The Voyeur

Story Info
The spy with the electronic eye sees all.
2.3k words
4.22
27.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna had known for a long time just how much Clive enjoyed watching her dress and undress, especially if she were dressing for a special occasion. What she didn't realise was just the extent to which he would go to accomplish this desire of seeing his wife in various forms of undress. In fact, were the truth known, she probably didn't realise that rather than being something he enjoyed doing, it was something that turned him on sexually.

Lorna sat upon the bed, it had been quite an exhausting day at work and right now the one thing she needed was a hot steaming bath. The water was already running, the steam billowing out from the bathroom. She loved the new turbo bath, acting like a whirlpool; it agitated the water thus soothing the body. Lorna quickly disrobed and walked into the bathroom, stepping straight into the water and sinking down into the welcoming heat.

She lay back the water swirling about her as she began the gentle process of washing. The heat unnoticed, seeped into her being, the motion of the water cleaning away the grime of the day. She sighed and sank lower into the water, "God this is good. There's only one thing better than a hot bath", she giggled.

The sensation was at first unnoticed, as her mind ran over the day's work. As she began to relax more and more however, she became aware, that one of the jets of water was angled directly toward her. When she had slipped lower into the water, she had brought this pressure stream into close proximity to her pussy, close enough to begin the stirrings of a reaction within her.

Lorna looked absent-mindedly along the length of her body, noticing how the jet of water ruffled the hairs around her pubis. The light brown downy hair waved about in the strong currents. A slight smile played upon her lips as she slowly opened her legs, letting the hot stream of water pulse towards her opening petals. Before too long, her legs were as wide as the bath would allow, a gentle tingling sensation began in her stomach and worked its way outwards; to the tops of her thighs and up into her chest. Lorna slipped even closer to the jet, the sensation of a throbbing hard organ pushing towards her increased. Her excitement began to focus itself around the pubic area and her nipples hardened into full erection.

Casting her eyes down across her body she was aware of the swelling erectile tissue, not just her breasts, but even from this prone position she was witnessing her vulva swelling and opening. She gasped, as she became more aware of her heightening sexual excitement. She studied how her nipples took all of the areola into themselves as they hardened. It looked almost like her nipples had been put between two lips and sucked hard. The thought seemed to make them pulse in excitement. She gasped again involuntarily.

The warm glowing in and around her fanny was intensifying as it appeared that the water was trying to push its way passed her engorged lips and deep into her. Lorna's breathing was getting more erratic as she realised that things were fast getting out of control. Sitting upright, she pulled the plug and stepped from the bath. She was not used to feeling like this, at least not without her husband.

"It must be his continued attempts at getting me to play with myself", she said to her confused reflection in the mirror. Towelling herself down she glanced at the clock. 16:00 hours, her husband will be home in an hour or so and they will be rushing out to lunch, so she started to lay her clothes out on the bed making her choice.

Shall I wear stockings or tights, she thought. She knew which her husband would prefer. Trouble was he'd been so tired recently and hardly seemed to notice what she wore. Anyway, as she was going to wear a flowing dress, she knew she could get away with wearing her stockings. Besides, they made her feel sexy.

Turning once more to the mirror she stopped to look at herself, and from this angle could see that her pussy lips were still quite swollen, not to mention her nipples. Her cheeks were also slightly flushed, "oh stop it for goodness sake", she shouted at her reflection. Lorna then proceeded to get dressed saying, "its wrong for me to turn myself on when my husband is not here".

Her new black suspender belt was a good buy; it was decorated with little red roses and fitted tightly around her slim waist. As she put it on, the elasticated stocking supports dangled free, she checked out her pubic hair. Knowing that Clive didn't like a great amount of hair there she kept it short, usually cut into the shape of a heart, small enough to be covered by her bikini bottoms. It was just right at the moment and needed no attention.

The slight whirring sound that was emanating from the wardrobe went unnoticed by Lorna as she searched through her stocking draw for a matching pair. She would not have considered in her wildest dreams that Clive would set up a camera to fulfil his fantasies.

What he had done was put the camera on timer and it had been filming her ever since she had come into the room to disrobe. The camera was well

hidden, but even if it hadn't been, she was not looking for it. It was a sophisticated piece of equipment that not only had auto-focus, but also auto-tracking. This meant that it would follow a moving target, and close in to frame it. Already it had noticed the flushed face, erect nipples and bulging labia of the excited Lorna. But what was to follow?

A pair of black seamed stockings in her hand, Lorna sat on the bed and gathered one of them up. Slipping her foot into it, she drew it up he leg, stretching the material over her knee and upward across her thigh. She thrilled at how soft the soap had left her skin. Facing the camera she did up first one clip and then the other. Raising her other leg to the bed, she gathered up the other stocking and pulled it on clipping it in place. She then proceeded to adjust the seams. The camera focused strongly at the conjunction of her thighs as they splayed slightly apart. A glance at the mirror confirmed what she already knew to be true. Stockings looked really good on her. Moving to the bedside cupboard, she opened the top draw, unaware of the eye that followed her. Withdrawing a very skimpy back "G-string" she slid it up her legs and over her prized possession. Deciding against a bra, she slipped into a black silk blouse thrilling at the coolness of the material and giggling at the response from her nipples as they once again began to swell into full erection. Finishing off her ensemble with a suede skirt and boots, she went back to the draw to close it. "How's that", she said as she twirled in front of the mirror in passing, as she reached the draw, she noticed something which made her gasp. She wasn't sure why she gasped, because she had seen this object before. It was a latex mould of her husband's erect cock. In her heightened sexual excitement it was enough to make that sensation start in her stomach again and it didn't help that her fully erect nipples were rubbing against the silky material keeping her in a constant state of arousal. Her breathing making them rub exquisitely.

Lorna sat upon the bed taking the erect cock from the draw. It still had some fluid in it from the night before when they had tried to use it, she wasn't ready then. The battery pack for the built-in vibrator clanged against the draw, she sighed involuntarily.

If there was one thing Lorna loved, it was her husband's cock, and if there was one thing she loved more than that, it was sucking her husband's cock. She raised the cock to her lips now allowing her tongue to play around the crown of the phallus. Gently squeezing on the bulb at the end she ejaculated the warm fluid onto her tongue and chin. A shuddered ran through her and gripping her thighs together only made it worse.

Of course, the camera had caught all of this, the shudder, the hard nipples

blatantly showing through the material of the blouse. Lorna's hand strayed to her left breast. She began to gently rub the mound through the soft material, caressing the pert nipple. Her legs, unnoticed by her had opened slightly. "Oooohh mmmmmm" she muttered. Lorna raised the erection to her mouth again, noticing how closely the moulding resembled her favourite bit of flesh, noticed too that it still smelled faintly of her odour, where Clive had used it on her the previous night. Her left hand slipped from her breast and slid inside the material onto the hot taut skin of her right breast, her breath was coming in pants as putting down the cock she ran her other hand down the length of her body from her chest to her stomach. It continued over the small mounds of the suspender belt clips across her thigh to the hem of her skirt, drawing it slowly up over the knees and along to the darkened area of her stocking tops. She looked directly at the camera as she opened her legs further. The "v" of the "G-string" came into view, framed by a few wisps of her pubic hair. Her legs moved wider as she groaned, "just look at the state of you, your knickers are soaking wet!" It became obvious that she had been dripping juices ever since she had left the bath. Undoing the buttons on her blouse, she released her firm rounded breasts, sure now that she must finish what was started in the bathroom.

Clasping a breast in each hand she squeezed the nipples mercilessly, bringing one of them up to her eager mouth. Her tongue lashing out to flick the hard erectile tissue as she slipped it between her lips and sucked hard. Standing, she moved closer to the mirror and watched herself with mixed feelings of guilt and pleasure as she gave in to her immediate needs.

Lorna dropped a hand to the waist band of her skirt and with a swish it slipped down the silky thighs and fell to the floor, once again revealing the black clad legs and tiny knickers, wet to the touch and already heavy with her scent.

Raising her leg, she placed it on the stool by the mirror, "ooooohmmmm", escaped her lips as she gazed upon the now fully distended folds of her vagina clearly visible beneath the skimpy material. She pulled aside the knickers and watched as her fingers gently probed the folds, pulling them apart. Her fingers glided easily along the cleft and slid into her vagina, lubricated by the copious flow of her juices. As she drew her fingers back she came across the obstruction of her clitoris, swollen and hard like a small phallus. As Clive had urged her to on many an occasion, she pulled her lips wider apart and stared at the reflection. Her fingers continued to work around the swelling and would occasionally enter the hole of her vagina.

With wobbling legs Lorna turned to the bed and reached for the latex cock,

as her hand grabbed hold of the erection she collapsed on the bed in the convulsions of her first self-produced orgasm. "Oh God, mmmmm that's good, mmmm yes, yes uuuhhh!" Her fingers had slipped easily into her fanny and had begun to pump into her. Sitting up she continued to masturbate until the climax was over. Her fingers slipped from her with a wet squelch and she immediately placed them in her mouth and sucked off all her juices. She ran her now soaking hand up and down the shaft in a wanking motion, lubricating it. "Lets see if I can't take all of you now"

Her legs remained wide open, as facing the camera she gently began to insert the enormous head of the dildo into her tight fanny. Rivulets of her juices dripped from her lips as they gripped tightly upon the shaft. Halfway in she paused to switch on the vibrator and with it gently buzzing she pushed it fully home. "Ooooohhh uuuuhhh ooooohhhh yesss, yes that's good uuummm". Within a matter of a few seconds she was convulsing in her second orgasm, this one even more intense than the last. Her left hand ruthlessly pinching her nipples, the vibrating head of the penis pushed deep inside her then, pulled out, only to be forced against the clitoris. Before she realised what was happening, she had produced another climax as she continued to fuck the shaft, her other hand roaming all over her body.

The walls of her fanny gripping the shaft in muscular contractions as she cried out, "oooooohhhhhh I don't believe I'mmmmm commmmming againnn. Uuuuuuuhhh hhhuhhhhh uuuuuuummmmmmmmm, yesss yessss, ohhh God!!" As the orgasm intensified, she squeezed on the bulb at the base of the shaft and sent hot spurts of fluid into her. "Yeahh ahhhhh yes, yes, huhhh, yes". With both hands now gripping her nipples and the cock firmly gripped between her thighs she continued until spent.

Gently withdrawing the rubber cock, she ran it slowly over her body, over her nipples and into her mouth. Tipping back her head, she passes the cock across her lips, the tongue flicking out sucking at her juices. The head of the cock slowly passes between her lips as she pushes the shaft down her throat swallowing it whole and depositing the remaining fluid in short bursts of ejaculation. "Now that's a blow job, Clive watch out, because you're getting that next time I get my mouth on you!"