The Voyeur & the Frigid Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
She's forced to change to save her daughter.
3.7k words
4.24
128.2k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

My names Johnny, I’m fifty-eight married to Joan twenty years my junior we’ve one daughter of eighteen. My wife’s father was a minister of a strict fundamentalist church. It had been drummed into her that sex is dirty unless it is done for the purpose of procreation, no other form of sexual relationships should be allowed.

Also no form of contraceptive must be used, after all if sex is only for procreation there is no problem is there? She was nineteen when I married her. Her sex education had been from her mother who said it was messy and disgusting and women put up with it so they could provide children for the church.

However she was pretty with what seemed a good figure, I hadn’t seen her unclothed before the wedding because of her religious views. Our first honeymoon night was more of a non-event than exciting. Her mother had told her to keep her nighty on and the light off and not let any man even her husband see her body, as it would inflame him. She lay in the missionary position and let me get between her legs and push it into her, but showed no enthusiasm. I came but it was an anticlimax, I hoped I could awaken her eventually.

But it didn’t happen that way she just let me use her body and was soon pregnant, nine months later she gave birth to our daughter. She wouldn’t allow me to take her during her pregnancy; it wasn’t an act of procreation was it? She had a rough pregnancy and decided she didn’t want to go through that again so more sex was banned.

I owned a small photographic shop that did mostly passports, portraits and weddings. But naturally I was frustrated, I looked at the brides and bridesmaids that I photographed and lusted after them. Then I realized I enjoyed this and fixed up a discreetly hidden C.C.T.V. link in the ladies changing room. This was through a two-way mirror, so I could watch and wank at a closer position if I wanted.

I watched the girl’s strip and in my frustrated state it made me hard immediately. Soon I had a video attached so I could play it back later and wank myself silly.

Usually it was just a glimpse of bra and panties but one day one of our next-door neighbour’s daughters an eighteen year old came in to have her photo taken in her bridesmaids dress.

As I watched she undressed to a tiny bra and thong and tried on the dress. However she seemed to find it a bit tight, so to my great pleasure she stripped completely. She took the dress off and to my delight she started to finger herself and soon was lying naked on the floor facing the mirror with her legs spread wide. She was rubbing her clit and thrusting several fingers into her hairy cunt. Soon she shuddered and came hard ejaculating liquid onto the carpet, then shuddered as if she was having a fit for several minutes.

By this time I’d cum over the back of the mirror and was hard again, now I had my own really blue voyeur movie. I was fascinated with her body her big tits and long hanging pussy lips.

I remembered she sometimes sunbathed in the enclosed garden next door, so fixed up another C.C.T.V system covering the neighbour’s patio. Though I watched she didn’t come out, but her mother Jane a divorced woman of forty did. As I watched she surprised me by stripping completely and lying on a lounger. She lay on her front for a while then turned over and started to rub sun tan oil on her body. She’d a similar figure to her daughters except her tits were larger about 36DD and a little droopy, with nice big areola around long nipples.

Next she opened her legs and spread oil on her pussy, I could see that long cunt lips ran in the family, hers hung down a good three inches. She was also completely shaved and rubbing the oil in had turned her on and changed to full masturbation. She was rubbing her nipples and her clit furiously and started to call out, “I need a mans cock and now!”

My nob was like a steel bar, but dare I risk going round? My wife was down the church again so I decided to risk it. I was through our gate and down her front path at a sprint. She was on the back patio so hadn’t seen me yet, I peered round and could see her still going strong and now shouting urgently. “I need a man NOW!”

I crept up until I was looking right up her hole and said will this man do? She jumped on hearing me but she was very worked up and said yes come on. My shorts were off in a split second and I was trying to stick my pole straight in. But she said, “No, do me in a sixty-nine.” Well that was better than nothing, a lot better than nothing; I buried my face in her pussy and licked her outer lips while she sucked me hard and fast.

Her cunt smelt of the sun oil and glistened, I licked her clit and she licked my cock as she sucked it. Now I was amazed to see her inner lips start to protrude through her shaven slit. They were light pink and were opening like flower petals, while this happened her clit emerged from its hood, standing out about an inch and a half like a mini penis.

Then she started to tremble and came even more violently than her daughter had. She ejaculated loads of female cum all over my face, just as my own orgasm started. Without doubt I came more powerful than I had ever done. A dozen strong steams of spunk went into her mouth and she milked me for more.

When we’d recovered she said, “Lets have a shower together,” Of course I agreed. Now stiff again I attempted to fuck her properly and put my cum in her pussy. But she wouldn’t let me. Instead she wanked my cock furiously until the friction hurt me. Again I came fiercely all over her hand. Who could be disappointed in that?

We lay on her bed and she told me her problem. She said, “I can’t have any more babies or it will kill me. But I’m extremely fertile, though I can’t use the pill or even rubbers like condoms, as I’m allergic to them. So I make it a rule that I only have bareback sex with guys and then only with ones that have had the snip. If you want to screw me you will have to have the op I’m afraid.” If you have it I’ll want you to fuck me several times a week, I need shagging regularly.

Well I was so frustrated it was no contest and I contacted a doctor out of town to do it for me, so my wife wouldn’t hear of it and put two and two together. I was sore for several days but Jane was pleased and we were soon fucking each other every time the coast was clear.

It felt wonderful cuming in her pussy and though she knew it couldn’t happen now she would shout, “Give me a baby make me pregnant Johnny!” This never failed to have me shooting hard inside her cunt.

Our affair went on for a whole year and I was genuinely in love with Jane and thinking of leaving my wife when the bombshell hit.

Jane said, “ I love fucking you Johnny but you’re two old to settle down with and married. I’ve found a guy of my age at my work, he’s rich and has asked me to marry him and I’ve accepted. He’s being transferred abroad next month and I’m going with him.

All I had now was the videos I’d made of her and me in the garden and her daughter masturbating into the mirror. I used them constantly to stimulate me for relief. But I naturally would have preferred her in the flesh.

My daughter was ten when Jane left but the years soon went and when she was eighteen she wanted to go to university. She won a scholarship to an American facility and was working hard.

With my daughter away my wife got broody and decided we should have another child, it shouldn’t take that long she said. Little did she know I couldn’t father children any more and I dare not tell her the reason could I? So we keep having the boring sex, I would spew my unfertalizing spunk into her stationary pussy. But of course nothing came of it, now she was suggesting going for check ups to see what was wrong. I keep putting her off but she was getting insistent, soon she was going to make the appointment and I’d be found out.

Then we had dreadful news our daughter had been hit by a truck and badly injured. Worse still she wasn’t insured and she couldn’t be brought back to England or it would kill her.

We just had to raise money for her treatment. We sold our house and moved into a small rented flat above the photographic shop. When this money and all our savings was used up we borrowed to our limit. We were in dreadful debt and the doctors needed money urgently or her life support would be turned off!

I was asking for work anywhere and then a professional colleague contacted me to see if I would take some faked olden style photos. I’d always collected old cameras and had several ancient plate cameras. I said I could do it, but when I asked what was wanted, I was told sexy ones in old costumes. He particularly wanted a young guy with an older woman, so it was suggestive of an incestuous relationship.

At first my wife said no way it was against her religious beliefs. But the guy told us how much he would pay and it was enough to keep our child alive for another month. So I accepted the man gave us the money in advance and we sent it to our daughter’s doctors. Now we were committed we had to do as the man said.

We checked on the price of models but we were broke and couldn’t afford to pay them. I had an idea, my nephew Charley was also eighteen and had been like a brother to our daughter. He’d said he’d do anything to help us save her. So I suggested to my wife that he pose with her.

She said no way and cried, but her maternal instinct over came her reluctance, and she agreed on condition both of them stayed clothed. I contacted Charlie and he said anything to save his cousin. Now Charley is about my size and even has most of my features, or at least a muscular teenage version of me.

Before we started I fixed up more of the C.C.T.V. camera links that I had in stock in a way that covered all angles of the shoot, disguising them so the others didn’t suspect. Then I attached them to a splitter box, this allowed the six angles to be displayed on six split screen sections of the monitor in my dark room. This system I’d paid a lot of money for before the accident. It was the latest digitised model so could be used to zoom in on any camera that I chose. Plus if one camera was really interesting I could put it on full screen to watch. This didn’t affect the other cameras that were still constantly recording so I could check them later from the massive hard disk computerized system. I’d bought it so I could indulge my Voyeuristic hobby.

On the day of the shoot I’d got them to dress in the old style clothes and took photos with the ancient plate camera. To get the effect we needed required the models to stay in one position for three minute’s. There was a timer that could be set to ping when the shutter fell.

My wife changed into a dress with a low cut bodice while I watched her through the camera. She had to take her old style bra off and for the first time I saw her tits, they were a really big cup size, bigger than Jane’s had been, at least an EE.

She came out visibly shaking and posed with my nephew. We followed the list of instructions our paymaster had given me. She had to sit on his lap with his arms around her; Charley was a gentleman apart from staring at her bust, there were a few other not very daring poses and my wife didn’t comment on it. The photos went off and the man was delighted and sent more cash, four times more than before. This was also sent off to the doctors immediately.

Then our customer gave us the list of the type of photos he wanted for the extra money. She was shocked, he required nude shots and simulated sex acts. “No way” she said; so I phoned the man and he said send the money back. Of course we hadn’t got it anymore. So she agreed we had to do the shots. She cried her heart out but knew there was no other way.

She said no man had ever seen her naked not even me her husband now she had to strip in front of my nephew. She said she’d never seen a naked man either but to save our child she’d sacrifice her modesty. The next day shaking she stripped and came in with her arms clasped across her bust and kept her legs together trying to protect her modesty. I also knew it was her most fertile time of the month; she’d made me try for a baby for months on that day.

Charlie was nude and I saw her mouth fall open just looking at his very muscular back and buttocks. Then he turned round and we both saw his penis. It was flaccid but even then it was about five inches long and as big round as a coke bottle. He wasn’t exactly like me after all; I only had five inches when it was hard. Joan’s pussy was lovely with its sparse blond hair covering.

I said Joan the first photo is with Charlie leering at your bust. I set it up; they weren’t touching and had to hold the pose for three minute’s. I rushed into the dark room and watched zooming in on their genitals. They held the pose, and I could see her pussy getting wet. It was also noticeable Charlie’s cock had grown another inch.

I took three more shots all a bit more risky each time, the third had him holding and sucking her nipple in his mouth. Joan looked shocked but did it as she was told; they’d to hold it for the regulation three minute’s.

I was soon in the darkroom watching; by this time Charlie’s cock was fully hard, around eight inches long and thick, with pre cum oozing from its bulbous helmet. Joan’s nipples were distended and dampness was dripping from her pussy. I had my cock out and rubbing it furiously at the scene. Then my lust gave me an idea!

When I went back to them Joan said she had to go to the loo and left us. Taking my chance I asked Charlie if he fancied Joan. He said, “Sorry uncle I really do, look how hard she’s made me. I said, “Would you like to fuck her? Yes of course I would, he said.

“Well I’ve got to get real sex photos, but Joan won’t stand for it. If I get her posed in the right way will you do her for me?” “Sure will” he said, “but what if I cum?” “That’s all right” I said, “I want you to come up her. Then I can get the expressions our paymaster wants, it’s for your cousin.” “I’ll do it for her uncle,” he said. But I knew he was really doing it for himself.

My idea would serve two purposes’ it would fulfil my voyeuristic super goal of watching another man fuck my wife. Secondly it would put some virile sperms up inside her virgina and hopefully impregnate her, as my blanks couldn’t do it.

It was brilliant! If she got pregnant by my nephew the child would still look like me even sharing some genes. Then she wouldn’t make me go for the tests either and I’d have got away with it!

When she returned I set them up for the next shot on the list it was him performing cunnilingus on her. She balked at this “I can’t let him do that!” She said. But again I reminded her it was for our daughter. And she spread her legs and sat on the chair, Charlie put out his tongue and licked her clit. She was trying to pretend she was ignoring it, but when I checked the C.C.T.V. I watched as it grew until it peeked out of its hood red and swollen.

So she was exited despite herself, I set the next one up with Charley on the chair with his cock sticking up and her as if she was about to drop on it. From my voyeur point in the dark room I examined her body. Both her nipples were standing out fully engorged and her pussy was now swollen and dropping dampness directly on to his nob. I could see he was excited and his cock was twitching and rising until it was touching her hole. She was trying not to move for the picture but raised a fraction to escape its touch.

This time I was back before the timer pinged and standing behind them. It pinged she tried to rise from him, but I pushed on her shoulders and down hard on to his rock hard penis, it went in the whole eight inches.

Pretending I wasn’t aware of it I walked past them so that I could replace the plate then only pretended to set the timer, merely hitting near the button. “Right” I said, “it’s my last plate, so three minute’s remember!” Then left before she could protest.

This time I zoomed right up to her entrance, I could see his cock fully imbedded in her pussy. Dampness was running out of her cunt like a dripping tap, I looked at her face, her expression was a mixture of fright and enjoyment emphasized by her flushed cheeks. After all it was far bigger than mine and in as far as it would go. Charlie’s face was now a picture of lust.

By this time I was almost coming myself. I shouted, “Just got to pop out fir a while!” Then slammed the front door so she thought I wasn’t there. But really I scuttled back to the dark room with my hard cock in my hand.

As I watched Joan arched her back and shook in a massive orgasm probably her first ever. Her tits trembled and she shuddered uncontrollably, jumping up and down on his rod. Then she surprised me by screaming, “Fuck me Charlie fill me with your spunk impregnate me give me your baby!” With this stimulus he couldn’t hold on even if he wanted to. He certainly didn’t and with his face contorting he shot load after load into her, grabbing her nipples at the same time and twisting them hard.

I shot my load in synchronization with his thrusts. I was so stimulated it shot a good six feet onto the wall, in comparison to its usual dribble. They still thought I was out and she surprised me again. She bent herself over the chair and told the now stiff again Charlie to fuck her from the back. He didn’t need to be told again and stuffed it right up her cunt. They were thrusting against each other until she shuddered again almost throwing him off. But she screamed again, both ordering and pleading at the same time. “Fuck me hard, GIVE ME YOUR BABY CHARLIE. He came hard I could tell with his balls tight against her cunt lips. I realized he must be right in her uterus spraying his cum into her highly fertile womb.

Her request should be answered I hoped, now she was kissing him hard on the mouth, then dropped to her knees and started to suck his cock and wank him at the same time. He felt for her clit and rubbed it like a maniac, within seconds he came again in her mouth and she shuddered in a third orgasm. Was this the frigid wife I had married?

Suddenly she realized what she’d done and started to worry, “Quickly Charley she said get your clothes on he’ll be back soon.” On that cue I slammed the door again and strode into the room. It’s about time you went home Charley I said, and he was off still dressing.

She tried to dress as well, but I stopped her. “Come on dear you said you want me to give you a baby now’s our chance.” I could see her thinking; if I let him and I get pregnant he’ll think it was him. She said, “Come on then do me!” I got between her legs and licked her puffy lips and dragged some of her new lovers sperm out of her hole. She looked anxious in case I realized but relived when I made no comment and gave her a long hard ‘sloppy seconds’ shagging and came inside her.

Our marriage has changed completely now she wants to be fucked constantly and she is doing Charley behind my back, she hasn’t admitted it but he phones me after and I never fail to give her sloppy seconds. Cuckolding really turns me on.

Yes and she’s Pregnant with Charlie’s baby. The only problem is the money for our daughter’s treatment runs out at the end of the month.

I’ll write and tell you what we have to do to pay for the next lot of health care.

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers