The Voyeur Gets Caught

Story Info
Peeping Tom gets more than he dreamed of.
6.2k words
4.43
62.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had waited all week for this evening. If I was lucky I might be able to see Sarah nude. Sarah is my neighbor and is a real fox! With her blonde hair and killer body, man, like I said, a real foxy chick. She usually goes out with the girls on Thursday evenings, comes home around 10:30 and is normally a little bit tipsy. Her bedroom window is at ground level towards the rear of the house. There are bushes planted around the perimeter to give me the necessary cover I will need to spy on her. As it is warm, I'm wearing dark shorts and a dark t-shirt. I also have a digital video camera that I'm going to try to use too. It would be great to look at it later on my computer and jack off remembering what I might see.

My name is Pat and it's my eighteenth birthday today. My parents are out of town right now but will return to take me out for my birthday dinner. We have a summer place at the lake and they wanted me to go with them but I chose to stay here because I had several people's yards to mow for a little spending money.

As it approached nine-thirty, I gathered all my stuff, went out our backdoor heading towards her house. In a few minutes I was there. A light was on in the front room but as I moved around towards the rear of her home I saw that her bedroom was dark. I snuck in between the shrubs and set my tripod up, mounted the camera and covered the red record light with a piece of dark tape so it wouldn't be seen. I checked to see that my remote switch worked and it did. Ok, I was almost ready. I looked at her window and, as usual, there was about a two inch gap at the bottom where her curtain didn't quite reach the sill and that was where my camera was aimed. I turned on the night vision thing and checked to see where my camera was focused. Good! Right towards the bed. I switched back to regular mode and turned off the cam. I was now ready for whatever might happen.

As I had a little time to kill, I lit a cigarette I had swiped from my dad and thought ahead to what I might get to see tonight. I was hoping it would be good. I had spied on several of the other neighbors but they were mostly my mom's age and sort of fleshy. But seeing pussy is seeing pussy and I was content.

I heard a car come up the road and turn into the driveway. A few minutes later I heard the car door open and then, to my horror, heard another door open too. "Shit, I thought, "she has someone with her tonight." Fuck! I was just about ready to abandon my plan when I heard two women chatting and giggling. I heard one of them say that she didn't mind driving Sarah home because she was sort of fucked up and she shouldn't be driving.

"Yeah," said Sarah, "and you're not?"

"Well, not as bad as you."

They both laughed and I heard the front door open, then close. I thought perhaps that the other woman would leave in a few minutes, but as a little time passed and she didn't come out of the house, I carefully walked towards the side window and peeked in. They were sitting at a table with a couple of beers in front of them just talking and giggling the way women do sometimes. They were talking about some guy that had been at the bar tonight and that they would have liked it if he had come home with them. They would have shown him a thing or two, they said.

They finished the beer and her friend stood up to leave but Sarah told her that she might need help getting to bed because she was really messed up now. Her friend, Mary, as I had overheard her name to be, said she'd help get her to bed if she wanted. She helped Sarah get up and then put her arm around Sarah's waist and helped her walk towards the bedroom. I quietly hurried back to my secret spot and had just turned the cam on when the bedroom light came on. I stood and looked through the window from about a foot away. I knew that I couldn't be seen from inside the lighted room and the bushes gave me enough cover so I was basically invisible to anyone that might look in this direction.

I saw Sarah undo her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it leaving it where it was. She was fumbling with the buttons on her blouse so Mary asked if she wanted help with those.

"Yeah, I guess I do," Sarah replied.

From my vantage point I could see Mary start to unbutton Sarah's blouse, then slide it off her shoulders and toss it to a nearby chair. Sarah was standing there in just her bra and panties. My cock took notice of this immediately and started to tingle. Sarah kept trying to reach behind her back to unhook her bra but wasn't having much luck with that either. Mary stood in front of her and reached her arms around Sarah and undid it with, of course, no problem. As her bra slid off, I could hear Mary's intake of breath.

"God, Sarah," she said, "you have great looking tits."

"You think so?" Sarah replied. She then took her hands and playfully cupped her breasts and said, "34C."

Mary was staring hard at Sarah's tits and said, "I wish mine were shaped that nice."

"But you have nice ones too, Mary," Sarah told her.

"No I don't," Mary replied, "that's just my bra. I have smaller pointed ones. Some of the guys I've dated said that they were puffy and it kind of turned them off."

"Puffy?" Sarah asked. "What do you mean?"

Mary said, "You know when you first start developing breasts, how they just look like bumps on a log?" Sarah nodded her head and Mary continued. "Well, mine never got much past that stage. Just a little bigger but not nice and full like yours."

Sarah hiccupped and said, "Let me see them, Mary, I've never seen ones like those."

"Well, ok," Mary shrugged, "but don't laugh."

"I would never laugh at you, Mary, you're my best friend," Sarah told her.

Mary turned away from Sarah and was standing facing me at the window. I saw her as she lifted her t-shirt over her head and then took off her bra. She turned slowly toward Sarah again and Sarah said, "Mary, there's nothing wrong with those. I might be a little bit buzzed but I think they look... well, they look sexy. Your nipples are so big; they almost cover the entire top of your tit. I bet they are real sensitive, aren't they?" Sarah asked.

"Shit," Mary said, "no guy has touched them except for a second or two and I didn't feel a thing from that. I told you that they thought they were ugly."

Sarah said that she had to sit down, and sat on the end of the bed. Mary was right in front of her and her tits were right in front of Sarah's face.

I couldn't believe what happened next. I was going to get a lot more than I had planned on my cam tonight.

Part 2

As Sarah sat there with Mary's tits just a few inches away from her face, I saw a look come into Mary's eyes and, without warning, she leaned towards Sarah and her breast brushed her lips. Sarah put her arms around Mary's waist and pressed her face into Mary's tit. Her mouth opened and she flicked her tongue out and started slowly to circle Mary's puffy nipple. Mary put her head back and moaned out loud.

I couldn't believe what was happening right in front of me. My plans of seeing Sarah nude had now turned into something completely different. I looked to see that my cam was still running and I sure hoped that I had enough tape to get everything that might happen. I drew closer to the window and looked back inside.

Mary's arms were around Sarah's back and she was leaning down and kissing the top of Sarah's head, then she drifted down and kissed her cheek. Sarah turned her head slightly and they met in a kiss. Sarah broke the kiss and asked Mary if she could remove her jeans as the rough material was causing discomfort. Mary stood up and removed her belt and unbuttoned her pants and slipped them down her legs. Sarah then started to give Mary little kisses down from her tits towards her flat belly. Sarah hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Mary's panties and pulled them down also. Mary's cunt was as smooth as a baby's ass. Not a hair to be seen. Sarah told her that she also kept her pussy shaved because she liked the feel of it when she played with it at night.

"Oh, Sarah," Mary said, "I feel so horny and hot right now and I've never been with another woman before, but this just seems so right with you tonight. Can you show me how you do it to yourself?" Mary asked.

"Oh, Mary, we're going to have some fun now," Sarah breathed. "Lay down here on the bed and I'll lie beside you."

Sarah stood and removed her panties, then slid her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy for a few moments.

From my spot outside the window, when they reclined on the bed, I could see right into their open legs! "This is fuckin' great!" I said to myself. I watched as Sarah told Mary to open her legs wider and to watch what she did and then do the same thing to herself.

Sarah opened her legs until her knees were almost touching the bed and started to rub her fingers up and down her slit. Her nipples began to stiffen as I watched her touch herself. Mary followed suit and soon they were both rubbing away at their pussies. I could hear them moaning and groaning and my cock was hard as a rock and getting very uncomfortable so I pulled my shorts down and took my cock out and slowly started to jack myself off as I watched those two lovely ladies. Sarah looked at Mary's hands moving in her pussy and asked if she could to that for her.

Mary replied, "Oh yes, Sarah, please do it for me."

Sarah removed her hand from her own pussy and leaned over and got on her side facing Mary's open legs. She slowly started to kiss Mary's thighs and under her knees. Mary squirmed around and was breathing faster as Sarah touched her pussy with her tongue. Sarah licked Mary's cunt slit forwards and backwards, then found Mary's clit and sucked it into her mouth. Mary shouted out that she was on fire and wanted to cum. Sarah then put two fingers into her pussy and started to fuck her with her hand. Mary's ass was lifting off the bed as Sarah kept up with her pussy eating and finger-fucking.

Mary was going wild and told Sarah, "Put more fingers in my cunt." Her ass lifted off the bed again and Mary shouted for Sarah to "Cram my cunt full."

Sarah looked up at Mary's face and then took her hand and wiped it between her own legs and scooped up some of her pussy's freely flowing cunt juice and lubricated her hand, then returned it to Mary's cunt and started to push her whole hand into Mary's quivering hole.

"OH GOD," Mary cried. "OH GOD, Sarah, it feels so goooood. More," Mary begged, "more."

Sarah pushed her entire hand, all the way to the wrist, into Mary's sopping wet pussy. Mary screamed once again and told Sarah she was cumming and not to stop licking and sucking her cunt. Mary's back arched off the bed and she started to shake all over as Sarah kept pumping her fist in and out of Mary's cunt. Finally, Mary collapsed back onto the bed and pulled her pointed tits very hard and then shouted to Sarah to remove her hand now. Sarah did and just then Mary's cunt gushed her cum out with such force that it splashed onto Sarah's face. Sarah licked Mary's pussy juice and cum off her face and then used her hand to wipe the rest of it all up and licked it off her hand. After several minutes Sarah asked Mary if she enjoyed that. Mary told her that she sure did as it was the best cum she had ever had.

Sarah looked at her and smiled. "Good, because now it's my turn to have you make me cum like you did."

I was stroking my cock as I watched Sarah fisting Mary's pussy and I couldn't hold back any longer. My cum boiled out of my cock and splattered against the side of Sarah's house. Being young, I guess, just because I had just cum did not make my cock shrink. In fact, it was as hard now as it was before I had shot my wad. I checked my cam and saw that I was almost out of tape. Fuck, I thought, I need to get more tape. I don't want to miss Sarah getting hers. I turned to make my way quickly back to my house and grab another tape. As I went between the bushes one of the damn branches flipped back towards the house and lightly smacked the window. I didn't think it was loud enough for them to have heard so I didn't worry about it.

Part 3

I went to my house and grabbed another tape, slipped out the back door again and made my way back to Sarah's house. When I had once again slipped back to my hiding place I looked in the window and noticed that Mary was lying on the bed by herself. After a few short moments Sarah returned to the bedroom and sat down next to Mary. Her back was facing me now and she was speaking too softly for me to hear what was being said. I did see Mary quickly glance over towards the window then back to Sarah. Mary nodded her head and smiled at Sarah. Sarah told Mary that she was going to get something that they could use for the next part of their sexual adventure and left the room.

As I kept watching, I saw Mary begin to rub her puffy tits and pull on them gently. She spread her legs wide and I was once again seeing her pussy in all its glory. As it had been most of this evening, my cock was hard again and I took it out as I watched Mary play with herself. I was just starting to jack it off again when, much to my horror, a bright light suddenly shone into my face. I dropped my cock and figured that the cops had arrived and I was busted.

I heard someone say, "What the fuck do you think you're doing out here hiding in the bushes?" I didn't know what to say so I just started stammering and gesturing wildly. I heard a laugh and the light lowered and shone on my shrinking cock. "Now that's a waste of a perfectly good hard-on." She turned the light slightly towards her face and I recognized Sarah standing there. She had thrown a robe over her nakedness but it was not tied closed and for a brief instant I could see her shaved slit. "Well," she said, "I'm waiting for an answer."

I opened my mouth to speak and all of a sudden words seemed to spew forth. I was talking a mile a minute. Telling her that I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. That I had planned this evening for a long while, just so I could see her naked. I think I even told her that I was in love with her. I was talking and talking and talking. She put her hand up and told me to move. She walked over to the window and looked in. She, of course, saw Mary. Her light struck the side of her house and she noticed my cock juice still there. She reached her hand out and touched it with her finger, then brought it to her nose and inhaled deeply. As I watched in amazement she put her finger in her mouth and sucked my cum off her finger.

"Follow me," she ordered.

I stuffed my dick back in my shorts and started after her knowing that I was in deep shit now. Phone calls to the police and my parents were soon to follow. I just knew it.

As we entered her house, and instead of her picking up the phone, she looked at me and said, "I know you. You live in the house just down the street, don't you? I think I've heard that your name is Pat. Is that right?"

"Yes Ma'am," I managed to squeak out. She looked at me and leaned closer and asked if I had enjoyed what I had seen through the bedroom window. I nodded my head and said, "Yes, I did."

"Do you think it's going to be worth it after you're punished?" Sarah asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked at her stupidly. My life was now in her hands, and she knew it! "How old are you, Pat?" she questioned.

I told her that today was my eighteenth birthday. She stepped back and called out to Mary to join her. Mary was there quickly with her face still flushed from her recent arousal and still totally nude. I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits and, try as I might, I was unable to keep my cock from stirring.

"So, this is the perv that was spying on us," she said to Sarah. "What are we going to do about it?"

Sarah laughed slightly and said to Mary, "I know exactly what we're going to do about it."

Part 4

Sarah walked to the phone, picked up the receiver, looked hard at me, then set it down. "Take all your clothes off right now!" Sarah ordered.

I looked between the two women and asked, "You're kidding, right?"

Sarah walked over to me, grabbed my t-shirt at the collar and ripped it off my body. "Does this look like we're kidding?" she said.

I could see a gleam in her eyes as she did this and I knew I was really going to be in for it. Mary came closer and pushed me against the wall, then took hold of my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and stood there, waiting to see what would happen next. Mary grabbed my cock and started to lead me down the hallway towards the bedroom. As soon as her hand touched me, I started to become hard despite my predicament, and I had no choice but to follow. Sarah brought up the rear and we soon entered Sarah's room.

Sarah took off her robe and stood before me. She was even more beautiful from this close distance and her tits were standing proud, the nipples hardening. She walked around checking me out carefully. I was standing with the back of my legs against her bed when they both pushed me backwards. I fell on the bed and lay there.

"Jack off for us," Sarah ordered me.

"Jack off that young cock you have there," Mary told me.

"We want to see just how much a man you are in here, not outside peeking at us," Sarah exclaimed.

As I had no choice in the matter I took hold of my cock and started to run my hand up and down the length of it, pulling my foreskin as far up as it would go then down again. I was going slowly and, to be honest, it was feeling very good. I looked at both of them as I stroked myself and could feel my cock growing even larger. Both women were staring at me with pure lust in their eyes. Sarah was starting to rub her nipples and Mary moved behind her, slipping her hand across Sarah's smooth belly, down towards her cunt. I saw Mary's hand slip between Sarah's legs and her fingers were sliding up and down Sarah's slit.

Sarah leaned her head back against Mary and sighed, "That feel so good, Mary, but let's not waste time doing each other while we have our little perv here to do it for us."

Mary agreed and they both walked to either side of me and lay down beside me. I was still jacking myself when Sarah told me to stop. I let go of my cock but it remained standing at attention, quivering with each of my heartbeats.

Sarah moved closer to my head and asked me, "Do you want to see my pussy, Pat? Do you want to see my cunt up close?" I nodded my head but Sarah said, "Tell me what you want to see, Pat."

"I want to see your cunt, Sarah. I want to look right into your pussy."

With that, Sarah threw her leg across my body and arranged herself till her wonderful shaved pussy was directly over my face. She reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart and then sat down hard on my face. Her pussy was wet and smelled wonderful. Until this time I had only seen a pussy from a distance or in a magazine someone snuck into gym class. Now, I had my dream woman's pussy right over me and I wanted to do everything I could for her. Her juices were nectar to me as they dripped down onto my face.

She started to grind her cunt against my face; and my tongue, somehow, just knew what to do. I started to lick her pussy with as much fervor that an eighteen year old boy could muster. I licked her cunt up and down her slit. I felt hardness towards the top of her pussy and when I touched this with my tongue Sarah moaned out load and pushed her pussy harder against my face.

"Eat me, Pat. Lick my cunt till I cum in your face," Sarah cried out. Her juices were starting to flow and I was trying to lick up every drop. She moved her hips up and down my face till she started to shudder. "I'm going to cum, right now," she moaned. She jerked against my face twice more; I then felt her pussy spasm and my mouth was flooded with her woman juice. "Suck it, Pat," she said. "Suck all that cum out of my cunt."

12