The Voyeur & the Frigid Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Voyeur husband tricks wife to save daughter.
3.4k words
4.08
93.1k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
467 Followers

My names Johnny, I'm fifty-eight married to Joan twenty years my junior. My wife's was frigid because of her church upbringing, sex being dirty unless it is done for procreation.

I own a photographic shop, but because I wasn't getting sex I became a Voyeur, fixing up a C.C.T.V. link in the ladies changing room. I had an affair with my next-door neighbour but she would only have sex with me if I had the cut. I did so but then my wife wanted another baby.

We've one daughter of eighteen who had an accident in America. We sold our home and borrowed all we could to try to pay for her hospital treatment, but it was still not enough. Against my wife's wishes I manoeuvred her into posing for nude photographs to get the money to keep our daughter alive.

While doing so I arranged for my eighteen year old nephew to fuck and impregnate her. She's now three months pregnant with his child. Of course as a voyeur I was watching and filming everything. .

We were out of money again we had to have the cash by the end of the month or our daughter would die! Then I saw an advert for a photographic model for an exclusive camera club, it said high fees for best models. I phoned and asked how much, but what he said wasn't enough.

Before I rang off the guy said of course we'll pay a lot more for specials. I asked what were the specials. He said, if the model were pregnant they'd pay ten times the amount and if the pregnant woman would let them gangbang her in all holes it would be 200 times normal. This was enough for five more months' fees. So I said I could supply a three months pregnant blue-eyed blond woman who would do them all as long as they required.

He wanted photographs so I sent some of the ones from our olden style session. These were all by herself with shots of her pussy wide open distended and dripping. I explained this was just before she got pregnant, though I didn't say ten minutes before.

I asked Joan, only telling her it was a modelling for a camera club. She said why would they want a thirty nine year old mother whose three months pregnant. I explained many men fancied pregnant women and that is why the pay was so good. (Well I was partly telling of the truth)

She wasn't happy saying it was one thing taking her clothes of in front of family but another thing stripping in front of unknown photographers. I said could she let our daughter die then? She reluctantly said no but she'd only do it if I were there to make sure she wasn't molested.

I agreed but knowing what was going to happen phoned the guy again to confirm the booking and telling him what extra he needed to fix up. He said he was pleased with the photos and that she was my wife not a prostitute, the guys would like that. He said he was looking forward to shagging her himself.

He sent me the money in advance, as it would pay for our daughter's treatment for five months, Joan Immediately had it transferred to the doctors. She said if I don't do it now I won't go through with it.

Two days later I received a letter saying we'd be expected to do everything we were requested by the members. If we weren't happy with that we could return the money and cancel out. As we'd sent the money off we couldn't return it anyway, but I didn't mention the letter to Joan.

We arrived at the address a big country house and shown into a drawing room, that had been turned into a studio with a stage. There were about thirty men there mostly whites but a couple of black men including one huge guy. Joan was treated like a lady and she said she felt fine. So dressed in her fairly sexy gear she came out to pose. The men were being polite and taking boring shots.

Then the leader Dave said they wanted nude shots now, so Joan took her clothes off. She did it demurely with her back to the audience. And when she turned she had her arms crossed over her boobs and legs tight together. She was blushing because there were so many men staring at her. They carried on taking photos and making polite remarks about her attractive figure and how her bulging belly made her more attractive. This had made her relax again, thinking this was all they wanted.

I knew different of course, now they wanted more explicit shots showing her pussy. She said no and looked at me for help, but I said for that money they would expect that. Nodding reluctant acceptance to me, she was shaking as she laid back and opened her legs wide. She eventually did every type of pose that let them get a good view of her cunt.

She was getting more relaxed now, her pussy lips were swelling and we could see the dampness dripping from it. I wondered if she was slowly becoming an exhibitionist. This was quite a transformation from the no sex frigid wife I new from just three months ago. She was wiggling her bum at the cameras and her hole was clenching and unclenching.

Dave signalled to me so she couldn't see, that it was time to go further, I indicated my agreement. Two big men picked Joan up and fastened her wrists into leather handcuffs attached to a rope suspended from the ceiling.

She yelled to me to help her and I made to rush forward to do so. But two more big men grabbed me and despite my token struggling did the same to me. We were held facing each other so I could see everything that was to be done to her and she could see that I was being 'forced' to watch every move.

Dave whispered quietly in my ear, we have a surprise for you Mr. Voyeur. We have quadruplets that we have hired before who are going to join in. They're nearly nineteen but they only look thirteen. So the pictures are good, almost child like, but their genitals will show you they are anything but. Enjoy we will!

Then two huge television size cameras on trolleys were rolled forwards their huge telephoto lenses focused on my wife. Two big sound booms were also lowered just above her head. Dave said, "By the way, you can see we're making a full film for other voyeurs like you, we'll send you a copy, if you want more you'll have to get one at premium price at a sex shop.

I said, "I didn't agree to this." Dave said, "You agreed to us doing anything we wanted, so this is covered.

A boy got onto the stage; he did look like a child, skinny and only five foot tall. But when he turned round I could see he was a grown man. His penis was about ten inches long, very thin no wider than a little finger. His looks were angelic he'd blond curly hair and a feminine looking face, if fact he was prettier than many women I've met.

He walked up to my wife and held her face in his hands and started to kiss her lips sensually. She tried to keep her lips closed, giving me anxious glances, but now he licked her lips sexily. Eventually melted by his good looks, she started to kiss him back, giving me an, I'm so sorry glance. His tongue entered her lips and soon I could see hers entwined in his passionately. The man boy started to rub her tits; she pulled back but then melted into his embrace.

He pulled away from her and reached for some massage oil, this he put on his hands and rubbed delicately into her front. He rubbed her nipples that stood out from his touch but avoided her pussy. He was working her inner thighs just avoiding contact with her outer lips. Then he was rubbing the front of her thighs in long sweeping strokes, I could see her cunt start to swell and by now I'm sure she'd forgotten I was watching or that she'd a large male audience.

He sensed she'd stopped resisting and could see she was moving her pussy forward every time he rubbed his hands near it. Then he gave her what she needed, putting a dollop of oil on his hands he rubbed it around her outer lips. He kept doing this for quite a while and her pink inner lips could be seen appearing through her hairy slit. They were pink and protruding nearly an inch.

He dropped to his knees and stuck out his tongue and lightly licked her inner lips, back and forth. Her clit was out from its hood by now almost an inch long and red with engorged blood. He grasped it in his lips and licked it at the same time; this was as much as she could stand. She came with a groan; the whole of her body shuddering convulsively, and surprisingly her cunt was ejaculating white pussy juice in throbbing squirts all over his face. He moved his mouth to catch it but didn't swallow.

By now my cock was as hard as steel, if my arms had not been secured above my head I would have been masturbating strongly. She was still shuddering and he moved up her body until they stood mouth to mouth. Then he lifted a great glob of her own cum on his tongue and fed it into her mouth. The scene was so erotic; a master was seducing his prey. He may only look thirteen with his little boy's body, but this was an older very experienced young man.

He spoke for the first time in a sexy almost falsetto voice, "Well my lover, what do you want me to do to you next?" She was trying to speak, when she managed to she shouted, "Fuck me and don't stop put your spunk in me! He said, "How much do you want me up you lover?" She yelled, "I wish I wasn't pregnant so you could impregnate me, do me hard and long! Do it now and never stop!"

His cock was rock hard and he rubbed it around her genitals, teasing her unmercifully. She was pushing her pussy forward trying to get it in her and then he let just the tip enter her hole. She was getting frustrated by now and screeched, "Shag me, do me, stuff it up me until it comes out of my throat!

He smiled and kissed her tenderly, then pushed his cock in her hole very slowly till his balls were touching her bum. Then he stared to pump up her, slowly at first then increasing pace until the movement was a blur. She screamed and exploded in ecstasy shivering and shaking forcing herself down onto his cock. Again she ejaculated white cunt juice coating his penis in long spurts. Now he was tensing and he came hard up her with a groan of pleasure.

They clung to each other and as she recovered she remembered me and looked over at me, mouthing sorry in my direction. My cock was still hard and I felt the dampness of my pre cum on my underpants. He withdrew but didn't leave her moving behind her, he then started to massage her back with the oil.

She jumped in surprise; the same guy appeared to come from the front, how could this be. But her lover said, "I am Jason this is my brother Joe, he would like to fuck you to. Joe said, "I sure do" in exactly the same voice as his brother.

They both were now massaging her from head to toe. By her expression the double stimulation was getting to her. I noted one of the cameras zoom right in on her face. She was making a mewing noise of pure pleasure and the sound boom dropped to get every little squeal.

Joe was working his thin cock up her pussy by now, moving slowly and deliberately, looking lovingly into her eyes. Then Jason put his up to her bum hole, she said, "No you mustn't do that it's sinful!" He didn't reply but kept pressing until helped by the slippery oil it burst through her anus, taking her arse cherry.

She looked pained and embarrassed directly at me, but then relaxed and the two brothers synchronized their thrusts. She came again loudly but the brothers didn't stop and kept pounding her two holes.

There was movement and another person appeared, she was wearing a silver bikini that barely covered her 32D tits and the string thong made her arse look naked. What was odd was her facial features looked exactly the same as the two boys fucking my wife. She had blond curly hair that hung to her waist and was heavily made up with bright red lipstick. On her feet she had six-inch stiletto heeled shoes that emphasized her slim child like legs and bum.

If I hadn't been told I would have believed she was just a pubescent thirteen-year-old, but her large tits proved she was a grown woman. Then another girl looking exactly the same appeared in front of me except she had a gold bikini on. They were both gorgeous; of course I remembered now, Dave had said they were quads. Two girls and two guy quads wow.

The girl with the silver bikini started to undo my belt and said, "I'm Janet this is my sister Janeie. We are going to make you feel good while our brothers fuck your pregnant wife. "But" I protested, "I didn't want to get involved!" Dave spoke, "Hard luck I said quite clearly 'You'd,' not 'she'd' have to do anything we wanted, Why do you think we paid you so much over the odds?"

My wife was still being double penetrated, but now they'd both their long thin cocks in her cunt. Janet pulled my trousers and underpants down and started licking my cock. She was so good that I started to feel myself about to come. She sensed it and sucked me right into her mouth, I shot load after load down her throat and then she pulled back and took the rest in her mouth but not swallowing.

Janet moved up to my face and kissed me, pushing my own spunk into my mouth with her tongue. While she was doing this Janeie had a long knife cutting my shirt from my body. When my chest was naked she licked the blade and drew the tip down my body. When she reached my genitals she cupped my balls and drew the knife across them. "What shall I cut off baby, shall I castrate you and make you swallow your own balls or cut your prick off?"

"No please don't do either I'll do whatever you say!" I gasped out frantically. Both sisters laughed and said in unison. OK but you better. Janeie threw the knife into the table beside us and picked up two jars of massage oil. Both girls took off their tops and started to massage me. Initially using their hands but then covering their breasts with oil they used them to caress my body.

This treatment had made me hard again and I could see the two men both now had their cocks up my wife's bum. She had just had her cherry taken and already she had her arse double penetrated. Now Janet's tits were around my cock giving me a titty fuck. "Well lover what would you like to do?" they said in unison again. "I want to fuck you both" I gasped. "Well you shall and more." They replied.

Janet stood with her back to me and lowered her bikini bottoms still keeping her heels on; she wiggled her skinny but shapely bum at me. "Alright lover she said but I want you up my arse." "Whatever, I just need you," I said.

She backed into me rubbing some KY jelly into her bum hole that gaped open in readiness. I lurched forward penetrating her, she moved to meet my thrusts and it felt great. Then she said stop for a second! I obeyed obediently.

With Janet's bum hole still impaled on my cock I felt Janeie working KY jelly into my own arse hole. She kissed and licked my bum, then I felt pressure on my anus and looking round, saw to my surprise that Janie had a cock. It was long and thin like her brothers and she was pushing it up my bum. I tried to grasp my bum tightly but she forced it through and started to fuck me. It burned and hurt like hell. I screamed, "NO I'm not gay," Janeie said neither are we lover we're She males, we're bi, we'll fuck anyone!"

"We" I thought and leaned to look at Janet, she screwed around on my cock and held out her cock. I was fucking and being fucked by men! My wife had cocks in her two lower holes again so all four of the quad brothers were fucking us. I reacted in horror, but then realized I was enjoying Janet's bum and Janeie's cock was not hurting now and was rather a turn on. Suddenly I could hold on no longer and shot my load into the She/he's bum. Then I felt the He/she pump her spunk in my arse.

They withdrew and walked towards my wife who still had their brothers fucking her cunt and arse. Holding her mouth open they put their cocks in, one was hard the other softening. She now had all four inside her and looked very sexy. It gave a perfect view for a practised Voyeur like me.

They changed round again the two boys moving behind her and getting both skinny cocks in her cunt and with difficulty the two shemales forced theirs in as well. She'd got a quadruple penetration now, her eyes were watering but she was quivering. After a dozen or so coordinated thrusts she whined, "I'm fucking coming, shoot it all up me guys!" and they did, four repeated streams of cum in the same cunt.

They withdrew and came across to me; the two shemales put their cocks in my mouth and told me to suck them off. I'd never done this before but soon got the hang of it and they spunked into my mouth and made me swallow it. Then Janet gave me a French kiss while Janeie told me they were identical quads, that two had been taking hormones and had breast implants. They were doing this for the money to pay for the other two's treatment.

I thought it was all over now but three lines had formed, Dave mounted my wife's cunt and started to fuck her while the huge fat black man stuck his in her bum. A third put his hard penis in her mouth. Then a black man with a thick dick held me and shoved it up my bum, it hurt as much as the first one as it was much thicker. I screamed but a cock was rammed in to my mouth and stifled my cries.

This went on all night we were used over and over again, many having a go at all our holes before they were satisfied. Eventually they drifted off home and Dave released us.

We couldn't move and just fell on to the floor. Dave said, "You've done well, the guys have asked for a repeat, we'll pay you double next time!"

We were so sore we couldn't even dress so Dave and two others put us in towelling robes. After this they put us in our car and one drove it home for us with a second following to take him back.

We were both in great pain, we couldn't stand or sit, but after a few days we felt better and my wife said, "It was so erotic being gang banged and watching them do the same to you." She'd also become a Voyeur now and we've both become exhibitionists!

Joan said, "But we couldn't do it again as the baby will push my tummy out and make it dangerous. When the money was due to run out again I'll be over eight months gone.

I'll let you know how we raised the money the next time!

gonzi2
gonzi2
467 Followers