his clothes while Susan went into the bathroom, when she came out he was lying in bed stroking his cock. Susan got on top of him and lowered herself on his shaft slowly since she still wasn't too well lubricated. When Steve's cock was finally buried in her, she just rocked her hips slowly back and forth.

"So tell me, what happened with Vanessa?"

Steve decided to tell her everything. He felt Susan stiffening when he told her about asking Vanessa to fuck him but as he continued his explanation she relaxed and resumed rocking her hips.

"So, what's going to happen?" Susan asked him, "Are you asking me to fuck Vanessa's husband, who by the way I've just met once at a social gathering, so you can fuck her?"

"No, not right now," Steven replied, "all I ask is that you meet him, and if you like him, we can see them more often, and after a while, we can decide if we want to go that route."

"And will you be able to handle these painting sessions with her, and not actually fuck her sometime in the future, you know, behind my back."

"Yes, I'm sure I can." Steve said, beginning to pump his hips up and down. "It was a sobering experience, you know, the way we talked about it. Oh, I'm not saying my desire for her will fade, but I can just go on fantasizing, as I did before."

"And what about her, won't she change her mind and make it harder for you?"

"I don't think so. After all she was the one who stopped it, wasn't she?"

"Well yes, I guess you're right."

Steve reached up and began pulling Susan's nipples until they got hard as pencil erasers. Susan lowered her arms to support herself and began raising her hips until only the head of his cock remained inside her and then she lowered her hips slowly taking all of cock back in her pussy.

"Mmh, I just love to see your cock going inside me." She said, and then she added, "Would you like to see me fucking Vanessa's husband this way? Would you like to watch his cock going inside me slowly?"

"Yes, I would," Steve said. He felt an urge to move faster, he had been holding his ejaculation all day long, but he let Susan ride his as he wished.

Susan lowered her breast bringing it close to his mouth; "Suck my nipples," she commanded, when she pulled back she asked him, "Would you like to watch him suck my nipples? Make them hard? Would you like him to get me all worked up?"

"Yesss." Steve answered, "I would love to seem him fuck you."

Susan continued moving in slow motion, moaning softly every time totally conscious on the effect she was having on Steve. When he began to pinch her nipples she began cumming, it was a soft slow orgasm that flooded her body in waves, increasing slightly in intensity every time she sank down over his cock. Steve felt his wife's cunt muscles contracting around his shaft and her juices dripping down to his balls, every time she pulled back his cock glistened. Without warning his semen started flowing out of his cock in a continuous stream mixing with her juices and running down over his balls and unto the bed. Their breath was now coming in short gasps and finally Susan let her body fall on his shaft and she collapsed on top of him. She buried her face on his shoulder, biting it as her orgasm continued and died down slowly.

* * *

Steve and Susan were waiting for someone to open the door. "Do you think they will just be nude when they open the door?"

Steve had told Susan about the comments Vanessa had made about spending most of their time at home nude and even when they entertained. Robert opened the door, wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Susan almost looked disappointed as he greeted them.

"Hi, I'm Robert," he said shaking their hands, "Vanessa has been telling me how good a painter you are Steve, and after seeing the drawings you gave her I have to agree with her." As he led them to the backyard, he continued, "And you are even lovelier that I remembered, Susan. That dress really makes you justice."

"Well, hi," Susan said, flattered by his compliments. "To be quite frank I didn't remember you to well, but now I do remember we talked for a while at that gathering. I do remember you weren't boring at all, like most people there." She added with a smile.

The heat wave hadn't let up so Susan had worn a thin summer dress that accentuated her figure discretely, exposing the top of her breasts. The skirt came down to her knees but Robert saw she had a full tight ass as she walked in front of him.

Vanessa was setting up some plates with salad, cheese and some cold cuts on the table in the backyard as they came out. She turned around to greet them, embracing and kissing Susan first and then Edward. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a bikini top.

Susan noticed that the table and chairs were set beneath the shadow of a tree and she wondered if Vanessa had remembered her remark about her not being able to take too much sun. She guessed she had, and was grateful.

Robert poured them all a glass of sangria and they sat down and made some small talk for a while.

"Sue practices yoga regularly Bob," Vanessa said after a lull in the conversation, "Edward says she's pretty serious about it, "And I've been meaning to ask you if you also practice, Steve?"

"He does, from time to time." Susan answered, "I haven't really gotten him to do it more often."

"We've been taking some classes for a couple of months now," Robert said, "Our sons talked us into it, they seem to be really into it, them and their girlfriends. They sent us some books that we've been reading and they been quite enlighting. I thought yoga was just some sort of exercise, but from what I've been reading there is a whole philosophy behind it."

"Actually it is a philosophy, a way of life, and for many it is a religion. According to the Indian sacred texts, it was taught to Arjuna, a warrior prince, directly by the gods in the figure of Krishna." Susan said. "It has to do with controlling the mind, that's the final aim, to quiet the mind and realize that our whole reality is produced by our minds. The asanas, or postures, are meant to control the body as a path to control the mind. And breathing has a lot to do with it, since breathing is the source of life, as we breathe we take in not only air, but prana, which is the universal energy."

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12