The Voyeur

Story Info
Two very good friends and a fantasy of being watched.
3.5k words
4.56
15.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him

I don't know what possessed me to share my fantasy with her, but alas I did. I think in part, as you grow older, you realize that you missed out on a lot of "stuff" in life because you were worried about the wrong things. Someone would think you were weird or different, or you were scared to do it, try it or share it. So I made a leap of faith in our good friendship and shared my fantasy. I knew it would go no further than her and did not think she would judge. Of course it was because I was hoping she would say yes and make it happen, even though I knew the likelihood would be it not happening. She just wouldn't be comfortable with the possibility that it could change our relationship, for the worse. And she shares everything with her husband, and I would not want her to share this so... that is probably a no as well.

This goes back a bit. We have been teasing each other for quite a while. Sexual innuendo and otherwise. Recently I found out her husband bought her some Ben Wa balls. It has been fun asking about them and causing her some embarrassment. Years and years ago now, well it seems, she did a boudoir photo shoot. I had played a part in helping her get up the courage to try it. She had fun with the shoot and to my delight shared those pictures with me. Nothing naked, and covered up at least as much as she would be in a bikini, however, the tone of the pictures was such that there certainly was a sexual underpinning to the shots. She is/was beautiful in the pictures and very, very sexy. Those shots had fueled fantasies of mine for quite a while.

More recently, the fantasies had turned from imagining what was under her clothing to her catching me in the act. The first time I thought of that, it was a huge turn on and she became a more frequent voyeur in my fantasies. How that went from a fantasy to my asking her to actually watch me was the leap of faith noted in the opening thoughts. Just thinking about her watching or maybe even saying yes causes butterflies in my stomach. Weird. That kind of sexual turn on is what happens to teenagers as they are first exploring the differences between men and women...that first touch and be touched.

Her

It was just another Sunday, but today I would be going into the office to have him help me finish up on a client we were working together. When I texted him to let him know I was coming, he offered wine to which I certainly agreed! The last few weeks we have been particularly naughty and inappropriate in our comments back and forth, but it has been fun and I must say I do enjoying the tease. A couple of weeks ago I asked him specifically why he enjoys thinking about the Ben Wa balls my husband gave me and I got a bit more than I bargained for in response. After detailing his thoughts on that, he let me know that he imagines me watching him masturbate and it is a huge turn on for him. I must say, the thought of it does cause my tummy to tingle, not to mention a bit lower as well. So the joking the last couple of weeks has mainly been around watching...yummy.

When I got to the office, it was all business, well business and wine, until he ran into an issue that he had trouble figuring out. At that point I think he decided he was done for now and would think on it and indicated that he had something for me to read. He seemed very nervous and finally I said "well" at which point he opened a window on the computer that had several paragraphs he had written. The long and short of it was, he wanted to make that fantasy of his come true and he wanted me to watch him. Wow. It did indeed get warm in his office. From the way it read, he was willing to do it right then, but left me an out and said if it was too much, it should be considered an open invite. I had had enough wine to consider saying yes and certainly wanted to say yes, but I really had to think about this a bit first. I asked him if he would tell his wife about this, and he said no. He also knew he was rationalizing it because it was just watching and nothing more like touching etc. I guess I can see that. A little anyway. I told him I would keep it as an open invitation.

Him

She says, "well" at which point I figure I am all in and open the word file for her to read. I started to watch her read to try and judge her reaction and she looked at me, smiled and asked me not to, so I went back to figuring out why the numbers were not working for this client. I was on pins and needles. I was sharing a very sexual fantasy with her and she is not my wife and I really do not want to cause her any problems, but am so hoping that this will fit within her worldview. Watching has to be OK, right? We can just pretend that she caught me. I ask if she is finished and she says no, she is a slow reader, but I know better. She is probably re-reading it for the second, or third time to make sure it says what she thinks it said. Oh boy...tick tock. Finally she finishes. And says nothing for a moment and then says at this point it needs to be an open invitation. OK. That is better than a no. Then she starts asking some questions, and stammering a bit and I try to answer. I don't even remember what the questions were at this point. This would have been so much easier if she would have just said yes and I could have gotten on with it! LOL! Right.

We finish the wine and the discussion and she decides she needs to get going.

Her

As I walk out to my car I am trying to keep composed. I cannot believe he asked me that. Part of me really really wants to, but I am afraid it will impact our relationship in a negative light. And is it only once, or more, or what if I get so turned on I want to touch myself? Part of me wants to go right back up there right now and either catch him in the act, or if not, say "yes." I can't though. I need to go home to my husband and be me and think about this.

Him

I suspect it will take her a few days to figure this out. In the meantime I'll tease her when I can and we'll just see what happens.

The next morning I text her and say I don't want to get up. She texts back and eventually tells me to put on my tights and cape and get my butt into the office. Well, little does she know I have some tights that I use for hiking to keep my legs warm. I should wear them under my pants and then show her when she asks about them. However, since my office is already really warm, having tights and pants on will be ridiculous. OK, different plan. No tights, but when she asks about them, I'll ask her if she wants the long or short answer. She'll take the long answer, for sure. The long answer my dear is that if I had worn them, you would want to see them. I would show them to you and they are quite revealing, without shorts worn over them. However, from your standpoint that is indeed the point of checking out the tights...not so much the tights, but the package. Since I am willing to get naked for you, you can check out the package anytime, so I decided to be comfortable today and not wear the tights. Ha! Ball is still in your court.

Well, on Tuesday she comes into my office late afternoon and says "my answer is yes." My stomach literally does a flip flop and the butterflies are crazy. Wow. She has already decided and the answer is yes. Somehow she must have rationalized it as nothing more than watching a naughty movie or such. I am glad she said yes also because I think this will open a new level of trust between us, as I will be really laying myself out there, so to speak, as will she in watching and helping me fulfill my fantasy. Frankly I think this will enhance our friendship in ways we cannot imagine at the moment. But for now, let's just focus on the "yes." Going to have to figure out a when. Needs to be a night after everyone has left for the day, or a Sunday. Both have risk as to someone coming in and disturbing us, but it is relatively minor risk indeed. I suspect a Sunday will be easiest.

Her

I cannot believe I said yes. It just felt right though. I want to help him explore this little fantasy of his. Heck, my husband and I have been together since high school, so I have not seen a lot of real live naked men, ok only one, so that alone will be enjoyable for me. I'll just watch and my husband will certainly be the recipient of my built up sexual energy. So really, in the end he wins! Hopefully this Sunday will work for him, as now that I said yes it is about all that is on my mind. This is going to be my personal porn show.

Him

I just got a text from her and she is on her way to finish up a couple things at the office. As soon as she texted I pulled the cork from the bottle and started to enjoy some wine. I think I'll need a little liquid courage to get through this. Although, every time I think about it I get so hard that perhaps this will be easier than I am imagining. We'll see.

She arrives and I pour her some wine. We talk about general stuff, the weather, the fact that there are lights out in my office, ...nonsense. Basically just talking around what we are both there to do. Finally, after pouring her her second glass of wine, she says "well?" As is well, what on earth are you waiting for, get on with it! LOL. Give her a little wine and she gets sassy!

I tell her that I thought I would have needed a little encouragement from a movie I have, but in the end I don't think I do, but would she like to watch it anyway. She declined that, and I turned my chair towards her. I look her in the eye and she in mine and I reach down and start to caress myself. She glances down at what I am doing and then quickly looks back up, as if embarrassed to be watching. I said it is OK, that the point was I wanted her to watch and she looks back down, this time for a longer period of time. Her eyes on me is having considerable impact and I am really hard. I unsnap my pants and slowly unzip the zipper.

Her

I told my husband that I was running to the office to finish up a couple of things and I would be home in a couple of hours. I quickly texted him to make sure he was there and to let him know I would be in and he said he would open the wine. I cannot believe I am doing this. I am sure it will be alright though. He and I are really good friends and have shared a lot of intimate details over the years, so this really won't have much impact other than to maybe strengthen our relationship.

When I got to the office he shared some wine with me. I think he might have needed the liquid courage. Heck, I know I will to stay seated and watch. It is going to be embarrassing I think. Maybe. I don't know. After talking about nothing, I decided it was time when he poured my second glass of wine and I said "well?" He took the hint and started to caress himself. I looked down and could see the outline of his dick through his pants as he caressed it. I quickly looked back up as I should not be watching this. His assurances that he wanted me to watch caused my eyes to drift lower again and watch as he unsnapped his pants and then unzipped them.

To my surprise he was not wearing any underwear and as the fly of the pants opened I could see the head of his cock peeking out. As soon as I saw that I gasped a little bit as I could feel blood rushing to my privates and myself getting wet. Wow, this is really hot. He pushed his pants down to his thighs and sat back down. Then I wondered as he pulled his shirt up over his neck, exposing his stomach and chest. Oh yeah. I suppose he does not want to make a mess on his shirt. Silly me. He is fully exposed to me now. He is a bit smaller than my husband but his head seems a bit larger. I cannot tear my eyes away as I watch him stroke up and down. To be honest I did not expect to enjoy this as much as I am, nor did I expect to want to reach out and help as much as I want to. I would love to help him stroke and take it into my mouth. I would love to give him the pleasure I know I could and swallow his offering. I wonder if he sees the excitement building up inside of me.

Him

As I unzip the zipper I am watching her for any signs of enjoying this. I want her to enjoy it as much as I am. I love having her watch. As I slide my pants down and sit back in the chair I become fully exposed to her. I spread my legs a little bit so she can get a full view. Once I moved my shirt over my head, there was nothing she could not see as I started to stroke myself again. She looked up at me and had a wonderful wonton look in her eyes. She is enjoying this. I love her eyes on me as I stroke. I watch her as she pulls her legs up to her chest and sits in the chair with her ankles crossed, knees to her chest, arms around her legs and her eyes watching in fascination as I continue to play with myself. As I am stroking I take my other hand and using two fingers rub the pre-cum around the tip of my cock. As I do that I hear her breathing and can see she is very excited. I am getting very close.

I really did not want to cum this quickly, but I might not be able to hold it back. I stop stroking and instead push my cock out towards her so that she can see the whole thing. I tell her I had to stop for a moment and catch my breath as I did not want to cum so quickly. We talk for a couple of minutes, basically ensuring that each other is ok so far with this. We are and soon I start to stroke again. I ask her if she would do me a favor. With the way she is sitting she could fuel my imagination quite a bit if she would simply let her knees fall a bit to the side. She had a twinkle in her eye, turned away for a second, turned back and let her knees fall to the side. My eyes went straight to her crotch and my imagination was in full bloom. She was watching me watching her and I could tell my eyes on her were impacting her as well. Very soon after that the first spurt almost hit my chin and my climax was extraordinary.

Her

Oh my, I need to curl up and stay still. I pull my knees to my chest, feet on the chair, wrap my arms around my knees and keep watching. He is rubbing the tip with his fingers while stroking. I might have to try that one on my husband! All of a sudden he stops and pushes his cock in different directions, giving me a full view of it from all angles. Bet he was close. Tee hee. Ha...he just confirmed it. Did not want to cum so quickly. Just looking at him fully erect is still enough to keep me going. Pretty sure these panties are going to need to be changed by the time I leave. I hope I don't soak through. Good thing I brought an extra pair with me. A woman has to plan ahead you know. He asked if I was ok. Hell yes. This has turned out to be a good thing. Fun. Soon he starts stroking again. Oh my, he wants me to help him fantasize and spread my legs for him. The thought of it causes me to gush a little, and I turn my head to the side, and then look directly back at him as I let my legs fall open.

I watch as his eyes go straight to my pussy and I am about as wet as I have ever been. Underneath my panties I feel my lips open wide. I am a bit surprised by how hot it is that his eyes are on me. I want him to look, to watch. I want him to see all of me. Hmm...that is probably what he was feeling when he thought of me watching. If only he could see through the pants...he would see all of me open wide for him. His imagination must have been just fine as with that he started to cum all over his chest. And with that a wave washed over me too. I don't think he noticed that however as he was pretty out of it at that moment. I look back at his chest and think wow, that is a lot. At that moment I get a whiff of the scent of his cum and that sends another wave over me. This time he did notice and smiled.

Him

Just as I finish up, I look down and it appears that she might be having a mini orgasm of her own. A bit hard to tell, but in any event, it seems she enjoyed it as well. I smile at her and start to clean up. She pulled her knees back to her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs again. As I finish getting cleaned up I start to pull my pants back up and she said wait. I gave her a questioning glance and she said stay like that while we talk. OK, I guess. So I sit back down, now flaccid but still exposed. She explains that since she has only been with her husband, she still wanted to see me until she had to leave. Since I am the exhibitionist, who am I to say no?

We talk about the experience. It was more than I anticipated, top five of all time. I trip over myself thanking her for watching and she is equally as thankful that I gave her that opportunity. She said she thinks she may have gotten more out of it than I did. That she learned that she loves to watch and I gave her a couple ideas of how to increase her husband's pleasure while she watched me. Finally, she said she really liked it when I asked her to show off a bit and when my eyes were on her. She admitted to being really really wet and had wished that she was naked as well so I could see her. Maybe she has an exhibitionist streak as well. She wanted to think about that some more, which of course fueled my imagination for perhaps a future event. We left the door open to do this again in case the opportunity presented itself in the future. We would keep it between us and never more than watching. That was the line drawn in the sand. Good by me.