The Voyeur

Story Info
Leah spies on a couple, or did they want to be seen?
1.7k words
4.27
23.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah sits at the pool reading her magazine. She notices the couple sitting across the pool from her. He's rather tall, dark salt and pepper hair, more pepper than salt. Broad shoulders, hairy chest, nice pecs, nice butt she thinks. She's blonde, tall, slender, small breasts, great ass, Leigh hates that. Something about her is alluring though. She notices they seem to be looking in her direction, but Leah assumes that they are looking at the ocean behind her.

As she continues her reading she can hear parts of their conversation...

"...yes, she is!..."

"I'd like to, but do you think...."

"....well, it's making me hot!"

Leah's glad that she’s wearing her darkest sunglasses. Not just because the sun is bright, but because it allows her to check the couple out. She whispers to herself, "Yes, I'd like to too," as she continues to stare at the enticing couple.

The slender blonde adjusts her chair so she can lay on her stomach. She unhooks her bikini top, letting the sun erase any tan lines. He opens the beach bag, grabs the suntan oil, and pours it all over her back, making little S shapes as he does. His strong hands begin to massage the oil into her skin. Leah watches the muscles in his forearms as they practically ripple with each movement from his hands. His chest muscles tighten and relax with each stroke up and down her back. She can feel herself becoming excited. She wants to be the one he's rubbing oil on. The blonde moans her pleasure as he continues to rub the oil in.

"Oh, yes, that feels so good" she says. It's innocent and yet so provocative. The blonde closes her eyes as she continues to make little comments, "Mm, your hands feel so good on me."

"I knew you'd like it," he says.

Leah finds herself beginning to fantasize about this rakish stranger. She can almost feel his hands on her body, rubbing oil all over her, allowing the sun to heat her skin, her body glistening in the hot sun.

"I’m going to get a couple of drinks. You stay here, I'll be right back."

Leah hears herself say, "Okay." Embarrassed, she quickly opens her eyes wondering if she said that out loud. As she looks in the couple’s direction, she doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Relieved, Leah returns to her magazine. The words seem a blur as her mind hasn't finished with the fantasy flourishing there. Again, she looks up at where the couple has been sitting. She notices that the blonde is again looking in her direction, but she can't see her eyes. Are they closed? Is she looking at me?.

Her nervousness quickly subsides as she realizes that she’s strangely excited about the prospect of the blonde’s attraction to her. Just then the dark haired man returns with drinks in hand. Two tequila sunrises, complete with umbrellas. Leah tells herself that she should really get back to her magazine, but her eyes are not listening as she looks him up and down once more. Hmmm, yes, very nice she thinks. She watches them kiss, it's soft and tender. The blonde sees her and smiles. Once again, Leah hears only part of their conversation. "..think we...onlooker"! What did she say?, Leah thinks with a little more trepidation. Oh man, I gotta stop this, she thinks to herself, but the scene before her is too compelling to walk away from. Leah thinks of introducing herself, but she’s afraid that she’s heard things wrong.

Unable to concentrate on her magazine, Leah decides that she needs a distraction and gets something to drink. As she walks to the pool bar, she senses a pair of eyes following her. She takes a peek over her shoulder and sees the blonde’s arms wrapped around her man’s neck as he reaches up to caress her breasts, unaware that they are being watched by Leah. Or are they? The blonde looks at Leah as she walks away. It was a short walk to the bar and Leah's thoughts were replaying the scene from a moment ago. Strangely, she can't get them out of her mind. She could almost feel the passion between the couple and she was wanting to be a part of it. The bartender asks what she'd like to drink, but she barely hears him, lost in her own fantasy.

"Miss?, did you want something to drink?".

Embarrassed by her lack of reply, Leah quietly says, "Oh, um, yes! Give me something that'll make me feel good, something exotic."

He begins to pour various liquors and fruit juices into his blender, saying, "I've got the perfect thing for a pretty woman who's lost in thought. Here, we call it Love Potion." She sips her drink while her thoughts return to the couple at the pool. She asks the bartender if he knows them and he just shakes his head. Too bad, she tells herself, But I'd sure like to get to know them. Leah continues sipping on her drink. In practically no time, she hears the slurp of the last few drops of her intoxicating potion. She asks the bartender for another and then returns back to the pool. As she begins her walk back to her lounge chair, her mind again replays the scene of the blonde and her beau. Nearing the pool, she hears their voices, but this time they're more hushed and giggling. Step by step, she quietly, almost stealthily, approaches the pool. Her mind races. Are they doing it?. She can feel her pussy getting moist just at the thought.

She finds a bush that will conceal her approach, yet allows her a slightly unobstructed view of the couple. Feeling a little dirty and yet, very excited at the same time, Leah watches the couple who's only a few feet away. They've become quite uninhibited as they hold each other, her topless and his hands caressing her body.

"Mm" she says again, "your making me horny."

"Your not the only one getting horny" he says. Leah silently agrees, herself becoming quite horny. The blonde suggests someplace with a little more privacy to her man.

"So we can do this right." Leah heard her say.

As they gather their things, Leah quickly moves from her hiding spot. As Leah walks past them, they give her a knowing smile and she hears one of them say, "Do you think she'll wanna watch?"

"I hope so," the other replies.

Afraid that they saw her peeking at them, Leah's face becomes flushed and her pussy becomes soaked. Do they want me to watch? Intrigued, she decides to follow them. She collects her towel and beach bag and starts down the same path. After a moments thought, she begins to have doubts, deciding that it was ridiculous and Leah takes the path that leads to her hotel room. Suddenly, she stops, having seen the couple walking down a foot path off to her left.

Her body tells her to follow, while her head tells her something different. Almost reluctant, yet incredibly excited, Leah finds herself turning back and taking the path the couple have chosen. She walks down the path making sure to keep a reasonable distance from them. She easily follows their laughter and giggles as she continues down the same path. At that moment their laughter stops. Not wanting to be seen, Leah ducks behind a leafy fern, waiting, wondering if they've seen her. She hears more laughter and then a splash and knows that she's safe from being spotted. "Hmm" she hums. "Bet I know what they're doing."

Leah finds a spot off the path that allows her a full view of this intriguing couple. As they remove their bathing suits, she feels a new wave of sensations course through her body. Leah watches them come out of the water, the blonde in her naked splendor and he, also naked and erect! His smile nearly as big as his cock. He moves toward her, kisses her as his hands touch her naked breasts.

Excited by his erection, Leah removes her top and begins to play with her nipples. Her hands moving as his hands do, imagining they are touching her. The blonde gets on her knees and takes his cock into her mouth, sucking and stroking him. His eyes close slightly and his head tilts back. Leah can hear his moans of ecstasy as the blonde takes him deep into her mouth. Leah's hands move down to her now soaking wet bikini bottoms. She slips a finger past the lining and feels her cleanly shaved pussy. So soft and wet. Her fingers slide up and down upon her clit, sliding in and out of her wet hole. The scene before her hardly matters anymore as she’s lost in her own thoughts of having sex with these strangers.

Leah hears him groan loudly. She opens her eyes and sees him fucking the blonde from behind, her hands holding onto a rock for balance. She arches her back, grinding back against him. His hands holding her shoulders, pounding his cock into her. Each stroke causes a moan from the woman, each moan causes a new wave of excitement for Leah. Unaware of Leah's presence, the couple continues their sexual frenzy, taking turns giving oral pleasure, hands caressing each others bodies, tongues flicking, fingers probing. Leah's own sexual desires are becoming too much as her own fingers begin working their magic.

"Oh God!" she says aloud, no longer worried if she can be heard or not. Her exhibitionists are exploding in simultaneous orgasms. Their moans muffled by the foliage around them. The same foliage muffles her own moans of pleasure as she raises her hips off the ground, her fingers working a feverish speed on her clit. The sounds of her own orgasm echoes in her ears. As she opens her eyes, she sees the couple looking in her direction.

Not sure if they've seen her or not, she decides to leave. As she walks back up the path she wonders, who was the voyeur and who was the exhibitionist.

Arriving back at her room, Leah removes her suit and lies on her bed, repeating the scene of the couple in her head again. Without fears of being seen or heard, Leah's hands return to her pussy, her fingers rubbing her clit even faster than before. As her orgasm builds, she lets out a long low pitched moan of satisfaction. Mentally as well as physically drained, Leah closes her eyes and falls asleep, but not before she promises herself to find out who this erotic couple is so she can make plans to meet with them before her vacation ends.