The Voyeur

Story Info
A woman is fucked by a mysterious man.
2.2k words
3.82
20.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe my luck. I have been wanting to fuck this woman every since I saw her at the airport. When I saw her that fateful afternoon I just knew it, I had to have her for my own, and very soon. After I followed her to the motel that she was staying in; luck would have it, she is staying in one of the rooms on the ground floor. It was great, this room had a sliding glass door, easy to break into.

I saw her leave later that evening, heading towards the motel restaurant. Perfect-I can make my move. She dines alone, all the while I am watching her from the end of the bar. As she nears the end of her meal I order a glass of wine from the Bartender. When he turns his back to me I easily dump the powder contents from a sleeping pill into it. I swirl the amber liquid around so there are no traces of it in the glass. Then I get the Bartender's attention.

"Hey Buddy, can you come here for a moment?" I ask him. "Sure man, what's up?"

"I have this glass of wine here and I was going to give it to the lady sitting over there, but suddenly I don't have the nerve, could you please help me out here?"

The Bartender laughs, "Sure Buddy." and he heads over to her table. As he hands her the glass of wine she looks my way. I raise my glass as to toast her. I down my drink as she looks. After I finish my drink I walk towards her.

"Enjoy your wine, I thought you could use it." I tell her with my playboy smile.

"Thank you." she shyly replies.

I make no attempt to sit down, I simply stare at her until she slowly raises the glass to her lips, drinking down half the glass at one time. I smile.

"Well, you have a very good evening, I will leave you to the rest of your wine." and out the door I am gone.

I sit in my car and I watch for her. About twenty minutes goes by, and I see her walking down the sidewalk to her room.

I am in this city far away from home. A man has been watching me and I didn't even realize this. Every where I go he has been there watching and thinking about how he will take me and torture me with his body. He wants to make me beg him to fuck me. Tonight I feel he will make his move. He will enter my motel room while I am sleeping. I will never hear him coming. He knows that I sleep in the nude, he has been watching me through the gap in my curtains. He will start with me while I am asleep. What he does will feel so good I will assume I am dreaming. Kissing my back and my neck while I am sleeping. Massaging my plump, ripe ass. When he finally puts his fingers in me I am soaking wet. He gently gets me to roll over to my back. Gently so he won't wake me. He kisses my chest, while still fingering my juicy pussy. He straddles my chest and feeds me his now hard cock. Sliding it in nice and slow. He doesn't want to wake me. I must be dreaming good. After I get his cock nice and slick he moves slowly off me. He slides himself in me. Fucking nice and slow-he knows if he wakes me he will have a fight on his hands. My pussy feels so good he can't help himself. I must be dreaming good, I am really getting into it. I am moving my legs around like I am trying to roll over. He backs away and I do.

I take her from behind.... slowly entering her as she raises her bottom. I gently caress her breasts and softly kiss her neck. She is really starting to enjoy her dream, and keeping her movements in tandem with mine. After about 10 minutes of some extreme pleasure, while I am spreading our juices over her ass, she feels me slip away from her, only to find that there's a gentle pressure in another area close by. I am very gentle; I don't want to wake her and I certainly don't want to hurt her. But she has done this before and truly enjoys it.

Little by little I enter her ass, until I am fully consumed by her; all the while I am massaging her hot and very wet clit. This is when we really start rocking, and rocking, until we are both sweating and achieve our orgasm together. This is sure one hell of a dream for him! I don't want to leave, but I am afraid that if she awakes, there will be trouble. So I quietly and quickly get dressed and leave her. She awakes to find that she is all wet, yet completely satisfied, sexually.

She prays for another dream like this...I know I am dreaming and I never want to wake up. It has been to long since I have gotten a great fucking, too much time on the road, and I know if I wake up I will have that same empty, lonely feeling again.

After awaking the next morning she is so fulfilled, she doesn't know how or even realize what has happened to her, all she knows is that she wants to have this dream over and over again. As she leaves her motel for the day he is there watching her even more, and playing the nights activities over and over in his head.

I am starting to get hard again, damn I have to have her again, but I know that eventually I will get caught, is it worth that, is it worth the fight that he knows she will put up? The best thing would be to follow her and introduce himself to her and strike up a conversation and work himself in that way, but it wouldn't be nearly as exciting. He takes a chance and walks close by her, she catches a whiff of his cologne, damn she thinks, there is something familiar about that smell, what is it? She can feel herself getting wet and she doesn't understand why.

But she doesn't have time to think about this right now; she is late for her appointment. She takes a taxi downtown to meet with her client. Business keeps her until early evening, when she and her client decide that a leisurely dinner is in order. They are both getting hungry now, and after all, her client IS rather attractive and just about the right age for her, she thinks. Plus, they can continue the business discussion and then hopefully she may be able to wrap up her business and get back home earlier than planned.

Her client brings her to a nice, quiet restaurant. Very romantic, actually, with dim lighting and Frank Sinatra crooning to soft music. He's thinking that she is rather nice looking, and with just a little luck on his side, who knows? He IS Irish, and you know what they say about the luck o' the Irish!

Dinner goes very well. The food is wonderful, the service is great, and they are able to get some business details out of the way before the conversation turns personal. Small talk, at first, then as more and more wine is consumed, it becomes more personal until the discussion turns to romance and sex. As the evening progresses, they talk about their past lovers, and each tells the other of their most exciting encounter. They are both getting very horny, but this is her client and she doesn't want to appear too easy.

She knows that she'll still be in town for another couple of days yet to wind up her business deal. So there's plenty of time for another dinner and whatever else follows. But then she starts thinking about the dream she had last night. And how she would give anything to make that a reality.

As they leave the restaurant and approach her taxi, he boldly takes her in his arms and kisses her. She doesn't object, and contrarily, very passionately kisses him back while letting her tongue explore his. He tells her he must leave but would like to meet with her later, as he has something that he needs to tend to. She agrees, tells him where she is staying, and laughingly promises to stay awake as he tells her that it will be late before he arrives. There is that smell again, it is driving her crazy and she doesn't understand why.

Back at the motel, the voyeur watches her arrive. She stumbles, since she has had a little too much to drink, and the taxi driver helps her inside. As the taxi leaves, he approaches to get a closer look and watches intently as she slowly undresses, showers and changes into the sexiest lingerie he has ever seen. Or maybe it's just her very sexy body and the fact that he is getting so horny watching her.

She is SO hoping that this will turn out like her dream last night. It bothers her that this is her client and that they've only just met, but she did find him rather attractive and the thought of making that dream come true is just too overpowering to let these concerns get in the way of it. She wants this to happen more than anything. So while she waits, she has a few more glasses of wine, until sleep overcomes her. She decides that maybe a few winks would do her some good, so she turns off the light and rests her eyes. She falls asleep and the Voyeur decides to make his move. He has been watching her in her lingerie for over an hour now and he's been getting harder and harder, watching her every move and anticipating having sex with her again. The crotch less panties are a nice touch, he thinks, and wonders if she dresses this way every night. He remembers the intense pleasure that she gave him last night and swears that he'll get that same enjoyment once again tonight. He knows that it is wrong, but the pure, carnal animal instinct is just too much. He is as hard as a rock now.

He tries the door, and finds that it is unlocked! He thanks his lucky stars as he removes his clothing and very gently and quietly lays down next to her on her bed. He touches her softly, stroking her skin while giving her soft kisses all over her body. She is still asleep, but she detects a familiar odor. It's his cologne, and she immediately associates it with the man in her dream from last night! She moves slowly onto her back as he puts his face to her pussy. He smells her scent and it drives him wild. His tongue parts her lips and teases her clit. She reaches out and finds his extremely hard cock right near her face.

She takes it into her mouth and slowly starts licking and nibbling him. It is driving him mad to have her mouth on his cock. After a few minutes of this attention on his cock he can't stand it anymore, he slides his cock from her mouth only to replace it in her soaking wet pussy. From her sleep she moans mmmmm. He freezes. He is not sure if she has awakened or not. He doesn't want to take the chance. After a few minutes of pure torture for him he realizes that she is still sleeping, he begins his movements again. Sliding in and out, picking up speed and pounding harder. He can't help himself, he has to fuck harder and harder, her pussy is gripping him, milking his cock of all the cum that he has.

After fucking her for several long minutes this way he finally can hold back no longer, her fingernails have dug into his back and he can feel her starting to cum. Her pussy has gripped him hard, he can't take it, with a final shove he cums deep inside her. After he is through cumming he slowly gets off her and gathers his clothes. As he turns around to get dressed he doesn't see her reaching for the bedside lamp.

With a click the room is illuminated in bright light, he freezes. The woman leans up and looks at him, only to hear her stay, "I don't know where you think you are going but you need to come back to bed, you have fucked me twice now while I was sleeping, now you are going to do me while I am awake and can really enjoy it." with those words her voyeur crawls back into bed with her and they fuck the night away.

The next morning she awakens only to realize that her client never showed up the night before. "well it doesn't matter to me, the fucking that I got was worth more than any business deal I could of gotten from him.