The Voyeur Club Pt. 03

Story Info
Same club, new faces.
919 words
4.16
6.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AZDV
AZDV
34 Followers

A man with a camera came up to Erin and Gabbie.

"Hey ladies. I'm with the website, I was wondering if you minded a brief interview?"

They nodded, knowing they saw him in here talking with the owner before.

"I've had a little wine but I'm sober enough to make decisions."

The cameraman and Gabbie laughed while Erin took a sip of her Pepsi.

"So you two have been burning up the site since the club opened, you're two of our stars..."

"Sorry mom."

Erin choked on her drink as she started to giggle at Gabbie remark. Gabbie shrugs her shoulders.

"Are you two here for a show or just spectators?"

"Just spectators."

Erin replied, a slight huskiness to her voice from the little wine she drank. A small of smattering of boos comes from behind the two. Gabbie looks back but Erin just shrugs.

"Looks like they're just as disappointed as I am."

"Sorry."

"Nah nah, it's fine, we're not here to force anyone to do anything. So I notice you seem to be missing a member of the party this time. "

"Yeah my boyfriends sick, and her boyfriend, the guy she was with last weekend was busy. So girls night out."

Gabbie responded.

"Nice, nice. Need those once in a while. So I don't want to keep you two, but maybe we could have just a quick flash for the camera? "

"Say please."

Erin giggled and playfully nudged Gabbie. The camera laughed as well but did ask please. The two put their drinks down and pull up their shirts and in Erin's case, her bra revealing their tits to the camera before pulling them back down.

"Perfect. Thank you two so much. I hope to see you two performing again soon. "

The two thank him and he turns off the camera and shakes the women's hands before walking around the club again. Emily, a redhead with freckles and dark brown eyes, walks around him and returns to her husband at their table.

"Here's your chicken fingers. "

"Thanks babe, nothing for you?"

"I'm too nervous to eat. This was my idea too. "

"We can leave."

She smiled, and rubbed his hand.

"I think it'll be fun Tex."

He smiled and blushed a little at hearing his old middle school nickname again. The two were in their late twenties and actually discovered the place together. They had discussed doing a show before but their nerves always got the best of them. Especially seeing some of the other couples and people performing here.

"So are we actually gonna do in there Austin?"

She stole a fry and her husband shrugged.

"I was hoping we could start off small for our first time."

"Dual masturbation?"

She giggled as Austin shook his head.

"I need to take your laptop away Em."

She rubs his hand and leans across the table to kiss his cheek. He gives her tit a small gentle squeeze and she blushes with a grin.

"Babe."

Austin shrugs and they kiss on the lips. A few minutes passes ad they see a few people leave the performance area. Austin looks down at his almost empty and nods. The two stand up and make their way to a free room.

They read over the preview forms and Emily flicked on the light. They awkwardly started to make out and go about their routine, rubbing each other's body and face. Emily slid off her shirt and he helped Austin with his. She left the bra on as they laid on the bed, making out.

Austins rubbed the crotch of her yoga pants as they made out, she pulled away from a moment to moan softly. He sped up and kissed her neck, her moans growing louder.

"Babe..."

She smiled as he ran his fingers slowly across her pants one more time. They worked each others pants off. They rearranged themselves and began to make out again. Emily gently took Austins cock in her hand starting to stroke it slowly.

"Austin."

She practically purred, giving his cock long slow strokes. He smirks and moves his hand from her thigh to her wet pussy, rubbing it as slowly as she is stroking. Little by little they both sped up.

Emily's moans grew louder and she squirmed in pleasure, losing her gripe on hi cock a few times.

"Fuck it's so soaked. "

She took it in her hand again and picked right back up.

"Austin...fuck..."

Her moans were loud as her body tensed and her orgasm surged through her, soaking her husbands fingers. She moaned loudly again.

"Pull them out..."

Austin and pulled out, his own orgasm coming fast. She moved herself and started to suck his cock as quickly as she stroked. She didn't stop as his cum shot into her mouth, a little leaking out the side of her mouth. She'd helped herself down as his orgasm ended. She pulls off and closes her mouth.

She smiles and looks down, opening her mouth a little to let his cum fall onto her tits. He panted and she crawled on top of him slowly dragging her pussy against his cock as she reached up and switched off the light.

"Were not gonna make it home."

"There's a Holiday Inn down the street Em."

"Excellent."

She smiled and laid her head on his chest, resting for a moment. The two cleaned up and Austin couldn't help but blush noticing his wife's smile never left as they walked out.

AZDV
AZDV
34 Followers