The Voyages of Luscious Lucy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Debbie giggle, and looked up to see her standing in the bathroom door doing the pee-pee dance and about to crack up.

"It isn't funny," I protested. "I thought I was bleeding."

"You poor thing," She said, pushing me out of the way so she could avail herself of the facilities. "Mama will give the baby a nice shower and wash the nasty ladies lipstick off of his little dinky."

"Very cute," I grumbled.

But the shower turned out to be a very nice way to start the day. Debbie was more than energetic with the soap and water and before long; she was leaning up against the wall, with me humping steadily into her from behind.

"You have... a much nicer... cock than your... hairy buddy in... the other room... Captain Sir," She grunted while I thumped into her. "I think... we're going... to get along... just fine... on the boat."

"I'm.... so.... glad," I remarked.

Then I spilled her full of cum.

The rest of the weekend was for the most part uneventful. We finished the gig on Sunday night at midnight, spent the night at the motel and Debbie and I headed for Mayport early Monday morning. Our plan was to stop at the house for the rest of our clothes and then move onto the boat to prepare for our cruise.

---------

Luscious Lucy was ready and had been launched by the time we reached the marina. We stowed my music equipment and our clothes on board and settled up with the boatyard for the hull work. The boat was truly a vision with the repairs and new paint job on the hull. Debbie beamed from ear to ear as she stood and ogled our new home on the water. Of course, Debbie was very familiar with the inside of the vessel, having lived aboard for the better part of the year, but I still had some learning to do about moving around a boat and soon had a couple of lumps on my scull from the low places.

We made a run to the grocery and lay in our provisions for the first leg of our new adventure. Debbie turned out to be a very discriminating shopper, choosing just the proper portions for the two of us and carefully planning her meals so as to have little or no waste. This was an art as far as I was concerned, and I could never have done it without her. I was growing very fond of my impish friend. After a stop at the bank for some cash, we loaded the last of our stock aboard, and untied the Luscious Lucy from her moorings. Debbie started the big diesels and eased us out onto the Intracoastal Waterway, then headed north past Mayport Naval Station and out into the Atlantic Ocean.

Turning south as we passed the last channel marker on the end of the south jetty, Debbie gave me a quick lesson on reading the charts and showed me our intended course for Daytona Beach and the marina at Mosquito Inlet.

And so begins our first voyage aboard the Luscious Lucy.

12